The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What video games are on your christmas list?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 4:18 pm

Hey if you don't mind buying off of ebay, sometimes you can find good deals on there. Amazon too! Especially if that other place doesn't work out for ya. I've never heard of Half Price Books. I guess we don't have one here in Lafayette. A Buybacks opened up and they got all kinds of stuff from DVDs, CDs, to range of video games and systems.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 8:50 am

Hehe, let me try this again ^^;

Here are some of the games that I am really looking forward to getting (hopefully)...

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Buttferly (PS2): While I own the Director's Cut version of this game on the Xbox, I really wanted the PS2 version just because I learned while playing the first Fatal Frame both on the Xbox and PS2 that not everything is the same with this game on different consoles. This one is also my favorite game of the entire series at the moment and I am such a suckers for horror games so this feed a need for me.

Assassin's Creed - Revelations (PS3): I am SOOOO itching to get this game! While I already have pre-ordered it and will not make it to Christmas, I'm very interested to find out how this story ends.

Project Zero 4 - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (also dubbed Fatal Frame 4) along with a Japanese Wii: This game NEVER made it to America because Nintendo was STUPID!! XD Nintendo decided they didn't want to hurt their "family friendly console" image at the time and decided not to release this game world-wide so hence it never made it out of Japan. So one of my wishlist is to own this game but I will also have to own a Japanese Wii since Wii is not all region free *cries*

Bomberman (PSN) - It was so good to see a classic come back to life and litterally I can play this game for hours with friends trying to "outsmart" each other.

Resonance of Fate (PS3) - This game was SOOOOO much fun playing and the graphics were completely awesome!! The storyline was so capitvating that I am really looking forward to hopefully one day finish this game. My husband knows I've been eyeing it now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 9:07 am

My bf is in love with the Fatal Frame series. He's played through the whole series (that we own) several times. I can't really play horror video games, however. I do enjoy the old Resident Evil games, however!
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 9:52 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
My bf is in love with the Fatal Frame series. He's played through the whole series (that we own) several times. I can't really play horror video games, however. I do enjoy the old Resident Evil games, however!

The old Resident Evil games are classics and I still love playing them til this day. Although, I'm not too happy about what Capcom has been doing with the series as of late though.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 10:19 am

Paprika wrote:

Project Zero 4 - Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (also dubbed Fatal Frame 4) along with a Japanese Wii: This game NEVER made it to America because Nintendo was STUPID!! XD Nintendo decided they didn't want to hurt their "family friendly console" image at the time and decided not to release this game world-wide so hence it never made it out of Japan. So one of my wishlist is to own this game but I will also have to own a Japanese Wii since Wii is not all region free *cries*

There are ways to make your Wii region free and possibly to download the game for you to play if you don't import it. Installing Homebrew on your Wii does many amazing things. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 10:25 am

Brit-chan wrote:
There are ways to make your Wii region free and possibly to download the game for you to play if you don't import it. Installing Homebrew on your Wii does many amazing things. Smile

That's definitely an idea! ^^ I don't think my husband will let me do that to my console though. He's more protective of our consoles than me ^^; We only have one system of ours rigged and that is our PSOne. And I did that before I met him - lol.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 10:28 am

I was always afraid to do it to my Wii as well, but it is surprisingly easy. Homebrew is only a software mod and I think as long as you choose good applications you have no worries. I can now play any SNES, Gameboy, Sega game I want. And we don't even have them all on there because the SD card isn't large enough. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Zaithat
Pyramidal Crystal

Zaithat

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 6:35 pm

I'm definitely going to have to take your suggestions for game ideas for presents. Though, right now, I'm going to just be asking for a 360. Why? Sad story. When I moved to my new apartment, we hired a group of people from a company I used to really like, to load and unload the trucks. Well, during this move, my Xbox went missing. So I've been lamenting since May to get a new one, but the budget doesn't carry 360s (plus, that money goes to other hobbys, blast!).

So, definitely want more games for Christmas, but really only asking for the console this year.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st November 2011, 10:38 pm

I don't have a game on my list but a PS 3 so I can play my one and only game for it Ar Tonelico III
Back to top Go down
Juu~
Lotus Crystal

Juu~

Lotus Crystal

Title : ~hachi

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 4:53 am

I pre-ordered Zelda a long time ago. Cant wait to play it. I was also hoping to buy a x box for the first time in my life. We'll see what happens bounce
Back to top Go down
http://juuhachi18.tumblr.com/ http://juuhachi18.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th November 2011, 4:56 am

I'll have to wait until my next paycheck to pick up Zelda. Which is the Friday after its release. T__T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What video games are on your christmas list?   What video games are on your christmas list? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What video games are on your christmas list?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top