The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 10:57 pm

I put this thread here because I did not want to limit it to just the subbed or dubbed anime. (Small Lady Edit: This thread is not also about every aspect of Sailor Moon!)

As much as I find the anime to be childish compared to the manga, there were just some scenes that tore me apart. The final episodes in the Stars were especially jarring. I was so used to the "everything will be alright" mantra that flowed through all the seasons, that I was really shocked when the senshi died, and especially in the heart wrenching manner that their deaths occurred.

The deaths of the Inner Senshi was very difficult to watch. To me, the Inner Senshi represented all that was innocent and reassurring of a happy ending. They were Usagi's best friends from the beginning -- when they died, the seriousness of the battle against Galaxia became so real for me. The animators did a beautiful job (for once) with their final scenes.
Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Innersenshideathcop1Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Innersenshideathcop2Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Innersenshideathcop3Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Innersenshideathcop4Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Innersenshideathcop5

But I do believe that the death of Uranus and Neptune was the most devastating scene of the entire series. I actually feel that the anime did a better job than the manga in this case. I actually found myself crying when I saw this for the first time, and I was so embarrassed at myself. But this is truly the most beautiful death scene that I have ever seen. To me, this is the manga equivalent of Usagi and Mamoru if they were to ever die together in the manga.

Michiru's words of "Haruka ... I want to touch you," will forever be the most fragile and painful words.

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copySaddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy2Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy3Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy4Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy5Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy6Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy7Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy8Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy9Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Untitled-2copy10

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 5th September 2011, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 11:24 pm

The saddest to me was those two deaths. I think Pluto and Saturn really didn't get anything compared to what the rest did.

There is another scene I think is sad I just can't think of what it is. I will have to go look and bring it back.
Back to top Go down
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime14th July 2011, 11:57 am

<--- This was me during Michiru and Haruka's death scene

Oh yes, their scene made me bawl like a little baby... They basically betrayed the people that they loved in the hopes of saving the people that they loved... Letting Pluto and Saturn die thinking that they were being betrayed must have tore them up. UGH.

Another really sad scene, I think, was when Mamoru broke everything off with Usagi.
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime14th July 2011, 5:15 pm

OH GOD

THOSE

Those scenes are by far the most devastating I've seen in ANY anime, not just Sailor Moon. I rarely cry at fiction, but every single time, I can't stop myself from shedding tears. I honestly avoid those episodes now, especially if I'm feeling emotionally vulnerable. I agree, Siren, I was disappointed with the deaths of Pluto and Saturn. The others got beautifully written and animated death scenes, while theirs pretty much happens off camera and has barely any significance in comparison to the other's. I have to say I was very disappointed with the animators for casually tossing these two very important characters aside and making their deaths seem insignificant.

I will say this; no matter how badly Pluto and Saturn got gypped, it was still better than any of the Senshi's deaths in the manga. Jupiter and Mercury get killed before anybody really knows what's happening, Mars and Venus is also very quick, and we don't even see the Outer's deaths; we only see them via flashback.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 3:24 pm

Sailor Cosmos wrote:
Those scenes are by far the most devastating I've seen in ANY anime, not just Sailor Moon.
I will say this; no matter how badly Pluto and Saturn got gypped, it was still better than any of the Senshi's deaths in the manga. Jupiter and Mercury get killed before anybody really knows what's happening, Mars and Venus is also very quick, and we don't even see the Outer's deaths; we only see them via flashback.

Yes, I think those scenes really are in the top Saddest Scenes of any anime as well. The music, the lines, the quality of the animation -- they just did such a beautifully heart wrenching job. Naoko was very rushed in the manga, but the anime really took their time and did a wonderful job. Pluto and Saturn's uneventful deaths almost made sense in the anime, because they sadly never really had very important roles to begin with. :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 4:30 pm

The only thing that really upset me in the Anime was when Rei and Usagi had their final talks during Stars before she died. Hearing Usagi scream out like that after holding Rei... it just made me realize the depth of their relationship and I lost my SHIT. Lost it. Never found it again.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 6:53 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
I lost my SHIT. Lost it. Never found it again.

