The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1 Empty
PostSubject: Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1   Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1 I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 4:16 pm

So several of you may remember when the Nostalgia Critic reviewed the English dubbed anime of Sailor Moon. Personally, while I do love the NC, I never watched that one because I heard some not very good things about that review. From what I gather, it wasn't his finest and he probably needed to do more background research.

But that's different. The comic book reviewer Linkara (also on TGWTG) decided to review Sailor Moon Act 1 at a convention, and just posted the video today. http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/at4w/43985-genesis-of-at4w-live

Normally he doesn't review manga on his regular show as he doesn't feel qualified to do so. But he has made an exception once, and this was a convention, as well as in celebration of Crystal's premiere. And personally, I found it an enjoyable review.

So I thought I would share it with you all. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1   Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1 I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 8:06 am

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the NC, but I find that Linkara is generally more respectful. I feel like some people forget that the NC character is the product of a team, where Linkara's character is usually just him.

The jokes he makes are never at the expense of the manga or the fanbase. I'd highly recommend this and some of this other work.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com

Linkara reviews Sailor Moon Act 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top