The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 7:12 pm

This thread is to discuss the loose ends of the series (any version) ^^ Or anything that just nibbles away that you would like to know about, here's mine:

1) Myu - Death Lamia.
^
This is my biggest worry. For guys who haven't seen the Dracul Series. Death Lamia was pretty much a vampire-version of Kaolinite, that is she was Tomoe's righthand lady. There were noticeable differences though, while Kaolinite actually liked Tomoe, Lamia HATED Tomoe and found him to be vile. Anyway, she was the leader of the Death Nightmares. However, towards to end of the musical, Sailor Moon did one of her classic "protecting the normal human" speeches and Lamia ACTUALLY listened, realising that what she was doing was the work of a monster, she abandoned Death Vulcan, her Death Nightmares, Tomoe and her own mission and fled. She was not seen or heard from again. In the next musical, Elizabeth Bathory referenced her, referring to her as a "traitor" who deserved to be "burnt to death". So its likely she fled Japan and did not return to Transylvania. Lamia was a brilliant, unique character that I would have loved to hear about after.

2) Anime - Professor Tomoe

So... Setsuna took the one thing he had left in his life... now what? Did Hotaru get to SEE her father? I assume not... But I would kind have liked to know more details about this. It made more sense in the manga.

3) Manga - Luna, Artemis, Diana at the end

... *sigh* I don't even want to type this down, its too depressing. You guys know what I'm referring to right?

Back to top Go down
Sashminda
Lotus Crystal

Sashminda

Lotus Crystal

Title : Aunt

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 7:59 pm

For Anime: in a way, Nehellenia. What happens afterwards? Does she fall back into the same mistake or do something amazing and become the monarch of the universe's second largest producer of cloth?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:06 pm

Another for the anime: Where did Haruka and Michiru go between S and Stars. Don't they have to go back to school...
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:08 pm

Wait, what happens at the end with the moon cats? The new release hasn't gotten that far, yet. Do you mean when they got all scratched up?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:10 pm

Quote :
2) Anime - Professor Tomoe

So... Setsuna took the one thing he
had left in his life... now what? Did Hotaru get to SEE her father? I
assume not... But I would kind have liked to know more details about
this. It made more sense in the manga.

3) Manga - Luna, Artemis, Diana at the end

... *sigh* I don't even want to type this down, its too depressing. You guys know what I'm referring to right?

anime: I feel like the Outers would let Hotaru see her dad. I mean Setsuna probably had to explain to him about why she's taking his daughter. Otherwise she would be kidnapping Hotaru. That would make a funny fan art ^^

Manga: Hmm I feel like it's implied that they're brought back like everyone else. It would been nice to see that they were okay. The same goes for Usagi's family...

Things that I feel like are loose end:
anime: The Amazon Quartet. We all know that they turned into normal humans, but if I remember correctly I think one them mentioned that they might meet the soldiers again. I feel like they're implying that they might become soldiers themselves as well.
anime: I want to know what happened the four sisters from the Black Moon clan. After R we never see them again. I don't think this consider a loose end, but to me it feels like one.

EDIT: so i don't double post
Underground during Super S there's a special that shows what they're up to. They were at some hotel/bar? To me it looks they're were traveling around Japan.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:13 pm

Yeah! I was hoping someone would bring those up! I hated that, I was so prepared to see the Sailor Quartet in stars! and it was just like ._. thats just big forehead and friends.

as for the Ayakashi Sisters, I adoooored them in the anime and wish we got to see more of them afterwards. It would have been great to see one of them targeted for dreams in sailor moon supers...

@ Venus*SPOILERALERT-IF YOU DONT WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN STARS DONT READ*

Unless i've mixed it up, its been a while since I read it. They get all scratched up Tin Nyanko and then are killed by Sailor Lethe (or was it Sailor Phi?) later on, they weren't shown again and were not seen at the wedding. Can someone verify for me?

@ Yami

I know that that special. but the thing is that's just one day X3, the SuperS arc takes over a couple of months. Surely Michiru and Haruka should be back at school or doing something constructive instead of driving around Japan XD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:20 pm

Undergroundsources, they were not seen at the wedding. As for Michiru and Haruka maybe after the S final they decided to go on vacation for some time so they can enjoy some time alone together XD After the world almost coming to an end I think that calls for some R&R. Then they go back to school.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:21 pm

X3 but Usagi did all the work. She didn't get a vacation. Oh Haruka...

Were they killed by Lethe? I can't remember now @_@
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:33 pm

Quote :
X3 but Usagi did all the work. She didn't get a vacation. Oh Haruka...

XD that's the Outers for ya!

Quote :
The cats right? I can't help you there! I haven't read the manga star arch in so long. I know it's toward the end. I really didn't like that arch in the manga so I really don't reread it.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 11:25 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Quote :
The cats right? I can't help you there! I haven't read the manga star arch in so long. I know it's toward the end. I really didn't like that arch in the manga so I really don't reread it.

