The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 7:25 pm

let me look at this, I may be interested in playing Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 7:48 pm

If you have any specific story questions, Hikari, I'd be glad to answer them! I can reserve Sailor Moon for you in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2016, 9:26 pm

Updated for the month of October!

Many positions are open right now, but I would particularly like to fill Sailor Moon's role. The senshi are about to encounter Schwarzpferd for the second time, and the strength of the Silver Crystal is needed to pierce his formidable defense.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th October 2016, 10:41 am

At least temporarily, I could pick up Sailor Moon. If at a future date someone is more interested, I'd gladly cede her. But this way she won't be a roadblock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th October 2016, 1:22 pm

Updated the roster, and marked Aurae's profile to indicate that the role is still technically open for anyone who would like to play Sailor Moon.
Thank you so much for your help!  Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th March 2017, 7:09 pm

Bumping for March!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2017, 8:06 am

April is here, and this particular story thread is coming close to its conclusion! It would be nice to have Mars and Jupiter join the other inners to confront Schwarzpferd, but I won't turn down any senshi roles at this point.

If you need more storyline information, you may either refer to the beginning of this thread or contact me via PM.
Back to top Go down
Solar Knight
Star Seed

Solar Knight

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2018, 7:19 pm

I'll throw in for a claim of Tuxedo Mask and Artemis.

Actually, I can throw in for the other senshi as well if you want them a part of the final battle Smile
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2018, 8:58 pm

I already played SilMil!Mars once before so if I have time to make a profile for Rei I'll gladly fill in for her
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2018, 5:36 am

It's great to see some interest! ♥️

Solar Knight wrote:
I'll throw in for a claim of Tuxedo Mask and Artemis.

Actually, I can throw in for the other senshi as well if you want them a part of the final battle Smile

@Solar Knight, thanks for your enthusiasm and willingness to claim a character or two! You'll need to make profiles for them and submit for approval: Canon Characters.

If you have any questions about the character profile process, you can reach out to me via PM or on Discord!

Prince Triton wrote:
I already played SilMil!Mars once before so if I have time to make a profile for Rei I'll gladly fill in for her

@Prince Triton, Jasper just posted an RP LOA until March 26, (and the pace for this RP has not been very quick) so I think it is very likely that you have time to write a profile for Rei, if you'd care to join as Mars!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th March 2018, 12:04 pm

Solar Knight and Prince Triton, I'm glad to see your interest! As mentioned by Sailor Mercury, this storyline will require an Advanced character profile for each of the characters you'd like to claim.

If either of you have any specific questions about the storyline itself, reach out to me via Discord or PM!
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th April 2018, 7:01 am

Here's Rei!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2018, 8:41 am

Everything looks good! Welcome to the thread. Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th September 2018, 5:30 pm

Are you still looking for people
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th September 2018, 11:27 am

I'm not looking for any specific roles, but character signups are still open!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2018, 6:39 pm

I have a Tuxedo Mask advanced profile I've been itching to use again. Would that work?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2018, 2:20 pm

Oh, it most certainly would! I will update the roster, and you'll be free to start posting.

If you happen to have any questions about the present story situation, long as it is, I can bring you up to speed via PM.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2018, 3:35 pm

I would love to be caught up on the story via PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top