The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : oscillating whooshing sound

SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  Empty
PostSubject: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 6:03 am

General Information

Name:
Princess Celestia
Birthday:4th August
Birthplace:Canterlot

Physical Description (incl. clothing generally worn):
Princess Celestia has a heavenly glow seen only in royalty (The glow is more directly linked to her influence over the sun. It's not a blinding light, but very soft and golden and warm. She is enveloped by this aura). She has light purple eyes framed by long lashes. She is, by all accounts, extremely beautiful. She has long, wavy, shimmering pink hair past her bum. It slightly covers her left eye. When transformed, her hair gains blue and green streaks. She is quite tall at 6'1'. Despite spending alot of time in the sun, she never tans or burns. She is not pale, but lightly tanned. When she worries or has alot on her plate, she often forgets to eat and can sometimes appear quite slim (she has a strong tendency to place Equestria's need before her own- she often forgets in extreme circumstances, such as when Discord is roaming Equestria, or when Luna transformed into Nightmare Moon). However on a normal day she enjoys eating sweets (especially cake- she has a massive sweet tooth!)

As she is a princess, she is most often seen in dresses. Her favourite has long translucent sleeves attached to a fitted white bodice laced with gold. It has a long billowy skirt made up of the same material as the sleeves (But layered to only subtly hint at her curves). She wears golden heels and has a necklace with a sun pendant she is never seen without. She is also never seen without her tiara; golden, three pointed, the middle being the largest point, with a large purple gemstone embedded in it. When dressed in civilian clothing (which is rare for her) she prefers to look as normal as possible, despite wearing her signature tiara and golden sun pendant. She likes to wear flowing skirts or light pants with blouses in light, soft colours such as light blue, lavender, baby pink, mint green...

Personality:
Princess Celestia is fun-loving, and not as uptight as you might believe considering she is royalty. She enjoys a good joke and loves spending time with anyone. However, she doesn't have many personal friends, aside from her student Twila and her sister Princess Luna. She loves Luna dearly and always wishes to spend more time with her, but her duties often get in the way. She is extremely loving and fiercely protective of her friends, and this love extends to all her subjects in Equestria. She would do anything in a crisis, even sacrifice her own body (which, as it turns out, is what she nearly did after banishing Princess Luna to the moon. The strain of maintaining the sun and moon was almost too much to bear and by the time she sent Twila to Ponyville and Nightmare Moon arrived, she was extremely weak). She can bear enormous strain but she doesn't ever want to worry her subjects so she bears pain silently.
She can get lonely being on her own most of the time, and her duties as princess leave little time for friends, but she always tries to make everypony happy and leads Equestria well.
Her relationship with Twila is full of mutual love and respect. Teaching Twila is one of the few times she can relax and enjoy hanging out with someone, and she is extremely grateful for Twila's company. She loves Twila very much and considers her an exceptionally talented student. However Twila often misunderstands Celestia's humour  (like if Celestia jokingly says, "I expect 50 rolls of parchment on this" and Twila actually does it). Twila, however, can get quite preoccupied with her studies (she never cared for friendship). Celestia often worried for Twila because of this, and thus, months before she actually relocated her to Ponyville, she was already planning how to inject some fun and friendship into the young girl's life. She worried that Twila was never going to make friends, what with her excessive studying and the fact that she really, really didn't care (or have enough time) to just relax and hang out with people.
Her cousin Leo is the King of Aquastria. She has a niece and a nephew, named Princess Cadence and Prince Blueblood. Cadence used to babysit Twila when she was little, and Celestia loves her and thinks highly of her.
She also loves Prince Blueblood, though they are not closely related. However, she thinks he is a bit full of himself and always has a private chuckle at his antics.

Unique Abilities/skills: She must literally raise the sun to call forth the day. This is natural for her, as this is the duty she was born for (unlike raising the moon). It is not part of her senshi powers, though they are linked to this ability. Can wield the Elements of Harmony singlehandedly, the only person in the kingdom to be able to do so (aside from Princess Luna, although this theory has never been tested). The Elements are strange artifacts of untold power, that have been connected to the land of Equestria since probably the beginning of time. Not much is known about them or the limit of their powers. Celestia's ability to wield them is also mysterious, and many assume it's because she is royalty, whilst others think that the Elements have thought of it's own, and chose her to wield them. Using the Elements is no easy feat, as it drains the user's energies in order to work (Celestia would be in a sort of coma for a few days after using them), and often, when performing complex healing, the user must absorb all the pain and discomfort the damage would have caused had it been allowed to continue. The powers of the Elements are also difficult to direct and predict. Celestia had been studying the Elements for some time, and came to a theory that each Element had it's own personality and affinity, and would work better directly linked to a person similiar. There were six elements in all, but Magic had disappeared when Celestia had banished Nightmare Moon. She thought that the reason the Elements were difficult and painful to use was because they were not meant to be used by one person alone, and if Celestia used them, all the different powers of the Elements would strive against one another.