This has to be the greatest line on this whole forum.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 7:32 pm

This is why I liked the Star anime over star manga. All the Soldiers make it to the final battle get beautiful death scenes.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 7:37 pm

sadly, I didn't feel like crying one bit throughout the final 5 episodes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 7:37 pm

There was this one AMV I saw a long while back (when Kazaa was still the most popular way to download music and no one ever got caught for "piracy" [yes, I am that old.]) where it started out with the conversation between Rei and Usagi and then Usagi cries out. Gave me chills. I had no idea what season it was from or what was happening but it sent CHILLS down my spine.

And thanks, Roro. I try to be rememberable.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 8:29 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
There was this one AMV I saw a long while back (when Kazaa was still the most popular way to download music and no one ever got caught for "piracy" [yes, I am that old.]) where it started out with the conversation between Rei and Usagi and then Usagi cries out. Gave me chills. I had no idea what season it was from or what was happening but it sent CHILLS down my spine.

And thanks, Roro. I try to be rememberable.

That would be fantastically wonderful if you could find it. O.o Do you happen to remember what song was playing at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 8:48 pm

Not at all, Jupiter. I'm looking for it on Youtube as we speak. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 9:02 pm

I too found the break up scene to be devestating. Most especially, when Usagi cries in the photobooth. What she says is, what I think, what makes the scene so especially painful. She doesn't get mad at Mamoru or get angry at anyone in general -- she apologizes to her mother. That just broke my heart.

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* SMCSailorMoonR61R2DVDH264AAC4EF8712000-28-1
Mama, I'm sorry. I can't bring Mamo-chan home anymore.

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 22nd February 2012, 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 10:35 pm

Another scene that I thought to be devastating for Usagi was when Chibi Usa dies in the Nehelenia arc. Usagi had already gone through so much, and then to lose Chibi Usa as well. Good gosh.

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 1Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 2Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 3Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 4Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 5Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 6Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 74

Last edited by Sailor Jupiter on 5th September 2011, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 1:04 am

Yes! Jupiter, you're the first person I've seen acknowledge the sadness of Chibi Moon disappearing in the Nehellenia arc! That made me so sad!

Another sad part from the same arc is where Usagi is stuck inside that dream with the creepy flowers, and Jupiter is fighting Nehellenia to defend her. All those things she was saying about Usagi were so sweet. It was really moving!

Unfortunately, whether I even come close to crying or not depends on my mood, and I have never actually shed tears over anything in anime. I wish I could have, though.

I agree that the deaths of Uranus and Neptune were sad, but they were also beautiful in a way, as well.

I'm watching the 199th episode, and about to watch the 200th for the first time. Don't worry--I know what happens.

Every time Sailor Moon screams in anguish from seeing her friends hurt or killed, it's heart-wrenching.
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Daughter of Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 1:37 am

I think we can all agree that the stars arc was written to tear our souls apart it's so devastatingly sad.

Rachael wrote:
Another sad part from the same arc is where Usagi is stuck inside that dream with the creepy flowers, and Jupiter is fighting Nehellenia to defend her. All those things she was saying about Usagi were so sweet. It was really moving!

I was going to mention the Nehellenia arc! This isn't exactly sad... but it's still poignant. The scene where Usagi is in the flower field, glassy eyed is always very disturbing for me to watch. But then that whole arc is wack.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AtTwelve34
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 10:46 am

Rachael wrote:
Yes! Jupiter, you're the first person I've seen acknowledge the sadness of Chibi Moon disappearing in the Nehellenia arc! That made me so sad!

I've always thought the Chibi-Moon death scene during that arc to be particularly sad. The way Usagi cries right after... Sad

Another scene I always thought to be a heart wrencher was the episode when it's revealed that Uasgi is Princess Serenity. When I first saw that, as a vulnerable 12 year old, I bawled. I have it on VHS. I can't tell you how many times I've watched that episode.

Then not long after, is the finale of that season. The deaths of the inners was pretty hard to watch. Plus once I finally saw it subbed, it was even more saddening! I always thought how sweet and somber it was when Usagi went to kiss Mamoru but then didn't, because it would be unfair to her friends, who didn't get a chance for a kiss with their (possible) boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Night
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Night

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Nighty

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 11:33 am

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
I too found the break up scene to be devestating. Most especially, when Usagi cries in the photobooth. What she says is, what I think, what makes the scene so especially painful. She doesn't get mad at Mamoru or get angry at anyone in general -- she apologizes to her mother. That just broke my heart.

