The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)   Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP) I_icon_minitime24th July 2012, 5:39 pm

Ariadne Nerine Labelle
"Most Holy Beauty"

Age and Date of Birth: 22, June 7th
Race: French Canadian (Caucasian)
Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Appearance: Ariadne is someone who could be called graceful - her movements are always quick and jagged, giving her presence a disturbing edge. She holds herself

Skills/Abilities: May also include hobbies and occupation(s), as well as special skills and abilities.

Personality: Please include as much detail as possible. May also include: dreams/goals/amibitions, likes, dislikes, weaknesses, and strengths.

Biography/History: Elysian Fields

Other Noteworthy Facts: May include description of star sign, blood type, favorite gem, favorite flower, habits, favorite school subjects, least favorite school subjects, favorite food, and least favorite food, etc.

Sailor Betelgeuse, the Alpha Orionis

Realm of Influence(s): Fire (fire, smoke, lava, plasma) and Death (decay, poison

Item(s):
This section include henshin or transformation items and weapons. Please include a physical description of the items.
Spear:

Henshin/Transformation:

Outfit: [image]
Please write in complete sentences and try to be descriptive. Feel free
to include a picture, but please do not substitute a picture for a written description. Please include descriptions of the sailor senshi's: signature colors, tiara, choker, collar, brooch, front and back bow, skirt, and bodice. Please also include descriptions of accessories, such as: shoes, gloves, jewelry, and other features not previously included.

Attacks:
Please include the name of the attack, the energy requirement (high/medium/low), and the effect(s) of the attack. Also remember to include the appearance of the attack and any weaknesses.

Senshi/Sailor History: If different from character history. May also include 'past' (Silver Millennium) history.

Guardian: N/A

---OOC:
The star is large and a red supergiant near the end of its life cycle. It tends to exhibit eccentric behavior and only rarely outshines Rigel. I've tried my best to transform these facts into a persona; for instance, I've given her a pretty fierce temper - for her elemental alignment with fire and its combustive tendancies and to reflect the fact that the star should blow up "soon" (in astronomical terms). In reference to the latter, and the fact that the star is so big, I've given her a cocky attitude and a bit of an elitist view on things - she's biggest, oldest, wisest.

In the constellation of Orion, Betelgeuse is even positioned fairly far away from the other stars and for this reason I made her emotionally immature and distant. I gave her a competitive edge because most of the light that shines from Betelgeuse is not visible to humans - in fact, if it were, she should be the brightest in the sky, no question. That also gives her a bit of a superiority complex. In African mythology, "Betelgeuse was perceived as a lion casting a predatory gaze toward the three zebras represented by Orion's belt." and for this reason I gave her a more harsh attitude towards the other girls.

Betelgeuse has also often been associated with the god of war, Mars; very fitting that her element be fire, then. I took a more aggressive, rather than spiritual, tilt with her powers - giving her the powers of Fire and Rebirth. The god mars is associated with the volcanic event at Pompeii and I've given her an attack to embrace this.

Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)   Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 8:27 am

Very Happy bump? ((if you can't right now, that's totally cool. XD Just reminding that she's here~))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)   Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 3:35 pm

Since this still has the WIP label, is it actually ready to be looked over?
Back to top Go down
Meyneth
Lotus Crystal

Meyneth

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)   Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 3:50 pm

No it's not ready to be looked over, I noticed the OOC thread today and realize that I had totally forgot about roleplaying her (and every other character I was supposed to apply for ;; ) but I do plan on finishing her up within the next 2-3 days. Sorry ;; I'll bump the thread once she's ready.
Back to top Go down
http://juliannacodes.tumblr.com http://spectrenegade.tumblr.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)   Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 3:52 pm

No problem, I was just making sure. I look forward to seeing the finished product, Averi. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)   Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi: Sailor Betelgeuse // Ariadne Labelle (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top