The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift Empty
PostSubject: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 12:07 pm

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift LqULra7

A Rift has broken its way through a myriad of worlds, a dark and ominous presence appearing in the sky. Energy crackles at its center, heavy with magic.

What could this strange phenomenon mean for those whose worlds have been affected?

oOo

General Information and OOC thread for this event can be found here!

oOo

Casual Event Rules of Etiquette

• Be mindful of other players!
    --Casual Events are often big and full of many different players, which is always fun and part of the charm! However, we want to make sure everyone has a chance to play. We don't want anyone to get left behind! It's great to be enthusiastic towards the event, but if you notice that you are posting very often and very quickly, try to take a break and give the other players a chance to catch up to you! It's no fun to play alone, after all Very Happy
  • Read all posts!
    --Make sure to read all of the previous posts before you make your next one! This ensures that you don't miss out on something vital, and can help to keep your character from missing out on some fun interactions or appearing rude by accidentally ignoring others!
  • Keep an eye out for event goals!
    --The event host (Sailor Saturn) will often post a goal for everyone to reach for throughout a certain period of time. This is normally depicted in a quote box to make it stand out a little more! These are generally guidelines to try and help move the plot along, but they are not mandatory to complete.
  • Try to remain active!
    --Keeping a regular posting regimen helps keep the flow of the event going strong! And your character plays a vital part! Of course, things can come up and hinder you from posting, and there's nothing wrong with that. There's no penalty for dropping out, and you can join back in when you have time. If possible, please let the event host (Sailor Saturn) know, or post in the OOC thread for the event!
  • If you have any concerns or problems, please contact the event host (Sailor Saturn)!
    --It can be about anything, whether you feel overwhelmed or lost, are having troubles with another player, or if you aren't sure what to post next, or even if you want to talk about the lousy day you've just had! The PM box is always open! <3

oOo

Character Roster

Sailor Solar Eclipse played by Sailor Saturn
Sailor Midnight played by UranianJewel
Sailor Koronis played by Clegginator
Sailor Lunar Eclipse played by Sailor Mercury
Sailor Tellus played by Sailor Uranus
Sailor Void Hegale played by Cosmos-Hime
Shadow played by Jasper
Sailor Breksta played by Starchild
Mirjana Kukavica played by Andalusite

oOo

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 17th June 2018, 10:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 12:09 pm

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift 1322698128 Host [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift 1322698128

The Rift shifts and darkens your world, coating everything in purple shadow. Before you can get a closer look, the shadows pulse with a dark energy and your vision goes black.

As you come to your senses, you come to the quick realization that you are no longer home.

You stand upon a platform of dark rock, wide but unadorned with anything but bits of gravel and debris. Wind rushes around you, pulling at hair and cloth alike. Where the platform ends, you can see a swirl of melding dark colors that is similar to the edges of the Rift you saw before you blacked out.

It is then that you also notice that you are not the only one who was transported to this strange place.

Quote :
Goal: React! You've just seen some strange phenomenon crackle into your home world's sky before that rift seemingly teleported you to this empty platform surrounded by swirling darkness. Tell us how your character is feeling and what they're doing right now?

Are you looking for a way out? Angry at being brought to someplace strange? Are you going to check on the other victims of this scenario? Tell us all about it!
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Bedfordshire, Soldier of pre-2014 Memes and Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 12:19 pm

Sailor Koronis

"Huh, the weather news didn't say anything about a thunderstorm. Wait, NO, FU-"

And then, he was here, whatever "here" is. He looks around at the gravel, the darkness, and the... Well, not much else. He mumbled a profane rant about his luck with these magical situations and then looks around for anyone else, but he didn't see anyone... at first, but then he spotted a few figures.

"Hey! Do you know where I am?"

Last edited by Clegginator on 19th June 2018, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHZf7RdwjZkbr-LdWwBnJA
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 12:28 pm

Mei was shocked, she was doing her surveillance of the city from her room in the dark castle upon her home when all of sudden she felt darkness. She famous in many realms for her ability to raise the moon and stars on her planet. But this darkness, It wasn't her sister that's for sure, but deep down she prayed it was. She ran over to the window in the living room and had transformed into Sailor Midnight. The Night Senshi looked at the darkness surrounding everything in her sight. She felt a chill and she was scared, she had never seen anything like this before in her life. Suddenly, she felt light headed and her vision went blurry and then....every went black.