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* SMCSailorMoonR61R2DVDH264AAC4EF8712000-28-19 Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* SMCSailorMoonR61R2DVDH264AAC4EF8712000-28-192

This first picture is one of the saddest ever in the whole serie - in my opinion.

I don't know about you but, death scenes apart, the scene that always makes me cry :

Sailor Moon failing to transform without the Grail and crying for it endlessly.
The way her eyes look hollow when she finally make it.
Her face when she comes back with baby Hotaru in her arms.
The star locket melody.

Everything in this part never fail to give me chills.
Back to top Go down
http://ignis-divine.org
SailorBAMF
Pyramidal Crystal

SailorBAMF

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Her Royal Badass MF-er

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 1:40 pm

^ Yeah I watched the clipped above and started crying when the star locket melody started playing
Back to top Go down
http://phantasmicmuse.tumblr.com
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal

Ella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 8:29 pm

No one's mentioned anything from Classic?! The sob potential there was fantastic. Not quite as heartwrenching as Stars, but still pretty awesome.

The Inners' deaths in 45 were really sad :C Each senshi gets a great death scene, but I think my favorite was Mars'- in fact, it was her death scene that made her my favorite character. It wasn't until then that I realized how close she and Usagi were. It makes it worse that right before the fight she was like "It's ok, I won't die I promise C:"

The last few minutes of Episode 46 definitely count, but I always cry the most at Mamoru's death :C (but that is most likely the product of my known Mamo bias).

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Bawwww

This exchange is really cheesy but it's pretty much where I always start to really BAWWWW.

EDIT: For some reason the image isn't showing up as its real size? Is this a forum thing? Either way, the original is here- https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img850/5858/bawwww.png
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 8:50 pm

Ella wrote:
No one's mentioned anything from Classic?! The sob potential there was fantastic. Not quite as heartwrenching as Stars, but still pretty awesome.

The Inners' deaths in 45 were really sad :C Each senshi gets a great death scene, but I think my favorite was Mars'- in fact, it was her death scene that made her my favorite character. It wasn't until then that I realized how close she and Usagi were. It makes it worse that right before the fight she was like "It's ok, I won't die I promise C:"

The last few minutes of Episode 46 definitely count, but I always cry the most at Mamoru's death :C (but that is most likely the product of my known Mamo bias).

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Bawwww

This exchange is really cheesy but it's pretty much where I always start to really BAWWWW.

EDIT: For some reason the image isn't showing up as its real size? Is this a forum thing? Either way, the original is here- https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img850/5858/bawwww.png

YESS THIS! In a way I feel so much more emotional with these scenes rather than Stars because Usagi is literally by herself, unlike when the Starlights and Chibi Chibi helped her in Stars. Plus she's not as mature in the 1st season. Mamoru's death made me cry so much, but the Senshi even more so.

One scene that I always cry about is this one:
Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Tumblr_libp6sXMVP1qdsjogo1_500

WAHHHHH. Okay so I know its not a death scene, but just the anguish on Luna's face and how she finally falls in love, yet its an unrequited and impossible love, it simply tears me apart.
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 9:20 pm

Ella wrote:

um...I did? I was just too lazy for screen caps...^_^;
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 9:37 pm

You guys. Are killing me. Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 3050727640 Clearly, this was a bad idea of a thread because reading all these posts are making me beyond weepy.

@B-chan and @Ella -- I completely agree with you two about the Classic arc. I remember when that (albeit cheesy song) of My Only Love played during the scene when Usagi discovers she is Serenity and Mamoru her long lost love -- well, it just made me weep. I actually cannot listen to the song today because it makes me revert to my sappy eleven-year-old self and I get all teary. >_< Also, the japanese dialog between Usagi and Mamoru when he dies is incredibly endearing, however corny one may think. It's almost the simple honesty and foolishness of the words that makes it so heart wrenching. In addition, when Usagi says that she cannot kiss Mamoru because her friends were not able to kiss their boyfriends goodbye -- that too is saddening.

