The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 6:35 pm

when Usagi had arrived at Michiru, Haruka, Setsuna, and little Hotaru's home, the first thing she was dying to do was indulge herself in sweets.Haruka had told Usagi there was hidden chocolates in a special drawer, just for her. She had ripped apart wrapper after wrapper, digging into the sweet chocolates, thankful for every bit. She was completely oblivious to the world around her as she devoured at least 2000 yen worth of the goodies.

She stopped chewing when she heard concerned voices and the shuffling of feet on the stairway. When she peered through the kitchen doorway, her heart stopped. What had happened to her fallen friend, Setsuna? Was she sick?

When she saw her daughter, Chibi-Usa in tears, looking down on Setsuna, the woman who had been there for her during the hardest of times, she rushed into the room just as Rei had rushed in from the rec room.

"Chibi-Usa, is Setsuna alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 6:49 pm

"We're not really sure specifically what happened, Kitten. But, if she doesn't wake up soon we're going to have to call the ambulance like Ami suggested. Usagi and Minako, I know you two were in the kitchen since I could hear you from the garage, was Setsuna acting odd when she was making her tea?" Haruka asked. She was concerned for her friend since it wasn't like her to not take care of herself and sudden pass out. There was that nagging bad feeling coming through again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 6:56 pm

"There were other people in the kitchen?" Usagi asked, startled. was she truly so out of it that she hadn't noticed two of her friends in the same room? The snacks had distracted her too easily.

Usagi tried to think back, to remember anything at all other than the wave of sweets Haruka had promised her. Nothing but two clinks of a teaspoon against a teacup came to mind.

"I honestly don't know." Usagi sighed to herself, feeling as though she had let her friend down by not paying attention. "Minako, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 6:58 pm

Not having made it to the kitchen before Setsuna was laid on the couch Hotaru looked up from where she was standing behind the couch. She bit her lip lightly out of worry before looking at Haruka and than Minako and Usagi for a moment. Her attention finally turned to Haruka again. "Haruka-Papa you don't think this has anything to do with what you guys were talking about earlier do you?" She asked. She hadn't heard what was said but she had a feeling she knew what it was about. She giggled lightly at Usagi's question before her worried purple eyes were trained back on Setsuna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:10 pm

"That's what I was thinking Hotaru-chan." She looked at all the girls. Better let them know since the timing was too close. "Before the party began Setsuna had an ominous feeling. Originally we were going to check it out right away, but you had arrived for the party and we didn't want to be rude hosts and leave for it. We didn't think this was a bad enough case and we planned on looking into it after the party."

Haruka waited for it to sink in. "But, it looks like we're going to have to look into it now. I'm not comfortable with how close it was from Setsuna's feelings this thing and her becoming unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:11 pm

"I saw her leave the kitchen," Minako replied. "She looked okay to me." She felt bad that she couldn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:12 pm

OOC::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:15 pm

"I think we need to check this out right away! This could be really serious! What can we do to help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:15 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:21 pm

Hotaru looked up again. "we should check the house and see id we can discover what exactly happened." she said. Her face took on a serious look on her face as she looked to the other girls more so her only two standing parents to see what everyone else thought.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:22 pm

Relieved to see that Usagi and Rei were alright, Mako embraced her blonde haired friend and her raven haired friend.

"Thank god you two are alright."

Releasing her friends, Mako cracked her knuckles, her face turning serious.

"I agree with Hotaru-chan. We need to get to the bottom of this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:27 pm

Usagi bit her lip, feeling uneasy at Haruka's confession of their dismissal. Why did the Outers always insist on keeping important matters to themselves? The Inner scouts and Chibi-Usa were perfectly capable of helping with anything unusual or out of place, especially if involved the safety of their planet. Especially if it involved the safety of their friends! She kept her feelings to herself, realizing that this wasn't necessarily out of character of them, and wondered what to do to help the investigation.

"What do you propose we do, Haruka?"

Usagi felt confident. She would do whatever she could to get rid of this ominous presence.

Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:30 pm

Ami knew Usagi's question wasn't directed at her, but...

