The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] Consecration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime1st June 2017, 11:52 pm

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
Other-Nyx replied instead, her response starting to calm Crysdal down. Not sweet. Good. Anyone who agreed to that woman being "sweet" needed to check their meaning of the word. Caring, undoubtedly, but never "sweet". Easing slightly, she looked over to the senshi in white, taking the pressure off Panzer to see where other-Nyx would go with her other false statements. Young green eyes - that was the one thing that stood out to Crysdal the most: how young her eyes were in comparison to her face. Red... sounded familiar, though honestly it felt so long ago now she couldn't quite be sure - she glanced at Nyx as though for confirmation - but the rest of the description with potions and amulets seemed to fit the bill. Either the Hermit had done his research or these two really were reinforcements; as she had no other way of figuring it out - her chest constricted, thinking of how useful Gabriel's sword would have been. How useful he would have been. How much more secure she would be, relying on him to help check her judgement. She deflated, her gaze dropping from the blonde's face to her feet, crossing her arms loosely, holding her elbows. She prepared to apologize and agree they had to move on when other-Nyx dropped a familiar name. 

Enyalius? She stiffened, looking back up at blonde-Nyx sharply. Sailor Enyalius? "She's dead?" she blurted before she could stop herself, her mind already jumping to conclusions - She knew the enemy was strong, she knew it was a threat to their galaxy, she understood that other senshi had died, that Jin was dead and even their Queen was dead, but Enyalius? It... it really hit her. They were new, they were inexperienced, everything they faced was terrible and difficult but she that it would be easier if they were better trained was a regret gnawing at the back of her mind. If she were more like Achelois, if they were as experienced as that pair was, the pair that had single handedly defeated Chaos on Aegle, she thought - she figured - the assumed it would be easier. 

She was dead?

Elysande, Cosima, Aldrin, Hemera, Venus, Gabriel, Enyalius?

"Is Achelois coming?" she asked quietly; if Achelois were there, no one else would... but then Enyalius had died. Achelois would've done everything she could...  She shook her head, negating the question, and swallowed hard. 

They were probably all going to die.

Still holding herself, she strode around Sam, head down, following the call. "We have to get to the Tapestry Crystal.

The pull lead to a small arched bridge that spanned a decorative brook; not looking back, she crossed it.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 12:01 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 Sailor18

Sailor Nix and Sailor Panzer. Her memory banks stumbled over the name that matched the senshi she already knew, but she separated the files before any more errors could be created. Sailor Nyx spoke to them first, and after, Crysdal jumped in again. At least she didn't seem angry anymore, but SAM had no idea why she was asking them strange questions about the Crone. She was about to ask her what was going on when she saw her hand signal, and SAM closed her mouth again.

Was this a plan she wasn't understanding yet? Sailor Panzer took offense to the question, but Crysdal just demanded an answer again. What did the Crone's eyes matter so much for? Sailor Nix- Talia, she corrected herself, explained what they had witnessed in more detail, and then reminded them of the lack of time they had to accomplish their mission. Wait, Crysdal knew the senshi they had mentioned? From where?

Crysdal was already walking past her as she tried to process the information they'd just gained, and she gave a polite nod to Sailor Nix and Panzer before sprinting to catch up with her. 

"What-" SAM stopped talking to take in a deeper breath. "What was that all about?" It felt like 75 percent of the conversation had gone over her head, and she wasn't sure if that was good or not.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 12:27 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 B105B628F984293F926719C9838917F2F7E6477A582D6CA0C9pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
As her foot touched the bridge the center of the bridge and Sam caught up to her, she paused, feeling a little ashamed of the whole ordeal; she wouldn't've of done it any differently, but she realized it didn't look good on her. She looked back, not quite willing to turn around just yet, and glanced at the others before she replied quietly, "I... I didn't trust them. They landed right when we thought this could be a trap, they fought the monsters but neither of them actually hurt one, and what Panzer said reminded me too much of how the Hermit talks; I... I just wanted to be sure that this wasn't one of his tricks." Her eyes darted to the walls behind them, as though halfway expecting to see him suddenly appear over one of them, but nothing was there. "I don't want anyone else hurt because of him, even if I ended up looking paranoid because of it." She half-smiled.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 12:40 am

She really didn't trust them? Even after they attacked the Chaos creatures first? It was strange seeing how cautious Crysdal had become in such a short time frame. before, SAM had to run after her to stop her from walking into flames, but now... SAM frowned, not necessarily at Crysdal, but at how much things had changed.