History:
She and her sister Princess Luna led Equestria with love and harmony, overcoming many enemies together and helping the land to thrive. Her childhood was a happy one, and although she spent lots of time having fun, she was always protective and worried about her younger sister. Ruling with Luna was one of the happiest times of her life, as she got to be in charge with her younger sister, and this was the duty they were born for. When Princess Luna transforms into Nightmare Moon, Celestia feels terribly hurt and cannot understand why she would be jealous of her. She has no choice, however, but to banish Luna to the moon after she threatens Equestria with eternal night. Banishing Luna was one of her biggest regrets, but she could see nothing to rectify her mistake, and she felt terrible guilt. From then, she had to maintain both the sun and the moon herself, a task she could barely handle. However she didn't think it was right to worry her subjects, so didn't tell anyone how horrible it was. It was a very dark time in Celestia's life. She was extremely lonely for many years. To try and combat the solitude, she threw every effort into her duties as princess, and tried to block out the voices in her head that told her she was lonely. She matured incredibly in this period. The situation becomes easier after she begins to mentor Twila.  
Meeting her student Twila was indeed a strange event. Celestia was walking through the castle gardens when she felt an incredible surge of power. (She didn't understand it at the time, but the wave she felt was Twilight's potential powers as a Sailor Senshi. The powerful surge was brought upon by Twila's frustration and nerves in her entrance exam, into Celestia's School for Gifted Youngsters). She ascended the tower into the examination room and strode over to Twila, who looked incredibly nervous at the sight of the princess, and as if she felt she had already failed the exam. Celestia knew the surge she felt came from Twila, and the surge prompted her to name Twila her personal protegee, and for Twila to live in Canterlot Castle with her. Her parents agreed, and Twila was ecstatic. For the first time in a long time, Celestia felt warmth in her heart, after being alone for so long.
Twila was always a diligent student and worked incredibly hard, learning and memorizing her work almost faster than Celestia could teach it, however Celestia loved her and enjoyed the challenge. She started off teaching her all the things she would have learned studying at the school, but Twila's thirst for knowledge proved too great, and very quickly she ended up teaching her more advanced subjects for her young age. Soon they were having serious debates about history, religion, politics, philosophy... Lessons ended up more like discussions, each learning from the other.
Celestia discovered she was a senshi when she was forced to seal away Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon had left Canterlot Castle and returned to lay siege to Celestia. To protect her subjects, she had to go out and face her sister herself. She took with her the most powerful elements known to Equestria- the Elements of Harmony. There was a fierce battle between the sisters, and Celestia despaired with every moment that she was forced to fight Nightmare Moon. In between attacks, Celestia finally has time to concentrate and unleash the Elements of Harmony, praying that her sister and the land could be cleansed. But as she was directing the power, she felt this could not be done, and that Luna could not be saved. Hopeless, she began to feel faint as she channeled all her energy into the Elements. Then she felt a powerful pulse from the them, and found herself surrounding by a blinding glow. She had transformed into Sailor Celestia, and felt her strength return a hundredfold. With her new power she banished Nightmare Moon to the moon, and brought up the sun to end the night. The sixth Element, Magic, disappeared.
Later, she felt terrible, and began doubting her decision to banish her sister. Her power as a senshi made her feel guilty, because it felt like a pure, good power that she had used for evil. She swore to never use her senshi powers again.

Senshi Information

Name:
Sailor Celestia
Realm of Influence: The sun and light

Sailor Fuku:
She has a bright gold sun brooch on the centre of a pale gold bow on her chest. Her collar, and the bottom tier of her double tiered skirt are both sunrise orange. The upper tier is white. Her back bow is made of the same shimmery gold as the front bow, and is long and wavy. There is no piping on her arms, or separating her skirt from her white bodice. Instead, there are two ribbons (the bottom orange, the top shimmery gold) in an inverted triangle. In the centre of this is a golden sun brooch. Her gloves also do not end in piping, but end in two ribbons (orange then gold) instead. There is also a gold ribbon near her wrist, arranged triangle shape pointing towards her fingers from the back of her hand, and pointing away from her wrist on the other side (where her palm is). She has a white choker with a  golden sun symbol, and purple gemstone earrings (the same gemstone as is on her tiara- shaped like a diamond). Her tiara is the same as always. Upon transforming her hair gains blue and green streaks. She has gold heels with three points directed up to the top of her feet (like her horseshoes in MLP). She has white wings as well.

