The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Debate: Which Version is the Best?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debate: Which Version is the Best?   Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th September 2012, 12:04 pm

She did.... Minako Was a main character. After the Princess was revealed, She was all like "Heeeeeey beeetches, the V stand for Venus, KAAAAAY?"

*badly explained version*
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Which Version is the Best?   Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th September 2012, 8:58 pm

well Sailor V and Sailor Moon were running at the same time. So basically, she created Sailor Moon not long after V.

but this is getting a bit off topic now. Razz
Back to top Go down
deathrebirthsenshi
Star Seed

deathrebirthsenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Which Version is the Best?   Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th September 2012, 5:22 pm

Hmm...I could never really get into the pgsm well, and was never one for the musicals, so I have to go with...the manga. Though I love, love, LOVE the anime, the manga is the better of the two.
Back to top Go down
sweeneykitkat
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Which Version is the Best?   Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2012, 1:50 am

I found I enjoyed the Manga more than the Anime.
I grew up watching the anime, but feel that I only truly understand it now that I've read the manga, where things are explained a little more in depth.
Sailor Moon
The backstory with Serenity taking her own life due to Endymion's death was soooo much more dramatic and heartbreaking then them both simply getting zapped by Beryl. And their was the beautiful scene where it was going to repeat itself, but both were saved by the pocket watch and the stones they had on them.
Sailor Moon R
I wasn't even aware that the people of the silver millenium had longer lifespans until I got a hold of the comic! The anime is on tv therefore it has to be a little more action packed and flashy, but the manga had a chance to explain it's roots and I LOVE backstory!
Super S
The scenario of the Golden Crystal in Super S being Mamoru's made a little more sense then the anime. I mean, he's Prince of the Earth, why don't he get no bling!?! Seriously though, it gave his character a little more purpose.
SailorStars
The 30th century was shown more in the comic, even getting some screen time in the Sailor Stars arc, where the future was being changed by Sailor Galactia's destruction.
A huge fault with the anime was Sailor Moon/Usagi's english voice actress from Sailormoon S and Super S! It was sooooo terrible and destracting! It sounded like she was 40 yrs old (awkward in the scene where she's asked her age and she responds 15 like some crazy old hag . . .)
There were a few extra tidbits in the manga, such as the Amazoness Quartet becoming Chibi Moon's team of senshi, human forms of all their feline pals were shown and last but not least it had Sailor Cosmos, which I thought was a wonderful end to the series!
Back to top Go down
http://sweeneykitkat.deviantart.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Which Version is the Best?   Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2012, 2:04 am

After tonight, I only reestablished that myu is still my favourite. *nods* yup
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Which Version is the Best?   Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2012, 9:56 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
After tonight, I only reestablished that myu is still my favourite. *nods* yup

Hmm, yes... i think so too. SuperS is such a great musical. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Which Version is the Best?   Debate: Which Version is the Best? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate: Which Version is the Best?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top