The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Winner] 8th Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pick Your Favorite Entry!
Entry #1
[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap36%[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Entry #2
[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap7%[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Entry #3
[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap14%[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Entry #4
[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap21%[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Entry #5
[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap7%[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Entry #6
[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_lcap14%[Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

[Winner] 8th Writing Contest Empty
PostSubject: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 2:42 pm

[Winner] 8th Writing Contest Tumblr_mc0dro3oUa1r1uyaeo1_500

The Galaxy Cauldron is proud to announce its eighth writing contest. The theme for this writing contest is "a story about Cecil." You are free to interpret the theme as you like. The rules are as follows:

Rules
1. Entries must be 1000 words or less.
2. Entries must be rated PG13 or lower.
3. Entries must be related to the theme.
4. Your entry must be a new entry created specifically for this challenge.
5. You may only submit one entry.
6. You may not show your entry to anyone else or post it elsewhere on the Galaxy Cauldron until after the contest is over and the winner is announced.
7. Sailor Moon themed entries are encouraged, but not required.

In Celebration of NaNoWriMo, this contest will have a second option for entries. Writers may also submit an excerpt of whatever he or she is working on for NaNoWriMo. The excerpt does not have to be Sailor Moon related, it does not have to specifically relate to this month's theme, but it still must have a rating of PG13 or lower.
If your excerpt must be over 1000 words please send me a PM and we will work something out.

Note: Voting will be open until December 13th. All questions may be directed to Sailor Venus.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 13th December 2012, 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 2:43 pm

Entry #1

“But… But, I don’t understand,” Usagi whispered painfully as she held a framed photograph. The picture was of a family, albeit a very unusual one that consisted of her, her boyfriend, and her daughter from the future. The situation was very complex, but rather than try to understand the intricacies, Usagi has simply vowed to love them all. But, now that love was being challenged by an unexpected twist.

Usagi tore her eyes away from the photograph, but still kept a firm grip on the representation of her reality, her future. Instead, she looked at a female teenager with blonde hair held up in two round pigtails. The teenager was a striking representation of her and Mamoru. She had Mamoru’s eyes, Usagi’s hair, Mamoru’s cheekbones, Usagi’s nose and smile. Neither Usagi nor this girl was smiling.

“Why don’t you believe me?” The teenager cried, tears running down her cheeks. “I was just here two weeks ago! Don’t you remember?” She asked, while trying to wipe away the tears with a tissue she had grabbed from Usagi’s dresser. “I know we always had our differences.” The teenager lowered her head and balled her fists, as if trying to squish her regret. “I never could be who you wanted me to be.” And then, she looked up and tried to catch Usagi’s eyes. “But I thought we had a different relationship here in the past. You love me the way my mother in the future never could, because I’m not her.”

Usagi remained silent and squinted her eyes shut, so the tears wouldn’t come and she would not have to look the other girl in the eye. She was so confused and hurt. What was happening? Usagi looked down toward the photograph, and then gasped loudly. “No!” She called, as if to will the photograph to stop. “Please,” she begged, watching helplessly as the girl with pink pigtails in the photograph was replaced by the younger image of the blonde teenage girl in front of her. “Chibiusa,” she whispered, unable to hold the tears back any longer.

The picture slowly fell to the floor and clattered as it hit the carpet. Usagi held her arms around her and tried desperately to hold every memory of her and Chibiusa inside.

“Please, mama, it’s me, Cecil,” the blonde teenage girl begged, reaching for the photograph on the ground. Inside was a picture of her, her mother, and her father. She couldn’t understand why Usagi was so different and vehemently denied her daughter’s own existence. It really hurt. She thought that she had a special relationship with Usagi; a relationship she desperately wanted to have with her mother in the future, Neo-Queen Serenity. She had never met Chibiusa, but Cecil would forever have to walk in the shadow of a girl she could never hope to meet.

“You are not my daughter!” Usagi denied loudly, balling her hands on her lap. She stood up abruptly and nearly lost her footing. “Chibiusa is my daughter!” Without looking at Cecil, Usagi pointed toward the door. “Please, just leave,” she said, trying to maintain an even tone, but failing miserably.

Cecil bit her lip as she tried to catch her breath, but could not stop hiccupping and crying. “Mama,” she whispered, gently placing the photograph back on Usagi’s desk.

“Call me Usagi,” the older teenager said.