A while after she woke up and her vision was starting to go normal. It was dark but with her eyes, she could see through it. Slowly, the Senshi of the Night got up and was almost blown away by the strong winds. Her long black hair and senshi fuku was being blown back from this wind and she clenched her fists with a serious look that pose was quite familiar, having her fists clenched wind blowing her outfit behind her with that serious look in her eyes, it was something that simple thieves feared of her. Taking a step, she realized the ground was strange, nothing but gravel and debris and looking around it was like a planet of pure darkness, which was nothing strange but it was so strange. Looking around in the darkness and her hair from the awful wind she saw other girls captured, among one a small fairy-like creature.

Sailor Midnight ran over to this captured fairy and gently put the passed out little senshi delicately in her hands "Excuse me, Are you alright?" Midnight asked in hopes that the young girl wasn't harmed from these strong winds. Then she heard someone but wasn't fully able to see who it was. "Who said that!?" She replied standing still holding the fairy-senshi gently.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 12:37 pm

"Um, it was me, I think. Wait, are you a senshi as well?"

William had not transformed before That happened, so he was still in a casual getup. T-shirt, jumper, the works. He was feeling a bit cold from the wind, as well. He did have the Koronis pen in his trouser pocket, though, and he was also glad that someone returned his reply as well.

OOC:

Last edited by Clegginator on 16th June 2018, 6:11 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 12:39 pm

Sailor Solar Eclipse

The wind woke her from the darkness. The rushing wind and a careful warmth seeping into her skin. Sailor Solar Eclipse opened her eyes slowly, uncertain what to expect. A large girl looked down upon her.

At one point in her life, such a sight would have been frightening--nothing so large existed on Tajule--but she had been to see the beautiful white queen and her entourage, so humans were something that no longer struck fear in her chest.

She smiled, shakily finding her feet on the girl's warm palm. With her posture straightened, Solar Eclipse took to the sky. The wind made navigation tricky, but years of experience guided her. "Thank you for helping me," she said, with a small bow.

Then, she turned silver eyes to look for the familiar shape of her twin, hoping that Zelena had been teleported to this place as well--and also hoping that she was unharmed.
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 1:13 pm

Sailor Midnight

"No problem." Midnight responded with a gentle kind smile, she felt a connection with this fairy, like how opposites of a magnet attract but couldn't quite connect those dots so she put it away in the back of her mind. Noticing how the fairy was looking around, she became curious, "Are you looking for someone?" Midnight asked.

Suddenly, The Night Senshi heard the question, it sounded like a man, asking if she was a senshi? 'What kind of question is that?' She thought to herself.  Scanning the area, it was clear she could see perfectly fine in all this darkness and she saw who it was, it was a strange person but looked human. Midnight then turned to the fairy she had helped. "How about we go see if that person has seen whoever you're looking for, you can sit or whatever on me because of these winds." She explained her plan but didn't do anything without any approval.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 1:18 pm

☽☾ Sailor Lunar Eclipse ☽☾

"Aeliana!" She knew she had called her sister's name before she lost consciousness, when the darkness invaded and shadowed their world. Not their home. They had been banished from there. But this, whatever it was, blighted even the temporary haven they knew.

When she came to, she found herself in this strange place. The swirl of the sky around the rocky platform terrified her—too strange, too unnatural. The wind beat against her black wings, but the diminutive sailor soldier simply fluttered them harder to compensate. It tugged at her braid, ruffling the bow, as silver eyes searched for golden hair. She saw some figures, big ones like those on the blue and green planet, but no one who looked like—

There!

Sailor Lunar Eclipse took a deep breath and flew forward, zooming over to the large one with black hair wearing a black and white uniform, because unless her eyes deceived her, Zelena saw a glimpse of Sailor Solar Eclipse near the girl's hands.

"Aeliana!" she called, this time in this strange place, hoping her voice could be heard over the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 1:49 pm

Sailor Solar Eclipse

"My sister," Solar Eclipse replied to the dark-haired girl, distracted. "I don't want to go anywhere without her."

