The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:21 am

Bloody Dracul Vampir
Portrayed by Hikari Ono
Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread Other-hikari20
Image found on SeraMyu Antics
Quote :
Bloody Dracul Vampir was an original character in the Dracul arc of the Sailor Moon musicals. She was the daughter of Count Dracul and his deceased bride Le Fay.
Vampir was first mentioned in Last Dracul Jokoku during a conversion between Professor Tomoe and Death Lamia, but was never seen in that musical. When she heard of her father's death in Transylvania no Mori, she joined with Lilith of Darkness in order to seek revenge against the Sailor Senshi, as well as the opportunity to revive her mother with the power of the Silver Crystal.
Vampir was born half human, half vampire (also known as a Dhampir), and because of this, she had the power to kill vampires. She was kept hidden in her father's home in Transylvania due to her status. Vampir had a grudge against her father and sought to revive her mother, as she thought that her father allowed her mother to commit suicide. However, it was revealed that Le Fay was killed by her own father for marrying a vampire, and Le Fay did not wish to be a vampire because of the pain it would cause her.
Info found on http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Bloody_Dracul_Vampir
Quote :
Bloody Dracul Vampir (ブラッディ・ドラクル・ヴァンピール Bloody Dracul Vampir?) (commonly subtitled as Vampiru) is a character from the Sailor Moon Musicals. She appears in Transylvania no Mori, its revision and Chou Wakusei Death Vulcan no Fuuin. She is mentioned in passing in the prior musical but does not appear and her name here is stated to be Bloody Vampir Dracul once, though later she is referred to as normal. She is the daughter of Dracul, a vampire, and Le Fay, a human woman. Because of this she is a vampire yet unable to drink human blood and also the only one able to truly destroy a vampire; both of these are minor plot points. She is also able to turn a vampire back into human, as she does with Sailors Uranus, Mars, and Jupiter.
When Vampir first appears in Transylvania no Mori, she is an antagonist, allying herself with Lillith of Darkness, and is out for revenge on the Senshi for killing her father. She also seeks the Silver Crystal in order to revive her mother. Despite this she dislikes her father, because she believes he allowed her mother to kill herself. When the true cause of her mother's death (Le Fey's own father killing her for falling in love with a vampire), and that Dracul is still alive are both revealed, she switches sides and aids the Senshi in the fight with Dark Cain and Death Vulcan, even fighting alongside them in battle.
In Transylvania no Mori her she is dressed in a black robe or dress and a black cloak, the latter which has a multicolored border. In her appearance in Chou Wakusei Death Vulcan no Fuuin she's wearing more modern clothing, namely a pair of jeans T-shirt, t-shirt (possibly long sleeved) and a jacket. In either outfit only her head and hands are actual viable. Her physical traits remain the same however, being pale with long red hair that reaches the middle of her back.
Despite living in Transylvania she speaks perfect Japanese the entire musical.
Vampir is only played by Hikari Ono.
Info found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Moon_musicals#Bloody_Dracul_Vampir

Bloody Dracul Vampir was a Myu only character. She was pretty much being used by the other villans or in this case dark cain and Lilith of darkness to do the dirty work under the pretense of getting revenge for her father. Needless to say I really really loved this character to pieces. Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread 1955989781 Really in the end though she does actually realize what was going on and couldn't really be considered much of a villan or I don't think she could.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:35 am

There's vampires in the musicals? That's so cool Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread 3150097195
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 2:50 am

It was like a Three musical series and it was a pretty good series at that
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 5:43 am

HIKARI *__________________*
i need to see all Dracul myu, i only saw the last one x_x
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 5:48 am

Yea the draculs were some of my favorites even if Hikari was only in two of them Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread 1948543417
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 7:25 am

I found this picture a while ago.
Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread Camplz10
Is this official art? oo Because it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime18th May 2013, 7:49 am

Bumpity Bump. Crappy made-in-2-minutes fanart time.
Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread Dulaqu10
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 12:18 am

Mayonnaise wrote:
I found this picture a while ago.
Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread Camplz10
Is this official art? oo Because it's awesome!

Yes it is Mayo Smile . That image is one of the Trasylvania no Mori Kaiteban Program Book pages.

By the way, your drawing looks cute.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime19th May 2013, 12:27 am

yes the drawing is definitely cute I love it
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 11:35 am

Ari-chan wrote:
It was like a Three musical series and it was a pretty good series at that

Its actually four musicals. Even though the fourth musical doesn't really involve the vampires as much, but Vampiru and Dracul are in the 4th one.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 12:52 pm

yea I forgot about the fourth one I was sick when I typed it up and than forgot to correct it later Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread 1637294219
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 12:59 pm

lol its ok! I love Vampiru in the fourth one. She's so funny!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 1:59 pm

yes yes yes yes but than again I just love Vampiru Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread 1955989781 I tried getting a screen shot when I was watching transilvaina no mori last night and the computer was acting up and wouldn't let me Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime20th May 2013, 2:03 pm

aw book. I wish there was so more official art of her. I've seen a couple of cosplays and fanart, but meh. D: I love me some Vampiru!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread   Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Dracul Vampir Dedication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top