The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bunbun SM fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal

bunbun

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

Bunbun SM  fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus Empty
PostSubject: Bunbun SM fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus   Bunbun SM  fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus I_icon_minitime1st May 2012, 6:01 pm

The bloody truth Venus fanfic(I thought of this an hour ago,so yay my second fanfic)

Sailor Venus was the born protector of the moon princess Serenity.
she would have watch her every minute when she went to vist earth to see prince endymion.
back then every thing was peaceful,but now the prince and princess were dead.Sailor venus was the
Only one left alive that was still pure.The Darkness had spread every to everyoneThe sky was pure black.the air was thick with blood and hate.She was covered in blood of the other Senshi`s and had serious Cuts that need treatment quckly.

She stagger over to the princess and the other Senshi`s bodys and fell to her knees.
"I failed as a sailor Senshi."she said,she began crying;the tears ran down her cheeks as she hold the body's of her friends.she would never see them ever again she can remember the smiles.
"Princess,merury,Mars,Jupiter Im sorry,Im sorry I should of been
a better leader-."
Something came behind Venus and Threw her against the
wall of the moon kingdom palace.Her vision was weak and she could barley move.

It was Queen beryl of the negaverse,a much stronger and bigger vision of her.
It was like she had did nonthing but train for a millennium or so.
"It seems we go a surviver of those Senshi girls,that will all change in a
few seconds."Venus tried to get up from the ground slowly and try to fight her off,
as the pride of a Senshi.If she gave up and ran away from her death she
should not be alive now.She grab her sword that the Sailors were only
could use and ran at queen beryl and slashed her arms off.but Venus failed,
Queen beryl arms had healed back like she never cut her arms.Venus eye`s widen in fear.

"my my,I guess you senshi not as strong as you think you are."Beryl said as she walked towards Venus.Veuns was about to get up an attack with her transformation pen,but then Beryl took her foot and crushed it.Veuns transformed back in her normal forum and sat against the wall scared for her life,with out her pen she could not fight,she could not protect what was left of the kingdom.
Queen Beryl took her by the neck."You now going to work for me,got it girly.she tap
venus forhead and a black creasent moon mark apperd on veuns head.
she was now pure evil.She was now a living fighting machine.

Nobody knew that Queen Serenity was still inside the palace,she was gathering all the power
in the Sliver crystal to make one final blow to reincarnate the gaurdians and trap the enemy Venus
had started destroy everything around her.She ran into the palace where serenity
was at and was about to murder her in the palace which which was peaceful a few hours ago.
Serenity Began to relese the power of the Sliver crystal.the people who died began to recarante
and Queen beryl was getting sucked up into a black hole.Serenity lost most of her powers,and layed dormant for ten millennium. this was the real bloody truth of the battle.

This is my second fanfic so it`s not that good ...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Bunbun SM fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus   Bunbun SM  fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus I_icon_minitime2nd May 2012, 10:47 am

^^ I like the idea!! And you conveyed this sense of helplessness really nicely!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
bunbun
Pyramidal Crystal

bunbun

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Chibi Neptune :3

PostSubject: Re: Bunbun SM fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus   Bunbun SM  fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus I_icon_minitime3rd May 2012, 4:41 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunbun SM fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus   Bunbun SM  fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunbun SM fanfiction- The bloody truth Venus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top