Henshin Phrase:Celestia Cutie Power Makeup!

Powers:
Celestia Star Flare: She raises both her hands, with her thumbs and index fingers touching, above her head. Her hands seem to frame the sun. She shouts her attack phrase. The sun flashes between her hands and into the enemy's eyes, temporarily blinding and disabling them.
Sunlight Inferno: She lifts a hand, palm upward, to the sky, gathering her energy. She then points her hand in the direction of her enemy, shouting her attack phrase, and a blast of pure, raw sunlight is blasted at them. It looks like a blinding bright beam and pretty much sizzles the enemy to ash.
Sunbright Celestial Healing: She raises her Heaven Staff, pointing it upwards. A powerful warm glow appears from the top of her staff. She then lowers it point down, directed at whatever she is trying to heal. It can purify/heal a person and lift enchantments.

Note: Celestia is extremely powerful, but only during the day. At night, she still can use her sun powers, but it is weakened because the sun is not up in the world yet. She can still use her powers, though, due to her deep connection to the sun.

Weapons or Magical Items:
She has a glittering white transformation wand shaped like a unicorn horn, with three rings, small medium and large, towards the top. It is topped with a golden stylized sun (her cutie mark).
Her Heaven Staff is very long and white, with four spheres, ranging from tiny small medium and large, at the bottom. towards the top there are three more spheres, smallish-medium, medium and large. At the very top is her golden sun symbol, in a white circle. There are wings on either side and a purple diamond shaped gemstone at the top. She can will it to be smaller (like Eternal Sailor Moon's Tier), and attach it to a white sheath on her back (although she has to use the large version to attack with). This allows her to use both hands.

RP Sample:
"Are you sure that is all?," Princess Celestia said for the umpteenth time.
Her advisor, Xavius, looked down. The princess sighed, and got up from her throne. She crossed the magnificent hall towards one of the windows, trying to ignore her dizzyness and mask her stumbling. Her regal dress billowed behind her.
"You know how I feel about this."
"Yes. Princess. But... it's been years. I can't bear seeing you suffer like this anymore," Xavius said, tears forming in his eyes, a mark of his love and loyalty to the princess.
"It was me who banished her, Xavius. Me. My Luna-no, Nightmare Moon. How will she forgive me? I can't risk her return. Equestria would suffer," Celestia replied, looking out the window and seeing nothing. She wasn't bitter, or angry. It was her duty as a princess, and she would see it carried out.
"But you miss her. Your lonely. You don't eat, you barely sleep. You barely talk. You can't handle the duties of both the sun and the moon."
Princess Celestia turned to pierce Xavius with her gaze. She was every inch a royal princess as she spoke.
"I am the princess of this land. And Equestria does not need to be put in danger because of my emotions. I will handle my duties, Xavius. That is final."
Her words were hard but her heart felt like it was breaking. Xavius was right.

Any help/advice/crits is much appreciated~
Fun fact, I typed up the entire thing earlier today, but then I accidently closed the browser window. Bye bye, hours of work SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  2726850497

Last edited by Wicked Rose on 15th January 2013, 9:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 9:07 pm

Hello. I’m reviewing this profile and asking some questions from you now

Appearance: Is her heavenly glow only seen inside the royalty and does not appear if she’s par example in public? Could you describe how that glow looks like and also describe her skin tone and hair type? How does she appear normally hence she enjoys eating and can appear quite slim only when she has a lot of worries and forgets to eat? Could you also describe her civilian clothing? (I assume that she does have several civilian clothing despite being a princess)

Personality: I assume that the reason for her loneliness is her duty as the Princess, could you clarify that? Can you go into detail about her relationship with her student, Twilight Sparkle and tell how she acts in different kind of situations of life and in company of other people (par example the other soldiers)? Does she let her loneliness show up in any way and does have other things than only spending time with anyone that she loves to do?

Skills: Do her abilities have any effect on her after she has used them
and are her soldier powers needed to carry out this task? When she raises the sun to call forth the day does it mean that she literally brings the day to the kingdom?

History:
Could you go more into detail about the time when she led Equestria together with her sister and maybe tell more about their childhood, as well as from the time when she had to banish her sister to the moon? How did she spend the years of solitude and did situation change? Could you also tell more about the history of her time with her student and about the present time?