“This must be a bad time,” Cecil said, regaining her composure. She called up all of her abilities as a princess of Crystal Tokyo in order to provide her strength during this difficult time. “I will call upon you later and we can decide on a more favorable time to discuss this matter.” She walked toward the door and bid her mother farewell. Usagi nodded and responded with some curt, but slightly more favorable farewells. This wasn’t Cecil’s fault, but it sure felt like it was this newcomer’s fault.

Usagi shut the door after Cecil exited, then slid down the back of the door toward the ground. It felt as if everything was crumbling around her. She wasn’t even sure if the ground would be able to support her weight. Usagi looked toward the phone on the other side of the room. She needed to call Mamoru. No. She needed to contact Sailor Pluto. With a renewed sense of will, she stood up and walked toward her senshi compact.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 2:43 pm

Entry #2

July 26th 2000
It was with his affection that I was able to find a recluse. Despite the pain that I endured from petty misunderstandings and stereotypical situations, Cecil kept me at bay, making me believe there was some good in the world. Mom took me to a big gray building, a little bit down the way from my house. Strangely enough I never realized the red leash she had in her hand. Stupidly enough, I asked if we were getting a cat. Instead I was greeted with a golden Cocker Spaniel, whose eyes sparkled dreamily. He stared at me, panting, smiling, and joyous. Every day after school, no matter how tired I was or how much I wanted to watch my favorite Toonami shows, I walked Cecil rain and shine. Our walks were more like sprints. The excited pup, prime in his adolescence, gave a good exercise to my small seven-year old body. Afterwards, we’d eat dinner together, go to bed together, and even give each other a good night kiss. Cecil was my best friend, and he meant the world to me. Nevertheless, not everyone has the same view as a 1st grader. My grandmother, with whom made life for me a trudge through broken glass, had no desire or love for Cecil. My mother and I lived with her since the day I was born, and when it came to decision-making, she took the reins. It wasn’t till much later that Mom told me it took a supreme amount of convincing to get my grandmother’s permission for Cecil, which eventually became short-lived. Her decision to move us again, to a new city, wasn’t shocking to me. I was used to being uprooted over and over again. But this time, it was extremely painful. She found a place that accepted no dogs. Any sane person would look for a place that accepted a part of the family. But no. No. I never said my grandmother was sane. Before I knew it, Cecil was taken in by the local rescue in the area. Mom was just as upset as I was. If she could have, Mom would have left, packed some u-haul boxes and left with me and Cecil. But life doesn’t take too kindly to those living below the poverty level.
I still think about those blissful years with my best friend. My grandmother and I never talk, but that’s okay. She has her own companion now: Breezy, an adorable Shih-Tzu who never leaves her side. She always finds a dog-friendly place for him. She takes him everywhere. Treats him like family. She got it right for her own sake, and not Cecil’s. Missing him is the bearable part. It’s the irony that scratches my scars endlessly.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 2:44 pm

