The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 5:03 pm

Hmm...since this takes place between SuperS and Stars, I would assume that Chibiusa hasn't returned to Crystal Tokyo yet. So maybe she could come to the arcade after school or something? Just a thought Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 5:13 pm

MMR has the same idea as I - since she's present here, Chibiusa has not yet returned to the future. (Could she have wanted to finish up the current school year?)

Perhaps she might be a bit down from not having had contact with Pegasus and may need some consolation. She may also be looking for a bite to eat. Luckily, the cafe is just above the arcade.

PS: Thank you for your interest, Hikari, and good luck with school! Feel free to check back in if things become more manageable for you.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th August 2014, 2:57 pm

Right, I presumed both of those things as well, but I was referring more to the specific situation. Usagi and Haruka already have plans to hang out, and that's fine, but I feel like if she were going to end up at the arcade (or, at the caffe above by extension) she would have already been with Usagi... even if they attend different schools, wasn't it usually her responsibility to pick up Chibiusa anyway? Having them just happen to end up at the same place like that otherwise just feels... I don't know... almost too convenient/coincidental.

Anyway, I guess I've still got a bit of time to think about it since Addelyn said she was gonnna go after Rose anyway. XD Actually... I might be onto something already now that you mentioned consolation as long as you don't mind my bringing in Kyuusuke and Momoko for a cameo.
Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th August 2014, 3:26 pm

I don't mind at all, Pink. If a cameo appearance works best for you, then go for it!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2014, 11:10 am

I've got another post coming up for tonight or tomorrow evening ASAP. As soon as I sort out a few details with Venus regarding Graffias's involvement, I'll be bringing Schwarzpferd out to play.

EDIT: I discovered I'd be closing yesterday, and after ten hours of work I spent most of today sleeping. [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 3978041997
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 9:52 pm

Just to clear things up, Schwarzpferd is not yet near the Crown Arcade. I'll reveal the first psychic premonition when he's on his way.

Addelyn, since this first premonition involves the wind, would you mind if Haruka is the first recipient?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 9:54 pm

Yah sure go ahead. What do you want her to hear?

Also waiting for MMR to post go continue the scene at the dinner crown arcade food outing thingy scene.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 10:06 pm

Depends on how you want to interpret her ability to pick up premonitions. Is it limited to the present time, or can it extend to the near past and future?

Can she register olfactory sensations (scents/smells) as well as sound?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 10:32 pm

Well, I know in some mythology, wind is able to bring not only scent and sound but images as well, so we could use that. The wind could bring it to her in her sleep?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 10:55 pm

Certainly, I can give her more information through dreams. For the immediate present, she'll be able to both hear and smell the danger before it arrives - though we're not quite yet there. But since I'm a good sport..

(Sound) She'll hear police sirens first. Soon after, she will hear Schwarzpferd's voice and the sound of liquid being poured over an object.
(Smell) Flammable fuel, kerosene in particular. She would pick up on the smell at the same time she hears Schwarzpferd.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 10:57 pm

Alright, sounds good. Just lemme know when you want to start incorporating that into the plot.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 11:37 pm

Oh I'm so sorry!! I didn't know if I should post or not. I'll make one today!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 11:38 pm

S'all good. Let's keep our story line going we can eat and then part ways and then Jasper, I guess we can work the vision in once Haruka is home and asleep?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2014, 11:52 pm

We can work in the detailed vision when she gets home to sleep. Haruka's partial warnings will kick in before she and Usagi leave, but it's your call on how she acts upon them.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2014, 7:25 am

Mmmkay.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2014, 10:25 am

Hey, I'm sorry, but I have to drop out of this role-play. I will not have too much free time for several months and I don't want to hold you guys back. However, feel free to use my character, Graffias, for the role-play. Send Sailor Pluto a PM if you guys are going to use him as an NPC.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2014, 6:11 pm

Ugh... sorry about my own delay. Things have been just a mess between juggling my art and my work as well as a few other activities (I saw "Guardians of the Galaxy and have attended our State Fair twice this year) but I promise that I will get something up in the next day or two (I'm... going back tot he Fair one last time tomorrow before it's over XD)

But first: Rose, were you implying that Chibiusa and her friends had just arrived with that mention? Or just that Usagi realized she hadn't picked her up? Because I could almost see Chibiusa standing there in the doorway, glaring at Usagi. XD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2014, 8:19 pm

Usagi realized she had forgotten to get Chibiusa [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 2628594703
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th September 2014, 9:45 am

I'll pick up Graffias as an NPC and for his own relevance to the plot. *rubs scheming hands together*

I am ready to move the story forward once Addy and Pink have posted.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th September 2014, 3:08 pm

*nods* Makes enough sense to me. And, uh... sorry again about the delay on my end. I've still been playing catch-up with.... multiple things after a full, crazy week last week. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th September 2014, 3:30 pm

I'll be posting this weekend. I had first week of school and I moved last weekend so I'm behind on all my RPs, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 6:13 pm

Jasper, did you want to get next then, or should I?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th September 2014, 6:27 pm

Go ahead! I won't be able to post until after work.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th September 2014, 8:30 pm

Guess what, everyone? We're the featured roleplay for September! [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 1984953407

If you missed the news post by Sailor Neptune, check it out here.
http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t8266-featured-roleplay-announcements#240445

Every featured RP will receive a memento side bumper which may be used by all members of that storyline. Speaking of which, here is ours!

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 Hotline_tokyo_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7ybwvh
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th September 2014, 8:35 pm

xD yah go us! Remember to please host the bumper yourself on your own image hosting site/account <3
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 3:36 pm

I'm actually surprised you just noticed it now, because I noticed it kind of a while ago. XD

Anyway... SO sorry for taking so long! I got seriously distracted again and didn't even your response right away, Jasper, but I'll get to work right away and I'll proudly display my bumper!
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 8:10 pm

We've known we were featured a while ago lol but the lovely bumper was just recently created and released <3
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th September 2014, 10:50 am

I've added a specific section for Haruka to react in the most recent post. Only she should be acknowledging and acting on that information in character!

For future premonitions, I will follow a similar naming format and designate the recipient(s) in parentheses.

Regarding the mention of Metro in the premonition dialogue, virtually every citizen in Tokyo knows that Metro refers to the subway station.
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2014, 5:03 pm

Oh, goodness! Are you all waiting on me again? I'm so sorry! I'll get a post in this week, I promise ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2014, 10:16 pm

Waiting on both you and MMR at the moment. I have a post to make soon, but it will consist of intervillain dialogue between Schwarzpferd and Graffias along with a continuation of the Tokyo Horizon interview.

In other news, I've been given the green light to adopt Graffias for this roleplay. Thank you, Venus! [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 2027930456
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC   [Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Hotline Tokyo OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top