@Nighty -- I too felt that the scene with Usagi in the S season was very emotional. The way she slams her fist repeatedly onto the ground, along with the rawness of her voice -- it was very powerful and moving. Also, animation-wise, seeing everyone so beat up added to the reality and desperation of the situation. I know that Usagi has been belittled for the way she handled Pharaoh 90 and the mistakes made, but that does not take away from the beauty of this scene.

@Rachael & Reiko -- the scene with Jupiter and Usagi in the field of flowers was beautiful. I think Usagi and Makato started off with a very close friendship when Makato first appeared, but I do not think it was focused on very much as the series progressed. I was very appreciative of the fact that the writers chose to have this poignant scene with Makoto as the chosen senshi with Usagi. It was sort of an ode to their beginning friendship, I thought. ^^ And Usagi's blank eyes during that scene ... goodness.
Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* J2 Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* J1-2
Back to top Go down
Morpheus
Pyramidal Crystal

Morpheus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Kat's fine, too

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 10:49 pm

Fine, let's found out what makes Kat cry like a baby!

THIS SCENE
Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* UUUSAGII

Maybe I'm being too sensitive on this scene, but it has always gotten to me. Here's Usagi all on her own for once. No Luna or friends to tell her it's alright and then Mamoru pops up. And you can see for just ONE brief moment she thinks everything is going to be okay. MAMORU has finally come back to her. Not Tuxedo Kamen. Not Endymion. Mamoru.

And then he tells he doesn't recognize her.

Can you image how heartbroken she must be? He's not dead. He's not kidnapped. HE'S RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF HER AND HE REMEMBERS NOTHING. All that was EVER them is gone (for now) and all that's in front of her is a shell. And I know everything is going to be alright, but when Usagi reaches for him for like a second in an attempt to get SOMETHING at of him, it breaks my heart.

The worse part is his face. He glares at her like she's nothing. And for that scene, she was nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 10:55 pm

Thank you, Koko, for making me to want to dissolve into a small black hole of woe. Sad
Back to top Go down
Niveouslily
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : All the wrong shades, on the right page

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 10:59 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* SMCSailorMoonR61R2DVDH264AAC4EF8712000-28-19 Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* SMCSailorMoonR61R2DVDH264AAC4EF8712000-28-192

I cried SO much because of this, it reminded me my break up with my boyfriend a lot (though we got back together haha)
Back to top Go down
http://pinksugarheart.tumblr.com
Morpheus
Pyramidal Crystal

Morpheus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 11:03 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Thank you, Koko, for making me to want to dissolve into a small black hole of woe. Sad

KJAHKLADHLKDLAD

WOMAN you put me in my corner of woe for reminding my of the Usagi phonebooth scene AND the scene in which Chibiusa dissolved from EXISTENCE. I'm in a ball of sadness right now thanks to you!
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 11:19 pm

Morpheus wrote:
Sailor Jupiter wrote:

KJAHKLADHLKDLAD

WOMAN you put me in my corner of woe for reminding my of the Usagi phonebooth scene AND the scene in which Chibiusa dissolved from EXISTENCE. I'm in a ball of sadness right now thanks to you!

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Tumblr_l7d3wrKOTM1qbpk2wo1_500_largecopy
Back to top Go down
Morpheus
Pyramidal Crystal

Morpheus

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime16th July 2011, 11:26 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Sailor Jupiter wrote:

KJAHKLADHLKDLAD

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Tumblr_l7d3wrKOTM1qbpk2wo1_500_largecopy

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* 355
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Pyramidal Crystal

Rachael

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime17th July 2011, 2:49 am

Reiko wrote:
I was going to mention the Nehellenia arc! This isn't exactly sad... but it's still poignant. The scene where Usagi is in the flower field, glassy eyed is always very disturbing for me to watch. But then that whole arc is wack.

I think part of it is that the "happy" music continues to play while all this is going on. D: I found that extremely disturbing, but in a "Wow, this is awesome" sort of way. I'm such a sucker for drama. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*   Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saddest Moments in Sailor Moon *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top