Entry #3
Roarke woke to fine Romie yelling die, die, die at her TV. "What are you doing?" He asked.
"Gaming," she retorted. "Duh, DIE SUCM!!!" she slammed her thumbs into the plastic thing she held. She growled at the animated creature on the screen. Romie looked as though she would jump into the TV and kill the cartoon monster herself. He found the whole if it rather funny.
He moved to sit behind her. He wrapped his arms around he and rested his chin on top of her head. "What did the cartoon monster in the game do to you?"
"I dunno, the game said it's the bad guy and in order to beat the game it has to die." She said between clenched teeth. "I think it's the thing responsible for destroying the main character's hometown or something." The sounds of joy that escaped her as the CG creature died were music to his ears. She turned part way around so she could kiss him. As she pulled away she asked. "Why do I keep doing that?"
"Cause you secretly love me and always have?" He guessed.
"Bite me."
"I already have." She stuck her tongue out at him. "Well I did."
"I should kick you out but it seems I'm having trouble controlling my hunger." He raised his eyebrow. " When Kora came to check on us, I nearly killed her. The worst part about it was I couldn't stop myself. I didn't want to." Roarke looked a down at her. "She said that I couldn't go anywhere without you, and since you were asleep I choose to game until you woke up. Now that you're up, What's wrong with me?!"
She had started shaking and her eyes had turned a dark, deep red. She was 'hungry' for lack of a better word. What would she do, he wondered. "My Dear, you are hungry. You didn't take enough of my blood to sate the first thirst. You'll have to take more or else use the medical blood, but the effect won't last as long that way."
"So I have to drink for you?" She asked. "Will you let me?" Her brow wrinkled in deep thought.
He laughed. "Yes. I intend to make you strong enough to stand with me forever."
"Oh." She said thoughtfully. "How do you want me to…?" She trailed off
"Whatever makes you comfot…." He was cut off. She was attached to his neck. She was fierce. She had pushed him back against the headboard and was sitting in his lap, drinking deep of his blood. He was elated. He reveled in the feeling of her mouth on his neck, her fangs in his vein.
He wrapped hi arms around her and pulled her too him. He held her head to the crook of his neck, not that she needed urging. He body was responsive to her hands. He could have her now, as he'd always dreamed, but in the throws of the thirst, she was vulnerable. Without knowing what she was doing she would respond to him and he wanted her to know, to feel every touch, every tease he planned for her. He would not misuse the trust she had placed in him. He let her drink all he could stand her to take. As he pushed her back a sigh of disappointment escaped her swollen lips. "But…"
"Any more Starry Andromeda, an d you'd kill me."
"Oh." She didn't want that. She felt as though the fires of creation were burning her away. She felt a need for Roarke she'd never known for any other man. She needed him to always be with her, she wanted him to be the one who made her a woman, no one else would do. But how to approach that subject, she didn't know. She would have to do wait and see if something could be done.
Roarke was out of breath. He never felt like this before. Romie was still sitting on him and he felt he would die if he did have her nude. "Andromeda I.."
"I want you to make me a woman, Roarke. No one else will do." She blurted out looking rather ashamed of what she had just said. "Please." She pleaded. Her eyes were returning to their gray-green color he loved. How could he say no?
If it had been any other woman but Romie he would have, but not Andromeda, not while she was in the throws of bloodlust. He wouldn't take advantage of her like that. She was too important to him.
"Andromeda, No" He pushed her away and as painful as it was, moved her off him. The look of hurt and rejection on her face nearly killed him. She thought he didn't want her!
She pouted. "Why not?" She asked her voice thick with hurt. She sat beside him on her knees, her hands between her thighs.
"It wouldn't be fair to you in the state you're in." he tried to reason. The pain on her face only deepened, then turned to near rage.
"What you mean is I'm not good enough for you and you won't take pity on me." The hurt and rage in her voice could have killed him there. She screamed and lunged at him. He managed to 'melt' into the floor and away from her before she got hold of him. He was in his rooms on the floor below. He could hear her crying and cursing him.
"What have you done to set her off like that?" He looked up to find Kora leaning in the doorway. "It sounds as if she's destroying her room."
"She very well maybe, Miss Kora. I thought I was taking the high road but not taking advantage of her while she was in the throws of bloodlust, turns out she too offense to it." He sighed. "I don't know what I did wrong."
"You rejected her, numb nuts, at least she that's what she things." Karo explained.
"But I didn't reject her!"
"That's not what she thinks." Karo said and left him to his thoughts. When Karo got to Romie's room, she didn't bother to knock. She opened the door to find the room trashed and Romie holding her TV above her head. "What are you doing?"
"Nothing." Romie said dropping the TV behind her.
"If you say so." Karo said. "Just so you know, this," she indicated the damage Romie was and had been inflicting on the room, "is coming out of your paycheck."
"Fine but I want a better TV this time. " Romie said.
"He didn't reject you."
"That's not how it seemed." Romie punched the wall. "It seemed as though he didn't want me." She turned to face the other woman. "Actually is seemed as thought he didn't want me at all." She picked up a men's dress shirt.
"Reject real or imagined is a bi***. Try not to bring down the mansion." Karo said and left Romie to work through her anger.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 2:44 pm

Entry #4

Rini sat forlornly on one of the swings in the school playground. Already she was here three days and she hadn’t really made any friends. She felt strange here away from her mama and from the palace but she didn’t want to let her parents down. They sent her here to train, but also to make friends. “I just don’t know how. I don’t belong here.”, she said digging the toes of her sneakers into the soft sand. Behind her she could hear the sounds of other kids playing soccer, but when she had tried to play she ended up tripping over her shoelaces, falling flat on her face, and they had laughed at her until tears streamed down her cheeks. Even now her cheeks felt hot to think about it. It only cheered her up a little to think that Usagi was a bigger klutz than she was. And she cried louder. Picturing Usagi tripping and crying was almost enough to make her giggle despite the sad mood she found herself in.

