The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 1:05 am

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! Bingobanner3

Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron 2nd Year Anniversary Special Edition of Sailor Moon Bingo!

General Information

How does Sailor Moon BINGO work?
Members who have signed up will receive one BINGO card by PM sometime after the end of sign ups.
Following, once a day a certain number of "items" will be posted in the BINGO thread. Just like
normal bingo, you cross off the items if it matches your card. The first three members to get a normal line bingo (5 in a row horizontal, diagonal, or vertical) wins! Every game will have a first, second, and third place.

How do I call BINGO?
If you get bingo, SHOUT OUT BINGO in the BINGO thread along with the image of your BINGO card. Along with this, please type where your BINGO lies so that way the host can clearly see where the BINGO is. When shouting, be creative! (use large fonts, colors, etc. I ask this so that way it catches my attention.)
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME BINGO WINS.
Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 2393257330 Example: HEY I GOT BINGO! ::posts image of my card:: I Have BINGO Horizontally: Luna, Jupiter Symbol, Free Space, Mars Scroll, Moon.
Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 2393257330 Note: BINGO items are called by RANDOM.

Multiple BINGO?
Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 2393257330  If multiple BINGO occur at the same time (people call bingo with the same item being the last called) the order of posting = the prize order.
Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 2393257330 Example BobbyRose and VenusRawr call BINGO within the same day as Jupiter Symbol Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 1333987389is called. VenusRawr posts first followed by BobbyRose. VenusRawr gets 1st place and BobbyRose gets second. Three days later WaterZap, LlamaBagel, and ElderDragon call Bingo within the same day that the darkmoon item  Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 1322698128 is called. LlamaBagel posts first BINGO followed by WaterZap then ElderDragon. LlamaBagel wins 3rd place and Elderdragon and WaterZap win honorable mentions. The game then ends and BINGO can still be called up to 48 hours after the last item called. This gives people time to earn honorable mentions.

Prizes:
->First, Second and Third prize will be signatures.
-> Honorable mentions will be side bumpers.

Additional Information

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 2393257330 Although I tried hard not to have repeats, I am still placing this as a rule just in case.
If your card has a duplicate item and the item is called just mark both. You got lucky.

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 2393257330 PLEASE do not lose your card/ let your PM box eat it. Save it somewhere.
If you did not initially receive a BINGO card from me, PLEASE tell me ASAP.

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 2393257330 Visual aid of acceptable BINGO examples
Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! Win2 Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! Win1
A DIAGONAL line also is acceptable!!!

THE CALL LIST:
*As I call them, they will be bolded in PINK so you can keep track.

1. Galaxy Cauldron
  2. Sailor Moon
  3. Sailor Mercury
  4. Sailor Mars
  5. Sailor Jupiter
  6. Sailor Venus
  7. Sailor Chibi Moon
  8. Tuxedo Mask
  9. Sailor Uranus
  10. Sailor Neptune
  11. Sailor Pluto
  12. Sailor Saturn
  13. Cosmos Guardian
  14. Neo Queen Serenity
  15. Small Lady
  16. Star Garden
  17. Galaxy Lounge
  18. Starlight Tower
  19. Galaxy Broadcasts
  20. Crystal Tokyo Times
  21. Juuban Shopping Center
  22. OSA-P
  23. Points Palace
  24. The Ball Room
  25. Azabu-Juuban Arcades
  26. Crown Arcade
  27. Crown Fruit Parlor
  28. Artists' Guild
  29. Writers Guild
  30. Cosplayers Guild
  31. The Silver Millenium
  32. Tokyo City
  33. Crystal Tokyo
  34. Free Form
  35. RP Academy
  36. Hall of Senshi
  37. Inner Senshi Admin
  38. Outer Senshi Admin
  39. Star Seed
  40. Pyramidal Crystal
  41. Lotus Crystal
  42. Silver Crystal
  43. Rainbow Crystal
  44. Silver Moon Crystal
  45. Cosmos Crystal
  46. Venus Crystal
  47. Mars Crystal
  48. Mercury Crystal
  49. Jupiter Crystal
  50. Pink Moon Crystal
  51. Neptune Crystal
  52. Uranus Crystal
  53. Pluto Crystal
  54. Saturn Crystal
  55. FM No 10 Radio

Today's Calls:
Artists' Guild
Cosplayers Guild
Crown Arcade
Lotus Crystal

Last edited by Small Lady on 4th August 2013, 2:04 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:25 am

Game has started! I've called 4 pieces! However the next times will be 2 each and then I'll go down to 1 each. Smile  Good luck!

Today's Calls:
Small Lady
Crystal Tokyo Times
Sailor Venus
Neo Queen Serenity

Also if anyone didn't get a card or is having a problem, let me know. I'll be at work from 2 pm - 10 pm CST but I'll get right to it once I get home!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:29 am

got one!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:31 am

Got one Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:31 am

Got 3! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:32 am

Oh no! I missed sign-ups.
Back to top Go down
yukine
Lotus Crystal

yukine

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:32 am

Got one <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:35 am

Nada. =(
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:35 am

Squee, got one.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:36 am

I got one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:41 am

Got one and a typo xD
Back to top Go down
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

Title : Kalee

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:48 am

got 3
Back to top Go down
http://crystal-tokyo.net http://neoscosmos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:50 am

I've got one.
Back to top Go down
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 12:01 pm

yay! Got 2 Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 3150097195
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dubbed the Official Second Usagi/Bunny ^^and Official Anzamoon

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 12:02 pm

I got two!
Back to top Go down
http://littlelunanova.tumblr.com/ http://lunanova17.deviantart.com/
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 12:05 pm

Got 3! Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 12:12 pm

got 3!
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 12:27 pm

Got 3 as well ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 1:08 pm

i got one
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 2:08 pm

I got three. c:
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 2:15 pm

I got one.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 2:28 pm

I got two! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 2:53 pm

Two~! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Stardancer

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 6:39 pm

darn, only got one XD
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 6:42 pm

got 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:14 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon
Artist' Guild
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:16 pm

got one!

Last edited by Tuxedo Mistress on 27th July 2013, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:16 pm

I've got 2
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:17 pm

got them both!
Back to top Go down
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:18 pm

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! 1948543417
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!   Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon BINGO ~2nd Yr Anni Edition~ GAME OVER! Congrats to AkikoUranus, Verdandi, and NaoUranus our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Winners!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top