The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

[News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration Empty
PostSubject: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime9th November 2018, 6:55 am

[News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration Captur10

[Official Page]

Animenewsnetwork.com wrote:
The Pretty Guardians are joining the ranks of Monster Strike heroes for a limited time. Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus can join players' line-up via the game's gacha feature soon, but staff haven't announced the exact launch date.

Besides the central five heroines, the official collaboration site also revealed images of Princess Serenity, Mamoru, Tuxedo Mask, Jadeite, Zoisite, Nephrite, Kunzite, and Queen Beryl. The game will also feature the anime's original theme song "Moonlight Densetsu."

I'm really enjoying the character designs here! This seems to be Japan only, but I'm glad we get to enjoy the art!
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime9th November 2018, 11:25 am

There's even a handful of merch and a cafe menu to go along with it! :0
http://sailormoon-official.com/goods/cat/post_698.php

It seems to be specifically an SM *Crystal* collaboration and the art style does look a lot like Season III... I haven't seen any credit yet for who the artist/designer is but Jupi's right, the new images are great! I love that for each image there's a cute little SD version too XD.

I wonder if if the artist has anything to do with the Crystal Season IV movies??
[News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration 3120693907
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 10:42 pm

I was just about to post this! The art is fantastic! Rumor has it the character designs being used in this are going to be used for Season 4 of Crystal.

Given the lead character designer brought on board for the Dream Arc movies was also a character designer for the 90s anime, chances are this rumor is true because they seem to be going back to the "safer" and more familiar style of the old anime.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime11th November 2018, 11:30 pm

I would not put any faith in such a rumor, fans are so desperate for any news with Crystal that they're really grabbing at straws now...the amount of WHEN CRYSTAL comments on the official SM channels when they don't post SM Crystal news is...astounding XD It seems more like it's trying to do Sailor Moon Crystal in the style of Monster Strike (which I didn't know about until now but after looking it up a bit, I can see it now xD).

The art is SUPER CUTE. I think my favorites are the Shitennou actually. I love how they look for this.

These tweets have more pics (that are on the collab page but this includes rumor discourse xD): https://twitter.com/SailorMoon_News/status/1061607980775333888
https://twitter.com/SailorMoon_News/status/1061610809283887104

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime12th November 2018, 5:40 am

Yup, I have to agree with Brit! If you check out the current Monster Strike character designs they're very similar with the same thick lined style, bright colors and bold shading (like this). I really like the design though and I might buy some of the merch. I love the serenity keychain.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime12th November 2018, 12:21 pm

Thanks for pulling my head out of the clouds, guys ^^;;.

Anyhow, it really is nice to have more Shitennou art. They did a great job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime12th November 2018, 9:44 pm

I hope some screenshots surface of the characters in game, regardless of how they show up. I'm still unsure if they're gonna appear as actual cameo appearances, or if the character images are just going to show up on random menus. The website (or the google translate version) wasn't clear enough.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime13th November 2018, 9:54 am

Happened to go to shiningmoon's website to look for some Myu scans and they linked this video that had some people showing stuff in the game or talking about it? I'm not sure cause it's all in Japanese. The SailorMoon discussion starts around 11:00 into the video. Good luck?? XD XD

Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 5:39 am

BRIT I love that video *_* I was coming here to post one I saw as well. I am OBSESSED with this version of Moonlight Densetsu??? Anyone know if it's available elsewhere?

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 1:06 pm

That's Momoiro Clover Z's version! It is on the 20th anniversary tribute album! It's also the version used in the 2013-2017 musicals. I can share it with you if you'd like. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime17th November 2018, 6:09 pm

I think this is Super cool but I am very sad!! all you Android users are lucky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration   [News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] Sailor Moon x Monster-Strike Collaboration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top