“Hey, are you ok?”, came a soft voice on her right as a young boy came into view. He was skinny and a bit gangly with glasses nearly too big for his face. He sat on the swing next to her and his brown eyes met her pink ones. Rini looked up with interest at the newcomer. She had seen him in class but he was quiet and she didn’t remember his name. “Uh huh, I’m OK. I’m just not very good at sports.”, she said, fidgeting with the bunny charm on her zipper. “What’s your name again?”, she asked, though she was embarrassed to admit she didn’t know it.

“It’s Cecil.” he said, smiling slightly. “You’re the new girl, Rini right? Here want a cookie?” He pulled a package of cookies from his pocket and handed one over to her, his fingertips getting smudged by half melted chocolate chips in the process, but he didn’t seem to care. “I’m not so good at sports either.”, he said and shrugged. “So, how do you like our school?”, he asked, beginning to push his swing slowly with his feet back and forth.

Rini couldn’t help but smile as she took the cookie thankfully. It was only a half hour since lunch but her stomach had been growling already. She too began swinging slowly and leisurely, matching pace with Cecil’s swing. He seemed like a nice boy. His school uniform was neatly pressed, probably by his mother. For a second she felt a pang as she thought of her own mother, though she couldn’t imagine her pressing and ironing her school uniform every day.

“It’s OK. I don’t know very many people yet, but I hope to make some friends very soon!”, she said hopefully, some of her enthusiasm returning as her pink hair bobbed in the afternoon wind. “Do you like it here?”, she asked when their swings brought them together again.

Cecil’s head bowed and the smile vanished off of his face. “We’re moving. Tomorrow is my last day here. Then I start a whole new school in a new town.” He gripped the swing chain tighter. “I don’t know anyone there and I won’t have any friends.”, he said quietly, digging his toes into the dirt and then pushing off on the swing again.

Rini knew just what he was feeling. She herself was not only in a new town but another time and she felt the loneliness that was clear on Cecil’s face. Stopping her swing she reached out for his chain and stopped him too. “I feel the same way! I know! Why don’t we be friends? Even after you move we can write to each other and help each other make new friends!” She was practically bouncing with excitement.

Cecil looked at her doubtfully at first but soon he too caught the enthusiasm emanating from Rini. “Really? I’d like to be friends. You’d really help me when I move? Do you really think I’ll make friends there?”

“Hey, if I can do it, then you can do it right? Friends?”, she encouraged, holding her palm out for a hi five. “Friends.”, he replied slapping her palm with a resounding hi five as both smiled. The recess bell rang. Rini happily skipped to the entrance followed by Cecil, and this time she didn’t trip over her shoelaces.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 2:45 pm

Entry #5

Summary: Cecil, a male given name: from a Latin word meaning blind.
It's the perfect name for the Prince of the constellation Antlia, blind
but able to see using pressure in the air, but never able to see the
face of the women he loves...or can he?
===============================================

