The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime16th August 2014, 7:59 am

Name of the Storyline: Hotline Tokyo
Name of the Creator: Jasper
Forum: Tokyo City

Plot Summary:

So far, in Hotline Tokyo:

Things to Know:

Canon Characters:
Sailor Moon (Aurae, temporary)
Sailor Mercury (Aurae)
Sailor Chibi Moon (Aurae)
Tuxedo Mask (Princess Luna)
Sailor Venus (JupiterThunderCrash)
Sailor Mars (Prince Triton)

Non-Canon Characters*:
Schwarzpferd // Jasper Franklin (Jasper)
Graffias (VBabe, temporarily adopted by Jasper)
Sailor Makemake -- Sailor CJ
Sailor Splash -- Dark Sportsnutd

Open:
Sailor Jupiter
Luna
Artemis
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Pluto
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Saturn
Tuxedo Mask

Reserved:
None at this time.

* - I am accepting otaku characters for this roleplay, up to 5 in total other than Schwarzpferd. They may either be senshi/allies or villains.

As a general reminder, this thread is to inquire about characters or to make claims/requests. If you'd like to discuss the developing story, visit the OOC Thread just below.

OOC Thread and Discussion

Last edited by Jasper on 19th September 2018, 2:22 pm; edited 48 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 9/19/18)
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime16th August 2014, 8:09 am

I've tagged Sailor Mars and Tuxedo Kamen as of higher importance to the story as they are the most receptive to psychic premonitions.

Don't take this as mandate, however. If you're interested in playing a character, I encourage you to pick a role that you'd enjoy the most!
Back to top Go down
SilentDream
Star Seed

SilentDream

Star Seed

Title : The forgotten one, the voidless Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime24th September 2014, 8:19 am

I'd like to make a claim/request/etc, for Pluto if that's possible?  Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://KakyuuHime.deviantart.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime24th September 2014, 10:12 am

Sure! I will set Sailor Pluto aside for you.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime24th September 2014, 10:17 am

Hey ShadowedStar!

Just incase you haven't rped on the site before, here's a few need to know things:

Before you join any roleplay, you need to make a Character profile.

We have two types here at GC, we have advanced and relaxed. In order to be able to roleplay, you need to figure out what kind of roleplay character you need. Hotline is an advanced roleplay, so you need to use the advanced roleplay character sheet which can be found here.

Once you have that all filled out, you create a new thread in the character profile area. Depending on if you have an Otaku, or cannon character will depend on which folder it goes in. Since you are wanting Pluto, you want cannon characters.. Once your profile has been approved, you are free to start roleplaying!

I hope that helps and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the roleplaying moderators or admin Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 1:51 pm

Here's the link to Sailor Makemake! I'm excited to participate in this thread.

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t8464-advanced-sailor-makemake
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 2:18 pm

CJ, your profile looks great! While I can't update the threads until later this evening, you can consider Makemake to be accepted into the storyline.

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime1st January 2015, 8:56 am

Bumping for the new year! The current story summary has been updated to reflect recent posts.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 8:22 am

Le friendly bump <3
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 7:16 pm

I will claim Sailor Mars  Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 3309518329
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime31st January 2015, 10:32 am

Updated the roster!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 3:36 pm

Updated the roster for 2/9.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime18th February 2015, 8:01 pm

Do you still need a Mamoru? I have an Advanced profile for him that is pending approval.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime18th February 2015, 8:15 pm

Yes! Mamoru is still open to be claimed.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 1:01 pm

My Mamoru profile has been approved!! I hope to read the RP thread and have a post by the end of the weekend
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 12:43 pm

Glad to have you aboard, Harmonie. If you have any questions about the story flow, don't hesitate to look me up via Skype or a private message.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime21st March 2015, 11:22 am

We have plenty of spots open! Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Venus are available.

For those of you who like their cats in white, there also is an Artemis to be had.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 3:55 pm

Aurae and JTC have stepped forward to claim Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus respectively! Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 335194840 Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 2027930456

That leaves us with Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and the adorable Artemis up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime1st June 2015, 12:44 pm

Bumping this up as I haven't posted here for nearly two months.

We still have Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Artemis available!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 11:13 pm

Coming up to a new phase of the story where I would very much like to have Sailor Jupiter lend her strength towards fighting off Schwarzpferd's plans. Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 3098893119

Saturn, Uranus, and Artemis are open too!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 1:10 pm

Bumping! We have openings for Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Luna, and Artemis.
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 2:33 pm

I am working on an advanced profile for Jupiter already. So this is actually rather convenient. That is, if you will have me. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 8:54 am

I would love to have you as Jupiter! I will put her on reserve while you finish the profile. Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 3098893119
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 10:29 pm

Thanks! ^^ Still not quite done with it. It has been a terribly busy week and weekend so far. And I'm sick with food poisoning to boot. Razz But I wll have it submitted as fast as I can. I know you're waiting on it. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime26th September 2015, 1:49 am

Hey just a reminder that once you claim a character please move all discussion to the ooc thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime3rd November 2015, 12:41 pm

Bumping with an update for November!

The current available roles are Tuxedo Mask, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, and the guardian cats.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 7:33 am

Bumping for February!
Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars are available for play.  Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 190603310 Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo 3309518329
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime19th April 2016, 9:43 am

Bumping for April! We have a large number of open roles, so check the first post for a complete listing.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime19th April 2016, 12:16 pm

I would like to bring in Stephanie Sanders and will work on a regular profile now. all i have of here is her SAO profile.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime1st August 2016, 6:59 pm

Bumping for the month of August! I'm looking primarily for senshi roles, but am open to discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo   Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Request: (Advanced) Hotline Tokyo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top