She realized she was being a little rude and sent another smile at the human girl in apology, but then she heard a familiar voice crying out her name and all else was forgotten.

"Zelena!" She flew over to the welcoming face, leaving a trail of orange sparkles in her wake. "You're here! You're okay!" She reached to grasp her twin's hands. "You are okay, right?"

With that, she gave Zelena a hard look, searching for any signs of injury, regardless of whatever verbal answer she would receive. This place hadn't yet shown itself to be dangerous, but the darkness swirling around them did not set her at ease.

"What... do you think this place is?" She spoke to her sister directly, but spoke loud enough so that, were anyone paying attention, they could also answer.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 1:55 pm

"Yes, yes, I'm alright! Stop fussing over me!" Lunar Eclipse tutted, her hands now locked with those of her twin. Truthfully, she was just as happy to be reunited as Aeliana. She loved and appreciated the "fussing". The mere thought of having been separated was terrifying enough; she could only be thankful that it wasn't to remain that way.

"I... I don't know," she replied to the second question. Over her sister's shoulder she could see the other girl in the sailor soldier uniform. "Does she know?"

Hoping to lead her sister with her, she fluttered back towards Sailor Midnight, the fairy leaving a trail of black sparkles behind her wings.

"Who are you? Do you know where this is?"

As usual, her sister might think she was too blunt, but Zelena couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 1:56 pm

" i honestly have no clue. Some sort of dark mini-dimension, maybe?"

At last, there were a decent group of people conversing with each other. He had noticed the obvious reunion between... friends? Relatives? He didn't know what, but he decided to walk over to the 2 small winged folk and the black-haired girl anyway.

" Hi, there. Is it alright if I know who you few are?"
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 2:05 pm

Sailor Midnight couldn't but smile a little at the reunion of the sisters and saw one of them come closer. Something strange clicked and she felt like she had such a close bond with this fairy girl in particular. Then it dawned on Midnight, it was clear why she felt such a bond with them, they were of the Sun and Moon! Then snapping out of it she heard the questions and smiled.

"My name is Sailor Midnight, it's nice to meet you." She started and then looked around "I'm not very sure, but this place is a dark planet, controlled by pure darkness." Midnight answered honestly.

"And who might you be?" The Night Senshi asked wanting to light the mood after setting such a possibly dull and serious feeling onto these two young looking senshi and the young man who had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 2:08 pm

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift VIxBCml
The world shook beneath her feet and Erimentha grasped at the urn she carried tightly, fear for the shop and its pottery in an earthquake - a natural disaster she had only ever heard of from travelers and tradesmen - shooting up her spine like a lightning bolt, but as her vision darkened, she realized that the Earthquake wasn't real, and frowned deeply, putting the freshly-painted work down to better face the threat. Above her, marring what had been clear blue skies, a maelstrom roared. Definitively, she she held her bronze bracelet in hand and called out for the goddess's help - "By Gaia -" she managed but then all light faded. She took a deep breath as her vision darkened completely and braced... Only for nothing untoward to happen. 

When she opened her eyes her transformation into Sailor Tellus was complete, but she was somewhere decidedly elsewhere. Leaning against the wind, not wanting to know what would happen if she were to be buffeted off the edge and into the swirling masses, she looked around for her companions, only to find complete strangers instead. 

There had to be a way out of this. Bracing herself, she looked around, mentally organizing whatever details she could in an attempt to make sense of things.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 2:09 pm

"Who you see now is me, William Clemont, buuuut-"

He grabbed the Koronis pen out of his pocket and showed it clearly to Sailor Midnight.

"I am also Sailor Koronis. Nice to meet you!"
He kept the pen in his hand so that he can transform at a moment's notice, like to prove he's Sailor Koronis or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime15th June 2018, 2:41 pm

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift 1322698128 Sailor Void Hegale [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift 1322698128
Hegale had fallen asleep in one of the many intergalactic motel rooms she'd found this week. At least this one had been better-the lack of space mites and a working heater made it seem like a palace in comparison to where she stayed. She'd just plopped her head on a stale-smelling pillow when she noticed the sky from the cracked window had started to behave oddly. Before she could fully awaken and motion to the window to see further-she suddenly found herself landing on cold, hard ground-stomach first-the same fashion she'd been on the bed mere milliseconds before. She hurled herself up in irritation. 