Cecil, Prince of the
constellation Antlia walked through the forest, he was blind but he
could tell where he was going by the pressure in the air. He sighed and
stopped at the edge of the hanging city and sat, dangling his feet off
the edge wishing he could see the view of the forest below, that he knew
what his Mother, Father and Sister looked like. But most of all that he
knew what Annalisa looked like, though he would never tell anyone that.
Suddenly he heard someone calling for him.
"Cecil! Cecil!" Cecil
heard Annalisa call.-Annalisa was his guardian solar dog, she was a
husky in her dog form but was very adapt to shifting to her human form
and spent most of her time in that form- He stayed silent for a moment,
not wanting to let her find him when he was feeling so down. But after
she called him a couple more times he gave in.
"I'm over here."
Cecil said rather then called, but he used his power over wind to carry
his voice towards where she was and soon she came off the path and to
where Cecil was, he could hear her dress brushing on the ground and felt
bad about making her come after him today of all days, after all it was
her birthday and she was suppose to be at a party, but with all those
boys telling her how pretty she was and asking her to dance it made him
realized he'd never be able to see what she look's like, sure he had
already fallen in love with her personality but he wished... 'This is silly, I really shouldn't care this much...it's never bothered me before...' He thought shaking his head.
Annalisa
sat down put a hand on his shoulder. "Cily, what's wrong? Why'd you
leave the party?" She asked concerned, he had been acting a bit strange
tonight so she was a little worried.
Cecil turned his head away
from her and muttered out. "It's nothing Lissy, you should go back to
the party." He told her. "You're suppose to be having fun tonight." He
said trying to will her to go with his thoughts, but it was no use. That
wasn't in his powers like it was Sailor Dark Gemini.
"Come on
Cily, I know that's not true...what's wrong?" Annalisa asked again
putting a hand on his chin turning him back to face her, ignoring the
part about how she should go back to the party.
Cecil reached up
and moved her hand and face away again, this time angling his face
toward the sky, though he kept a hold of her hand. "It's silly...I'd
rather not tell you." He told her.
"I don't care if it's silly
Cily, if it's bothering you then it must be important to you and that's
what matters." Annalisa told him squeezing his hand. "Please tell me?"
She asked.
Cecil sighed but was silent for another moment before
turning his head and attempting to make eye contact with her, though he
was more looking at her nose then her eyes. "Like I said...it's
silly..." He told her and then continued, only telling her because he
really couldn't refuse her anything. "It's just...hearing all those
other guys telling you how pretty you are...it made me sad that I wont
ever get to see what you look like...I mean not that it matter's what
you look like or anything, but it'd just be nice to be able to see what
my best friend looks like." He told her.
Annalisa looked out over
the cliff and thought for a moment before standing up and pulling him
up. "Come on, I think Kurai's at the party...I invited her anyway, but
who knows with how much she detests wearing dresses." She said lifting
the bottom of her dress and pulling him through the forest back towards
the castle to find Kurai-Sailor Dark Gemini-who had the power of
telepathy.
When they got back to the castle Annalisa glanced
around and spotted Awai-Kurai's twin sister-and Shiro-Kurai's
Guardian-and walked over to them still pulling Cecil along, she stopped
behind them and tapped on Awai's shoulder and when she turned around she
said. "Hello Awai, I was just wondering if you've seen Kurai? I have
something I need her help with." She told her.
"Oh, um...I think her and Kuro went to the kitchen." Awai told her looking at Shiro for confirmation.
"Yes, my brother was tired of waiting for the food." Shiro told them avoiding looking in there eyes.
"Alright, thank you. Please enjoy the party!" Annalisa told them and started towards the kitchen.
"Lissy
why are we trying to find Kurai?" Cecil finally asked, his curiosity
getting the best of him as he stopped walking a little way's down the
hall, just out of earshot of the music in the ballroom
Annalisa
stopped walking and turned to look at Cecil. "Think about it Cily, Kurai
has the power of Telepathy, if she can implant thought's into people's
minds maybe she can implant images into people's minds." She told him emphasizing the word 'images'.
Cecil's
thought about that for a second and then a smile started spreading
across his face and he said. "You're probably right Lissy." And he
started walking again towards the kitchen, going a little faster now and
pulling Annalisa behind him.
"So...why do you want to see what I look like so bad?" Annalisa asked him.
Cecil stumbled when Annalisa asked that and he blushed. "N-no reason." He said.
"Suuurrre."
Annalisa said, thought she knew there was a reason...and she had
guessed a long time ago what that reason was, she just knew Cecil to
well for him to keep a secret like that hidden from her for to long. But
now they were at the kitchen so there was really no time to confront
him about it.
She walked into the kitchen and spotted Kurai and said.
"Wait here a second Cily." And let go of his hand and walked over to
Kurai and whispered something in her ear, the kitchen staff was not
there at the moment, probably getting the dinning hall ready for dinner.
"Oh
sure, I guess I can do that..." Kurai said. "Just stand in front of me
Lisa, and Cecil come over here and try not to fight me going into your
mind." She told them.
Annalisa nodded and stood in front of Kurai
and Cecil came over and stood next to Kuro who was standing next to
Kurai. A moment later Cecil was seeing the world through Kurai's eyes,
he saw Annalisa standing there, he wasn't quite sure how to describe her
because...well he had never really learned colors, and this was his
first time really seeing anything, really he was at a loss for words, he
opened his mouth to say something but then closed it, his face turning
red. "Lissy...um..." Cecil finally said, after about a minute and a half
of silence.
"Kurai, Kuro, could you give us a minute?" Annalisa asked looking at Kurai.
"Sure,
let's go Kuro." Kurai told Kuro jumping onto his back and letting the
connection between her and Cecil's mind fade, sure she had a dress on
but she always wore short's on under her dress so she wouldn't have to
walk.
"Alright." Kuro said wishing he could have gotten more food and walked out of the kitchen.
When
Kuro and Kurai were gone Annalisa said. "Now will you please tell me
why you were so upset before Cily, I know that couldn't have been the
whole reason."
Cecil's face which had just gone back to it's
normal color turned red again. "It's just...those guys you danced with,
they made it seem so easy asking you to dance, where as I couldn't
even..." He trailed off not wanting to continue.
Annalisa walked
forward so she was standing in front of Cecil and reached over and took
his hand. "Cily I already know, you really think I wouldn't realize you
like me by now? We're best friend's," She told him and then laughed
slightly. "that and your really bad at keeping secret." She teased.
"If
you knew then...why didn't you say anything before now?" Cecil asked
trying to look in her eyes but being a little to far to the left.
Annalisa
shrugged before saying. "I don't know...I guess it just didn't seem
like you wanted me to know before." She told him. "But...you seemed like
you were trying to tell me just now so I figured I'd save you the
trouble." She told him. "And...I like you to Cily, and it shouldn't
bother you if you can't see what I look like...I actually like it that
way, you see the real me instead of how I look."
"Sorry
Lissy...it's just I felt like I was missing something not knowing what
you look like." Cecil told her. "But...since you know I like you do you
want to maybe go out for dinner tomorrow..?" He asked.
"Of course." Annalisa told him, a smile coming to her face.

