The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th June 2018, 7:44 pm

That's an interesting complaint...because it was the anime that opened the demographics to not just girls! It became a general for all (with obviously, more girls in mind when it came to the merch but there was still stuff available that appealed to either gender!) IIRC, sometimes seeing the audience shots, especially of later BanMyu, you'd often see A LOT of adults and it was hard to say for sure, but it looked like a good bit of men along with the women, and of course kids.

I guess, since the stuff since the 20th anniversary has been strictly aimed at the 20-30something year old females who loved Sailor Moon as kids, it's kind of akin to older MLP fans having to deal with bronies.

I seem to remember this being a potential complaint (along with others) when Momoiro Clover Z was involved with SMC's theme songs, but imo, bringing in a big idol group like MCZ is good to boost the popularity of a 20 something year old series that may struggle with the test of time (as Crystal has proven, that some things just didn't age so well with the original manga).

Personally, I don't really care but I'm not there in the audience, excited to see Sailor Moon, only to end up being surrounded by fanboys, which I know can be...well there's a reason otaku became a negative word in Japan. xD
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th June 2018, 10:04 pm

I can imagine how it would suddenly *feel* different if you've been in the audience one or more times for a Nelke Myu and then for a NogiMyu performance. All those deep voices around you and these sparkly girls on stage... But... It's performed in a proper theatre so hopefully there wasn't any rude catcalls/shouting or anything like that.... ^^;;;.

I remember noticing a lot of male presence in the audience of the Christmas special (called "Dreaming Moon") that the old anime VAs did back in the day as well.

I hope these commenters will forget about it soon enough. I personally like that it brings in more potential fans!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2018, 6:11 pm

Yeah! I think the complaint is not that men are present, but rather in the change from Nelke to Nogi, the fact that that is what brought men to the scene. However, I have seen someone who compared it to the Bandai myu audience, and others regarding it as more of a neutral thing rather than with distaste.

In regards to shouting and the like, that's actually explicitly against the rules for the show, so I don't think that would cause much of a problem! 

Anyways, yeah! It's not something that really affects my enjoyment of the show, but it is interesting to think about.

Also, don't ask why I read the rules for the show, I don't know. What I do know is that you can't hold your penlights above your head because that can obstruct others' views. So don't do that!

And since it hasn't been said here yet:

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 1984953407 TEAM MOON"S FINAL JUNE PERFORMANCE WILL BE FILMED Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 1984953407

With this announcement, there has been various speculation about the possibility of Team Star's final September performance being recorded. In any case, I'm glad there will be at least one recording of the performance, though I'm unsure whether it's planning to be released via a DVD, livestream, or some other means.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2018, 8:53 pm

cardea wrote:

And since it hasn't been said here yet:

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 1984953407 TEAM MOON"S FINAL JUNE PERFORMANCE WILL BE FILMED Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 1984953407

With this announcement, there has been various speculation about the possibility of Team Star's final September performance being recorded.

YAAAAAY!!! I didn't see that announcement so thank you~!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official PGSM Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2018, 9:59 am

I want to see that ! Thank you for announcement !
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2018, 8:28 pm

Apparently they are airing the performance on TV in Japan soon! I hope that means someone tries to rip it and upload it online. Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th August 2018, 2:02 pm

I think I saw this morning there was a special LINE event as well? Google translate did not help me understand what it was supposed to be at all though XD.
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th August 2018, 5:50 pm

@brit I already know of a few people planning to do exactly that! I'll be sure to link it if they do!

And there was a line live with Naru, Umino, Zoisite, and Jadeite? I think? I haven't actually watched it yet;;; I really love Line Lives but also it takes motivation to watch an hour of untranslated Japanese, especially when its actors I haven't even seen perform yet. (Watching Line Lives live though is the best ever, but with timezones that's hard.)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th August 2018, 6:36 pm

Def hook me up! Might see if my translator over on Sea of Serenity might have time to do something? Depends on her schedule tho. x_X (regardless i still wanna see it XD)
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2018, 9:24 pm

W0000t!! The DVD/Blu-ray release has been announced for March 20th!!

It's a 3-disc set so lots of bonus footage apparently!
More info:
http://sailormoonnews.com/2018/09/22/the-nogizaka46-x-sailor-moon-musical-will-be-released-on-dvd-and-blu-ray-march-20th/
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2018, 8:55 am

Yay! As soon as a preorder link goes up, I'm gunna get it!
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2018, 9:13 pm

There was a livestream of Team Star's final performance today!! Streaming links for Part 1 and Part 2 without subtitles, if you have a VK account (essentially russian facebook; a lot of musical links end up on there). It should be subbed soon though, plus tomorrow is the livestream of Team Moon!

non-spoiler thoughts: I LOVED IT!

spoiler thoughts:

ANYWAYS i'm really excited to rewatch it with subtitles!! and to see what all of y'all think of it!!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2018, 2:39 pm

I've ripped the raw files from VK and currently have Team Star uploaded to Google drive. Download them while you can because I will have to remove them in order to upload Team Moon later.

