The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Empty
PostSubject: HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG   HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG I_icon_minitime24th June 2011, 8:22 am

Lady Galaxia told me I could write a highlight for this awesome website/forum that I've been a member of for a great many years now, so here goes!

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG is
Quote :
a massive project recreating the entire story (mostly the manga's story) of Sailor Moon. The game's final chapter will be an original story arc involving Chibiusa and her guardians, the Sailor Quartette, in the future. Playable characters include all of the planetary Sailor Soldiers, the Sailor Starlights, and other main characters such as Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask. Some playable characters will be optional and others will only join the party under certain circumstances.

The game spans all five arcs of Sailor Moon; the Dark Kingdom Arc, the Black Moon Arc, the Infinity Arc, the Dream Arc, and Stars Arc as well as the original Apocalypse Arc. Most of the side stories (movies and specials) are being included as well. Although the game is based on the manga's story, creative license is being used to add and change the story to better suit a role-playing videogame and to make the experience a very epic and original one. There will be a large amount of original characters and plot points. A number of plot elements and characters from the anime, live action, and musicals are also being included.

Some of the sprites that have been revamped and being used in the game are:

HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4474 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4427 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4440 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4444 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4429 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4432 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4467 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4425 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4452 HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG E4439

Unfortunately at this time the server has been exceeded bandwidth, so none of the screencap's from the game are available, nor are a great many of the other images, and the official website is being redone so that's inaccessible as well at this time. However, here are the Preview Images of the first three arcs!

HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Pssm_dark_kingdom_cover HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Pssm_black_moon_cover HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG Pssm_infinity_cover

At some point, I'm sure the website will be back up and running and the images will be available for viewing again. This game has been in the works since late 2006 (possibly before) and had constantly been undergoing revision after revision until quite recently. The game seems pretty stable in it's style and consistent in it's progress. I check back every few months to see where things are with the game, the creator (ChainsOfFate, or Chains) and to see if there's been any new uploads to give us an idea of where the game is in development. I highly recommend joining the forum, or keep checking back to this thread, as I'm sure as information is released about this most epic project, I'll update to let you all know!

If you are interested be sure to check them out here:

http://s12.zetaboards.com/PSSM_The_RPG_Forum/index/
Back to top Go down

HIGHLIGHT - Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: The RPG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top