Entry #6
Escaping from destiny

The
darkness of the forest was absolute. The only light came from the moon, strong
enough to pierce through the dark of the night, illuminating the paths of the
forest.

Cecil was
running with great difficulty because one of the wounds of her right leg was
still bleeding. She was wounded all around her body, most bruises were on her
back and her arms and legs were covered with cuts. Behind her came James,
having even more problems to run than her. His left arm was badly broken along
with several ribs, making it almost impossible for him to run and breathe at
the same time.

The forest
was immense; they were only able to go through the paths that the moon was
lighting up for them, if they tried to go through any other part of the forest
they would get lost.

Cecil and
James had to keep going if they wanted to survive, they had to keep running
until they manage to get to the safe house in the middle of the forest.
Whatever what after them wasn’t going to stop until either kill them both or
they got into the house.

“I can’t
keep going, I’m tired”

“Cecil
we’re almost there. Once we’re in the safe house it won’t be able to kill us”

James knew
that she was tired, they were both so tired, but if they stopped for only a
minute they wouldn’t be able to make. They had to keep going.

“If we
don’t keep moving, we won’t make it. I know you’re tired and hurt; I’m tired
too. But we have to keep going, come on”

James
grabbed Cecil by the hand and even when he thought it would be impossible he
started running again and helping her run as well.

They had
decided to spent the weekend on the forest, get away from the craziness of the
city for at least two days. After driving all night long they were able to make
it to the entrance of the forest by Saturday morning. And from the first moment
they were there weir things began to happen. One of his friends had told them
that there were stories about that forest, that sometimes people who went there
never came back. They had chosen not to believe in all stories made to scare
children.

Because of
how dense the forest was they had to leave the car in the entrance of the
forest, after grabbing their backpacks and the tent they began to walk,
enjoying the fresh air and the amazing sights. The day had been incredible, one
of the best. But the moment the sun went down and they began to prepare for the
night they started to feel that something was completely off, something
terrible was after them.

James had
remembered the stories his friend told them, as they were running and falling
over and over again, getting wounded in the process. He remembered that once
the night came it would come and kill everyone it is path. Only those who made
it the safe house would be spare and survive until the sun was in the sky
again.

Cecil and
James were about to give up. They had been running for so long that they were
near exhaustion when James saw the house. It was literally in the middle of the
forest surrounded by white tulips, all around it.

“Come on
Cecil, we’re almost there. Look, there it is, please hold on just a little bit
longer. Something is coming, we have to run”

James told
Cecil as they began to run faster than they had been running before.

“Oh God, we
have to make it to the house” Cecil was beyond scared.

“Cecil if
that thing gets me, you have to keep running. Do you understand?”

“I can’t
leave you. I won’t leave you James. So don’t say things that won’t happen.
Beside if it gets me first, would you leave me?”

