The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

7th Writing Contest - Winner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Pick Your Favorite Entry!
Entry #1
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap21%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Entry #2
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap7%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Entry #3
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap29%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Entry #4
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap14%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Entry #5
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap0%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry #7
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap0%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry #8
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap21%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Entry #6
7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_lcap7%7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

7th Writing Contest - Winner! Empty
PostSubject: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:17 am

he Galaxy Cauldron is proud to announce its seventh writing contest. The theme for this writing contest is "obsession." The writers interpreted the theme as they liked.

The entries from the Seventh Writing Contest are posted below in random order. Do not announce anyone's identities or guess at them in this thread. The writers of the entries may still vote in the poll. I trust you all to vote for what you honestly believe is the best entry, regardless of who wrote it.

Note: Voting will be opened until 11 October 2012. All questions may be directed to Sailor Venus.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 15th October 2012, 9:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:18 am

Entry #1

Michiru has always loved Haruka's hands.

At first, they drew her attention simply by the passion Haruka exuded when her hands gripped a steering wheel, so tight that her knuckles turn white. Her eyes become alight with a fire that can not be quenched, and Haruka is unable to sit still for hours after a race. Michiru often rewards a win with a kiss, and Haruka smiles.

When they play instruments together, Michiru sometimes likes to watch Haruka’s hands float across the keys, her touch as light as a feather. Michiru always is forced to hide a smile at the look of pure concentration that contorts Haruka’s face.

Haruka is very thorough when she washes her car. Michiru doesn’t understand anything other than the basics, but sometimes she likes to sit on a closed toolbox with her ankles daintily crossed, and she watches as Haruka works. It is oddly calming in a way that nothing else could ever match.

When they are forced to fight, Michiru never pays much attention to Haruka’s hands because she has never needed to. Their movements match so perfectly that she can maneuver herself to fit with Haruka. Haruka wields her sword with sure hands, and Michiru holds up her mirror. And together, they win.

Behind closed doors, Michiru never doubts the love in Haruka’s touch as fingers glide over smooth skin.

In front of the Marine Cathedral, the fear of losing Haruka squeezes at Michiru’s chest, and for a moment she forgets. She forgets that they are supposed to be only partners, and not lovers. She forgets that they had both promised that they would not let anything get in their way, and she reaches her hand to touch Haruka’s. Haruka doesn’t look at her, but her hand returns the touch. It is a comforting gesture for a moment, but the reality of their duty settles again, and their hands fall to their sides once more. Once inside, at the exact moment when the thought of losing Haruka becomes a reality, Michiru uses those her hands to push Haruka out of the way, and then all goes black.

Haruka’s hands are warm when Michiru holds them. Sometimes she has to remind Haruka that everything will be okay. No one else sees this side of the surefire woman, but Michiru doesn’t mind. They sit together and stare up at the night sky, hands entwined.

Sometimes Haruka reaches out her hands when she wants attention and she attempts to grab a fistful of Michiru’s skirt, but Michiru laughs and flitters away, just out of reach. It isn’t until Haruka gets that serious look on her face that Michiru lets those hands finally reach their target.

In the end, inside of that dark and desolate place, with the sounds of her princess crying in the background, Michiru pushes past her fading strength for the simple pleasures of a single touch.

Haruka's hand was the last thing she felt before her body faded away.

And it was the first thing she reached out for when she was granted life once more.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:19 am

Entry #2
Melody of the Sea

Melody of the Sea

A young woman was walking along the shoreline, carrying a violin in the early morning sunrise. Her elegant silhouette was almost sucked in the slightly orange, heavy light of the rising sun and the wind fluttered her white skirt. Her shiny wavy hair danced in the air when the wind blew tiny drops of seawater on her face and a slight smile rose on her lips. Her bare feet paced on the golden, soft sand leaving light footprints beside them. The sea breeze brought a fresh scent from the horizon and she could almost swear she was swimming in the ocean. The scent was stunning and strong, yet delicate and could disappear at any time; she had only a slight moment to enjoy it. Taking deep breath she sucked the scent of the sea inside her lungs, feeling it filling her with power.

She stopped to look at the bronze horizon and let the wind flutter her hair and skirt a bit more. Her deep blue eyes passed the waterline and continued until they met the still slightly dark, velvet sky. Gosh how she loved the mornings when there was nobody else than her awake. It was the only time when she could play her violin without any interruption. She raised the violin on her delicate shoulder and lent the bow on the strings. She had decided to play a different melody today, not like the soft melodies she usually played but a strong, almost aggressive one. She started with a strong note and let the melody glide through her fingers and mind. The strong melody took control of her, making her feel relaxed and powerful, almost like she was part of the music. The waves sounded fainter all the time and the young woman was in her own world, back in the past.