"It's probably not my place to say, but you don't have to do everything yourself. Don't let him make you second guess everything." It was like the strategies she hated reading about when she was training for the army. As soon as the enemy got into your head, the fight was over. "This senshi and Sailor Crystal stuff is still new to me, but...the feeling in my chest seems trustworthy, and-and yours brought you here, right?" SAM looked away and scratched the faint scar on her cheek, not quite sure where she was going with this anymore. "Just don't lose hope, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 12:55 am

You don't have to do everything yourself.
She didn't like to.
Don't let him make you second guess everything.
She didn't want to. But --

- the feeling in my chest -
Crysdal's eyes widened, a truer smile twitching at her lips. Sam. She wanted to hug her - they were almost the same height with her standing on the bridge - she was just so happy and excited and proud of her; just days ago, on Destore, when things weren't good she actively shut off all feelings and now? Things were arguably much worse and she wasn't only allowing herself to continue to feel, but was actually letting those feelings guide her! Crysdal's own reluctance felt ridiculous now - she was just too excited that Sam had overcome something so huge for her --

The way she looked aside and scratched her cheek - she was positively adorable!  Don't lose hope. "I won't!" she replied, grinning, and couldn't help herself - she turned and hopped up to hug her, wrapping her arms around Sam's neck and kissing her cheek. "Thank you, Sam!" Amidst everything that had gone wrong, if Sam had opened herself up to trusting her feelings, then good was still winning. There still was hope, and she wouldn't let go of it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 1:55 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 BHfknRK

Nix paused, not expecting this strange senshi to know Enyalius’ name. So they knew each other? Her face changed—the tension flowing out and being replaced by despair. If Nix had known she knew her, she would not have mentioned her death so casually. Perhaps it wouldn’t help much, but it still seemed wrong to treat it like a throwaway information.

She asked about Achelois, but then walked away before Nix could answer it, muttering something about the ‘Tapestry Crystal.’ Was this a sailor crystal? There were so many things she still wanted to ask, but the blonde had moved away, followed by another—Nix waited until their conversation concluded with, strangely enough, a hug and kiss, before she moved forward and caught up with the pair, though she remained slightly behind them so as not to seem obtrusive.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you knew Sailor Enyalius,” she told the blonde as she walked. “Sailor Achelois has gone to get her Sailor Crystal back—a Chaos agent stole it, and we parted ways right before that mission started. Sailor Achelois is at the Sagittarius Zero Star… at the Galaxy Cauldron.” She paused, wondering if anything she was saying even made sense to these strangers.

“Is the Tapestry Crystal the sailor crystal of the senshi of this planet?”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 5:33 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 4bo25pM

Nix stepped in to diffuse the situation before Panzer could reply, and that was clearly for the best. After everything they had been through, the hostility from the young woman with white markings on her face felt like an attempt to redirect the conversation in a completely unnecessary direction—especially when there was clearly so much at stake. Even if she had no idea exactly what was at stake.

Sailor Panzer was even more surprised when Sailor Aegle reacted to the name "Enyalius". So she, too, knew this woman? Knew her in her original form, it seemed, not the twisted tormentor that Panzer had met on that strange planet of zombies. When the blonde walked away, soon followed by the others, the armored sailor soldier sighed behind her mask and followed. At least they were moving.

She still felt some after-effects of the discomfort caused by Aegle's final demand issued to her, but even without that she had no wish to continue her acquaintance in this group on such a note.

"My apologies for my tone," she stated, as soon as such an opening was provided. "I let stress get the better of me. As Nix—ah, Talia—has told you, we have been through much, and so little time has passed. I only want to save whatever we can on this world."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 5:39 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 ReEnAQI

She took a moment to look around the courtyard and sky before joining the movement of Sailor Aegle. The retreat of the thing that had attacked was still on her mind. Would it return? Would there be others? She could not imagine that the warmth in her crystalline core, hopefully leading towards this strange "Tapestry Crystal" could be both sought by evil and easy to obtain. That did not fit with the pattern of what she was learning about these worlds beyond her home. As she stared up at this unfamiliar sky and felt a breeze sweep through her cloud of pale hair, she wondered when she would next walk on its dusty surface.

With this thought, Sailor Xtal-Diamante followed after the others, although not in as much of a hurry to catch up as some had been.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 11:42 am

She must have said something right, because Crysdal almost instantly cheered up. She wasn't sure what she or the rest of their surviving group would do it- SAM froze up as soon as Crysdal grabbed her around the neck, stunned into stillness. Unable to stop her, Crysdal's lips touched her bare cheek. SAM barely heard her thank you over the alarm bells going off in her head, and she blinked a few times as she recovered. part of her was at least aware enough to make sure Crysdal didn't knock them both over.

