The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

[Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! Empty
PostSubject: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime18th April 2012, 7:21 pm

We can't deny there are ALOT of villains in Sailor Moon...

Princess Snow Kaguya... Sailor Galaxia... Death Lamia... Death Vulcan... Lilith of Darkness... Queen Metalia... Esmeraude... CereCere... Queen Nehellenia... The Xenian Flower... Mio Kuroki...

but who do you think was the best, not your favourite but before you guys all shout out "Sailor Galaxia" think in terms of strength, strategy, power, whose plans were the most dangerous, were they ever able to overpower Sailor Moon? Cunning? Evil? Make sure to back up your argument~

Here's mine:

I vote for "Lilith of Darkness" in the Summer 2000 Musical: "Forest of Transylvania - New Birth! The Soldiers of Chibimoon"

Lilith's aspirations to overthrow God and create an entire new world were, I felt a little more extreme than the likes of the Black Moon Clan and Queen Nehellenia. In addition to this she had massive sources of power...  the goddess of birth and destruction, Astarte was agreeing with her plans. She helped channel humanity's first murderer Cain into the body of Sailor Astarte. She even opened the gate to the Underworld. Summoned the powers of Samael [another name for Satan], in battle, she managed to defeat all nine Sailor Soldiers with absolutely no effort before she left, and later trapped six in a magic square before they were saved. She also helped plot for six of the Sailor Soldiers to kill each other, which successfully worked. The very fact that she beat all nine at the same time shows how powerful this lady was. The fact that it turned out she was possessed the entire time shows just how dangerous she really is. Imagine if she had done it all under her own will o.o Cain is more evil. But he's just not powerful enough on his own and has to leach off the powers of Lilith, Astarte and Death Vulcan.

What about you guys? What do you think about Lilith?

[Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! He_man_bellystance_by_bwwd-d6su0qo

Last edited by Miki on 24th April 2012, 4:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime18th April 2012, 7:22 pm

Since I only know the anime as of this point, I would have to say Sailor Galaxia. She was just a bad @$$. She just destroyed who she felt like. At least Beryl listened somewhat before destroying her minions.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime24th April 2012, 4:18 pm

I hate Galaxia more than anyone but in terms of the anime and manga, she was the most deadliest. She planned how she was going to destroy the universe from the very beginning, killed anyone and everyone without a second thought and was pretty much successful in all of her attempts.

However, I think Nehelenia gave Sailor Moon the biggest run for her money in terms of the actual battle. I don't count the anime finale battles, they were rather pathetic (aside from Beryl). But Nehelenia in the manga nearly destroyed Sailor Moon. Galaxia manipulated everyone into fighting Sailor Moon for her but Galaxia herself in the manga did not involve a very long fight. And she died by her own fault.

So the most cunning and deadliest: Galaxia. The most strenuous battle: Nehelenia.
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime24th April 2012, 4:43 pm

Just thought of another way that Lilith is powerful. Most other villains were intent on taking the Ginzuishou to gain its power. Lilith on the other hand was powerful enough to not want it for that. All she wanted to do was smash it to pieces as it was the source of power separating the Mortal Realm from the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime24th April 2012, 4:51 pm

Miki wrote:
Just thought of another way that Lilith is powerful. Most other villains were intent on taking the Ginzuishou to gain its power. Lilith on the other hand was powerful enough to not want it for that. All she wanted to do was smash it to pieces as it was the source of power separating the Mortal Realm from the Underworld.

Ok, that's just freaking scary/awesome. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime24th April 2012, 4:58 pm

She also wishes to create a new world of equality with herself in the position similar to the Virgin Mary :3 and has an awesome image song, and come on she beats all nine with a swish of her staff and got Pluto and Uranus to kill each other while Neptune watched! >.< Best villain ever!

Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 12:23 pm

In terms of raw power, Shadow Galactica was certainly the most dangerous. They where pretty much anilihating entire planets if I remember correctly. But strategy wise.... hm.That's hard cause none of their strategies seemed particularly smarter than any of the others. 
If I were to rate them it'd be like
Shadow Galactica
Death Busters
Dark Kingdom
Dead Moon Circus& Black Moon Clan (they seemed about the same to me). 
Also I'm going only by the manga here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 1:18 pm

Well it would be Chaos hands down since all the main villains either came from Chaos (Queen Metellia, Wiseman, Pharaoh 90, and Queen Nehellenia) or were manipulated by them (Galaxia). Plus we know that in (an alternate?) future Chaos will become Sailor Chaos, the most dangerous sailor senshi in the galaxy and will destroy all life.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 1:35 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Well it would be Chaos hands down since all the main villains either came from Chaos (Queen Metellia, Wiseman, Pharaoh 90, and Queen Nehellenia) or were manipulated by them (Galaxia). Plus we know that in (an alternate?) future Chaos will become Sailor Chaos, the most dangerous sailor senshi in the galaxy and will destroy all life.
I wish we knew more about Sailor Chaos tbh. But I agree with your assessment 100% mars.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
SailorThor
Star Seed

SailorThor

Star Seed

Title : Your Beautiful Magical Girl Queen

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 6:39 pm

In terms of physically powerful, I agree with those backing Galaxia and/or Chaos.
In terms of a villain who most messed me up as a kid, I'd have to give it up to Eudial. It's hard to forget how strong someone is, when they cause the death of Sailor Neptune, and subsequently cause Sailor Uranus to kill herself with the villain's own weapon. 

As a kid I was way more scared of Eudial, and that gun of hers, than most of the other villains,
Back to top Go down
http://a-damn-wizard.tumblr.com
21minute
Star Seed

21minute

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 5:21 pm

Chaos hands down but his/her story was as vague as Sailor Cosmos so we only got a bit of glimpse of what that villain is capable of. Yeah, we know Chaos is basically Sailor Moon's villain throughout her time line yadayadayada but we don't see his/her potential as a villain in clear cut form. We mostly see Chaos manipulating other people and letting them do the dirty job. But aside from that, Galaxia is the second best choice. She killed ALL of the people in the galaxy just for practice runs leading up to Sailor Moon. She took her time killing the other senshis right in front of Sailor Moon's eyes and manipulated them just to screw her even more. She played around Sailor Moon's emotions and mentality, pushing her to insanity. She is cold and the most sadistic/cynical/nihilistic villain we've ever seen in the manga/anime. She knows how to pull her strategies and make her goal successful which makes her the most dangerous villain for me.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 9:21 pm

For me, because I've only watched the anime in its entirety and still waiting good fansubs for the live-action and the musicals, I can only say that Galaxia is the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Shellyyum
Star Seed

Shellyyum

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 9:30 pm

Galaxia/Chaos to be honest, because I have yet to see the musical or the live action of Sailor Moon (which I must soon!
Back to top Go down
http://dreaming-arcadia.com/ http://twilight-perfection.tumblr.com/ http://evachrono.deviantart.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime14th February 2016, 8:17 am

Sailor Mars wrote:

I agree with this 100%!!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!   [Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Debate] Which villain was the most dangerous?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top