The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Continuation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 4:51 am

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 5d8iv8d

It didn't take her long to feel the pull of her bed. Wishing her companions a good evening, she made her way back to her room, barely paying any mind to the decor. All she could see in front of her was her bed. 

Throwing herself down, she face planted onto the cloud-like softness of the bed, nuzzling the soft covers for a moment as she allowed her body to unwind. She needed sleep if she was to be able to continue tomorrow. Before she could move and put herself under the covers properly, her eyes closed, heavy with exhaustion as she slid off to sleep. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 6:42 am

"I don't know about that; it was like learning a new way to read your opponent in a fight," Shadow replied over Bellatrix's musing at her lack of comfort with technological gadgets. While slipping the precious goggles into the jacket of his uniform, he watched the tall senshi curl her hand into a fist and comment further on the expectations of tomorrow's information sharing. Bellatrix was honest and open about what talents she possessed or lacked, and fighting ranked high among her strengths. The only thing stronger than Bellatrix's fist or spear was her heart, filled to the brim with passionate loyalty towards her friends and their shared cause.

When Sailor Soul excused herself to retire for the evening, Shadow raised his glass of water to her with a mild grin. "Rest well; I look forward to seeing you after tomorrow's panels."

He then shot a glance at Bellatrix, briefly letting curiosity drive his next question. "Who do you think would be a good match?" There had been only one other senshi who rivalled or even surpassed Bellatrix's physical might, but dwelling on that subject for too long was pointless. It would take time before she inevitably matured to a fully functioning sailor guardian, though Shadow was certain it would happen - just without him.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 1:55 pm

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 Sailor12

SAM had gotten to her room fast enough to avoid another serious allergic reaction, but she did spend some time back in her armor readjusting her bio-settings. After she felt close to normal again, she went back to her ideas for castle construction. With her genetics and mechanically enhanced body, skipping a meal didn't really affect her, so not eating for one night wasn't a huge issue. SAM had planned to stay up a little longer in case Sailor Alshain did want to meet with her before bed to discuss the barrier device, but for some reason, she felt really lethargic.

"But I just checked my settings an hour ago..." she mumbled, already struggling to keep her eyes open. What was going on with her? "Ferrum...?" 

"User's bio settings..... are..... set.... correctly..." Even her guardian program was acting up. Strange. With a slight frown, she stood up from the desk she had claimed to get a small set of tools to check on Ferrum. SAM didn't even make it across the room before sleep hit her like a brick wall. She collapsed on the floor with a somewhat loud thud, still clad in her armor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 8:32 pm

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 KeESSpr

Hearing Hadley's confession over taking the leadership panels made Ari smile. It was sweet and endearing and she admired the drive to improve oneself even if you had no confidence in being a leader. Hadley was pushing herself and Ari would keep up with her, no matter what.

After dinner, opting for lounging on some of the comfy chairs and sofas in the hotel lobby, Ari began reviewing her notes once again, preparing how to explain some of the items to Hadley. She got excited again reading about how she could have her own floating castle losing herself in her own imagination.

Then overwhelming exhaustion hit Ari. How...strange...she was so excited to study with Hadley and now she just wanted a na--

Her notes dropped to the floor as she fell on her side against the plush sofa.

"Hadley...I..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th October 2017, 2:26 pm

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 Q4typJ6

After dinner was over, Hadley found a comfy spot in the lobby alongside Ari. They planned to get a lot of reviewing done before retiring for the night, but first Hadley wanted to get her thoughts and notes organized.

She wasn't very good at teaching others, even people she felt completely comfortable with. Once she had attempted to explain to her Grandmother the exact kind of connection she had with the plants all around them. In the end, Hadley was fairly certain she only ended up confusing her Grandmother even more, though the elderly woman had smiled and said that she understood.

At the sound of papers falling to the floor, Hadley glanced up from her notes and her thoughts and glanced over to Ari, a small smile at her lips as she reached out automatically to help pick them up.

The smile faltered the moment she heard Ari speak her name. Eyes widening, Hadley stood up slowly from her chair. She tried to quell her racing heart. Ari was just asleep.

Another part, the more frightened part, spoke up even louder. Ari wasn't the type to fall asleep quite so quickly. Not like that. That hadn't been normal.

But, it had been a long and arduous day. Hadley could feel her own exhaustion pulling at her, after all. Hadley closed the distance between the two of them and reached out a hand to Ari's arm.

Shaking gently, Hadley let a small laugh at the situation. Not so much out of amusement but more of a release of pent up tension. She felt frightened by this, somehow, but Ari was just sleeping and Hadley knew she was being overly dramatic.

Still, Ari slumbered on. The fear was beginning to take further hold once again, striking through her chest like sharp ice. Hadley's attempts to wake Ari became more urgent and less gentle. "Ari?" she called again. "Ari, wake up!"

