The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(more) Questions about anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
- l o n d o n -
Star Seed

- l o n d o n -

Star Seed

(more) Questions about anime  Empty
PostSubject: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 3:45 pm

Hi Smile I only started watching the anime last month and already I've watched all 5 seasons, I loved it so much, I was addicted since ep 1.. I watched the english dub versions of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R and the original Japanese for the last 3.

But I've just got a couple of general questions about stuff which has played on my mind, I wondered if anyone could answer them? They're mostly about the Sailor Stars episodes..

1) When Galaxia destroyed the bracelets of Sailor Iron Mouse etc, did this kill them completely? or would they have come back to life the same way that Mars,Venus etc did?

2) following on from that question, when Sailor Lead Crow was sucked into the black hole, did this mean she too was killed completely?

3) One thing I found hard to understand was the whole Usagi/Seiya thing.. because I might be completely wrong but Seiya was a female taking the form of a males body yes? and she appeared to be in love with Usagi, so would that mean she, as a female, was a lesbian? or that she also gained male feelings when taking the form of a male?

4) What happened to Chibi Chibi in the end?

and probably the most important question...

5) Whatever happened to Molly and Melvin???? (I only remember their English names)

I'm still brand new to the Sailor Moon franchise so i'm a bit rough around the edges with the general knowledge Wink I plan on watching the first 2 seasons in Japanese within the next couple of weeks or so..

Last edited by - l o n d o n - on 29th June 2013, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 3:52 pm

New fan Very Happy Welcome to GC!

1) Yes, they died. I think they might have been resurected at the end, when the redeemed Galaxia "guided the seeds back to their home".

2) Yup, Lead Crow died. I don't think she had any chance of being resurected as her very existence was annhilated.

3) Yes, Seiya is female, and disguise herself in a male body. Kakyuu comments about it in the last few episodes ^^

4) She went with Galaxia.... We don't know what else happened. If she stayed this way or merged back with Galaxia.

5) I think they changed school when Usagi and the others went to High school, so they barely saw each other again. Also lazy writters.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 3:56 pm

2) I don't remember this I think I'm going to have to go re watch StarS soon

5)yes Unfortunately Molly and Melvin (Naru and Umino) were pretty much written out of the Series after S
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 4:01 pm

But then again...

#1: I think this depends on whether one believes Galaxia's collection of star seeds that she takes with her are only true/pure star seeds of sailor senshi, or starseeds of every being in general (which would be an absolute ton, considering how many planets she destroyed). If only the pure star seeds came with her/were returned, then the Sailor Animamates would not have survived, being as their original sailor crystal was not pure. However, the senshi that they took the pure star seed from would have been revived.

#4: Chibichibi, Galaxia's starseed, turned into the sword, the sword broke. As the personification of an object that was then destroyed, I don't think Chibichibi would have survived in any way, shape, or form, unless she, as Galaxia's starseed, was reincarnated with the rest of the Sailor Crystals and/or star seeds.

XD the writers left a lot out there to speculate upon
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
- l o n d o n -
Star Seed

- l o n d o n -

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 4:03 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 4:12 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
As the personification of an object that was then destroyed, I don't think Chibichibi would have survived in any way, shape, or form, unless she, as Galaxia's starseed, was reincarnated with the rest of the Sailor Crystals and/or star seeds.
She was resurected along with Mamoru so I guess she fused back with Galaxia
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 4:29 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
As the personification of an object that was then destroyed, I don't think Chibichibi would have survived in any way, shape, or form, unless she, as Galaxia's starseed, was reincarnated with the rest of the Sailor Crystals and/or star seeds.
She was resurected along with Mamoru so I guess she fused back with Galaxia

Oh fudge! LMAO I completely forgot about that part.
Back to top Go down
- l o n d o n -
Star Seed

- l o n d o n -

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime29th June 2013, 1:18 pm

Hey guys, I've re-watched the anime and i'm back with more questions Smile 

okay..

1. What actually happened to Queen Beryl? Was she killed or just defeated and sent away?

2. In an episode of S (the one where Minako and Mimet audition to be actresses), when Minako is on stage, the director asks her if she would go for dinner with the him if she won (with a weird look on his face) she replies, yes although i'm not too fond of (shitaki?) mushrooms, which makes the director look embarrassed.. now I may have gotten this wrong but was this some sort of sexual innuendo? 

3. What happened to Mimet? I found that bit a little confusing.. was she trapped inside the internet for eternity?

4. How Did Sailor Pluto come back to life after being killed in S? (or was she even killed?)

5. What were Michiru and Haruka's backstories? Do they have any known family or anything? Same for Minako.

6. What was with the dinosaur episode? I thought it was rather odd.. and it didn't really contribute anything to the story line :scratch: 

and the last question (for now) is..

7. Whenever we see flashfowards to the future, Sailor Moon (or Neo Queen Serenity) appears older and obviously has Chibiusa, but the other soldiers all look the same and don't appear to have any partners or children, so I wondered are their future lives fully dedicated to protecting the Queen? (I'm not sure if this one can even be answered)

Thanks! Very Happy   

also, I was thinking of buying the manga, would anyone recommend it?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime29th June 2013, 1:40 pm

1. Oh most definitely killed.

3. If I remember correctly, yes.

4. o.o it was never revealed.

5. Haruka and Michiru don't have much of a backstory, no; though it's assumed Michiru comes form money. Minako is an only child with two parents, but I'm not sure if they showed that in the anime? As for the rest of her backstory, an episode in classic shows that she started fighting crime in London and fell in love with a guy that was in love with one of her best friends/cop that looks after her.

6. yes. lmao.

7. Can't really be answered, but if you look at the senshi in flash-forward shots, they all look taller, their faces have changed a bit, and they're all wearing lipstick. The rest of their future is a mystery.

YES I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE MANGA.

If you don't want to purchase it, there are online sources with the manga up - like missdream.net or mangafox Smile
Back to top Go down
- l o n d o n -
Star Seed

- l o n d o n -

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime29th June 2013, 2:18 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime4th April 2014, 9:34 pm

where can i find episodes of SM with no subs?
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime4th April 2014, 11:32 pm

I believe Sailor Moon Center's copy have soft subs, that means you can turn the subtitles off if you want to.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime4th April 2014, 11:45 pm

Thanks mercury. I will check that out.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (more) Questions about anime    (more) Questions about anime  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(more) Questions about anime

View previous topic View next topic Back to top