The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Favorite RP Quotes Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 6:23 pm

Addelyn wrote:
It had been a long, long day at school. The Hino Rei fan club had been particularly draining today, having followed her more than usual, cooing over every little move she made. It had made getting any of her work done, so she had more time to spend with Usagi later this week, difficult at best. The attention was normally flattering, she was awesome after all, but sometimes, she wished that they would just back off and give her some privacy.  

-- Love's Spiral

This just made me laugh because Rei definitely does think she's awesome xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:15 pm

Goddess Yami wrote:
'moon turds,' he thought to himself. 'Kunzite is going to kill me.'

-- The Lunar Chronicles Phase II: Waxing Crescent

I don't know if that actually started out as 'moon turds' or if the sensor caught it, but either way it's hilarious xD
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2015, 11:17 pm

Addelyn wrote:
Honestly, he couldn’t remember the last time he had been on a date with a woman, and the thought didn’t bother him nearly as much as he thought it would. Something must be wrong with me, Jadeite is getting more action than I am yet it doesn’t bother me at all, he mused, carrying the latest order of baking ingredients into the back of Makoto’s shop. 

--Drops of Jupiter

This just made me giggle for a while xD I love how when Addy roleplays as Nephrite, there is always some sort of competition between him and Jadeite xD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 12:57 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
She stared at the young woman now kneeling before her, wondering if it would ever feel right for her. To walk in her mother’s footsteps. To have her mother’s senshi. It was unfair that she never got to have anything of her own—her own moments—with her mother’s memories haunting her everywhere she looked.

Rei could not stop the tears that welled up in her eyes as Luna raised the crown.

It’s not supposed to be like this.

As Queen Lady Serenity stood to face her people, the crowd began chanting hopefully, “Long live the queen! Long live the queen!”

Rei tried to say the words, but her tongue felt paralyzed. The words seemed wrong. Her heart crumpled.

“Long live the queen!”

The queen is dead.

-- Metamorphosis

I don't have any words.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 2:43 am

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Keeping a tough look on his face - he was a Prefect, she had just thrown a shoe at him - he bent down and retrieved her shoe for her, then closed the distance, trying hard not to think the way she nervously tugged at her pigtails was cute. As he approached - intending to return her shoe politely and request she find her family - he noticed the second discrepancy in her appearance and his mouth was off again, even as he offered her her missing shoe, "And why are you wearing someone else's robes? That's against school rules and can get you in a lot of trouble!

Honestly, the last part he wasn't entirely sure of - she didn't even go here so he didn't know how House Points would be deducted for her being in someone else's uniform.

-- Usagi Tsukino and the Lunar Prophecy

I post here too much but Kyra is freaking hilarious with all of her subtle humor and Mean Girls references.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 3:04 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Lumina's eyebrows raised when Sailor Beauty introduced herself. It was strange - this whole time she had felt as if there was something there, but she hadn't been able to pinpoint who exactly the girl was until now. Despite not having met Belle personally, Lumina had heard all about her endeavors and had read multiple adaptations of her story. Her heart broke when she thought of what kind of tragedy Belle must have gone through.

--Helpless Girls

I see what you did there. The pun battle has begun.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 3:11 am

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Gasping, Neptune rolled off and struggled to catch her breath. Before she could bring herself to her feet, the soldier had grabbed a fistful of her hair and was pulling her up.

Finally catching her breath, Neptune felt a wave of fury wash over her. She swung her arm upwards, hitting the soldier's elbow so he would let go of her hair. He didn't, so she hit him again and again, saying, "Don't. Touch. My. Hair!" With the final word, he let go, hissing in pain. Now that she was free, Neptune closed her eyes and listened to the roar of the sea in her ears. Summoning the powers she had missed for so long, she shouted, "Deep Submerge!"

--Hypothesis

Beautiful perfect secretly shallow Michiru gives me life.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2015, 6:48 pm

Pluto wrote:
 "I'm glad I go to a high school where not just anyone can perform, though. I would hate to sit and listen to some tone-deaf wannabes trying to sing some awkward anime theme song."

--Rei, Falling Ashes

This line makes me giggle. I can totally see Rei kicking these people out.  Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 12:26 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
"It's clearly a monster trying to get unleashed! Don't unleash it!" Minako warned. "Rei-chan, if that's you, you'd better identify yourself by telling us what year, month, day, hour, minute, and second that you yelled at Usagi last!"

Minako, Vacation, All I Ever Wanted Live Chat RP

I almost fell from the chair when I read this xDD I couldn't stop laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 7:42 pm

Artemis wrote:
Usagi nodded her head in agreement when Mamoru had explained what he didn’t like about all the romance movies. She couldn’t resist adding in on his thoughts about the magic carpets, “but Mamo-chan, won’t you take me wonder by wonder?”