She kissed her. Was that normal? Was she going to get sick if she didn't disinfect the area? Did it even matter anymore in the situation they were in? SAM expected herself to be more frantic, but... she found she wasn't really that upset.

"Internal body temperature rising rapidly..." Ferrum said. SAM stopped staring off into space and realized that Sailor Nix and Sailor Panzer were now speaking with Crysdal. "Be quiet," she mumbled to her guardian program, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 4:25 pm

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 Pbucket
As blonde-Nyx approached the bridge, Crysdal released her tight hold on Sam, her feet touching the ground again, but stayed close, both arms still on the other's shoulders as she looked past her to their new ally. She absorbed the information as best she could - Achelois was going after Enyalius's crystal? It had been stolen? What... how... what would even happen if someone's sailor crystal were stolen? The Galaxy Cauldron? ... she hadn't really realized it was a place she could visit. She nodded to show that she understood - for the most part - and tried not to focus too hard on potentially seeing everyone again. Especially Elysande and Gabriel. She'd take Nyx, they'd see Hemera, too. She'd like that, right? It'd be good not to go alone, in any case. 

...they just had to make sure they survived so they could visit; other-Nyx seemed to remind with her question about the crystal. Panzer spoke, too, and, slightly embarrassed and not wanting to reflect poorly on Sam, she stepped back from her taller friend, unable to understand what she said under her breath but hoped it wasn't something else she had done wrong. Standing back at the top of the arched bridge she noted other-Nyx's name as Talia, and replied to both of them. "I'm sorry, too. We've been tricked before and we can't afford to let that happen here. The Tapestry Crystal is the Queen's Crystal - this was her world. If Chaos gets it, every planet under her reign is doomed to fall, and we can't let that happen. We can feel it's pull - it's somewhere in this complex - " she turned, looking at the sprawling buildings before them, some in ruin, some still burning, but things didn't seem so abysmal anymore. They could do it. She walked forward, watching her step as the bridge arched down

...and disappeared. 

DM wrote:
[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 QOcJEvUSailor Aegle has left the field.

An RTRP Event approaches! Please fill out this Doodle as soon as you can, and keep an eye out for regions of many green checkmarks; I'd like for as many people to be able to participate as possible, but today was supposed to be "bad end" day so ^^' we're working on negative time. If you are unable to participate in the RTRP your character will be taken care of!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 7th September 2017, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 7:14 pm

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 KeESSpr

"C-Crysdal?"

Everything had diffused. The new Sailor Nyx and Sailor Panzer had managed to give enough satisfactory explanation of why they were there. Ari had been relieved when Crysdal finally relented as well as relieved that they truly were on their side. Ari missed the the conversation from the group ahead as she recovered her daggers, jogging to catch up. It was when she caught up that she saw Crysdal disappear before her eyes after stepping onto the bridge.

"Where is she!? Crysdal!?"

Ari shouted for her, her heartbeat quickening with each step she took closer towards the bridge. She pushed through the others, standing at the edge, debating on following her. Was that the trap they had been fearful of? Or was it a portal leading them to the crystal? Would Crysdal be on the other side? Did they just lose another friend? Ari stood, feeling like she was on the precipice of a cliff. That moment of powerful freewill over the decision of jumping or not overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 8:03 pm

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 Q4typJ6

Hadley couldn't keep herself from looking at the two new faces that had joined them. After the conversations, she believed they could be trusted without a doubt - at least, she hoped so. But still, it felt strange to have these new faces around, when she had grown so familiar with the little group she'd been with since the beginning.

She listened as Crysdal lead the way and explained that their group had been tricked before, but as she took another step forward across an arched bridge, she disappeared.

Everything froze.

Ari's panicked voice broke the quiet that followed, filling the air where Crysdal had once stood. Hadley's heart raced in a similar panic, and she had to stop herself from racing forward to search for her missing friend.

Where is she?!

A million thoughts sped through her mind, few of them good, but everything quieted as she noticed Ari taking steps closer towards the bridge.

Hadley jumped forward and grasped Ari's hand to keep her from continuing. "Wait," she said, though she felt the waver in her voice. "We need to be careful. What if..."

Her voice trailed off, not wanting to finish that thought. She kept her grip firm.

Crysdal might already be lost - no, no, no! - but she was not going to lose Ari too.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 11:01 pm

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 KeESSpr

She jumped when Hadley grabbed her, as confused as she was. She took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself for what she was about to do.