Nogizaka46 - Sept 29th - Team Star (Part 1)
Nogizaka46 - Sept 29th - Team Star (Part 2)

SeaofSerenity will most likely subtitle these but it may not be for a few months. Depending on personal life schedules and all that. I got a roundabout of a starting time in November.

As far as my thoughts go... I really adored it! The singing wasn't exceptional with some of the actresses but overall it was a job well done! Even with weak singers, the team could harmonize which made it sound very polished. The visuals and effects were really cool! I love the beginning scene and the transformations! The songs are catchy and actually memorable. AND LA SOLDIER. It got to me. ;_;

I was a little surprised how much I liked it, especially with how disappointed in NelkeMyu I was. I think the production quality felt higher and even though the music was all electronically composed and in a more pop/EDM type genre for most songs, it matched very well and had lots of memorable moments. It kinda makes me wish NelkeMyu had been able to have some of the stuff NogiMyu had but hey it was the first musicals after almost ten years, so some bumps were to be expected!
Back to top Go down
swordofminako
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 1:25 pm

Thanks for the google drive links!! Really looking forward to watching Smile
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 4:32 pm

Yay thank you guys ;_;!!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 5:12 pm

Let me know if the links are working cause I was having issues with them earlier, but I dunno if it was my computer at work or what. ._.
Back to top Go down
swordofminako
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 5:24 pm

Both Star parts worked for me on gdrive, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st October 2018, 5:38 pm

Excellent!! (and yay thank you for post so I don't have to double post for this next thing I forgot XD)

In case you haven’t seen it Sailor Busters has posted MP3 rips of the songs from the Team Star Nogizaka46 9/29 performance!

You can find them here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sg21b176qm7aj16/%5BSailor+Busters%5D+Nogimyu+Team+STAR.rar

Also check out Sailor Busters’ Twitter as it’s full of gifs and clips from the performances!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2018, 10:00 am

This embed might not work for everyone but....here's the opening sequence of NogiMyu!! I have lovingly called this "Kira Kira (Overture)". XD

You can also watch it here: http://seaofserenitysubs.tumblr.com/post/179474587051/i-had-been-thinking-about-posting-a-few-of-the
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2018, 10:14 am

Chiririn Chiririn....Just for you Cardea. XD

Link to tumblr post: http://seaofserenitysubs.tumblr.com/post/179522105109/nogizaka46-ver-teamstar-the-wake-up-song-or
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2018, 11:01 pm

The Kira Kira theme and reprises through the show we're probably my favorite the first time through~~.

Thanks for posting these, Brit-chan!
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2018, 6:01 am

I understand better the name "chiririn" xD thank you for posting that Brit-chan
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2018, 8:10 am

I only plan to do a few songs, just cause everyone should watch it.xD The next one was going to be Sailor Moon's henshin and intro song. Then I was thinking of doing the whole encore performance. After that, maybe one more...but which one?  I'm open to requests/suggestions! I also could do some from Team Moon too.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2018, 12:10 pm

I would love to have one to listen to from Team Moon!
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2018, 10:36 am

I watched nogimyu yesterday and i don't like Mikako Ishii in tuxedo kamen/mamoru... It's strange xD
however I love when she is Pluton in new myu !

There is lots of things to tell about this myu but my 3 favorite points : 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2018, 10:41 am

emrys wrote:
I watched nogimyu yesterday and i don't like Mikako Ishii in tuxedo kamen/mamoru... It's strange xD
however I love when she is Pluton in new myu !

It's funny cause I'm the opposite. I thought Mikako's Tux was better than her Pluto. Her voice is better suited for Tux and I just thought she fit really well with the role. Not that she was a bad Pluto but her Tux really won me over. XD
Back to top Go down
emrys
Lotus Crystal

emrys

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2018, 12:13 pm

Ah funny ! I fell in love with her pluton when i watched new myu xD and she was very strange for me on tuxedo. She is a good tuxedo but strange . The perfect opposite hihi.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2018, 7:02 pm

@Diagnosed, Okay! Picked out a Team Moon one! I just can only upload once a day on tumblr so it may be a couple days before its up.  That said...here is Team Star's Sailor Moon!

Honestly, the opening, Chiririn and this number are the ones that really won me over with NogiMyu (on top of the actresses interactions in between those bits). I was just absolutely blown away by Sailor Moon's transformation as I don't think anything has ever been done like this in a previous SM musical. It was just amazing! Plus the song is super catchy AND there's a super cute part when Tuxedo Mask arrives and he helps Moon by SINGING/TEACHING HER HOW TO FIGHT! LIKE. SUPER ADORABLE.  Luna is adorable. Naru and Umino are adorable. Moon is adorable. Everything is adorable wtf.

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 7:31 pm

Finally had a chance to upload the Team Star Encore! It's not the entire thing (cause of tumblr restrictions) buuut enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th November 2018, 11:20 pm

So shiny *______*. Thank you so much for doing these!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration   Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Nogizaka46 Stage Collaboration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top