The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Lt Light Ark
Star Seed

Lt Light Ark

Star Seed

Title : Lightbringer

Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitime6th October 2018, 2:59 pm

Advanced RP Idea: A mysterious figure appears in the city, he/she seems to chase criminals and they are ruthless, killing them with arrows, they name themselves as Shadow Stalker.

Problem? Now the cops believe that the Sailor Senshi and Shadow Stalker are related...what led them to start an investigation, and to makes things worse a mysterious team of magic users are in the city for some mysterious reason...

Senshi. Be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitime6th October 2018, 6:26 pm

Sports OOC Ideas: Recreate the end of the 90's anime but this time the Scouts survive the DD assault but Beryl finds out about that, might she have something up her sleeve? 

-do something along the PGSM line but from Mio's (still hate her) perspective from the beginning if that's possible? 

-OH NO! the Manga baddies have somehow jumped off the pages of the Manga and into the real world! Can the Senshi find out how they got out and how to stop them?

OOC IDEA: Somehow Chibichibi and Chibiusa persuade the inners to help them gather as much candy for Halloween as possible but then all of a sudden an evil dentists group arrives to try and foil the hero's plans

what will happen?
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitime16th January 2019, 10:46 am

So I've had this idea for a while now that before the Silver Millennium, there was a great battle to decide who would rule the moon out of all the "Mares." Out of the 2 remaining candidates, one would have the Starseed of the Princess (Usagi)  implanted, and rule over the Silver Millenium - the other would be sacrificed to the Galaxy Cauldron. This is the basic plot as I don't want to give a ton away at the beginning. 
I have created a team of senshi pertaining to these places. I have a couple of set personalities for each girl, but am willing to have some of them change for story specifics. 
Spoiler:

This would be on a fairly larger scale so to speak over a while. I have all of them designed. I just wonder if anyone would be interested in this being an RP If not it might sit dusty for awhile on my shelf of things to write an actual fanfic for.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitime16th January 2019, 12:03 pm

Starchild wrote:
So I've had this idea for a while now that before the Silver Millennium, there was a great battle to decide who would rule the moon out of all the "Mares." Out of the 2 remaining candidates, one would have the Starseed of the Princess (Usagi)  implanted, and rule over the Silver Millenium - the other would be sacrificed to the Galaxy Cauldron. This is the basic plot as I don't want to give a ton away at the beginning. 
I have created a team of senshi pertaining to these places. I have a couple of set personalities for each girl, but am willing to have some of them change for story specifics. 
Spoiler:

This would be on a fairly larger scale so to speak over a while. I have all of them designed. I just wonder if anyone would be interested in this being an RP If not it might sit dusty for awhile on my shelf of things to write an actual fanfic for.

I loove this idea! -Though I'm more partial to designing my own characters, but that's just me- It sounds super interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread   Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon RP Brainstorming Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top