Reading over on wikimoon.org may clear up some things (though you can always go and read the manga to dispute anything)

http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Act_46_Stars_4

http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Act_48_Stars_6

http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Act_49_Stars_7

It mentions on the articles in Act 46, that the cats have crystals similar to the Senshi Crystals. Also, the Cauldron is where ALL life is created, no matter how weak or strong. I assume, this means that it is highly like that the cats DO survive. Also they are around in the 30th Century in Crystal Tokyo, so why WOULDN'T they be alive?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 12:10 am

Because it seems that the 30th century is not set in stone and subject to change depending on what happens in the 20th century. =\ I'm just hoping its an oversight on Naoko Takeuchi's part and not a a symbol of "the end" of Sailor Moon as Luna is the one who began it all.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 12:35 am

UndergroundSources wrote:
Because it seems that the 30th century is not set in stone and subject to change depending on what happens in the 20th century. =\ I'm just hoping its an oversight on Naoko Takeuchi's part and not a a symbol of "the end" of Sailor Moon as Luna is the one who began it all.

Also could Usagi REALLY allow them to NOT be brought back?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 12:42 am

Usagi murdered half of Queen Nehellenia's court with a kaleidoscopic o_o and watched everyone she loved die several times... I would imagine she would be rather blase about death by Stars.

Oh you died today Minako? ILL TELL THE SCHOOL YOU WON'T BE IN ON MONDAY. SEE YOU ON TUESDAY!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 12:44 am

Usagi murdered half of Queen Nehellenia's court with a kaleidoscopic o_o and watched everyone she loved die several times... I would imagine she would be rather blase about death by Stars.

Oh you died today Minako? ILL TELL THE SCHOOL YOU WON'T BE IN ON MONDAY. SEE YOU ON TUESDAY!

Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) 4064346550

If she was like that it would defeat the purpose of her choosing to live the life she had, despite its hardships, because she truly wanted to be with her friends.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 12:54 am

ah, bad joke. Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) 2632955583 okay okay, in all seriousness, i WANT to believe that the cats came back, but there's actual no evidence for it. Even if Usagi wished upon the Ginzuishou. The real question isn't about if Usagi wants it. Its about if Ms. Takeuchi did, in her original idea of the first series, I believe she wished to kill her characters off permanently but was stopped by her editor. I wouldn't put it past her to slip this past him. I do believe that Usagi would actually be more competent with accepting death than the average person, she would undergo sadness but she would move on. This is one of subtle differences between Serenity and Usagi...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 1:03 am

ah, bad joke. Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) 2632955583 okay okay, in all seriousness, i WANT to believe that the cats came back, but there's actual no evidence for it. Even if Usagi wished upon the Ginzuishou. The real question isn't about if Usagi wants it. Its about if Ms. Takeuchi did, in her original idea of the first series, I believe she wished to kill her characters off permanently but was stopped by her editor. I wouldn't put it past her to slip this past him. I do believe that Usagi would actually be more competent with accepting death than the average person, she would undergo sadness but she would move on. This is one of subtle differences between Serenity and Usagi...

lol I know you were joking. But I see what you mean.

BUT HOW COULD SHE KILL TEH KITTEHS? My heart would be broken. T______T

Also I'm going to add in a spoiler alert to your topic title just incase. ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 1:16 am

thats good thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Kara
Lotus Crystal

Kara

Lotus Crystal

Title : Hierophant Princess

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:37 am

Major Spoilers!:

With the Amazon Trio, I always kind of wondered where Pegasus took them in the anime.

Also, is Pluto a freakin' time lord? I'm speaking strictly the anime here, but she died several times, but reappears just fine and dandy. At first in R when she died and she reappeared in S, I figured it was her future self dying, and we were seeing her past self. Okay, makes sense. But when she dies in S and reappears in StarS... my head begins to spin. I may be over thinking things, but wouldn't her dying in S result in her never being there in R and and... /head explodes
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:51 am

Kara, Pluto dies in the manga as well and comes back, but I think it's explained how she came back. Time traveling is always such a mind blown anyway XD.

Usagi beating the Dark Moon Clan in the past is such a loose end to me. So since she defeated them in the past does that mean when she becomes queen Dark Moon Clan will no longer exist and therefore Chibiusa won't go into the past?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 9:00 am

I think that since Pluto exists outside the timeline, unless she breaks a taboo and is punished by death at that point, she's kinda death proof (at least in the anime; in the manga she was only revived once before Stars so it wasn't much of a 'oh yeah, where's Pluto? She died! Wait, there she is again."). When she died in the anime she probably just popped back into the time stream, else an alternate dimensional Pluto stepped back and resumed guarding the door of time.
Since she is master of time and dimensions (and possibly the afterlife, as hinted by Naoko), it'd be far too easy for her to kinda just split off from herself every time she made a new decision and enter the timestream in any dimension of her choosing. xD Or is how I see it.