-- A Chance At Normal

Disney references make me happy (:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 7:11 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Haruka wasn't much of a fan of balls, personally. The only times she would go if she was performing with Michiru...or just going to a ball with Michiru in general. Then again, a ball was quite the romantic setting, and there would be a lot of pretty women there. Once she heard Michiru was attending, it would have been dumb of her to say no. Haruka picked out a nice pantsuit, this one to be exact. She put on a pair of her best flats and arrived after Michiru did, like they had planned. She immediately spotted her lover, and walked over to her and gracefully placed a kiss on her hand. She knew that Michiru would pick a sea colored dress-and it made her look ever the more lovely. Gazing into her lovers eyes, Haruka said the first thing that came to her mind.

"Baby, you're a firework."

Wait. What? Haruka paused. Where had that come from? A Katy Parry lyric? She wasn't even a fan of the American singer! Ah, well. Michiru beauty was like a firework, anyways- especially in that dress.

-- The Enchanted Ball

Addelyn wrote:
"That's not what usually happens when I speak with people," Eshana said, blinking in confusion. The young woman had disappeared and in her place was an attractive young man.

-- The Enchanted Ball

JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Makoto really did want to make Zena feel better about...whatever she had caused, but it was hard to communicate like this. Instead, the deer took a step back and bowed its head to her before standing up again, trying to say that it was alright. The deer then turned to Eshana and folded its ears back, looking at her with large, sad eyes in an attempt to apologize for transforming twice in front of her. Maybe this was a temporary effect?

And much to her further embarrassment, even more people started showing up, one even coming over to ask why she was here. Great, now she was being stared at. What a start to a ball this was... Makoto turned to face Aurelyiah, and took a step towards her, raising her head to look at least a little more respectable. She belonged at this ball too!

-- The Enchanted Ball

I love everything so much.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th July 2015, 6:45 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Hikari was confused when Atsuiko started laughing. Had she said something funny? Did Atsuiko think her threat was silly?

When Atsuiko said that she was sitting in the middle of a spirit, Hikari shrieked in surprise and quickly scrambled up, tripping over her own foot. She barely managed to regain her balance and ended up hitting the opposite wall in a crumpled heap.

“Oh gosh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know! How would I know? They’re not mad at me, right? I’m really sorry! I’m sorry, ghost-san!” she quickly started bowing frantically toward the place where she’d been sitting.

The last thing she wanted was offending a spirit and getting haunted for the rest of her life!

I burst out laughing. I can just see Hikari scrambling to pay any spirits respect so vividly in my mind  Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2015, 2:14 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Michiru was taken pleasantly by surprise when Haruka returned to her former self. "Thank goodness you're back! I was afraid I would have to change your diaper or something. Sorry, but I was not about to go there," she said, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

--The Enchanted Ball

I cannot get enough of MeanGirl!Michiru xD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2015, 6:09 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Still slumped on the ground, sitting against the wall, Mars caught Neptune’s eye and smirked. “Why, Neptune. I always knew you care more than you’d like to admit about that hair. I hear it’s insured for 1,000,000,000 yen.”

-- Hypothesis

I know exactly what you did there you sneaky little Mean Girls fanatic you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2015, 11:03 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Things had happened so fast. Everyone was back to "normal" at least the toddlers were there correct age when suddenly her back was hurting and her joints ached! Setsuna had appeared and suddenly she was an old woman, then wasn't?

"What the hay is going on?" she thought to herself starting to get slightly annoyed with the party. But then Hotaru showed up, and she was glad, until she crashed into her and suddenly everything was ice??  

Small Lady wobbled her way up, grabbing on to Hotaru...who promptly turned into a 2 year old...

"Well...that's just GREAT."  Frustrated, Small Lady could only think of one thing to do (and the one thing she had truly wanted to see tonight besides her friends of course...She pulled out a heart shaped belled and shouted "Twinkle Yell!"

There was a pause as she wasn't sure if it would work in Elysion and then she shouted at the top of her lungs "HELIOS YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW!!!"

She paused looking around, everyone that was within touch's reach of her...Setsuna, Haruka, Michiru, Cere Cere, Rei, Ami, Makoto, that other girl she thought heard say her name was Eshana...gave her a mischievous idea. One that at this point she didn't mind their fate as once Helios came she was sure they could set everyone straight anyway.

In the distance, she heard the faint sound of a whinnying of a horse. She grinned. This was her chance.  Suddenly yelling, she ran as fast as she could over the ice covered ground and in her dress and touched as many people as she could. Positive she got Setsuna, Haruka, Michiru and Rei...she felt satisfied before slipping on her butt.

And the timing of her fall was perfect, a Pegasus arrived and suddenly transformed into Helios.  He looked even more handsome than usual and wore this suave grin that nearly swept Small Lady off her feet. (Was he enchanted too?)

