The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Jupiter Icon Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Ivy
Star Seed

Sailor Ivy

Star Seed

Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 1:16 am

Hello! I have an icon request and would be ever so grateful to anyone that makes one by chance. Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  1434556979 I tried to create one, but I feel as if it's too pixel-y. I couldn't seem to clear it up from the original, unfortunately:

Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  Moonpotion

I would like something very similar (Makoto from the manga + green and sugar pink colors). I also really love her school uniform, but the Jupiter uniform is fine!

Thank you in advance to anyone out there. ^_^

Edit: Oh dear, it is late. I accidentally called her Minako. Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  966042495
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 12:29 pm

Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  Mako_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5ia9gj

Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  Mako2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d5iabt6

^^?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Ivy
Star Seed

Sailor Ivy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 5:02 pm

Tsuki-no-Kagayaki wrote:

^^?

Oh wow, those are perfect and absolutely lovely! Thank you SO very much Tsuki! Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  4033448464 Now my only problem is figuring out which one of these to use as they both look great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 5:17 pm

Make sure you ask sailor Jupiter to change it because we aren't allowed to on our own.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 5:32 pm

Sailor Ivy wrote:
Tsuki-no-Kagayaki wrote:

^^?

Oh wow, those are perfect and absolutely lovely! Thank you SO very much Tsuki! Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  4033448464 Now my only problem is figuring out which one of these to use as they both look great Very Happy

Thank you >////< it's amazing how much few light effects and color changes can change the pics. I personally like the second one more XD And like Anjyu said remember to e-mail Jupiter to change your avvie Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 6:10 pm

Looks like I didn't make it fast enough. xD
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 6:11 pm

Wait a minute... are you going through Sailor Jupiter to have her change your avatar for you or are you doing it on your own?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ivy
Star Seed

Sailor Ivy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 6:22 pm

Tsuki-no-Kagayaki wrote:

Thank you >////< it's amazing how much few light effects and color changes can change the pics. I personally like the second one more XD And like Anjyu said remember to e-mail Jupiter to change your avvie Very Happy !

I know! They look amazing. I think I might use the second one ^_^ I'll be sure to credit you in my siggy when I use it.

Lust wrote:

Wait a minute... are you going through Sailor Jupiter to have her change your avatar for you or are you doing it on your own?

I PMed her a few minutes ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 7:16 pm

Sailor Ivy wrote:
Tsuki-no-Kagayaki wrote:

I know! They look amazing. I think I might use the second one ^_^ I'll be sure to credit you in my siggy when I use it.

Lust wrote:

but did you wait for her to change it for you? because you can't change it yourself. it is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sailor Ivy
Star Seed

Sailor Ivy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 7:55 pm

MiMakoChan wrote:
Sailor Ivy wrote:
Tsuki-no-Kagayaki wrote:

Lust wrote:

but did you wait for her to change it for you? because you can't change it yourself. it is against the rules.

I know that now. It was a mistake and I apologize. Is it changed? I accidentally changed it at first, but went back to my previous avatar while waiting for a response. Newbie mistake, won't happen again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 8:05 pm

I was confused because I know she doesn't work that fast. XD

Sadly, she has a life and isn't always here to be commanded by all our wishes. Damn people of the White Moon.

Anyway... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sailor Ivy
Star Seed

Sailor Ivy

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime18th October 2012, 8:09 pm

Lust wrote:
I was confused because I know she doesn't work that fast. XD

Sadly, she has a life and isn't always here to be commanded by all our wishes. Damn people of the White Moon.

Anyway... >.>

Haha, that's completely understandable though! I took my avatar down completely until she comes back to change it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime19th October 2012, 7:44 pm

Lust wrote:
Looks like I didn't make it fast enough. xD

Oh sorry Lust XD You can always try your hands in this, as well^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Jupiter Icon Request    Sailor Jupiter Icon Request  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Jupiter Icon Request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top