The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 1:13 pm

Merch has been announced! I would post pics but its a lot and images aren't saving properly, so here's the link:

http://sailormoon-official.com/musical/goods/

There's the usual blindbag character buttons and some super cute phone cases. I also like the UraNep/UsaMamo compact mirrors (though I would prefer them as just buttons). The spoons are a bit weird. My favorite thing, though is... Starlights shirts! it has their brooch, collar, chokers, and belts in the same style of the Solar System senshi's shirts that have their bow/collar. 

I have a friend who will be going to the musical, and she's going to get me the Healer shirt! She's also trying to collect all the buttons, so I might buy some of her duplicates off of her, too!
Back to top Go down
Jay-and-Kos
Star Seed

Jay-and-Kos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 11:38 am

Man, some of the merch showed up on eBay, but, it's at least 2 times more than what you'd pay on site, not including shipping. xD

My personal favorite merch they announced is the Guide (Obviously. xD) and the Amour Eternal CD! Those are what I'd REALLY like to get my hands on, but, I'd also like a Eternal Sailor Moon and Sailor Cosmos pin as well. x'D
Back to top Go down
http://kosmosinusa.tumblr.com/ https://jay-and-kos.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Jinusa68
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 11:45 am

Jay-and-Kos wrote:
Man, some of the merch showed up on eBay, but, it's at least 2 times more than what you'd pay on site, not including shipping. xD

My personal favorite merch they announced is the Guide (Obviously. xD) and the Amour Eternal CD! Those are what I'd REALLY like to get my hands on, but, I'd also like a Eternal Sailor Moon and Sailor Cosmos pin as well. x'D

You might be able to find it all through a deputy service (like FromJapan) for a fairer price. xD Ebay prices on items tend to be crazy in general these days. But the CD and guide would definitely be my first choices too! Oh, and maybe those clear files now that I think about it. They're so vibrant looking in the photographs!
Back to top Go down
Jay-and-Kos
Star Seed

Jay-and-Kos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 11:48 am

I'm a huge collector! I sadly got into Myu late in its lifespan, however, I do have a few items, program guides and flyers being my absolute favorites, followed by the media (AKA CD's, DVD's, VHS, etc.), and then other. I have the clear files from Petite Etrangere and they're SO nice. If you can get your hands on them, I highly recommend them! And I've always heard about the deputy services, but, even if the item may be cheaper, with all the extra fees, you're paying about the same price anyway. xD
Back to top Go down
http://kosmosinusa.tumblr.com/ https://jay-and-kos.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/Jinusa68
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 12:00 pm

Jay-and-Kos wrote:
I'm a huge collector! I sadly got into Myu late in its lifespan, however, I do have a few items, program guides and flyers being my absolute favorites, followed by the media (AKA CD's, DVD's, VHS, etc.), and then other. I have the clear files from Petite Etrangere and they're SO nice. If you can get your hands on them, I highly recommend them!

That's awesome! How many pages are the musical books on average? The one for Le Mouvement Finale says 60 pages in its item description. Does this sound about right for the other ones?

Jay-and-Kos wrote:
And I've always heard about the deputy services, but, even if the item may be cheaper, with all the extra fees, you're paying about the same price anyway. xD
xD It really depends. (For example, I won six rare used game books from Yahoo Auctions for 1-10 dollars max using FromJapan. Shipping was $50-ish (a little less than $8-9 per book) EMS with $10 of commission fees, but on Ebay each book would have cost me $80. :/) Plus, with thoughtful planning, you can typically minimize--even avoid--a lot of the fees. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay-and-Kos
Star Seed

Jay-and-Kos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 12:02 pm

Andalusite wrote:
Jay-and-Kos wrote:
I'm a huge collector! I sadly got into Myu late in its lifespan, however, I do have a few items, program guides and flyers being my absolute favorites, followed by the media (AKA CD's, DVD's, VHS, etc.), and then other. I have the clear files from Petite Etrangere and they're SO nice. If you can get your hands on them, I highly recommend them!

That's awesome! How many pages are the musical books on average? The one for Le Mouvement Finale says 60 pages in its item description. Does this sound about right for the other ones?

Jay-and-Kos wrote:
And I've always heard about the deputy services, but, even if the item may be cheaper, with all the extra fees, you're paying about the same price anyway. xD
xD It really depends. (For example, I won six rare used game books from Yahoo Auctions for 1-10 dollars max using FromJapan. Shipping was $50-ish (a little less than $8-9 per book) EMS with $10 of commission fees, but on Ebay each book would have cost me $80. :/) Plus, with thoughtful planning, you can typically minimize--even avoid--a lot of the fees. Very Happy
Well, my Kaguya Shima Densetsu Kaiteiban guide has about 40 pages, so, 60 sounds about right as well, though, my Petite Etrangere guide seemed a little less than that.

Oh wow, that's pretty nice, considering! I'll definitely have a look around and see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 6:48 pm

Call me blind but..where do they mention the Amour Eternal CD? Also about time they release CDs of these. They really should've done so from La Reconquista to UNV Even if i don't like the music and think its generally awful xD. Made it feel like the production was just that much lower than the original Myus.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 7:09 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Call me blind but..where do they mention the Amour Eternal CD?  Also about time they release CDs of these. They really should've done so from La Reconquista to UNV Even if i don't like the music and think its generally awful xD. Made it feel like the production was just that much lower than the original Myus.

That's because they don't mention CDs anywhere on the page. XD I was just being hypothetical. I'm sure they would eventually release a CD toward the end of the production's run though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 8:13 pm

They ARE releasing an Amour Eternal CD, however it doesn't have all of the songs from the musical and also has Eye of the Storm from Un Noveau Voyage. Also based off the descriptions, it appears to be recordings from the live show rather than studio recorded, which is a bit disappointing if true because it won't be a huge quality improvement over fan CDs made from DVD rips. :/

Info on the CD is here: http://sailormoon-official.com/goods/bluraydvdcd/170901_05-ae-livecd.php

Last edited by cardea on 6th September 2017, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made the link a link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017   Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Mouvement Final--Autumn 2017

View previous topic View next topic Back to top