She looked over at Setsuna. It didn't look like Setsuna would be waking up anytime soon. "Before we search the house, we should call a paramedic. If there is something sinister here, we ought to get the unconscious one out as quickly as possible." She crossed her arms. "But if we do that, then we risk exposing the paramedic to danger..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:37 pm

Rei frowns, growing concerned that Setsunas condition may be related to their recent time abroad.
"Guys, what if she accidentally brought something back with her? or worse yet, what if something followed her home? I don't know, but this is majorly creepy!"
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:44 pm

Chibi-Usa finally managed to calm down and pull herself together.

"We have to help her...", she said. "Sitting and crying won't do anything. If anything had happened to me, she would have done anything to save me... I won't let Puu down! We have to help her! We definitely will!", she commented with a determined look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:50 pm

"Hmm... I know it's trivial, but I'm curious on what everyone was doing before Setsuna collapsed. I was in the garage. My car was running funny before the party started and I hoped it was a small enough problem for me to fix it. Turns out it's a little more complicated than I thought. Since we're hosting the party, it would have been rude of me to stay there the whole time. That's when I heard Ami yelling for Michiru, Hotaru, and I." Haruka explained.

"Though Hotaru, what were you doing in your room? Since you are one of the hosts."
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:55 pm

Hotaru looked up When Haruka asked her question. "I was getting the stuffed bunny's I had gotten for Usagi-chan and ChibiUsa-Chan while we were on our trip." she said. "it had taken a bit longer than I had thought it would because I couldn't remember where I put them." she said. "I was going to go straight back to the rec room when I was done." she finished off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:56 pm

Usagi reaches for her daughter's hand. "Don't worry Chibi-Usa, we'll help Setsuna."

When Chibi-Usa holds her hand, Usagi turns to her blue haired friend, looking at her quizzically. Surely by now, Ami would have checked Setsuna's vitals, but did she check her for any physical injuries?

She answers Haruka's question first, "I'm sure you know me well enough to know what I was doing."

Before deciding to agree with Ami on calling the ambulence, Usagi asks Ami a question.

"Ami, what's wrong with Setsuna? Aside from calling the ambulance is there anything we can use here to help her?" Usagi turns to Hotaru next, "Where does your Setsuna-mama keep the first aid kit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:03 pm

Rei Turns to Haruka to answer her question. "I was in the theater room checking out the big screen TV in there, it's way bigger than that old tube tv my grandpa refuses to replace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:10 pm

Suddenly, Rei understands what Haruka is getting at. "Wait! are you saying you suspect one of us?!" Rei's mouth pops open in shock. "why would any of us do something to Setsuna? ... Or maybe of us here... is not one of us."
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:14 pm

Hotaru looked at Usagi thinking over the blonds question for a moment. "There's one in each bathroom and the kitchen." she said answering the blonds question. "I can go get the one out of the kitchen real quick." she offered she looked at Rei. She had a bad feeling that it was someone out of them 'but who would want Setsuna-Mama' she thought looking around at everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:18 pm

Usagi gritted her teeth when Raye suggested that Haruka was accusing one of them of hurting Setsuna. She knew all of her friends so well, and she knew that none of them would willingly hurt one another. Usagi gasped when realization hit her.

"Do you think someone might be brainwashed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:21 pm

"Exactly, kitten. I know no one here would intentionally hurt each other. And brainwashing has been known to happen to us based on our past enemies." Haruka confirmed. "So far I only know that all of us were either here on the first floor or on the second floor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:25 pm

Usagi thinks carefully about what Haruka said. If one or more of them were brainwashed, it would make sense that whoever was closest to Setsuna when she fell could be a likely suspect.

"Where was Setsuna when she was feeling sick?" Usagi asks the group, regretting her choice of pigging out before doing anything else. That choice was hurting her in figuring out who was off.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:29 pm

Hotaru looked around. "I've been upstairs most of the day and I was in the rec room for the most part after everyone got here." she said. "I was already in my room when Setsuna-Mama went up them." she knew Setsuna was headed up stairs because that's where she had been found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 9:24 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 9:25 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 9:26 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!    GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCRP Game Event: CLUE // END PLAY. Innocents Win!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top