The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The character you relate to the most

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2012, 4:32 pm

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I have immense love for others
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I've found my soul mate
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I can't do practical things that normal people can do like cook :p
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Loud
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Obnoxious
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 No matter how silly and crazy I am, I have depth that most people don't possess
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Lazy when it comes to doing stuff but energetic when it comes to my attitude
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Sleeps for as long as possible and gets up at the very last second every morning
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I EAT A LOOOOOT
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 ...and I NEVER work out
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Love video games & manga & etc.
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Total spazz
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 A bit of a baby
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Super outgoing and will talk to anyone I meet
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Loyalty is extremely important to me
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I whine so much before doing something that I don't want to do

I keep thinking of other things when I think I'm done so I'm just going to stop here :p Usagi is SO relatable to me and she inspires me for that reason. The only difference is I'm very smart and I actually really like math :p
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2012, 2:11 pm

Usagi:The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294

Im Romantic at heart dream of oneday becoming a wife

I can be very naive

I love to eat icecream cookies and brownies you name it my stomach will always have room for anything and everything Smile

Will start working out but then get lazy and quit not for me

Even in the scariest situation Ill always be there to protect my love ones

Have the biggest heart Im a very loveable person and even to my enemies I'll always lend a hand I dont hold grudges we all deserve to be forgiven

I love to sleep/play video games and Brownose hahaha

Also the biggest Klutz where ever I go Im always falling or tripping very embaressing

Setsuna:The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1483032476

Im a very quiet person

I love Fashion

Mamoru:The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2463175101

Im very Romantic even if I dont show it at times

Can keep some stuff to myself and it will take me a while to let people inside my life

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 5:25 pm

Anime wise

Usagi:

I'm lazy. I hate school and homework and I love video games. I eat a lot too.

Makoto: She's nice, but she can be tough when she has to be and she's misunderstood.

Haruka: I have a colder personality and I don't like letting people in.

Mamoru: I'm more reserved like him. We have the same fashion sense

Ami: I'm shy

Minako: I'm crazy like her.

Nepherite-we have an interest in the stars

Chibiusa: I argue a lot

I probably relate most to Haruka.

Last edited by Vaas Rutten on 16th January 2013, 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyperia
Star Seed

Princess Hyperia

Star Seed

Title : Princess of the New Moon

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th January 2013, 4:48 pm

I'm pretty much a Rei, I think.

I'm pretty serious and tend to withdraw from others when I'm consumed by a project. I take on a lot, sometimes more than I can handle, and I put a lot of pressure on myself; although my schoolwork can be a bit lax, I take the goals I set for myself very seriously. I can't not be a perfectionist.

I don't put up with crap from people and I prefer to be brutally honest. My high standards for others can make me seem like a bit of a snob, but I'm very devoted to the close friends who've earned my respect. I tend to be naturally aloof, and my best friends are the ones I can exchange jabs with (like Rei and Usagi do).

Also, I'm kind of bossy, I like to be in control, and that's very much the vibe I get from her. When I'm in group projects, I tend to take the initiative and carry the whole team with my vision; I feel the pressure of everyone failing on my shoulders, and worry that everyone else's performance will drag me down. (Remember Rei's school festival and the show she put on? Although J-pop idols aren't my thing, the way Rei handled her show was me all over.) I'm also not the sort to let on how much I agonised over something I worked on.

For better or for worse, I find myself empathising most with Rei/Sailor Mars. Yep.
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th March 2013, 8:40 am

I will always have the most in common with Usagi, I feel.

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294I'm so forgetful I actually forgot Usagi was forgetful too
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294Lazy as lazy can be
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294I like to sleep in
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294I eat a lot of junk food
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294Love video games
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294I'll completely space out when you're trying to talk to me about something important
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294I try to get along and be friends with everyone
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294I despise confrontation in any form but will step up if I have to
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294Empathic towards a lot of people problems and will listen even when I don't know what to say
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294Drool and daydream about those I find attractive

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3322474402Oh how I want to be her friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
SailorRubyStar
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorRubyStar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Book Addict of Fictional Books

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 7:44 pm

I think I'm more like 

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Usagi
I have a sweet tooth

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1666276025 Mercury 
I love learning

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1333987389 Jupiter
I love to bake
I like to have an appearance of being tough, and untouchable, So I guess I'm like her a little in that way

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1483032476 Pluto
I love reading
I enjoy quiet
I love to think of time in all sorts of ways
I enjoy tea
I love Small Lady, she's one of my fave senshi
I have a little difficulty making friends, more like opening up to people, unless they have a something that I just can't name

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3120549547 Hotaru
I'm shy at times

So I guess I'm more like Pluto.

Last edited by SailorRubyStar on 28th September 2013, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up, meant to put shy under hotaru)
Back to top Go down
https://www/quotev.com/hidingintherestroom
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 7:48 pm

I'm like Haruka period I'm almost exactly like Haruka in well just about every way.
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 7:59 pm

Hahaha wow I can't believe I wrote that only a year ago I sound so stupid -.-
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 10:52 pm

Although we're very different personality-wise, I feel like I relate the most to Ami.

There's something about her loneliness that I really get, you know? Like her, I love reading and I struggle with self-esteem a lot, and this idea that I'm not really that interesting a person to be around. Sometimes I get worried that my friends are going to leave me, and it makes me want to cling to them.

I take it super personally when someone says they don't like Ami for anyone reason. Especially when they say she's "boring" or "too perfect." It's this idea that if you don't act a certain way, if you're not a social butterfly, if you're too "technical" or "logical," then you're useless and unworthy of love.