Michiru woke up. It was 4 am but she couldn’t sleep anymore. She dressed up and headed toward the beach, carrying her violin with her. Alone. Yes, that’s how she had always been, having nobody who to share her feelings and worries with. Just like she wasn’t alive at all; nobody cared about her and nobody knew who she truly was. People around her admired and respected her but they didn’t have even a slight bit of understanding when it came to her emotions. “Surrounded by supporters and admirers, still not having anybody who would stay beside me, what a joke” Michiru thought. Everybody admired her talents and beauty but nobody truly cared about her or then they were too afraid to approach her. There was no person who would understand her in this world, she was sure about it.

She quickened her pace and arrived to the beach. It was usually full of people but now she was the only one there. At least she could be herself here not having to think about her appearance like in front people. The waves were strong and broke the shoreline making it look rough. She looked at the horizon her eyes becoming deeper and sadder all the time. She frowned and squeezed her fist in frustration. It was no help if she were to cry now, it would lead to nothing. She had excellent grades in school and her abilities to play the violin were like a pro’s but she didn’t get joy from it. Maybe she was just continuing in hope to find happiness from her studies? But it was no help since she was still all by herself.

Michiru grabbed her violin and headed near the shoreline, feeling the wind blowing through her aqua hair. Then she began to play a melody. It was a new melody she had never played before, she didn’t have notes but just her mind leading the music to continue. The melody became one with her mind, changing sad and painful. She had never played like this before. She hadn’t have any feelings when playing her violin, she had always put her focus on the notes but now all her emotions walked hand in hand with the blue melody the violin let flow in the morning air. The violin cried for her, its melody told her story, her loneliness and all her sadness. The song ended and Michiru opened her eyes. She felt much better after letting all her feelings out. “I’ve been so stupid” she thought “Why haven’t I realized this earlier?” she wondered and looked at her violin smiling the first time in years. “I guess I had no idea how much playing can give to me” she whispered her words disappearing in the wind.

The melody ended and Michiru came back from her own world. She gasped air; the melody was so strong it had taken control over her, like the tides of sea of busts of wind. But it felt amazing. Then she felt a familiar, warm hand on her shoulder and she smiled warmly, closing her eyes. “Wasn’t that our song?” the tall blonde woman asked her lover. Michiru leaned her head on Haruka’s chest. “How did you know that” she asked smiling warmly. “It was just like us; different and strong” her partner answered. “You know, Michiru…” she continued. “Hm?” Michiru turned around to face Haruka. “You come here every single morning no matter the weather or season…I think you’re obsessed with playing your violin on this beach every day” she joked. Michiru chuckled “I know I am” she smiled.

She had done this for years, she just loved to play her violin on the morning beach, and all her best melodies were born there. She had found her soul mate who’d stay on her side forever and wasn’t alone anymore but couldn’t abandon her morning routine even for one day, not even though she had caught a cold for playing during the winter. She was definitely obsessed with it. “Don’t worry Haruka, you’ll always be the one I love the most” she smiled as they walked alongside the shoreline back to Haruka’s car.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:20 am

Entry #3

As most marriages are between high-status families of this day and age, our marriage was arranged. We, inexperienced children, could not be trusted to know what would be the best and most advantageous arrangement. Love was never an explicit requirement, just a by-product, if we were lucky. I heard about him long before I actually saw his face. This gave my imagination ample time to flourish.

When my beauty began to blossom, a court painter was sent to record my loveliness as a memento for my suitor and proof of my worthiness to my future in-laws, the king and queen of the Golden Kingdom. Oh, I was so nervous and worried. Could a painting ever capture what they wished to see? Nay, could I ever hope to achieve or embody their desires for their son’s future wife? There was little I could do, but I took some comfort in the knowledge that soon his painting would also be sent to my parents and me.

That day came and went. The painting was placed in an advantageous place within the manor. Everyone, including me, needed to realize the importance of my future husband. His painting served as a constant reminder to my future. His eyes seemed to find a way into my soul and my heart. Sometimes, I imagined I could feel his face against my cheek and his lips against mine. Oh, how little I knew of the consequences of love…

As I grew older, our eventual meeting could no longer be stalled. The day was held in prominence and I, oh, I dreaded and anticipated every hour as it loomed closer. All of my hopes, all of my dreams, everything would be decided by our meeting. Nothing would seem like a fantasy, it would all seem too real.

