The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

(Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown Empty
PostSubject: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime30th January 2017, 11:22 am

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Buggy Or Captain Buggy or Buggy The Star Clown
Universe: One Piece (anime)
Canon or Original: Canon

Character Image: 270
Personality Traits:
-Paranoia regarding his nose
-complete lack of fear towards swordsmen
-has good “dumb luck” (Has been struck by lightning, chased by Smoker *one piece character made of smoke*, frozen alive and inadvertently slashed)
-Has delayed reactions to things
-STRONG LOVE of Treasure 

Universe Specific Information: One Piece: One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a young man whose body gained the properties of rubber after unintentionally eating a Devil Fruit. With his crew of pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates, Luffy explores the Grand Line in search of the world's ultimate treasure known as "One Piece" in order to become the next King of the Pirates.

Storyline Specific Information: 

Dissidia Multiverse: In a secret alternate dimension, the Goddess of Harmony, Cosmos, and the God of Discord, Chaos, have been in eternal conflict. When one side is victorious, the scale for the entire universe is tipped towards their side, until the other is eventually revived and the war can start again from the beginning.

Warriors of Light and of Darkness have been summoned in this separate dimension to assist their side in this Grand War. But in this place that those characters have limited knowledge of, things may not be as they seem...

Ability’s for Dissidia RP:
1. Chemical Expertise: example: he was able to create a cannon ball the size of a mothball with enough power to destroy a town.

2. Bara Bara no Mi: He ate this Devil Fruit which gave me the ability to be immune to Slashing, cutting and Cleaving attacks. any such attack just separates him into his component parts, allowing him to reform as needed.

3. Most of his body can fly through the air with enough force to send someone flying through a wall BUT Buggy’s feet have to be on the ground for this to work. in other words he would have to be split into pieces most times.

4. Bara Bara Japanese Cracker: To do this Buggy must be holding 4 knives in each hand and have his shoe-knife out. he then jumps up and spins rapidly at his opponent. Example: https://youtu.be/WXfigKCj5TM (start at 18 seconds-ends at 32 seconds)

5. Bara Bara Emergency Escape: Buggy can use this against someone attacking him to detach a body part or parts to avoid attacks. Doesn’t always work.

6. A "Muggy Ball" is shaped just like one of Buggy's larger "Buggy Balls" that normally go into cannons. One difference is that these "Muggy Balls" can be concealed on a person and transported easily. 

As for power, it has the same explosiveness as a "Buggy Ball"(similar to a hand grenade) but does not require a cannon. It has been shown that Buggy can kick these with his shoe (an example of launching one) or he could just throw them as well.

Additional Information:
Source:  http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Buggy

RP Sample:
Captain Buggy was at the front of his ship looking down at his crew who had followed him for years. He grinned but knew inside that this would be their toughest battle yet. He yelled, "Well men...I Captain Buggy have brought us through many a trial..the fight with Monkey D. Luffy then The swordsmen Zolo and their devious navigator Nami..and many others, but today...Today we will take them down once and for all! Using my great Devil Fruit ability and my battle strategies...WE WILL WIN!!!" *Crew Cheers* 'I just hope nothing bad happens to me today..please no messed up close to death experiences today' he thought as he watched his crew get pumped up.

Last edited by Sportsnutd on 27th August 2018, 5:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime30th January 2017, 11:23 am

i should be able to finish the rest today
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime31st January 2017, 9:55 am

added RP sample in light blue
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime31st January 2017, 7:15 pm

ready for review i think
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime2nd February 2017, 6:24 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 5:56 pm

Bumping for adding power number 6
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 9:35 pm

Addition approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown   (Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Multiverse)(Relaxed)Buggy the Star Clown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top