"Hadley...I still feel the pull of the Tapestry Crystal. It is where Crysdal went. For..." she took in a deep  shaking breath, "for...all we know, it's a magic portal leading us into the palace. We just..."

She trailed off. This could be it. This could be the end. Or...the end of this journey where they actually save the galaxy from Chaos. Saving not only their own home worlds but thousands of others. She took another step forward, eyeing where she had last seen Crysdal.

"Let's trust her," Ari smiled at Hadley, giving her a warm look that urged Hadley to follow her. Closing her eyes, she stepped down on the bridge, following Crysdal.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 11:19 pm

SAM's mind came back into focus as Crysdal let go of her, and as she walked further down the bridge, she...disappeared. Bastet's yelling went unnoticed by her as she stared wide eyed at where Crysdal just was. Was she gone? No, that couldn't be... Crysdal couldn't just... just do that to her and then leave! It was unfair! She was so determined to believe that she was still somewhere, that she didn't even activate her visor. She didn't want to see a blank screen.

Whatever was going on with the Tapestry Crystal, Sailor Aegle was not going to be there alone, no matter the consequences. 

"We're in this together," she said, after Bastet disappeared next. 

Scraping together her courage, she glared at the place Crysdal had just been, closed her eyes tightly, and ran across the bridge. Whether the new senshi would join them or not didn't occur to her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 11:32 pm

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 BHfknRK

The explanation made sense, and at the realization that they were trying to save the queen’s crystal, not just the senshi of this planet’s, Nix found that this mission’s importance suddenly ratcheted up. If the Silver Crystal had disappeared… wait, did that mean the queen here was…?

Alarmed, she was about to say something when the blonde explained she could feel its pull and… stepped off into nothingness. The others were confused for a while, but soon followed. Nix looked at the place where the senshi had disappeared but could not discern anything strange about it. Perhaps she’d merely turned invisible, like her own ability?

Nevertheless, there was no point in standing around here wondering about it. She glanced at Panzer, nodded, and followed across the bridge.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 4:33 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 G3U2Qqy

So that was the telepathy thing they were talking about. She kinda expected they would be able to convey their thoughts through the look in their eyes or something, not literally get a response inside her head. It could be useful, however.

What exactly was she trying to do, though? The color of her eyes? Would it be so hard for the enemy to know of the Crone's eyes? Surely if she knew of the Hermit, he knew of her too. But it was smart to describe her as "sweet" - anyone attempting to fool them would be more inclined to simply agree with Aegle than challenge her.

Unless they realized what she was doing, of course. Her diplomacy with the Hermit was far more skilled. She was probably tired of faking it.

Either way, they passed the test. But the information other-Nyx - Talia - shared startled Aegle. They had a common acquaintance? She had decided to let the name thing pass by, but was it a coincidence she mentioned a name that affected Aegle like that? Perhaps they knew far more about them than they claimed...

In any case, they were senshi, at least. And she was not in the mood for another round of convincing them they shouldn't follow. If it was a trap, after all, it means they had already failed at diverting the enemy elsewhere. At this point, they should just ready themselves for confrontation.

Aegle decided to share their mission, and she made her way towards an arched bridge. After what seemed like an awkward encounter with Sam, she kept moving and... disappeared.

Sure, she was surprised, but she was not quite as shocked as the others. Actually, things started to finally add up. The crystal could not be waiting in plain sight, with enemies all over the place, and still not be taken. There had to be something about it, a magical protection perhaps. So this? It might be the reason why they were not too late already.

She could feel the pull - but the others didn't, right? For someone who just got to know of them and their mission, Talia seemed to be a little too eager to cross a portal into the unknown... But it couldn't be helped. As Sam and Bastet made their way forward too, Nyx followed.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 5:03 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 Q4typJ6

Ari's words calmed her in a way few others would. If Ari was confident that this was ultimately a good thing - something that would lead them to their goal - then that was good enough for her.

She could feel that same pull towards the Tapestry Crystal, too. And if she were being true to herself, she wanted to go after Crysdal. Leaving her friend alone in this was the last thing she desired.

Watching Ari move forward towards that place upon the bridge, Hadley only hesitated for a moment longer. Fear glued her to the spot. This is it, her heart told her. This was happening and it was happening now.

But she wasn't going to leave Ari and Crysdal to face it alone. She didn't know what she could truly offer, but she would do her best. For them. For everyone.

"No more hesitation," she muttered to herself under her breath, and then took a step forward, and then another.

