The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I've got 2 questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

I've got 2 questions! Empty
PostSubject: I've got 2 questions!   I've got 2 questions! I_icon_minitime21st September 2015, 6:16 pm

My first topic! Yay! I've got 2 questions! 1394610236 

Hello everyone! Newly registered member here! My 2 questions are!

1) has anyone read two fanfics that I wrote way back in 2004? They were the first I ever published on fanfiction.net under my author name, Lunarisstar. Both stories were Haruka/Serena focused (I was still heavily influenced by the dubbed version) and both had Haruka as male when not transformed as I was a little young then and wasn't comfortable as to writing Haruka as her correct gender. (Sorry, Moonies! I've got 2 questions! 2869872805 )

One story was called A New Destiny and the other was A New Beginning.

I've been wanting to go back and reread my first published stories but I switched computers and deleted them from my account on fanfiction.net years ago. If anyone has saved them, please, please send them to me by PM.

2) My 2nd question is a crossover fanfiction I have but I am struggling. I am a player of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and I've made a character that looks like Serenity except she is a different race known as an Au Ra (they look half dragon/half human). I want to have her reborn into the world of Eorzea but I can't seem to figure out a way to get her there in the way I'm wanting. It is FRUSTRATING!

Here is what I'm wanting and maybe a fresh pair of eyes can help me out. I want to have a connection to SMC/SM with my character. I want her to be found in a crystal in Ruins that is inhabited by dragons. The dragons are sort of like her protector, she awakes but with no memory of being Sailor Moon or even Neo Queen Serenity. I was thinking of the classes I'm training her in as ways to exhibit the powers of the senshi who are guarding her but in spirit. White Mage for her own Moon/Silver Crystal Powers, Summoner for the powers of Mars, Uranus, and Tuxedo Mask, and Black Mage for the powers of Mars, Mercury and Jupiter. In the game you journey to collect crystals to be able to use the power of Light given to you by Hydaelyn. In my story, the crystals Nadeshiko Yuuka (Sailor Moon reincarnated) are what revive her memories but like in SMC'S Dark Kingdom Arc (where she decides to go back to Earth and live her life there instead of living on the Moon in the Moon Castle) she decides to not go back to her own time as Chibi-Usa and Helios are ruling Crystal Tokyo with the Sailor Quartet. She finds love with a paladin/scholar named Michael Lightheart (Michael Jackson tribute-his look is based off Captain EO from the BAD Era. YUMMY). She has discovered that her friends have been reborn in Eorzea but they don't have their memories. I am thinking of not having them remember.

Ok, don't want to go too crazy. Smile That is all for now from me and I can't wait to read what you might reply with! If anyone plays FFXIV like I do, tell me! We might play on the same server!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I've got 2 questions!   I've got 2 questions! I_icon_minitime21st September 2015, 6:29 pm

Hey there! I just wanted to let you knwo this area is for people in the guild and to find out information on how to join. So i'm going to move this thread over to the Writers Area, which I think would be better suited. However! If you would like writing help, you should totally consider joining the Writing & RP guild. Smile (i'm not really that great of a writer so i dunno if i would be much help here Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I've got 2 questions!   I've got 2 questions! I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 6:10 pm

How do I join the writer's guild? I also would love ideas on how to get Usagi reborn or into the world of Eorzea in the form of my main character, Rinoa Lyon? I see Usagi in her and I really want to make a story. I miss writing and it's been years since I've had any ideas that I can make a fanfiction on.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: I've got 2 questions!   I've got 2 questions! I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 6:16 pm

! XD We have several players on FFXIV! Neo Queen Serenity, Anait Zelleire, Jasper and I play on Balmung!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I've got 2 questions!   I've got 2 questions! I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 7:07 pm

All the info about Guilds in in this link! Just PM the form to Sailor Uranus and she can add you to the guild. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lunarisstar
Star Seed

Lunarisstar

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: I've got 2 questions!   I've got 2 questions! I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 10:57 pm

I play on Faerie! Sad I've got an RP linkshell called "Galaxy Cauldron" and last I checked we had 16 roleplayers in the shell so far! We are also considering on doing a website like Hydaelyn Roleplayers but for Faerie! Come on over and say hello! Join in the fun of helping build an RP community!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got 2 questions!   I've got 2 questions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got 2 questions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top