Then, it happened. We met for the first time. I am not entirely certain what I expected from that first meeting, but I knew exactly what would happen. Every action had been pre-planned by our parents. When he took my hand in his for the first time and placed the ring upon my finger, I looked desperately in his eyes for something unexpected. Both he and I found it, that something that could not be planned by our parents.

Although the planned day seemed far away, every day was spent in preparation for our union. Of course, there were the arrangements for the event, but there were also political and economically arrangements to be considered. Our union would also unify two lands, two cultures. We spent little time in each other’s company, but what little we did receive was enough.

I learned things about him that a painting could have never taught me. Paintings do not speak, paintings do not touch, and paintings do not feel. Love, where once duty only lay, was beginning to blossom. Understanding and appreciation began to thrive.

Then, something changed. At first, I thought perhaps the change was caused by a sense of duty or some other feeling I could not comprehend. No, it was not that. That feeling we had both shared changed him or… at least I thought we both shared.

Love for another woman.

Surely, our arranged union could not be allowed to end so soon before the very day we would become man and wife! But… She had more power than I could have ever dreamed of. The moon, no, all of the planets and the stars were at her side. Anything she wanted would be hers. Time was also on her side. My Endmyion, please, don’t leave me for her.

As the days passed, I could not tell if our union was closer or further away then ever before. Of course, the physical calendar progressed.

One night as I watched my love torn away from me by the moon, a voice came to me. The voice did not promise great power, but rather a chance to leave things, as they should be, as they were meant to be. If I accepted Metalia’s strength and wisdom, fate would not be changed by the power of the moon. I was hesitant at first, because surely the princess of the moon could not intervene in a union planned since birth? She was still only a child, blissfully ignorant.

The power of that voice grabbed a hold of my doubt, as if it were a chain around my neck. Before I could even consider my own desires, I had laid waste to several kingdoms and destroyed all that I had once held dear. As a power much stronger than my own washed over me, as I bathed in a purifying, silver light, I wondered what had become of me? How could a maiden’s hopes, dreams, and desires become so corrupted? In the end, fate had been changed and my love never came to be realized.

Was… Was it ever love? Did I ever truly hold Endymion’s heart or had my desires blinded me? Perhaps, my dividing line between love and obsession had never been clear.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:20 am

Entry #4

Hotaru's Obsession:

Chibiusa’s amulet…A

I can’t stop thinking about it.

Again. All I want is to hold it once more,

just once.

My desire grows stronger every waking hour.

I feel as if I might starve without it.

Becoming more emaciated every minute.

In my hands, it gave me so much strength.

Logic tells me I don’t need it.

But there is more,

more than my heart and mind and soul.

Something stirring deep inside.

I’ve been infected.

It wants it.

It is becoming more important than my body.

I have to have it.

But this isn’t myself talking,

is it?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:21 am

Entry #5

An orange Tabby Kitten sits in Zoisite’s lap. As Zoisite sits on the floor with a controller in his hand. “Run crash Run” he shouts. Ever Since they came back to life, thing were more fun. “A little obsessed with that Game?” Kunzite asked? “Your obsessed with my ass” Zoisite replied. Kunzite sweat drops. “that’s not my point.” he said then turned to the TV. “You know we have PlayStation 2 games.” he said. “and your point is? Plus I like this game” Zoisite said before cursing like a sailor after Crash died.

Pumpkin gets up and deiced to ask for his dinner one hour early. “Well the cat is obsessed with food” Zoisite said. “and Jadeite is obsessed with Rei. Yet she keeps rejecting him” Zoisite adds, Kunzite laughs that is true. Jadeite then walks into the room. “HEY!… well you two are obsessed with Bedroom stuff and make so much noise” Jadeite shouts. “well at lest I get some.” Zoisite shouts back.

Nephrite has just walked into the room. “I go to get cat food and you guys fight?” he asks.
Pumpkin just run up to the bag. “and you fight about sex… what your you guys 17?” he asks Zoisite and Jadeite” “ we’ll I was… but not anymore” Zoisite answers

Nephrite look at the two of them. “I think they are obsessed with fighting” Kunzite jokes. “well you are obsessed with the stars” Jadeite says to Nephrite. Pumpkin tries to get into the food bag. Zoisite feeds Pumpkin and goes back to playing the game. Pumpkin then come to sit with Zoisite. “I guess everyone is obsessed with something” Nephrite says. “yep. And I don’t think I’d change a thing.” Kunzite adds. "Mewo!" Pumpkin chimes in.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:21 am

Entry #6
Sitting in the corner of a dimly lit bar, a woman with long red hair sat nursing her drink, her scowl as bitter as her poison. With thinly veiled disdain, she glared at the men on the barstools through blonde lashes, long fingers pressing against the sides of her glass as if trying to keep herself in check...