I just feel so sad and lonely at times, and even if I'm not that much like Ami, she's the one I relate to the most.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 12:14 am

to be honest once upon a time I seemed to be alot like Ami. she was like the only inner senshi I actually found to be relatable.
Back to top Go down
Stix
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 5:12 am

I'd say I'm a mix of Makoto and Haruka.

Makoto: I'm tomboyish, live alone (my parents are alive), falls in love easily, I'm tough when I need to be but I'm generally pretty cruisy.

Haruka: I'm gay, I've been mistaken for a guy on a few occassions, I'm athletic (I suppose that applies to Makoto too), and I stand up for what I believe in- no matter how unconventional it is.

Oh, I have musical talent, so Michiru in that sense Wink
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2013, 2:58 pm

I'm ridiculously Rei, but bits of pieces of the others too.

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2045764097 I'm hard to get to know, I guess.
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2045764097 I have been called 'stuck up' and 'controlling' and other not so nice names.
:mars:I'm not physically affectionate or interested in guys.
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2045764097 I work hard and take on far too much
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2045764097 My way of being affectionate is to be sarcastic or to be mean
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2045764097 You could say I'm pretty argumentative ^^;
Wow I don't sound very nice. I am, honest?!

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1666276025 I'm smart and love learning
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1666276025 I love to read

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3074743337 I love performing on stage
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3074743337 I look the most like her ^^;
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3074743337 With my bestie, I can just be silly.

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1333987389 I do karate

So I mostly relate to the Inners... And weirdly (compared to everyone else) I don't really relate to Usagi at all! Like, I love her, but I'm not much like her.

This was surprisingly therapeutic actually. =p
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2013, 3:18 pm

OK guess I'll go more into detail because I'm also a bit like Usagi and Hotaru to.

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4039879955 I don't trust new people all that easily
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4039879955 I don't know if this counts or not but I'm constantly confused as a guy 
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4039879955 Flirty at times 
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4039879955 I'm a runner
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4039879955 I have always loved the wind and have no clue why
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4039879955 I'm never the best at showing how I feel for anyone
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4039879955 really uncomfortable with showing how I feel in public

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I'm the biggest klutz anyone can know
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I can be pretty outgoing
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 Slacker I'm always pushing things off to the last second
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 4011577294 I sleep for as long as possible before I have to get up

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3120549547 I'm a bit of a loner
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3120549547 contrary to what I said with my Haruka traits I'm also a pretty shy person
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3120549547 I want to be a nurse
The character you relate to the most - Page 2 3120549547 Never had many friends until I met my best friend

The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1666276025 I love to read

For the most part I have never really had anything in common with the inners which is why the outers have always been my favorites. so yea that's me.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Shadow Star
Star Seed

Sailor Shadow Star

Star Seed

Title : Seiya Kou/Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2013, 3:40 pm

As if my avatars and signatures didn't say enough.

Seiya

-While I have great leadership qualities I sometimes stray.
- I like to have fun and I'm usually very outgoing.
-I tend to flirt if given the chance (and usually with the same sex.)
- Music has always been a passion in my family, I used to sing in front of my school in elementary. Even though art became my stronger talent.
- When I love someone I love them to the fullest extent, sometimes at the cost of myself.
- I can be such a derp, I will be serious person one moment and turn around and do something off the wall or childish in public to make my friends laugh.
-Clubs, enough said, I love dancing in them. >3
-I don't particularly like school. I'll go to it, but I don't like it. D:
- I will protect my friends fiercely! Mess with one of them and that's it, I don't mind picking a fight.
-Besides that I'm pretty much easygoing.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2013, 7:44 am

I identify with Chibi Usa. There are lots of people in my family and in my life that I look up to, but it took me a really long time to develop self-confidence. I don't make friends easily, but the friends I do have are those I treasure most of all. I'm constantly trying to better myself--to gain skills and experiences. I also had a long-distance relationship for many years before I married my husband, and that was Pegasus-esque.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2013, 8:15 am

I easily identify with Ami best, mostly because we're both Virgo, I suspect. Our birthdays are only exactly a week apart. Like her, studying/academics is kind of my thing, I've made it a point never to fall out of the top five in my classes (though it did happen... once >_>). I love love love reading and I read tons of books. Unlike her, though, I prefer fiction to non-fiction, and I'm rather useless at subjects that involve numbers like math, chemistry, and *shudders* physics. I love learning new things, though.

I'm also very introverted and rather socially awkward in real life. It's very difficult for me to make friends and I only have a handful of them that have stuck with me throughout the years and with whom I feel really comfortable being myself around. I could go years without making a single best friend because I don't easily connect with people. I also have very few experience with guys xD I'm mostly quiet and shy around people. I'm best at talking one-on-one, but stick me in a group and I probably will keep my mouth shut the entire time.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2013, 8:29 am

At least to some extent, Hotaru. During my childhood I felt like an outcast and had some very serious problems growing up. Now I'm much more confident and sure of myself, just like Hotaru. We also both like history.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2013, 8:59 am

I'm more relatable with Ami, who loves to read and is quite intelligent on a number of subjects. I have some Hotaru in me as well, not much into socializing or making close friends in my childhood. My fave senshi is still Makoto who shares a strong will who doesn't let other people put her down. I'm a triple threat of a Senshi to exhibit book smarts, a thick skin and not much a social butterfly. The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2462981697 The character you relate to the most - Page 2 2552997083 The character you relate to the most - Page 2 1928763829
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The character you relate to the most   The character you relate to the most - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The character you relate to the most

View previous topic View next topic Back to top