As the panic settled in, Hadley's voice rose louder and tears stung her eyes, but Ari didn't so much as twitch.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th October 2017, 2:48 pm

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 0Hw2Kdw

Bellatrix bade Sailor Soul a good night, smiling as the other woman left the table. Now left alone with Shadow, Bellatrix's thoughts strayed for a moment, wondering what to say. How to keep the conversation going without bringing up the guilt she still felt so deeply.

So caught up in such thoughts, she was caught off guard by Shadow's next question. "For combat training?" she asked. She thought about it for a moment. "There's many senshi here with vast amounts of experience that far outclass my own. I'd enjoy learning from them."

She paused for a moment, trying to hide a yawn. "Though, I'll admit that uh.. I'd feel like a child trying to play with the adults if I ever had to train with someone like Sailor Mars or the like." She laughed, trying to play off the embarrassment she felt from sharing that, regardless of how true. She didn't think such a thing would ever happen. Which ultimately was for the best. She'd get her butt handed to her in three seconds flat.

Bellatrix glanced at Shadow, smiling again. "I bet you'd give me a run for my money." She liked the idea the more she thought of it. "We should try sparring sometime. I haven't had a good training session in a long while."

She went to say more but she frowned before she could continue. Her exhaustion pulled at her, making it difficult to put two words together. "I'm sorry to um.. cut this short," she said, fighting to keep her eyes open. "I think I'll head to bed."

She tried to stand up from her chair, intending to make her way to her bedroom, but couldn't bother to find the strength. She was just so tired...

Instead, exhaustion took over and her eyes closed as she fell back further into her chair.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 5:42 am

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 ReEnAQI

After she exited the dining area, it took several attempts for Sailor Xtal-Diamante to locate her room. This place... so much of it looked identical. In the process she had seen several other areas of this strange "hotel"—a large rectangle filled with water and people, some blinking terminals that entranced people with their screens, and a room filled with machines that whirred or clanked while people awkwardly "fought" them. Or at least, it looked somewhat like fighting. There was lots of pulling and straining and grunting, and the use of what might have been weapons. She wasn't entirely sure, of course. It didn't really suit her.

When she finally found the room that did in fact allow her into it, she almost stumbled over the body of her roommate, passed out just beyond the doorway.

The cloud-haired woman passively observed the form of the other teenager, cool and clear eyes unblinking.

Then, with a shrug, she joined her. It appeared this was the correct way to rest in this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 6:27 am

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 4bo25pM

She returned the "Good night" departure phrase from Sailor Chalybs, listening to the chatter of the young women around her. It provided an excellent opportunity to make sure she was getting the most nutritional value that she could from the food options. She cared little about recognizing what was on her plate or evaluating the texture and taste. Food was fuel. Whatever would come next, even at a conference, she couldn't afford the risk of being ill-prepared.

When other attendees dropped asleep, impervious to attempts to wake them up, Sailor Panzer felt like she had not been wrong about considering preparedness. Although considering that all they seemed to be able to do was prevent unintentional injury by catching anyone who was collapsing suddenly.

What in the name of Panzer was going on?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 7:19 am

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 L32EGwz

The stars on her uniform and dangling from her earrings jingled as the child attempted to wrap her arms securely around the baby. Her muscles felt tense from the overwhelming responsibility. The small figure so carefully "dumped" on her lap was both dense and wobbly at the same time. It was a strange sensation—one she had never felt before. Actually holding the form of the person who had once been Sailor Enyalius filled Nocturnus with a hint of pride (Achelois was correct—she wasn't the baby! This was the baby!) and also sheer dread. What if she dropped her? Or held her wrong? What if Enya grew up and then she found out that Nocturnus hadn't done it right and then she was mad at her?

At least Andromeda was enthusiastic about it. If the sea-haired young woman believed she could do it, maybe she could.

"I don't know..." she replied, hesitating, the dark eyes fixated on the small figure. "But I'll try."

We're all going to take care of you.

It seemed like Liera was in a pretty good mood, thankfully, not fussing to be returned to the familiar embrace of her blonde protector. Nocturnus did her best to entertain her small visitor, although this mostly took the form of trying to bounce the baby on her knees. After only a few minutes, her muscles trembled with exhaustion. How did people manage to do this for so long and make it look so easy? At least she didn't have to walk and carry her. That might take a little bit more practice.

She was so focused on the infant that she didn't immediately notice the concern or jokes rippling through the other attendees as people began to drift off. But then she started to feel... lethargic.

Well, that was alright. It had been a long day. She was just tired, after all. She had done her very best to work hard at all of the discussions.

"Do you think you could take her, please?" she asked, blinking sleepily as she turned to Achelois. She punctuated her request with a yawn.

And then another.

And then, against her will, she felt herself slumping down.

"Wait... En... ya..."

Dream World Candidate:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 7:31 am

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 LYBKLa7

Watching baby Enya looking happy actually made her feel peaceful. Her mind briefly wandered towards having a child of her own, then she blushed when she remembered with whom she would have one. What was Nikos doing right now? She hoped he was okay. And one of these days, they were going to have to figure out this long distance thing. 