Worthless, she thought with disgust as two of them laughed uproariously at a pathetic joke. Within her heart something riled, rebelling against the truth in her second-rate position: as a woman, she was ranked below either of those insignificant and ignorant worms and there was nothing she could do about it. She had tried. Years of studying in her free time, teaching herself what teachers had neglected to mention to her gender and others of her class and rank, learning more than half of the people in her district, and yet it had amounted to very little. Her intelligence and intellect had bought her a position barely above the minimum level, and though she knew more than all of her superiors put together, there was no room for advancement, no way for her to gain real respect.

It was below her – this life, these people, this city, this planet all of it was below her, and yet she was stuck in it as surely as she would be were she shackled to this very bar. She sipped the amber liquid acrimoniously, her eyes on the crowd as a whole as the pair of imbeciles, clapping each other on the back for a belch well done, left into the foul-smelling night of the industry district. She was the first woman from her class to have ever moved districts, she reminisced, putting the glass back on the table with a solid thunk, and even that small accomplishment – that pitifully small accomplishment – was begrudged her. Everywhere she turned within her workplace she was met with sneers, gibes, and dirty comments as men tried to assert their dominance. Their attempts were quieter now, after the more overt attempts were met with her quick physical offense, but they were still there, everywhere she turned. She had been right to teach herself self-defense before sticking her neck out for advancement; her skill with her body had saved her many times over now, here in this piece of chibi city on this god forsaken planet. She deserved so much more than this.

She should be running her own business, earning thousands a year and finally weilding power over those insignificant bugs that deemed themselves more worthy than she on the basis of their genitals. She took another drink. Or, even better, she should be captain of her own starship, running between Saffer and the other planets of the system, deciding which cargo would best be served where, deciding the fates of other people by choosing her crew and deigning whom she moved from planet to planet. Or, maybe even a leader. On other planets in the system their government is elected via a majority vote; if she could just enter that political contest… if given a level playing field, she could do well, use her sharpened mind for a useful purpose, her female intelligence and mind to determine how a planet would be run… But she would never have a chance like that. Not her, not here, not ever.

She threw her glass behind the bar, taking no relief from the sound of the glass shattering on the floor as she stood. She exited, tossing coins at the screaming barkeep and fluidly dodging as he threw a mug at her ‘disrespectful wench’ head. Walking home, her coat tight against her to keep off the general street sludge and her mask around her mouth to keep out the smog, the woman marched, pointedly ignoring the catcalls and the verbal advances that were common for a woman to receive when out past starset. Refusing to move to the other side of the building aisle, she ducked, kicked and punched her way out of an attack and kept on going, her anger rising – she deserved so much more; if only she had the power to obtain it!

Sailor Saffer… it had such a nice ring to it. A powerful ring. With her new abilities the skies were the limit, and, really, that ‘limit’ was only semantics. Their system’s first attack by Chaos had awakened her to her true self, her true purpose, and had introduced her to the other women with power from her system, women who answered to her. It was destiny, it had to be – all of her life she had felt like she was meant for more and, all along, her star seed – the very source of her life – was shared with her planet. This connection gave her the powers and energy of Saffer, sufficient enough to fight and destroy as she pleased. And not only that, but her Sailor Crystal was the strongest of her system – she was their leader, their commander; and yet the day-to-day life on her planet had not changed.

Now as she sat in the bar, her long red hair growing out golden since her first transformation, she was met with hateful side-long glances; she was still treated as a woman of the fifth rank, and maybe even worse than before because she had saved them all. They resented her power, hated that her power had fallen to a woman, despised that they owed her their lives; they were ungrateful. Ungrateful, small minded, and she had outgrown them. She was no longer worthless, as they were; she was a Senshi, perhaps the most powerful senshi of them all… and if she wasn’t, she would be.

There was no longer a glass ceiling above her head. The future was open, ready to be taken; she just had to seize the power with her own two hands. “Sailor Saffer” was nice, but “Sailor of the Galaxy”? That was her true destiny.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:22 am

Entry #7
[THIS STORY IS SET IN THE MANGA CONTINUITY]

I will never forget those eyes she layed on me.
Actually, I don’t think I’ll ever forget this woman at all.