"I see there are so many lovely maidens here," Helios said glancing around, "and... children, who always have such lovely dreams. But you see ladies, I'm here for my main squeeze.  That foxy lady right over there." He pointed at Small Lady.

She nearly swooned.  Helios winked at her.

"Hey baby, wanna go for a ride?" and in a blink, he was pegasus again.

Small Lady didn't hesitate and ran to jump on top of her beloved Pegasus. He flapped his wings and they went up into the sky, only for a moment before a sudden poof...

Pegasus had turned into a baby Pegasus who managed to still fly, although rather low to the ground and straining to keep them afloat.

"OH DAMNIT!"  

It was the last thing everyone heard before they disappeared into the night.

--The Enchanted Ball

I think we all agree we need more Small Lady in the RP area!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 1:16 am

Light wrote:
"Owwwwww. I guess Elysion sure is a magical place after all," Hotaru murmured as she slowly tried to stand up.

"A curse?" she commented as Setsuna spoke to her. "A curse... and this premonition... that means... there's only one thing that makes sense..."

"THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!" she screamed on the top of her lungs.

She noticed Cere was heading their way. "Cere-chan! We have to do something! This curse... it's the beginning of the end! I had this most terrible premonition. Saturn... well I mean I... well not exactly I... but this curse might just destroy the world! Where's Rei-san? She may have felt something too. We should ask her and..."

At that point, as Chibiusa held onto Hotaru in her attempt to get up, her appearance promptly turned into one of a two-year-old child.

"and...", Hotaru continued, looking somewhat perplexed.

Then she saw her friend summon Helios and dash towards him, not before sending some more party guests to the same fate.

"and..."

Hotaru started glaring at Chibiusa.

Finally she saw her fly her way out of this mess on top of a baby Pegasus.

"and......."

Hotaru without realizing clenched her fists, at least as hard as a toddler could. "Did she just DITCH me for that excuse of a pet-slash-boyfriend?" She normally had a lot of respect for Helios. This was not one of those times.

"Chi-bi-u-sa-CHAAAN!", she yelled. "Ooooooh you'd better HOPE for the world to end if you know what's good for you!"

--The Enchanted Ball

We also need Light over here always.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 10:54 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Usagi, of course, sampled everything—that meant a piece of everyone’s dishes—and she was positively in a food coma afterwards. She felt so full she couldn’t even move. And everything was just so good! All that cheese! Mm… she would eat all night if she could, but even her stomach had a limit.

- As Usagi ( Mystery at the Big Apple)

This is perfection and so much Usagi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 11:08 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Mamoru grabbed the collar of his shirt and shoved him to the ground, still glaring. "Give it to me. Now," he demanded, holding his hand out for the stolen bunny. The boy on the ground had eyes as big as saucers, and he seemed to be scared out of his wits. If Mamoru wasn't mistaken, he seemed to have even peed his pants.
- Promises on Stars
this made me laugh so much
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 8:17 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
"Don't worry about my powers. I can do this. We can do this. Together."

Hotaru suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotion. She had been asleep for so long...had they only taken her in so that they could watch over her and prepare to strike if she did awaken? The thought was too dark for even Hotaru's mind, so she shoved it away and threw her arms around Haruka's waist. Their love was real - she could feel it in the way all three of her parents looked at her with concern. 'Thank you...for everything," she said, pulling away and glancing over at Michiru. Despite whether they did it out of love, duty, or both, Hotaru was grateful to them.

-- Twisted Nightmares

This was so touching and gave me a lot of feels.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 8:54 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 SYbkEmI

The air suddenly felt colder, and Haruka knew that something was up. This wasn't a gas leak, or a silo accident, or a Mongolian fart from Michiru. This was the enemy

-Infection

That is...quite the sentence there.  Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 8:56 pm

JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Sailor Pluto wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 SYbkEmI

The air suddenly felt colder, and Haruka knew that something was up. This wasn't a gas leak, or a silo accident, or a Mongolian fart from Michiru. This was the enemy

-Infection

That is...quite the sentence there.  Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 3884866259
i was just about to quote that. I was busting laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 2:51 pm

Pluto wrote:
"Jason," she greeted coldly. He froze, unable to move once under her steel gaze. "You really think you can come to a party at my house with Kaoli, then come here and try to flirt with some freshman? She's not interested, so you can go shave your back now."
Michiri in Surviving High School

omg i laughed so hard at this quote from Mean Girls. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 9:36 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Oh boy here comes the drama express. Eudial turned her head just in time to witness Mimete's overly-staged running—no, stumbling—across the sandy beach toward them.

...What does she think this is? Baywatch?