"Look, pal. I haven't heard the details of the job yet. We didn't even talk about pay! How DARE you teleport me-especially when I was sleeping! How much did you have to pay to bug the room, anyways?" Half asleep, and already spitting venom. That's just how anyone who knew her would expect Hegale to act.

She blinked, noticing she was on a blank platform with other people-her client nowhere in sight. Sailor Void Hegale shifted her eyes, carefully taking in the sight before her. 

"Oh, You've gotta be kidding me."  She groaned.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 6:51 am

Midnight looked at the wand and was still finding it hard to be nice as it wasn't fully her thing and with the way he said it he acted like a child in her eyes. Such insolence would never be tolerated with her on her planet, she'd punish them by sending them on a deadly mission, just so they can come back grown up, and if not back at all, oh well, Sailor Midnight had her duties and more important things to worry about.

"Um...right." She replied, she believed this man who was named William but already didn't like him.

Midnight heard a voice that had yelled and looked over to where it was coming from and saw a girl in the distance. "There's someone else here too." She said.
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 6:59 am

Well, that was underwhelming for a response.

He, too, had noticed the increasing amount of people falling in this place, and in particular, one thing stook out... "Wow, I didn't expect this many senshi."

He also took note of the more intricate clothing on most of the others, making them seem quite very important. He could also see that there were quite a few of species he didn't recognise, and figured that this was happening to multiple planets instead of just Earth.

Well, more species, more interesting culture.

"Hiya!" He simply called out with a wave to the new ones, hoping to strike conversation in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 10:41 am

Sailor Solar Eclipse

Solar Eclipse was about to give her sister another look, just in case, but Zelena darted away, a question on her lips already. Solar Eclipse followed, of course, though she wished that her sister would use just a little bit of tact when dealing with strangers.

Just a small smile would be enough. Zelena was so pretty when she smiled!

A boy joined them soon after--Sailor Koronis he mentioned later--adding his guess to the current on-going theories.

Solar Eclipse smiled, at both him and Sailor Midnight, but didn't add any of her own guesses to the mix. She... had no idea what was going on. She was just glad she had been teleported here along with her sister. The idea of dealing with all of this alone scared her far more than the situation itself.

More people were being teleported to this platform, one after the other and Solar Eclipse frowned. Just how many people were being brought here? For what purpose?

"Is... Is everyone okay?" she called out, tiny voice carrying with the wind. She adjusted her position to fly up higher to see if anyone was in any immediate danger. She wouldn't be able to do much if someone needed help, but she could at least alert someone who could.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 1:25 pm

The last immediate memories in Jasper's mind involved a meal, returning to a hotel room, and lying down for a period of rest. Something caused him to stir, prompting the man to seek out an answer to the flickering darkness before his eyes. It was no mere phase of the day; soon, his vision was completely taken over by emptiness.

mchaaaaAAAHH-

Rather unhappy with the rude awakening, Shadow forced himself to sit up and sift through the details of the rift with a paper-thin facade of calm composure. Beneath his legs was a shelf of darkened rock, littered with mineral detritus. Further away from his location, a curious swirl of energy hovered in the windswept atmosphere.

Did he stumble into a dimensional rift, or did the rift stumble into him? This unfamiliar setting was the only apparent emergency that he could perceive. Other souls had also been drawn here, but there was at least one important distinction - nobody was screaming or in apparent distress. Not yet, anyway. That was one pleasant thing he could note about the situation, besides the fact that he was fully dressed.

He overheard the tiny voice, not completely sure of the speaker's identity. Despite that, the man in the gray and black uniform rose to his feet, voicing a reply while brushing gravel off of his shoulders. "I'm in one piece, so that's a start."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 1:37 pm

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift 1322698128 Sailor Void Hegale [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift 1322698128
Wow, so many senshi, and only NOW did they notice her. Hegale groaned and rubbed her back.

"Think I broke my spine but no worries, I'm good." Her sarcasm could cut through steel. Hegale was not in a good mood. Oh, and look, there were a few happy bouncing senshi here, too. Great-just what she needed. A bunch of high-horse, justice-is-everything Sailor Senshi in her company. They're probably gonna start shaking hands and making friends with each-other any second now. 

