The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st May 2018, 9:51 am

I really like that idea and I think it'd work really well for the SM universe! Maybe one day you'll get around too finishing it. I actually recently read audiobook so listened but w/e a series where this scenario happened. They defeated what they thought was the big bad, only to find out that "oops we done messed up" and the "big bad" was actually helping to hold back the REAL big bad, which in this series got really involved with like gods and stuff which I think is fitting for SM cause by Stars, we're pretty much dealing with god-like beings in the form of Chaos and Cosmos.

I also like getting more indepth with how the girls handle the stress of life as saviors of Earth and now, the entire Galaxy because that is never really explored in any version of SM. Hmmm maybe PGSM gets a bit more into it than the others but it still doesn't go as deep as you'd like. Probably because iirc, Japan's not too big on dealing with mental health issues, especially in a series like this that's meant for a general audience.
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2018, 1:54 pm

If you don't mind me saying so, wasn't the Death Busters an enemy from "beyond the Milky Way"?
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2018, 2:26 pm

Malour wrote:
If you don't mind me saying so, wasn't the Death Busters an enemy from "beyond the Milky Way"?
There's some room for interpretation whether they were from another galaxy or another dimension. But since their leader was (in some way) related to Chaos, the idea that the villain was isolating the Milky Way from the rest of the universe seems feasible.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2018, 5:00 pm

My idea would be more episodes of Hotaru's life with the outers, and it finding hard to adjust being young again and stuff.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2018, 11:54 am

A new senshi by the name Eris, a larger dwarf planet than Pluto discovered in the 2000s and she uses psychic or psychokinetic powers, as well can morph into a dog ("Sirius") with ties to ancient Egypt (I like for her to be African-American, to represent the globally diverse SM Universe fan base) or a fox (an animal comes to my mind). Just an idea to develop a whole new character for this season of Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2018, 3:11 pm

^ Honestly, if there was a sixth season of sailor moon, I want it to pull a Digimon Season two (Or three??)  and have International Sailor Senshi be showcased in their home country. (For the love of all, how about different cities and states that aren't well known capitals.  Like instead of New York, have it be in Georgia.  Or even Nevada.  Just unusual places. Like have them go to Chad or something. )

It'd be interesting to see all those cultures and what each senshi would be a soldier of. 

Having a Big Bad that thought -globally- instead of just one country would also be awesome because way bigger threat than what the main cast is used to. 

Then have it accumulate with all the sailors the main cast have met so far coming to help them defeat it. 

This would possibly foster better relations for the original cast and the rest of the world making the future seem more likely.
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th June 2018, 8:29 pm

I would like to see a flash forward to the Sailor Wars that affected Cosmos to warn Sailor Moon from the past.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th June 2018, 9:26 pm

^^^^
I'm down with that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 4:40 am

Same here!
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 12:14 pm

I would really enjoy like a Prologue of Galaxia's story line. And maybe a futuristic version of what everyone else was saying about Cosmos. There are actually too many ideas that I could list, so I'll just say those. I would also, as everyone probably can guess, love one with the Asteroid Senshi/Starlights.

Or Silver Millennium and before.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 12:41 pm

^ ALL THE YESSS.

There could easily be a few 'prequel/sequel' seasons to intertwine with the past 5 seasons. My top picks would definitely be the Sailor Wars/explanation of Cosmos and of course, Chibiusa/Saturn/Asteroid arc. Those 2 alone could be a season or two, ever since someone posted a theory of Chibiusa being Cosmos.