Senshi-

Fuku: I like how you went to detail on her fuku but I have few questions:

What color is the upper layer of her skirt when the bottom one is orange? How about the colors of the sun brooch in the center of the two ribbons, the triangle shapes near her wrists and the sun symbol on her choker? What shape are her earrings? What part of her shoes are the three points of her heels attached to?

Attacks:
Out of curiosity; is her realm of influence the sun and light?

I’d like you to describe how Celestia summons her attacks and how Sunlight Inferno can have effect on the enemy when used. (Other than Celestial directing the blast to its target)

About the healing based attack – how about trying to combine the healing with sun? I’m always ready to help with this if needed.

Weapons and Magical Items: Can you describe her transformation wand a bit more? Par example how long it is and what is the color of the sun on top of it?

If you feel like needing any help do feel free to ask, I’m always ready to help you with this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime4th January 2013, 10:33 pm

Thanks so much, Tsuki!
I did my best to answer your questions, and I gratefully accept your help with the attacks. I'm not sure about her first attack (Celestia Star Flare). I'm not sure how it would look when she performed it or if the effects of it (blinding the enemy) is what I want. Any ideas?
I did spend all of today thinking of her final attack though~ I'm very happy with that one, though I did give her a weapon to perform it, which I think makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime8th January 2013, 3:34 am

Thank you for highlighting the changes, it makes reviewing easier Smile

Could you edit the personality and history sections to follow the guideline rules (at least two paragraphs) ? I'd also still like to hear move about her history and how she became the mentor of Twilight Sparkle, as well as about the times when Celestia had begun her training.

About the first attack; When I read the description I immediately had the picture of an attack a bit similar to par example Sailor Star Fighters' Star Serious Laser and Sailor Moon's Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss, a beam of light that blinds the enemy. But if you want to change that, how about a not so strong defensive attack which would hit the enemy, weakening it?

Her final attack sounds good and I like it that you have a weapon to her to perform it Smile
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 8:59 pm

Welcome to GC, Rose, and it's wonderful that you've submitted an application. ^^

I'll wait to post a full assessment until after you've addressed Tsuki-chan's last post, as you're probably already working on it, but I just wanted to leave a note to say that I like what you've done with it so far. I look forward to seeing your next edit.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 6:34 pm

Here you are, Tsuki Very Happy I'm sorry for the late response, I was puzzling over her first attack. I think I worked it out, though. If there's anything else to be fixed, feel free to tell me Smile
Oh, and when you said , "...when Celestia started her training," did you mean Twilight's training?

Thanks!

And Sailor Pluto, it is an honour SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  190603310 I'm so happy you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 2:25 pm

Yes, I meant Twilight's training Smile .

I really like all the changes you have made Rose ^^ Her first attack turned out well.

I'm still curious about how she awakened as a Sailor Senshi. When and how did that happen or has she known about her senshi powers her whole life?
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 3:50 pm

Ok, I've fixed it up. (Funny how I never even thought of how she awoke SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  2462981697. Derp)

So, just tell me if there's anything else and I'll fix it in a jiffy. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 4:19 pm

This looks good Smile About her history - I'd like to hear if she has any other family than her sister or if she had lived her life in the court alone with her. I have also noticed that she has several similarities with Usagi which I find fitting to her character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 4:24 pm

Just to help a little here Rose, remember Celestia has Princess Cadence AKA Mi Amora Cadenza as a Niece and a nephew Prince Blue Blood, how we're not really sure about that from the show, but still that could help.

This is from the MLP Wiki so maybe it will help too!

Four of the mentioned members of the royal family are Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Prince Blueblood, and Princess Cadance. Multiple episodes state that Luna is Celestia's younger sister; The Ticket Master states that Blueblood is Celestia's nephew, though his trading card lists his family link to Luna and Celestia as being "far removed"; various promotional materials state that Cadance is Celestia's niece.
A description of the picture book My Little Pony: Under the Sparkling Sea states that Celestia has a cousin called King Leo, who rules the underwater city of Aquastria and sits on the Cosmic Council alongside Celestia

MLP Wiki here's the link if you need more info on the family!

((sorry if i stepped on toes but this is one of my long term fandoms, and I could help out))
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 7:33 pm

My toes are thoroughly un-stepped on! Your enthusiasm makes me so happy!
I'll see if I can incorporate it into the bio somewhere, or at least slide some info in the RP (if it makes sense. I won't be like, "Nightmare Moon is going to retur-OH BTW I HAVE A CUZ CALLED KING LEO LOL.")
Thankyou so much for your research! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 9:37 pm

You're welcome sweetie! Glad to have helped!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 8:33 am

XD, thank you guys for helping out with this crossover profile. I haven't got much experience with MLP, so between the two of you, you're suggesting some canon ideas that never would've crossed my mind. *Huggles.*

I do have a probability question, though. Seeing as alicorns are immortal in canon (according to Tom, at least), how had Princess Celestia not discovered her senshi form before Twila's arrival? Surely, being anywhere from centuries to several millennium old, she would've had some inclination, some major threat, before now that would spark an awakening?