Hegale ignored the greeting and cut straight to the point. "So yeah, how can I get back? I've got an important meeting in the morning, and I can't afford to waste time. Also, if anyone could direct me to the chunk of space-feces who teleported me here so I could kick their butts to the next galaxy over, that would be great. Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 1:55 pm

"Sorry, but none of us know who or what even did this, so we can't help you on that front."

Yeah, this girl is definitely not the happiest chap, his thoughts went, although he was admiring the very purple getup she has going on, although saying that out loud to her may not be the best idea.
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 4:09 pm

Midnight looked over at the grumpy senshi and merely smirked at her comment, finally someone who could understand the bad mood she was in but also didn't fully like the rudeness. So she decided to reply the sarcasm with her own.

"And the most best part is the lovely weather we have here on the Planet of Darkness, I'm Sailor Midnight, who are you?" Midnight asked the new senshi then heard her question and decided to be a bit more snarky since this newcomer was too.

"Oh, I don't know, go straight and make a left at the large boulder." She added with a grin, proud of how she responded.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 4:12 pm

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift VIxBCml
Without her companions or much of anything else to go off of, she gathered her long cape over her left arm to stop it from whipping about in the wind, smartly taking the end of her braid in her left hand to keep it from hitting her, and made her way over to the growing gathering of strangers that had landed on this improbable platform amidst the glowing sea of light and color. Their words and accents were strange, yet somehow she understood generally what they were saying, if not some of the slang terms peppered throughout. From what she understood, not one of them knew what was going on. Rather than add to the questions without answers, she kept her mouth shut but her eyes open for any clues as to why they were there and what brought them hence.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 5:31 pm

Mirjana Kukavica - "Mira"

“O.K. Vrijeme je za domaću zadaću,” Mirjana announced to herself, glancing at the clock which struck 21:00 as she walked into her room, dropping an armful of school supplies onto her bed, finally bringing herself to do her homework. No distractions. No excuses. Just a blank sheet of paper, a textbook, and a calculator.

Unfortunately, every light in the room suddenly went out, leaving the blonde standing before her bed in absolute darkness. Mirjana panicked. She scrambled to take a seat on what she thought was her chair, but her butt came crashing down onto an unfamiliar cold hard surface. What happened to the carpet!?

“Karmen!” Mirjana shrieked, shuffling around on her hands and knees in the darkness. Where was Karmen? Karmen would know exactly what to do during a freaky power outage! “Karmen! Di si!? Karmen!” she called out, rummaging around the gravel in a mad frenzy. Gravel!? Unfamiliar voices!? Where was she!? What was going on!?

When her vision came back to her, she noticed Karmen, a weathered basaltic boulder with a teal scrap of fabric secured around it like a tie, sitting in front of her among the bits and pieces of scattered gravel she had felt with her hands only moments ago. She immediately scooped the boulder into her arms and hugged it protectively. “Hvala bogu da si tu, ali...” Mirjana's heart sank. Beads of sweat began to trickle down her face. This was not her room. In fact, it looked like something out of a horror film! A really scary horror film! She looked to the sky and shuddered at the faint outline of the rift. The ominous swirling pattern and rough breeze only made her clutch tighter onto the rock.

“Meni je strah...” she whimpered shutting herself off from the rest of the world as she brought her legs closer to her body and hugged onto Karmen for comfort. Maybe this scary place was all a dream and she would soon wake up with her head against her desk. She could only hope...

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime17th June 2018, 2:18 am

"Great." Sailor Hegale smacked her forehead-and fairly hard to, by the sound of it. Weather or not it hut her was unknown, as she began to pace about and survey her surroundings. She could have sworn that the man that she'd been deliberately ignoring had passed a glance or so at her; She'd be sure to give him a good right-hook if she caught the next one. 

Then a Senshi going by the title of Midnight offered a sarcastic response in reply-but not after introducing herself. What, just because they were both senshi, they had to know each other now? Sailor Hegale only rolled her eyes at the remark. Pretending to direct her to a normal rock as if it were traffic-talk about original. 

"You should write a book on sarcasm. It'd probably flop." 

Suddenly a slur of panicked words in a language that Hegale couldn't understand directed her attention from her "friendmaking." It didn't take long to see some woman curled up in total fear. 