With her being a princess and him - a king? sort of? - moving wasn't entirely an easy issue to solve, not to mention she was also a senshi who couldn't just move elsewhere. Sure, she had left her planet for months on end, but she was saving the universe and all that. To leave it just to live elsewhere felt like abandoning it, and she couldn't do that. They needed their future queen.

She just missed him. She hadn't seen him in what felt like forever. Also, time zones sucked.

The daydream made her feel strangely sleepy, and she was about to excuse herself to go to her room when Nocturnus suddenly slumped beside her. "Noctur...?"

She never got to finish her question as the sleep took her as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 7:56 am

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 WYS6myQ

Achelois tsk'd quietly to herself, Enya so swiftly and easily back in her arms, the child might not have noticed the change in scenery.  Both Nocturnus and Andromeda were rescued from faces full of food by the blonde's quick movements.  They now both rested fully on the table as green eyes looked around as others met the same fate.  She huffed with slight irritation, of course something had to happen, it couldn't ever be that easy.  However she knew that this time, she could not intervene, not in the same way that she used to.  This time things were different.  She looked at the slumped over, sleeping forms next to her before turning her attention back to the child snuggled in her lap.  

"Well Liera, we'll just have to keep an eye on them out here, won't we?" The baby giggled before attempting some sort of determined face, at least that's what she hoped it was.

[HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 GioVDsR

Though a few had begun to leave, Alshain had remained, listening to tales of lessons learned or at least written about.  Her plate had been dutifully emptied of its contents and sat to the side forgotten.  She was sitting back in her chair, when she began to hear thuds.  Glancing around, it appeared that people were suddenly falling unconscious.  Cursing silently to herself, she rose from the table and moved to one of the other senshi that was currently not responding to her attempts to waken the woman.  She had let her guard down, now she wasn't sure what she could even do as she looked around the room.

Dreamworld Tribute:
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 10:04 am

"Bellatrix?"

Shadow could hardly believe what he was seeing. It seemed as if the world had briefly entered a slow motion crawl, with Sailor Bellatrix having excused herself to seek out a bed. Her intentions were there, but her body remained planted in its seat. Meanwhile, Shadow stood up and approached Bellatrix, lightly shaking her shoulders.

"Come on, let's get you over to your room." There was no response, save for the rising and falling of her chest. After a few moments of consideration, Shadow reached down to grasp Bellatrix's free-hanging arms by the hands and gently rest them on her midsection. Bringing her to her room had crossed his mind, except that Shadow had neither a key nor specific knowledge of Bellatrix's assigned lodging.

He walked around the cafeteria, running a hand through his short hair and observing a number of the other senshi succumbing to the siren lure of sleep. Just what was happening here? He didn't feel tired, but a number of the attendees had mentioned that their day was long. Bellatrix had suggested the day was tiring, but she seemed awake and alert up to the point where Sailor Soul had also excused herself to rest.

A somewhat familiar face offered him a spot of hope. It was shrouded in a navy blue mask and highlighted with brilliant red hair. That was one of his peers from the team motivation panel. He wanted to address her with something a little more tactful and polite than 'Hey, you,' but the young woman's name was escaping Shadow at the moment. Sailor Panther? That didn't seem quite right, even if the eye mask made him think of a cat. But her senshi uniform was like that of thick steel armor.

Armor.. that was it! He was thankful that she wasn't showing signs of the odd sleeping sickness. Shadow approached her with a bit more confidence this time, sure that he wasn't going to commit a faux pas by misidentifying her name. He waved a hand as he approached her, lowering his voice while gesturing to the cafeteria hall.

"Have you noticed it too, Sailor Panzer? It doesn't feel right at all, so I'm going to look for more information on these fainting spells. If you don't mind, would you watch for anyone else who abruptly falls asleep?"

The tall male took care to present his statements as an acceptable form of skepticism, even if he was essentially using an emotion to argue his own personal reason for walking around the hotel for want of more evidence. Panzer wasn't his own personal army to command; she was free to make her own choices. However, Shadow explicitly volunteered himself to do the actual legwork, so any imposition from his speech would have hopefully aligned itself with the unspoken values of the senshi guardians.

Shadow started to walk away, but halted in midstep and turned back to Panzer with a thoughtful expression. "Until either of us finds more evidence, I think we should avoid raising a panic."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th January 2018, 12:53 pm

Hours later...

RTRP Event Record:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th January 2018, 12:54 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th January 2018, 12:55 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th January 2018, 12:56 pm

Spoiler:
The night wore on.

Somnus was unsuccessful in entering other dreams. More alarms would go off to be quieted by other medically-inclined senshi as girls slipped from the dream and into comas. Things did not look good, but it seemed there was nothing they could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Continuation   [HC Event] Continuation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Continuation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top