-- Survival of the Fittest

Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 6:02 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
"My guards - " he paused, renaming them. They weren't his anything anymore, "The Shitennou are with her."
-The Lunar Chronicles Part III-

Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 1948543417
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 12:53 pm

Princess Moon wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 2hBj1HP

While everyone seemed to be in the middle of the fight, Jadeite only stood between the parties, watching how Beryl fought the self-proclaimed Queen, Neanderthalia or how she was called.

-- Vacation to the Dark Side

Vivie is a treasure and I will fight anyone who disagrees.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 7:51 pm

Addelyn wrote:
The gardener had yelled at him when he had attempted to dig up one from the Royal gardens on his own. For an old man, his reflexes were surprisingly quick, and had whacked Nephrite on the back of the head with his trowel. He had eventually agreed to help Nephrite when he explained it was for a…lady friend. He had never been as nervous as that day, not even when he was presented to the Prince for the very first time as part of his royal guard.  

-The Lunar Chronicles: Phase III- Waxing Gibbous

Why am I so amused by this image? XD
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 3:54 pm

LISTEN.

WE HAVE RECEIVED THE MOST PRECIOUS OF PRECIOUS GIFTS. READ IT AND LET THE FEELS FOR JADEITE OVERWHELM YOU. FEEL HOW THE BRAINWASH HAS TAKEN COMPLETE CONTROL. LIVE OUT THESE MOMENTS AND THROW YOUR HANDS TO THE SKY WITH PRAISE FOR VIVIE BECUASE THIS IS PERFECTLY GLORIOUS:
Princess Moon wrote:
"He isn't dead, right? Right?," Repeating the sentence over and over again, he turned around, looking in the scared eyes of the soldiers he fought alongside in the battle just a short while ago. They were terrified. But not because of the war, not because of their upcoming death - no, because of him.
A ringing laugh exited his throat, the young soldier still in disbelief that his prince was dead. No, he wasn't dead. They were just saying nonsense. Yes, this was it.

[...]

He raised his sword, the point already aimed at her heart.
"You bitch," he could only say, his voice, however, breaking off in the middle of the sentence. Then the tears came in torrents, the blonde soldier sobbing and starting to cry. "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!"
With all his strength he rammed the sword through her body, feeling how he slowly cut the muscles and tendons - and then, eventually, her heart.

The sobs turned into crying, the feelings he held inside for all the time, ever since he found out about Endymion's death, finally also visible from the outside.
"You ruined everything," he repeated himself, the sentence, however, only barely understandable under his broken voice and the loud sobs. "It's your fault." Then he pulled the sword out of her body, giving free reign to the hemorrhage and letting the sword fall to the ground.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU BUT A TASTE. READ IT ALLLLLLLLL: Waxing Gibbous: Jadeite after Endymion's death
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 8:07 am

FEELS PART TWO
Princess Moon wrote:
"Mars!," he shouted, eventually realizing what had gotten into him and what really happened between them. "Mars, don't leave me, okay? Don't leave me! You understood? Stay with me! Hang in there! Okay? MARS?!"

[...]

However, Jadeite smiled.
He was silent when he lost tension, when he fell on Mars's chest - the only thing one could see was a smile. Grateful, delighted, accomplished.

"Forgive me, Mars," he only whispered, looking into the vacant expression of her inanimate face. "I love you."

I'M DEAD AND DELIGHTED AND DEAD AND FEELING ALL THE FEELS AND THERE IS NO HAPPY/SAD BUNNY, ELSE IT WOULD BE HERE ON REPEAT
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 8:12 pm

I'd like to submit one from Andalusite just today.

Quote :
“Formulate a better insult on a metal trash can like you? Please!” the presumptuous scientist laughed, “It would be a complete waste of my intellect!” From her peripheral, she spotted Tellu creeping up behind Galaxia with a bunch of potted plants, but made no indication of it as she continued to smirk in the metal-clad woman's direction. “You're so dense that light bends around you, chandelier...” Viluy taunted taking as many steps backward as Galaxia took forward. “Even your little pet knows that her place is outside of this library.”

LINK

The bold part is what I loved in this. So Viluy and so hilarious! This whole RP has been filled with lots of Tomoe & Viluy goodness. ^^

P.S. that Jadeite quote...oh the feels! I've been following the whole Lunar RP and just wow. O-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 5:00 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 EdNMR7r

“Now, my daughter, remember to write to me about the progress of your training. I wish to be kept up to date at all times,” the Queen of Mercury was saying. But she didn’t give Minerva a hug or anything. She glanced with envy at the pair from Jupiter and that warm hug the queen gave her daughter. Meanwhile her own mother was talking some more about making her proud, learning her lessons properly, and to be a good soldier.

All Minerva wanted was a hug.

Oh, what's that? My heart's in pieces on the floor? Gee, I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Quotes Thread   Favorite RP Quotes Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite RP Quotes Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top