A Crystal Tokyo season would pretty rad as well. I've always been curious about the gap between Usagi's age from 15-22 when she became NQS. I'm glad we got a lot of info on it from the manga and SMC but it'd be interesting to see how the hell she went from Crybaby-Usagi, to NEO QUEEN SERENITY.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 9:12 pm

^Yes to all of the above, omg! It would be great to get what I'd like to call the "ultimate prequel." We could not only get info about galaxia and the sailor wars, but perhaps a bit of an expanded look into what earth and the moon kingdom were like before chaos took control. And of course, Sailor V getting a good few episodes as well! And it could all go in somewhat chronological order; Moon kingdom before the fall, Sailor V and then the sailor wars/sailor cosmos thing you've all mentioned.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Huitzil
Star Seed

Huitzil

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th July 2018, 6:40 am

A story about founding Crystal Tokyo would have cool opportunities, and show Usagi in a different role and allow her Guardians to actually Guard her. I think there's two reasons it's dangerous: one, just like how Reed Richards can't solve the energy crisis, founding Crystal Tokyo turns the world into something that doesn't look like our world, and strips away the premise. Two, there is a lot about Crystal Tokyo's founding that doesn't make sense -- "God-Queen of Earth" is not something you can declare yourself without at least telling a lot of people about it and convincing them to go along with it -- and depicting it throws that into stark relief.

In general I'd like to see more spotlight time for the other Sailors. There's 10 of them for the Solar System not counting Asteroid Senshi; they need to be broken back up into "cast herds" and each of those herds needs to accomplish something. I'd be crazy for Chibiusa and Hotaru Adventures. (Perky and Goth, Saturdays on Kids' WB.) A threat they have to fight proactively, rather than reacting to its attacks in Tokyo, allows more of them to do more things.

What if there was a computer the size of the Moon, orbiting a long-dead planet, orbiting a long-dead star, that had been taught what love was before its civilization died out, and has spent eons since computing its own loneliness at trillions of times the speed of a human brain? Its mass allows it to manifest a Sailor Crystal and create a being to hold it, and its mad ideals of what a sailor-suited soldier must stand for put it into conflict with the Solar System. Ami would have more of a connection to this villain than Usagi, which would be nice.

What if Usagi had to give up Crystal Tokyo? In the anime, to make the timeline make more sense, Crystal Tokyo comes after the world freezes for a thousand years. What if she sees that coming, knows it is the only way her destined perfect kingdom will come to pass, and she and the Sailors stop it because they know of the great suffering it will bring, even though the future is no longer their birthright and they gotta work for it? You'd have to do some Time Technobabble Nonsense to keep Chibi-Moon around, though. 

What if it was Sailor Moon who died or was abducted or otherwise kicked out of the plot, and everyone else had to show how Usagi's presence had helped them grow as they all search for and rescue her?

What if there was a metaphor for "graduation exam" that imperiled the whole world? Some alien or extradimensional intelligence greatly beyond ours who "tests" the Sailor Guardians of our world, cold and impersonal and brutally unforgiving, and the Sailors must not only pass the test, but end the testing to save everyone who comes after.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th July 2018, 1:03 pm

Huitzil wrote:

What if there was a metaphor for "graduation exam" that imperiled the whole world? Some alien or extradimensional intelligence greatly beyond ours who "tests" the Sailor Guardians of our world, cold and impersonal and brutally unforgiving, and the Sailors must not only pass the test, but end the testing to save everyone who comes after.

Sounds like the ultimate Side Story ^_~
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th October 2018, 8:50 pm

This.
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th May 2019, 1:18 am

A series about Chibiusa and Hotaru would definitely be awesome, as well as other stories about each of the Sailor Senshi. They all technically have planets with palaces that they can stay at, so it might not always have to be about them in Crystal Tokyo. I would definitely support the ideas mentioned regarding the backstories of Galaxia, the Starlights, and Crystal Tokyo.

Or maybe just the stories of Sailor V, but that might end up being too similar to the existing anime series. The Haruka and Michiru spin-off would be nice (proposed movie when Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 966042495 ?), too.

If we're being more serious, then maybe a series (Galaxia prequel or such Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 3888998145 ) interrogating the perspective of the Senshi in their power and so, though there is Madoka and Watchmen for that I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6   Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Sailor Moon season 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top