It was when we finally started our great operation. Replay. Wiseman helped us to drive a gigantic fragment of the Malefic Black Crystal to Crystal Tokyo. In order to make earth rot away. After the monolith had crushed itself deep in this planet’s ground, the habitants started to fall one by one. What a pleasure it was to see them running for their lives... I amused myself by finishing off those who weren’t dead yet... This is when it happened.

I just got rid of a noisy brat, when I heard a voice coming from the Crystal Palace behind me.
‘SMALL LADY?’
I turned around. This is when i saw her. Neo Queen Serenity. All what you would expect from the goddess she was. Her great powers were the cause of her magnificent appearance. Pure beauty, an innocent but determined look in her eyes... What a marvelous creature... What else to expect from the one who has been once called “Sailor Moon”.
Her beautiful eyes were glaring at me. As if I was a monster. A poor excuse of a human being. I read confusion and pride in her eyes. She seemed ready to fight me. She didn’t have the chance to. I used the thrid eye Wiseman gave me to attack her. This is when a crystal of quartz formed around her body and she disapeared, apparently sent back to her castle.

This moment was only a few seconds long. But it deeply marked me.
Those eyes. I needed to see them again.
Again.

When I came back to Nemesis. I asked my brother to create an hologram of this woman. As always, he did his job. The image sadly doesn’t show the eyes. But still. I could stare at her for hours.
Rubeus and Esmeraude seemed quite bugged by my behaviour. I didn’t care. Seeing her was worth being somewhat insulted by them.

Eventually, we launched our plan on the Earth of the 20th century. The Ayakashi sisters fell one by one.
I didn’t care.
I knew what the end twentieth century was. What the year 1992 was. It was her time as Sailor Moon. Meaning I would be able to see her again, even if it is the first time she saw me.

Thanks to Koan, Berthier, Petz, and Calaveras’s sacrifices, we managed to get Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars under our control. What was best than kidnapping the future queen’s friends to attract the future queen herself? I wanted to see her. Why? To love her? To kill her? I had no idea. I just wanted
to see her.

After Esmeraude was defeated by the hand of the one they call “Tuxedo Kamen”, after Rabbit led them to our version of the 30th century, I was able to catch her. Sailor Moon. As she was discussing with her allies about why her powers didn’t work.

She was vulnerable.

Just like I did to the queen, I appeared before Sailor Moon and stared at her using my “evil sight”. The power emmited from my thrid eye immobilized her. Allowing us to bring her to our star as Sailor Venus and Tuxedo Kamen were watching their leader, friend, lover, whatever she was to them, being taken away.
She couldn’t take the shock of the teleportation to Nemesis for too long so she was uncounscious. Her power being slowly drained away, she turned back into her “human form”, as we should call it. Wiseman advised us to take her brooch away from her. Saphir wanted us to kill her immeditely. Whatever they said. I didn’t listen anyway. I could now have her with me all I wanted. Not only as a mere hologram. I had the real thing. The real Serenity. Before she woke up, we asked some droids to dress her with one of Esmeraude’s old dresses. One that looked like the queen’s very own dress. It was a bit too big for her, but it somehow fitted her perfectly.
Too big. Too small. I wouldn’t have cared anyway. The only thing I knew is that I had
this girl in my grasp, and that I wasn’t going to let her go away.
I then asked my droids to carry the still sleeping girl to my room. The one in which my hologram was. I wanted to be by her side. To look at her. To protect her. To kill her myself. I don’t know.

I just wanted to have the one who was called “Sailor Moon” for myself alone. And it all started by this glare the queen gave me.

Even after she woke up. Even after I stole this kiss from her. Even after the Queen herself has taken over her body. Even after she escaped with our captives. Even after Wiseman tried to brainwash me. Even after I killed Saphir. Even when she and Tuxedo Kamen pointed this rod at me.

I just wanted her for myself.

‘If we’re all going to be killed by Wiseman, I’ll just kill you myself!’
‘MAMO-CHAN!’
‘Usako!’
In one and the same gesture the two lovers took the rod.
This is when Prince Dimande stopped to exist. Forever victim of his obsession over this woman.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:22 am

Entry #8

I'll always remember of when I first saw Usagi, all those years ago. When she was 14 and I was 16, she was the first girl I had ever taken interest in. I didn't even know how to approach her, so I just called her names like Odango Atama. She used to pout and blush, looking like an angel when she was mad.