She wasn’t
going to leave him behind, he was the man she loved and she wasn’t going to
lose him, not that night, not any time soon.

“No I
wouldn’t do it, I can’t leave you. But I want you to do it because I couldn’t
forgive myself if something bad happens to you. Please Cecil, for the love you
have me, promise me that you will keep going and make it to that house”

They were
just about to make it; they had entered the field of white tulips when what had
been chasing them appeared in from of them, blocking they way to the door and
any chance of survival.

What had
been chasing them was a huge immense dark shadow, it covered their path. They
had no chance to survive; their chances of making it to the house were gone.
James realized that the shadow had its own conscience, so he grabbed Cecil’s
hand and began to run the other way around. They only run for a few seconds
until the shadow covered James’s body taking him away and leaving Cecil were
she was.

She
couldn’t move, her body was frozen. One moment James was there with her trying
to survive and now he was gone, the shadow had taken him. Cecil knew that James
was dead.

Her body
was the first one to react; she turned around and started to run back. As she
was running she remembered what James made her promise, so she run, forgetting
the pain the wounds were causing her;
forgetting the terrible pain in her heart for losing James. So she run,
she run even when her legs wanted to stop, even when all her body wanted to
stop.

As she made
it back to the while tulip field her breathing was getting faster and faster,
her heart beating so fast it could have beaten its way out of her chest, but
she kept going. She was near the door when she wished that it wouldn’t be lock.

Cecil
crashed against the door unable to stop running and with shaking hands she
grabbed the door handle and turned it. To her surprise the door wasn’t lock,
she didn’t have to thinking twice, she threw herself inside the house, landing
so hard on the floor that she end up getting a new bruise in one of her legs.
As she was landing hard on the floor, the door shut by itself behind her. Cecil
was safe, for the first time that day.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 8th December 2012, 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 5:50 pm

voted =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime2nd December 2012, 9:37 pm

voted!!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime3rd December 2012, 6:13 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime3rd December 2012, 8:19 am

voted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 10:29 am

Bump! Thanks for voting.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 1:01 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 1:04 pm

Voted~. <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 1:16 pm

I have voted as well :3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Enigma
Pyramidal Crystal

Enigma

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Restless

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 1:21 pm

Voted !

I enjoyed reading all the entries ^^
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 1:54 pm

Voted! All very interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 2:06 pm

Thank you all for voting!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime8th December 2012, 6:25 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime8th December 2012, 7:08 am

Hello all, I seem to have made a terrible mistake of not including Entry #6. I have extended the voting until the 13th. You are able to cancel your vote if the addition of Entry #6 changes your mind.

I encourage you to read Entry #6.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime8th December 2012, 7:09 am

This can also be seen after Entry #5, but I'm throwing it down here for good measure.

Entry #6
Escaping from destiny

The
darkness of the forest was absolute. The only light came from the moon, strong
enough to pierce through the dark of the night, illuminating the paths of the
forest.

Cecil was
running with great difficulty because one of the wounds of her right leg was
still bleeding. She was wounded all around her body, most bruises were on her
back and her arms and legs were covered with cuts. Behind her came James,
having even more problems to run than her. His left arm was badly broken along
with several ribs, making it almost impossible for him to run and breathe at
the same time.

The forest
was immense; they were only able to go through the paths that the moon was
lighting up for them, if they tried to go through any other part of the forest
they would get lost.

Cecil and
James had to keep going if they wanted to survive, they had to keep running
until they manage to get to the safe house in the middle of the forest.
Whatever what after them wasn’t going to stop until either kill them both or
they got into the house.

“I can’t
keep going, I’m tired”

“Cecil
we’re almost there. Once we’re in the safe house it won’t be able to kill us”

James knew
that she was tired, they were both so tired, but if they stopped for only a
minute they wouldn’t be able to make. They had to keep going.

“If we
don’t keep moving, we won’t make it. I know you’re tired and hurt; I’m tired
too. But we have to keep going, come on”

James
grabbed Cecil by the hand and even when he thought it would be impossible he
started running again and helping her run as well.

They had
decided to spent the weekend on the forest, get away from the craziness of the
city for at least two days. After driving all night long they were able to make
it to the entrance of the forest by Saturday morning. And from the first moment
they were there weir things began to happen. One of his friends had told them
that there were stories about that forest, that sometimes people who went there
never came back. They had chosen not to believe in all stories made to scare
children.