I realize that you're trying to keep her from being overly powerful, and this will cause a roadblock in that, but it's just a sticking point in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 3:51 pm

That's an interesting thing to think about. I've been debating with myself about it cos in the bio I said she was 18 and in my mind I"m like, "eighteen...and in charge....of a kingdom...." What about her parents? Hmmm.

Maybe I can change it so that she is labelled as an immortal who looks about 18, and she could still be a relatively young immortal? Like only a few hundred years?

OR, after she awakens her memories of fighting are removed? But I guess, in some ways that could disable her during times of trouble and she doesn't know of her powers (Nightmare Moon returning, etc)...

Or, she simply knows, but tells noone of her identity as a senshi and removes records of the herself and other senshi fighting (but this is the first time other senshi have been awoken). She considers it a secret weapon of sorts and doesn't want others to know unnecessarily.

I'm really thinking as I type, I have no idea if any of these are good, if anyone else thinks of something better (wouldn't be hard ^^) please, please tell us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 8:29 pm

Sorry again but what if she awoke to her senshi powers when she sealed Nightmare moon away? That was 1000 years ago in the story, so she could look 18 but in fact be much older than that. The Canon is that Celestia and Luna are several thousand years old but they look much younger around middle aged, give or take. We don't know what happened to their parents, that's just something MLP fans have come to make up or just deal with as the time comes for the parents in their stories. Ok so I'm leaving this now..
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime13th January 2013, 10:42 pm

Ok...Ok...I like that. That could make lots of sense.
And after she discovers her powers, she feels terrible, because although her powers are pure she feels like she used them for 'evil' by locking away her beloved sister and feels incredibly guilty and disgusted with herself, so she swears to never use them. Or something.
What about that?? ^^
And ed, I wouldn't have come up with that if it weren't for you. Don't leave, amico Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 6:30 am

I like the idea of her awakening as a soldier when she has to seal Nightmare Moon away and feeling guilt about that.

About her feeling Twila's powers, would you clarify if that ability is a part of her unique abilities or a part of her soldier/senshi powers?
I'd also be interested in hearing what her ability to wield the Elements of Harmony literally means
Smile .

I like how detailed you have made this profile Rose ^^
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 12:59 pm

Woohoo for group brainstorming, and people who actually know MLP, XD. ^_^"

Like Tsuki, though, what do you mean when you say that Celestia can wield the Elements of Harmony? Is that an important part of MLP? It sounds like it, but I can't be sure.

(And, another note. If she had sworn not to use her powers again, what will make her go back on that vow? I imagine it won't be at the drop of a hat.)
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 2:31 pm

Thanks guys, I'll fix up the profile Smile

And Pluto- I don't think it's going to be easy either. But part of the challenge and fun of the story is to watch your characters grow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 2:35 pm

Sailor Pluto wrote:

(And, another note. If she had sworn not to use her powers again, what will make her go back on that vow? I imagine it won't be at the drop of a hat.)

I agree with Pluto. If you decide that she has made a vow not to use her powers could one factor that drives her to use them regardless be the hope of possibly returning Nightmare Moon as Luna?
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime14th January 2013, 3:16 pm

Updated!
Tsuki, that's brilliant. I think Celestia always had that hope that she could fix her mistake, and bring her sister back. She was too afraid that she would make the wrong decision the second time around, and was unsure in herself. Learning to overcome this fear could be really important in the RP, right? ^^
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime15th January 2013, 12:34 am

Oh damn I just saw your post asking about her family, Tsuki. I'm so sorry! Should I add that in now or is it not relevant to the RP?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime15th January 2013, 8:38 pm

No problem Rose, I would like to see at least a note about her family and also hear how Celestia interacts with her niece and nephew Smile
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime15th January 2013, 9:23 pm

Updated! What do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 4:18 pm

Your profile is fantastic now! I'm happy to say that you're APPROVED, Rose. <3
Back to top Go down
Aquila
Pyramidal Crystal

Aquila

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 5:32 pm

AH MIO DIO THANKYOU!!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 5:50 pm

Hehe, no problem, lovie. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP    SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SENSHI:Sailor Celestia// MLP RP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top