I slowly fell for her and tried showing her that, saying she was perfect just like she was. Then, I found out Usagi-chan was Sailor Moon, AND the Moon Princess. She was the girl I dreamed of ever since I was a little boy, the girl who gave me a rose when my parents died (at the hospital). Most importantly, she was the first human being that took an interest in me, but that's my Usako.

When we finally started dating, I was the happiest man on Earth. We fought against everything, from enemies to other people trying to split us to cheating death so we could be together and that only made us stronger. We got married, had Chibiusa, ruled Crystal Tokyo, and then slowly life took its course.

Now, everything is different. Chibiusa became the new ruler and I sit with my grandchildren, telling them about their grandmother, her senshi and our adventures. After Helios gets the kids, I go to my room and start my daily ritual. I get my box, the one box no one ever touches. There I have her cologne, her school uniform, our pictures, a huge collections of plush bunnies, a strand of her hair... I smell the cologne, look at the uniform and our pictures – pictures of a better time, – hug the bunnies, touch her hair and fall asleep crying, obsessing over when I was 16 and we were together, wishing time would go back so I could kiss her one more time, hold my love one more time. But time never goes back.

And when I wake up, it is even worse, because while I was in the dream world, Usako was with me. We were teenagers one more time, and her laughter, her scent – so infatuating – her hair, her touch, everything felt so real. When I wake up and realize she's not in my arms anymore, I start crying. Chibiusa has already talked to me about this. She thinks I'm depressed and that I need something new in life.

But one night was different. I started my ritual, like all nights since she... since she... you know, but when I laid in my bed she really was there. Looking as beautiful as ever, like my angel. She told me that our kid is fine and doesn't need us anymore, but that she needs me almost as much as I need her, that it was very painful for her to see me like I was and it is time for us to be together again. When I realize, I am 16 again and it's not a dream anymore. I look at my mortal body, realizing that in the end I lived a good life, had friends, family, loved and was loved. Then I hold hands with her. No need to obsess about her anymore, for my only love, my sweet sixteen is finally with me, together as one - and now for all eternity.

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:28 am

wow, so many good stories!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:29 am

I know. I'm really happy with the turn out.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:31 am

Omg I'm so nervous I can't bear this anymore 7th Writing Contest - Winner! 124253740

Sorry but I had to let this out. phew. And
it still doesn't feel any better >.>

But my gosh all those entries are awesome Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:45 am

I can't decide! -.-
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:47 am

Oh wow, these were beautiful to read! 7th Writing Contest - Winner! 1434556979

I am going to need to take some time to decide which one to vote for.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 10:51 am

Same here Verdi
Back to top Go down
Luna Nova
Lotus Crystal

Luna Nova

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dubbed the Official Second Usagi/Bunny ^^and Official Anzamoon

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 12:43 pm

They are all so good!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlelunanova.tumblr.com/ http://lunanova17.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 1:21 pm

I forgot to mention this earlier but I'm surprised if my entry gets even one vote XD lol
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 1:25 pm

I love watching the results.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 1:34 pm

Yup^^ When I read these I just recognized many writers from their styles unintentionally XD Everybody has a unique style to write and that's what makes this so awesome^^
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 2:20 pm

yeah
i think my writing style is easily recognized.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 3:15 pm

Yup^^
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 5:06 pm

voted. so many to choose from.
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Princess Clarity
Star Seed

Princess Clarity

Star Seed

Title : Magnificent Being

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime1st October 2012, 5:14 pm

Lot's of nice stories! Both chilling and warming tales of obsession 7th Writing Contest - Winner! 1637911638
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime2nd October 2012, 5:35 am

Please vote!
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime2nd October 2012, 11:15 am

Voted ^^
@_@ hard, hard, hard choice. They are all good. (except mine which must be easily spottable by the BAAAAD english but watevah)
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime2nd October 2012, 3:39 pm

I sincerely apologize for the mistake. Entry #6 now has a voting option. If you wished to vote for Entry #6, but were unable to do so, feel free to change your vote in order to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime2nd October 2012, 6:05 pm

Very Happy Great job, guys!

XD I had a 3-way tie for my favorite! It was so hard to choose in the end!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime3rd October 2012, 5:55 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime3rd October 2012, 6:41 pm

i think this one is going to be impossible to tell the winner until the last day, right?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime4th October 2012, 10:05 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Writing Contest - Winner!   7th Writing Contest - Winner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th Writing Contest - Winner!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top