As for Luna, Artemis and Diana's deaths, I do think they were reborn. The timestream is really weird in that, if they had died then, there was still the possibility of remembering Diana, even when her parents died before she was born (alternate dimension chibi-usa headcanon entering x_x sorry), but I think that Usagi would have mentioned them at least once, even if her wedding happened up to five years later. She is all about the future, but she would always remember those who got her there, even with just a name in passing. And as for not being there at the wedding, if you look back through artbook pages, she hardly ever draws the cats in with the girl fashion shots, so I don't think she'd include them in the wedding fashion shots, either.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 9:23 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
Usagi beating the Dark Moon Clan in the past is such a loose end to me. So since she defeated them in the past does that mean when she becomes queen Dark Moon Clan will no longer exist and therefore Chibiusa won't go into the past?
Since they attacked in the future first, then went back to the past, and then returned back to the future and then were defeated, they'd still be the big bad problem they've always been. Even if she defeated them in Tokyo at their first meeting, they still would've been around in the future.

The loose end there is that since Usagi matures so much in the arcs that follow, she would never refuse to heal anyone ever again, so she would've healed the predecessors of Diamond's clan and they would never have lived on nemesis in the first place, and that would render them completely gone from that time stream.

I'm thinking that the NQS of Chibi-Moon is actually an alternate dimension version of the NQS our Stars!Usagi becomes. Things would have progressed that way and Usagi would have turned into that NQS had the two never met in the manga, but once they did, as Pluto said, it changed Usagi's destiny irrevocably. It started her on a different path as evidenced in not only what Stars!Usagi would do with handling the Black Moon Clan, but also in how much both Stars!Usagi and Stars!Mamoru learned about being a parent, which would lead them into raising Small Lady differently, probably leading to a normal growth rate and natural awakening as a senshi. Don't hate just yet! I have just a shred of more evidence for this: Now, Chibi-Usa's future is still tied to this one (evidenced in Stars), but it is unquestionably different. Why do the senshi still wear their first fuku? In S, Chibi-Usa references a picture she has seen of Sailor Moon's ultimate form, Super Sailor Moon, and the Holy Grail that unlocks that stage. We all know Stars!Usagi actually goes past Super onto Eternal. Her senshi get Super upgrades, and then Eternal upgrades to their fuku, as well; and in Chibi Usa's future, there were no mention of the outer senshi, at all, while in Stars!canon, the outers are everywhere. Stars!Hotaru would probably befriend baby Small Lady from her first breath, taking away the lonliness that ChibiUsa has known since her birth and changing a core part of who she was.
So, two different dimensions that Chibi-Usa has been able to travel between because Pluto has dominion over both time and space, thus, also, dimensions. That time key she gave to Chibi-Usa is keyed into what was her mother's true past, but upon the meeting of NQS and Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon started on a different path, a separate dimension, that Chibi Usa could access because her key knew to go to that version and dimension. In Chibi-Usa's mother's true timeline, they never met Chibi-Usa. Another villain surfaced and forced her transformation into Super Sailor Moon, but then that was the end for the Chaos in her timeline. She and Mamoru married, and they made Crystal Tokyo. Without the growth earned by Stars!Usagi through her trials with Shadow Galactica, Dead Moon, Death Busters and Dark Moon, she didn't become the defender of life that we know in Stars!Usagi, but matured along the lines we see after Classic and maybe S; she would totally have it in her to refuse to heal someone who has wronged her, thus leading to the Dark Moon Clan. She and Mamoru wouldn't have that experience with Chibi-Usa, so would be like normal parents with all of the trial and error, but on top of that they would be starting and ruling the new kingdom of Earth, and would honestly and accidentally forget about their daughter sometimes, leading to the lonely Chibi-Usa that goes back to the past.

._. were we meant to bring headcanon in as a way to answer problems? is just how my head connects the dots using what Naoko hinted.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 10:11 am

Wow....you blown my mind there lol. But I like your headcanon! It really made sense.
Back to top Go down
FateCentauri
Star Seed

FateCentauri

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 12:39 pm

My personal theory for Pluto is that maybe she's not necessarily outside of time (if anything, she's so far into it she can't get out), but outside of the normal cycle of death and rebirth for the other senshi because of her duties to the gate. When she dies, she doesn't get sent to the Cauldron or... whatever limbo the senshi hang out in the anime, she goes back to the gate. She doesn't get a life like the other senshi or a duality of normal life and duty, she just gets vacations. :/

My theory at least.
Back to top Go down
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 3:36 pm

FateCentauri wrote:
My personal theory for Pluto is that maybe she's not necessarily outside of time (if anything, she's so far into it she can't get out), but outside of the normal cycle of death and rebirth for the other senshi because of her duties to the gate. When she dies, she doesn't get sent to the Cauldron or... whatever limbo the senshi hang out in the anime, she goes back to the gate. She doesn't get a life like the other senshi or a duality of normal life and duty, she just gets vacations. :/

My theory at least.

I really really like your theory, I didn't even think of it that way but it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)   Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon: Unsolved Mysteries (WARNING: Highly possible Spoilers!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top