Because of
how dense the forest was they had to leave the car in the entrance of the
forest, after grabbing their backpacks and the tent they began to walk,
enjoying the fresh air and the amazing sights. The day had been incredible, one
of the best. But the moment the sun went down and they began to prepare for the
night they started to feel that something was completely off, something
terrible was after them.

James had
remembered the stories his friend told them, as they were running and falling
over and over again, getting wounded in the process. He remembered that once
the night came it would come and kill everyone it is path. Only those who made
it the safe house would be spare and survive until the sun was in the sky
again.

Cecil and
James were about to give up. They had been running for so long that they were
near exhaustion when James saw the house. It was literally in the middle of the
forest surrounded by white tulips, all around it.

“Come on
Cecil, we’re almost there. Look, there it is, please hold on just a little bit
longer. Something is coming, we have to run”

James told
Cecil as they began to run faster than they had been running before.

“Oh God, we
have to make it to the house” Cecil was beyond scared.

“Cecil if
that thing gets me, you have to keep running. Do you understand?”

“I can’t
leave you. I won’t leave you James. So don’t say things that won’t happen.
Beside if it gets me first, would you leave me?”

She wasn’t
going to leave him behind, he was the man she loved and she wasn’t going to
lose him, not that night, not any time soon.

“No I
wouldn’t do it, I can’t leave you. But I want you to do it because I couldn’t
forgive myself if something bad happens to you. Please Cecil, for the love you
have me, promise me that you will keep going and make it to that house”

They were
just about to make it; they had entered the field of white tulips when what had
been chasing them appeared in from of them, blocking they way to the door and
any chance of survival.

What had
been chasing them was a huge immense dark shadow, it covered their path. They
had no chance to survive; their chances of making it to the house were gone.
James realized that the shadow had its own conscience, so he grabbed Cecil’s
hand and began to run the other way around. They only run for a few seconds
until the shadow covered James’s body taking him away and leaving Cecil were
she was.

She
couldn’t move, her body was frozen. One moment James was there with her trying
to survive and now he was gone, the shadow had taken him. Cecil knew that James
was dead.

Her body
was the first one to react; she turned around and started to run back. As she
was running she remembered what James made her promise, so she run, forgetting
the pain the wounds were causing her;
forgetting the terrible pain in her heart for losing James. So she run,
she run even when her legs wanted to stop, even when all her body wanted to
stop.

As she made
it back to the while tulip field her breathing was getting faster and faster,
her heart beating so fast it could have beaten its way out of her chest, but
she kept going. She was near the door when she wished that it wouldn’t be lock.

Cecil
crashed against the door unable to stop running and with shaking hands she
grabbed the door handle and turned it. To her surprise the door wasn’t lock,
she didn’t have to thinking twice, she threw herself inside the house, landing
so hard on the floor that she end up getting a new bruise in one of her legs.
As she was landing hard on the floor, the door shut by itself behind her. Cecil
was safe, for the first time that day.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 7:23 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Chronos Typhoon
Lotus Crystal

Chronos Typhoon

Lotus Crystal

Title : Official Sailor Pluto/Setsuna Meiou of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime9th December 2012, 11:09 am

Voted
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronostyphoon http://kawaiisailorlifee.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/missaidanatrocity92
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 6:22 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 6:39 am

Voted ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime11th December 2012, 7:10 am

The time for voting is almost over, but you still have a chance. Let's show these talented writers how much we appreciate their time and effort through the power of a vote!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 6:14 pm

Voting has closed! And now... to announce the winners. *drumroll*

The winner is Entry #1 written by Sailor Venus! [Winner] 8th Writing Contest 2027930456 Thank you for voting for my entry. I definitely appreciate it.

Entry #1 - Sailor Venus
Entry #2 - thewhitemoonfamily
Entry #3 - radicaledward124
Entry #4 - PoetofMercury
Entry #5 - AngelCastiel<3
Entry #6 - faith_ameli

I will announce the theme for the next writing contest on the 15th of December (two days).
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 8:38 pm

congrads on winning.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 10:26 pm

Congrats on winning V-love <3! (Oh I came up with a new nickname for you lol)
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 6:03 am

Congratulations! :3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime17th December 2012, 9:08 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Winner] 8th Writing Contest   [Winner] 8th Writing Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Winner] 8th Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top