The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime21st July 2012, 2:52 pm

Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi 363216510474820151550204116115209
Name: Addison Brooks "Addy"

Birthday: November 27th

Birthplace: Jackson, TN

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn): Addison likes to be comfortable and always wears a pair of blue jeans and a T-shirt and her favorite brown cow girl boots. She's around 5'4" with grey eyes and light blue hair. She always wears it in a braid along with a big blue bow in the center of her head. She's very conservative and doesn't like to show much skin and always tries to keep herself covered in modest clothing. Sometimes she will wear a summer dress when she goes out but this is rare since Addison likes to keep to herself. She has one necklace she wears all the time with a silver horse on it along with her favorite diamond studs that belonged to her grandmother. She also wears an aqua cut gemstone on her finger that she was given as a family heirloom from a "mysterious" relative.

Personality: Addison is a very innocent and quiet girl who isn't much for conversation. She only has a few friends and likes to keep it that way. She prefers animals over humans and owns three pure bred racing horses that she enjoys riding on her five hundred acre farm. She also has a thing for archery and has won several competitions for her unique abilities.
She's a daddy's girl through and through because her mother died when she was very young. She's also enjoys writing stories and poems and has sent a few off to a publishing company and has even been lucky enough to have some of her works published in a magazine column. She enjoys homemade ice cream and has a bit of a sweet tooth.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Archery

History: Addison was born and raised in Tennessee on a large farm. She grew up with only her father and grandmother who moved in with them to help raise her after her mother passed away from cancer. She and her grandmother are very close but sadly she died when she was fifteen. After her grandmother's passing she started helping her father more out on the farm. She quickly became a daddy's girl since she and her father were left alone.
Addison was always had a thing for archery and horse races and enjoys doing both but had to take a step back from horse racing when she had to start helping her father pick up the slack since he really can't afford any hired help. Addison lives a comfortable life but doesn't ask for much. She's very content as long as she has a bow-and-arrow and some pen and paper. She enjoys writing quiet a bit and hopes to become a famous author one day.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Betelgeuse

Senshi Fuku: purple skirt with aqua ribbons in the front and back, strappy aqua heels that come to her knees, purple cuffed mid length gloves, purple choker with an aqua star, silver tiara with a violet gemstone in the center, purple star earrings, and a blue bow on her head.

Henshin/Transformation: Betelgeuse Star Power Makeup! is the phrase she uses to transform and after she does this a swirl of pure white hot energy enflames her and she leaps forth out of it transformed.

Powers:
Betelgeuse Lightning Rain: She throws her hands up in the air and spins around as lightning breaks forth from the sky striking the enemy down. This attack holds about 75% accuracy that it will hit the target just as lightning strikes an object.

Betelgeuse Solar Fire: She points her fingers like she is shooting a gun and a spiral of white energy shoots forth from her fingers simliar to Rei's "Mars Fire Ignite" attack.

Indigo Lightning Arrow: Sailor Betelgeuse makes a bow and arrow appear that is indigo in color and shoots a lightning bolt out of it.

Weapons or Magical Items: Blue/purple Lip Rod

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime2nd September 2012, 5:50 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime22nd October 2012, 2:04 pm

Bump! This profile looks just about finished.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 6:35 pm

Anjyu, are you ready to be graded?
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime24th October 2012, 6:41 pm

Yes just let me throw a sample in
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 7:37 pm

Just bump the thread again when you're ready, dear.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 2:03 pm

Bump!

If you would like to abandon this profile, please let us know so this thread can be moved to the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime24th December 2012, 5:11 pm

I'll throw a sample in right quick but I don't wanna abandon it!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime29th December 2012, 7:20 pm

Before we review this (after you have written the RP sample) I ask you to edit the profile description sections to have the required two paragraphs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 6:31 am

Bump!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime1st February 2013, 7:16 pm

Bump~.

Is this profile still under construction?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime16th April 2013, 6:34 pm

Bump!
If you want to abandon this profile, please let us know. All you have left is the role-play sample.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 1:49 pm

I'm going to abandon this... You may delete it!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime18th April 2013, 1:51 pm

I'll move it to abandoned profiles, in case you ever want to revive this character profile. Thanks for letting us know. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi   Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Betelgeuse // Orion Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top