The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance   [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2018, 5:04 pm

~ Sailor Erato ~

Fear gripping her, Erato grasped onto Shadow's arm, her head tilted back to see the horrific shattering of the sky. She covered her mouth with a gloved hand, unable to believe what she was seeing. This world, this future of Earth, was being destroyed right before her eyes.

This was her planet - her duty. She'd be damned if she let this Rift destroy everything she had loved. This was a planet that deserved protection, regardless of whether or not she would be fighting alone. She watched in awe as the blue-haired senshi threw herself into the fray without a moment's hesitation, her body enveloped in a stunning blue light. Erato could tell that Earth was just as important to this girl as it was to her.

"Count me in!" Erato shouted over the rumbling and chaos. Releasing Shadow's arm, she approached the Rift's entrance, her long hair flying wildly around her face.

"This thing's gonna regret shattering my skies."
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance   [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2018, 6:35 pm

Shadow clenched his teeth when an ugly noise erupted from the swirling morass in the sky. That was a most unpleasant thing to hear! Fractures began to swell out from the epicenter of the rift, like some hole in a window which was actively pressing against the remaining glass to destroy and replace it with more emptiness. The lovely senshi at Shadow's side unexpectedly clutched to his arm, turning his attention to her own reaction. There was nothing to hide - Erato clearly was disturbed by the violent outburst of the rift's chaotic energy.

Much to Mercury's credit, she was prepared to suppress the dimensional wound in the sky. Following the brilliant aura of blue energy towards the rift's boundaries, Shadow saw several other colors working together with the blue senshi's power to keep the aperture contained for the moment. Despite whatever differences he might have held with the sailor guardians, he didn't have to champion their exact ideals to justify the idea of self preservation. Keeping Earth intact was all the motivation he required. The unspoken promise of being able to confront the rift's master further sweetened the deal; that entity was surely going to try and stop them from closing the rift. Jasper didn't care who it was - neither man, woman, nor alien would receive any mercy for their part in such a large-scale dimensional intrusion.

Shadow walked forward to stand beside Sailor Erato, gazing towards the abyssal fissure. Despite the clear danger that the raging rift posed to any normal being, merely leaving the work to someone else didn't sit quite well with the young man. His short brown hair bristled and swayed slightly in the breeze, and his hazel eyes glittered with the expectation over a looming fight. He spoke up in a somewhat plain, matter-of-fact tone of voice while clenching and unclenching the fingers of his hands.

"I'm also going in. There's work to be done."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance   [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2018, 6:39 pm

Sailor Electra

Suddenly the rift in the sky grew making terrible sounds. It shook Sailor Electra to her core. Now she started to feel a tiny hint of a memory trying to poke through. Maybe it wasn't entirely a memory, but more like a feeling. The feeling that she belonged here at this moment, that somehow she had to be here. She looked towards Pluto and quickly moved towards her side. "I'll do whatever is necessary to help with this rift." She looked over at Pluto and asked, "Together?" She wouldn't let a new ally out of her sight.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance   [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2018, 1:43 am

Sailor Pluto

Nothing.
Chiyo tried to ply more information from the senshi but to no avail. She sighed in defeat and turned about. 'Never mind.' At that instant Mercury yelled at the group and the Rift began it's terrifying assault. The moment the strange roar tore across the sky she dropped her swords and grabbed her ears, blocking the noise. She was deeply affected by it, she fell to her knees and groaned in pain. However she started seeing a vision, a memory. A memory of the Rift.

In her vision she saw it, the Rift. A strange and dark dimension, not unlike the Negaverse from her own battle. Blackened rock was the only platform surrounded by nothingness, or at least that's what she remembered. Chiyo saw herself clashing with what appeared to be a ghost, a form that took to her likeness and seething in dark energy. The fighters clanged, slashed and grunted at each other's actions. Block. Thrust. Parry. The metallic pings of her sword that blocked the phantoms efforts, her Gauntlet Gloves protected her arms. The wind was certainly present then, it gusted the entire area and circled around the fighters. Finally Chiyo started to remember more detail, the other senshi around her. She saw the corseted senshi over to her left, she fought a similar entity of her own appearance. She payed no real attention to her for obvious reasons, or so she though. Somehow she remembered one of her attacks, she noticed the senshi fire waves at the dark beast in her periphery. To her right Chiyo recalled a familiar face, her new friend Sailor Electra. She saw a much more proficient fighter compared to the bright and uncertain character she met earlier, she remembered her friend throwing lances and firing bolts of energy at her own phantom. The entire memory coursed with intensity.

The surge of information snapped Chiyo out of her trance. She finally remembered, not everything but certainly a lot more than before. She was ready to fight, ready to do her duty as the Queen of the Underworld. She heard Sailor Electra call out to her and as she made her way over she stood up. She smiled at her ally - her friend - and her affirmation. She raised her hand and replied back 'Together.' Then she looked up at the Rift and admitted 'My magic isn't quite the same as yours. My realm is Metal, my power stick coats my forearms in steel, moulds my crown and transforms into my swords. Apart from that I have no real magical power.' She took this moment to kneel down and pick up her swords, she sighed and turned back to Electra. 'I need to rely on a friend who's willing to help me. Can you take us to the Rift?'
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance   [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2018, 6:10 am

☽☾ Sailor Lunar Eclipse ☽☾

She was ready to go back, if that's what it took, but... not without her sister. They were a team; their powers worked best together, and they had confidence and clarity of thought when they were by each others' sides. Sure, they were small in this weird place, but that was okay. If they were together, they could make it. Sailor Lunar Eclipse pressed her hands over those of Sailor Solar Eclipse, her silvery eyes searching those of the other fairy soldier, looking for hints of doubt or concern.

"What do you think, Aeliana?" she asked, casting wary eyes towards the renewed rift, now held in check by the young woman in blue and several others unseen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance   [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2018, 1:18 pm

[Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 1322698128 Sailor Void Hegale [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 1322698128
"Holy-!" Hegale didn't need to be ordered to take cover. The second she heard the sonic boom she all but threw herself behind the closest object she could find, hitting the ground hard. Ebbs of power flowed from the sky, like many tendrils or the hairs of a labyrinthine spider web as the sky above her seemed to crack apart. Hegale was so taken aback by the horrifying sight, she couldn't even tell what she hid behind? Some building? A bush? A rock? If anyone were to ask her about the situation later-she'd be unable to recall exactly what it was she used for cover. 

The sight of the sky being ripped to ribbons would be something she'd be unable to get out of her mind's eye. 

"THAT'S WHERE WE CAME FROM!?" She all but screeched in the direction of Mercury as she saw a barrier erect itself from the blue-haired senshi. "HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?" How had the group of them ended up there in the first place, let alone be grabbed back from it? 

That's when Mercury asked the question about volunteers. To go back in. Hegale's eyes all but bugged out of her head in disbelief as others began to announce their services. Hegale was about to tell them all off in very colorful language, when a sudden thought struck her.

If she stopped the rift from opening, she'd be a hero. And heroes get to be famous. Her name would be spread throughout the galaxy, and she'd never need to deal with crappy landlords or grumpy hotel owners, or lousy contract jobs ever again! Hegale emitted a giggle of glee at the thought, and shot a quick thumbs-up in Mercury's direction.

"Where do I sign up?"
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance   [Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Amalgam Rift: Reconnaisance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top