The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swan Cat
Star Seed

Star Seed

Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? Empty
PostSubject: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime28th October 2017, 6:48 pm

Will there be no more in the future?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime28th October 2017, 8:18 pm

Well, I guess until there's any news to the contrary, yes it's the last one. I'm not sure if it was announced explicitly like that though - "last ever" or "no more in future" is pretty speculative.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime28th October 2017, 8:56 pm

I'd like to think they'd make more on another anniversary-like another benchmark anniversary like the 30th or 40th. It makes me feel old thinking about that though lol
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime29th October 2017, 9:04 am

Even in the curtain calls, some of the actresses made mention to the possibility of more, though there are none confirmed, and much of the posing, especially around the last day performance, made it feel like it was the last musical of this run. However, they also felt that way with the original SailorStars musical, but it was brought back due to popularity, so anything could happen! As a side note, I feel that if they do continue from this point, there's a chance they'd do another total senshi-recast.

However, even if they don't continue with this run, I definitely agree with Cosmos in thinking that they're likely to revive it for the sake of future anniversaries. It'll be interesting if they do to see if they do another total reset of the story, and if so, whether they keep the takarazuka-style or not.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime29th October 2017, 9:34 am

cardea wrote:
...and if so, whether they keep the takarazuka-style or not.

YES! I would really be curious about this too! I feel like the fem!Mamo is a bit of a sign of the times, aesthetically as was the male casting of the previous runs.

Ah, I'm always looking forward to what the future of Sailor Moon brings though, whatever it brings. The revival really has made me feel hopeful about it, despite knowing it's unlikely to go on into my old age haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime29th October 2017, 11:37 pm

According to this tweet: https://twitter.com/ryuusagi/status/850509400930439170 they are planning more musicals and it will continue beyond this year.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime30th October 2017, 9:00 am

I don't know how I hadn't seen that, seeing as I follow both him and Osabu on twitter! I'm a bit concerned though, because that's from April, so likely from Houston, and there was a lot of confusion around that time (such as people thinking LMF was for sure being brought to the US)... but it is in Japanese rather than English, which makes it more reliable. In any case, I hope it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?   Is the current musical Le Mouvement  Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the current musical Le Mouvement Finale the last Sailor Moon ever done?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top