But Hegale nearly laughed in the terrified woman's face upon seeing what she had grasped in her arms so protectively. She managed to stifle the laughter down to a few sputtering noises that sounded like a backfiring car engine.

"Hey lady, I donno if you can understand me-but you DO know you're hugging a rock, right?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime17th June 2018, 2:43 am

William was not taking nicely to this woman snarking and being frumpy. It wasn't unfamiliar to him to run into pessimistic folk, but this was hardly the time. He realised something at that same time, and murmured it out loud:

"Well, if -key word if, cause this could easily be wrong as well- this is some sort of place that powerful beings go to to be destroyed by some sort of powerful force, I might as well be ready."

As he finished, he cleared his throat, held his Koronis Pen tightly, flicked it up into the air and called out his oh-so-familiar transformation phrase:

"Koronis Power, maaake up!"

He wasn't sure if this would work in this place, but it was worth a shot, he figured.

Last edited by Clegginator on 19th June 2018, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime17th June 2018, 8:47 pm

Mirjana Kukavica - "Mira"

"Hey lady, I donno if you can understand me-but you DO know you're hugging a rock, right?"

Mirjana's shoulders jerked back. Oh no, somebody was addressing her. Why? Why? Why? The teenager glanced over her shoulder in the direction of the voice only to meet the green eyes of a rather stern-looking woman with wavy blonde hair. She was wearing some sort of strange purple swimsuit with a cape, but that was the least of Mirjana's concerns.

What should she say? It would be rude to ignore the woman, who did sound kinda impatient, but... The more Mirjana thought about it, the redder her face became. She quickly adverted her eyes from Hegale.

"I-erm, er, uhm, ah... The day after yesterday?" was all she managed in her panicked state. Mirjana cringed. No! That wasn't what she had meant to say at all! The woman would be upset with her for sure now.

"Karmen, učini nešto!" She whispered discretely to her boulder as she brought it above her head and cowered behind it shyly. Why did she have to be put on the spot, and in a language other than her native tongue?

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime17th June 2018, 9:37 pm

Chie - Sailor Breksta

That fall was one of the hardest she had taken in awhile. When she finally came too, her vision seemed like it would never clear. She sat up, one hand on her left eye. Her head was pounding a bit. She inhaled quite a bit of debris as she hit the gound. How long had she been out for?

Coming to her senses, Chie heard voices coming from the distance. The only word she could make out was 'rock'. "Maybe they know something about where I am... I should transform just to be on the safe side..." She reached into her skirt pocket - who said fashion couldn't be functional? And pulled out her matte brooch.

She cupped it in her hands and held it over her head, and shouted "Breksta Saulėlydis Lietus!" In a downpouring almost liquid flash of gold beads and dull mauve ribbon, Sailor Breksta stood. The transformation rained down on her like it had many times before.

She began to walk in the direction of the voices, ready to attack if the need arose. She had a feeling she wouldn't be able to call on her spirit guide in this world, as usually he would have checked in by now. Not always the strongest voice, Breksta new she had to do this one on her own, hopefully with as little fatalities as possible.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime18th June 2018, 5:42 am

The questions were answered, but she heard no useful answers to her questions. Where they were and what was going on seemed to be the topic of every new figure who dropped out of the sky. No one knew. Sailor Lunar Eclipse definitely didn't like that, but there wasn't much she could do about it. She felt as adrift as everyone else torn from their realities and tossed into this one.

The silver-haired fairy sighed as her saffron-haired sister flew up, despite the mysterious state of this place, to get a better view of the area and the people assembling. After a quick moment of indecision, Lunar Eclipse followed. They had already been separated for longer than she preferred.
Back to top Go down
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime19th June 2018, 7:13 am

Midnight was surprised on how many people were here already, but the strangest was the girl with a rock, she never bothered to reply to the Sarcastic Senshi, which was the new name she secretly thought up of for this rude Senshi. "I would but I'm too busy ruling the night and watching over the moon." Midnight decided to reply with a smirk, oh how she enjoyed showing off every once in a while.

Sighing, clearly bored she looked around at the new arrivals seeing if she could find a path of some sort maybe, just maybe they could find a way out of here and back to their own worlds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top