Frightening or not, she'd follow her friends anywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 7:54 am

DM wrote:

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 REmbAcV[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 3ctdK4H[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 8G5RqhD[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 FF30VLP[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 D8q9R08
Sailors Bastet, Chalybs, Nix, Nyx, and Valdis have left the field.

RTRP Event to occur Tomorrow at 2:00PM CST (3EST)

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 7th September 2017, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 11:02 am

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 ReEnAQI

The disappearance of Sailor Aegle did not cause Sailor Xtal-Diamante the same kind of panic as the soft ones showed. She did not appreciate that she now could not visibly track the blonde healer and often-leader, but it was hard for Xtal-Diamante to immediately associate this with danger. After all, she understood object permanence. Rocks in one location on her solitary home were still there days later, even if she hadn't seen them. Even if the wind had covered them with a layer of dust. A beautiful light leaving this place and vanishing into space... that would have been a cause for concern, she thought.

The vibrations within her continued to resonate. This thing they were seeking, from the Queen she had never known... That was where the stoic young woman's attention was still focused. And it still pulled her forward. She followed the others, stepping into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 11:09 am

"By Panzer!" she had exclaimed, the oath past her lips in moments as the shock of the young woman's disappearance registered with her.

The redhead took a step backwards, as though recoiling from a dangerous precipice. She was not one to rush onward without information. That was completely counter to all of her training, after all. Decisions should be made with cool and collected thought, not based on impetuous whims. And certainly not based on knee-jerk reactions to things not understood. This absolutely qualified as such an event.

The initial ripple of confusion and panic soon gave way to resolution, with the others she had barely met following in the same direction and showing similar effects. Sailor Panzer kept her lips pressed tightly together, green eyes attempting to discern something, anything unusual about the place. Whatever it was, it was not something she could so easily learn the secrets of. As Nix caught her eyes and headed that way as well, she knew she couldn't stay here.

And she certainly wasn't leaving. The group that followed the crystal of Sailor Enyalius could not use her help now. She couldn't even be sure she would find them. Sailor Panzer took a deep breath and summoned her machine guns, feeling that familiar weight on her shoulders.

There was only one thing to do, and she did it, walking forward, trying to prepare herself for whatever might await them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 1:28 pm

DM wrote:

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 P7fXUCT[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 EEShqcO
Sailors Xtal-Diamante and Panzer have left the field.

RTRP Event to occur Tomorrow at 2:00PM CST (3EST)

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 7th September 2017, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 9:50 am

RTRP Event pt 1:

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 M3ohG14

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 6th August 2018, 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 9:58 am

RTRP Event pt 2:

[HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 JxrVUrk

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 31st July 2018, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 10:03 am

RTRP Event pt 3:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 10:07 am

RTRP Event pt 4 (Monday):
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 10:08 am

RTRP Event pt 5:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 10:11 am

RTRP Event pt 6:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 10:11 am

RTRP Event pt 7:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 10:24 am

DM wrote:
The light faded.

As they awoke, the conscripted senshi found themselves back in the palace they had tried to enter, detransformed and sprawled out haphazardly on wooden floors in a room devoid of furniture with walls open to the exterior gardens, where Sailor Nix was coming to consciousness. Beyond another decorative Koi pond, Sailor Panzer stirred, still hurt but also waking. 

All was quiet. 

The smoke that had been pouring from buildings had stopped; the fires were out, but the destruction of the city was still in evidence; however, there was no sign of Chaotic creatures anywhere. 

Though exhausted and completely drained of their cosmic magic, they had won the day.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th June 2017, 11:10 am

When she opened her eyes, she expected to see the afterlife. She expected to find herself in whatever realm came after her life on Panzer was completed, which was something she didn't have any clear thoughts on. When the vines and branches wrapped around her limbs and the leaves obscured her vision, she fully believed that the hedge would devour her and end her life. She could not fault herself for not having done any more than she tried to do, so at least she would have peace in her heart.

The aching of her body didn't immediately dispel her thoughts that this was some form of post-death world; after all she had been through, it was only natural that she might at least recall the memory of pain. The lush greenery and bright skies fit with a variety of vague descriptions she had heard from others, speaking of a "garden" to rest in at the end of days.

It was the distant sight of a familiar form, also laying in the grass, that caused her to reconsider: Sailor Nix.

Panzer sat up slowly, wincing—now understanding that whatever had happened, the injuries sustained were not healed—and looked around. She no longer felt the horrible oppression of Chaos. Did that... did that mean the others had... survived?

Surely no one from the regions of the universe that she had traveled from could have been spared to step in and save them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] Consecration   [HC Event] Consecration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] Consecration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top