The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:38 am

I have it but that wasn't one of the two I needed
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:45 am

none today Razz
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:55 am

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 1948543417
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:56 am

Whee! I got one!
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 12:43 pm

I haven't gotten a single one for these past three or four calls. u.u'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 12:47 pm

Lust wrote:
I haven't gotten a single one for these past three or four calls. u.u'

I can relate. Out of all the words so far, I've only gotten 1 word. xD
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 1:25 pm

Not this one Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 3884866259 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Stardancer

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 1:46 pm

wooo got one!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 5:53 pm

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 818474431      *pokes everyone*  XD  just waiting for the next one.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 8:09 pm

nada this time ~
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:39 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Today's Calls:
Jupiter Crystal

Last call of the day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:49 pm

Lol! xD

Sailor Jupiter is on my card, but not Jupiter Crystal. I really do think my card is like:

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 Medium_nelson-haha
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:50 pm

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 3120693907 
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:50 pm

ALL A PART OF MY EVIL PLAN! *evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:54 pm

Right part of the solar system but it's the wrong crystal -_- I got it but not where I wanted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 10:54 pm

Small Lady wrote:
ALL A PART OF MY EVIL PLAN! *evil laughter*

Angry I'm beginning to wonder now.... :bunnypokerface

My card is like a blank canvas with 1 call circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 11:12 pm

Got it! So close to a Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 1:08 am

i got it, but it didn't help me at all
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 7:44 am

got it.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 7:46 am

Natasha wrote:
Lol! xD

Sailor Jupiter is on my card, but not Jupiter Crystal. I really do think my card is like:

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 Medium_nelson-haha

My exact same thought Angry
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 11:28 am

nothing this time
Back to top Go down
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Stardancer

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 12:53 pm

Natasha wrote:
Lol! xD

LOL mine too! Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 12:37 pm

Small Lady wrote:

Today's Calls:
Points Palace
Galaxy Lounge

Double call!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 12:40 pm

I got one Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 12:42 pm

HA I got one!
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dubbed the Official Second Usagi/Bunny ^^and Official Anzamoon

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 1:20 pm

I got one too!
Back to top Go down
http://littlelunanova.tumblr.com/ http://lunanova17.deviantart.com/
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 1:31 pm

I got one... now I can get bingo two ways!
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 1:43 pm

I GOT ONE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 2:19 pm

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 1984953407 BINGO Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 1984953407

Mercury Crystal, Jupiter Crystal, Galaxy Lounge, Pyramidal Crystal, and the Ball Room
Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 Bingo02_zps7831c354
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st August 2013, 2:31 pm

At least I finally got one out of a ton of calls without getting anything. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top