The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Advanced Guardian: Sirius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Advanced Guardian: Sirius Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime14th February 2012, 1:40 pm

Character Information
Advanced Guardian: Sirius 0k7re10
Name: Sirius. 

Age and Date of Birth: Born in the Summer, age unknown.

Race: Coronis ; appears as American Crow

Birthplace: Genesis Castle* Orion Nebula; son of the Coronis emissaries

Job: Advisor to the (Outer Senshi OR Belt Senshi OR Senshi (nondenominational)) of the Orion Nebula: (Betelgeuse, Bellatrix, Saiph and Rigel OR Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka OR all). Mirrors Bunny (“the cat”)’s guardianship over the (opposite of above).

Appearance:
Advanced Guardian: Sirius Sirius10Sirius is a proud-looking crow with inky black feathers and intelligent brown eyes. His black bill is thick and sturdy, with feathers covering his nostrils and the base of his bill. The feathers on his back have a scale-like pattern, and his tail is medium-length and square. His wings are fairly broad and rounded with the wingtip feathers spread like fingers, and his long legs are powerful and have three toes.
When molting, Sirius’s feathers turn an unattractive brown and appear scaly, while his new feathers are glossy and gorgeous.
Hobbies/Occupations: Nitpicking; advising senshi.

Skills/Abilities: Lock picking (he’s rather proud of that). Speaking telepathically - he is unable to speak vocally (beyond a hearty CAW!)

Personality: Sirius is very social, similar to his ‘brethren,‘ but where they can and do form flocks in the millions, he cannot stand to be with them for long periods of time due to their simplistic nature (he’d prefer to brag about himself to people who could actually understand him and realize his value rather than hang around with creatures who look like him but don’t understand how incredibly amazing he is). While he will ‘slum it’ with other crows for a good time during the day, he prefers to spend his time with “his” senshi, even “the cat” if it comes down to it.

He’s extremely talkative and easily excitable, but can tone down his energetic and expressive nature in favor of providing others with inspiration, security and warmth. He can be courteous, eloquent and polite, when he needs to be, and has a bit of a silver tongue when it comes to complimenting and sweet-talking people to get his way. Sirius is smart, inquisitive and restless, and can turn his intelligence towards mischief when bored. He has a tendency to rapidly change emotional states as well as become aggressive, especially when doubted, and while he can occasionally offend others with his short temper and predisposition for lecturing, most of the time he is known for being a courageous, engaging and enthusiastic addition to any group.
Biography/History: ((See Guardian information for previous life backstory)). Sirius reawakened not too far into the 21st century of Earth, and for a time he suffered amnesia of his past life. He lived with crows, ate with crows, belonged with crows, thinking he was some sort of genetic mistake for having an intelligence so much greater than theirs. Over time, however, as his past life came back to him, he realized his destiny to discover and train the Orion Senshi, to find and protect the Princess, and to find and guard the Genesis Crystal, less Scorpion reawaken.

Through use of reasoning and intuition, he identified ___ as being Sailor ____, leader of the ___ senshi. However, as there seemed to be no evil afoot, no sign of Scorpion’s rebirth or reawakening, he chose to watch over the girl from a distance. … though he would occasionally put thoughts into her head. What? It was lonely.

But then Scorpion did reemerge, and one by one, he started sensing and reawakening the Orion senshi, finding out one night that half of his job was done for him… by Bunny.
Likes/Dislikes:
  • Talking
  • Sensation, drama and sentiment (he loves his soap operas)
  • Being invited to parties

Dislikes

• Being alone
  • Being doubted

Weaknesses/Strengths:
Strength

• Strong intuition and survival instincts
  • Good at complimenting/sweet-talking
  • He strengthens people’s self-confidence, encouraging them to tackle problems without hesitation
  • Intelligent problem-solver

Weaknesses

• Egotistic
  • Lack of interest in other people’s “human” problems
  • Excessive self-centeredness & self-importance
  • Occasionally selfish, bossy, and demanding
  • Usually only sees his own side when confronted with an issue
  • Doesn’t plan ahead…

Quote:

Dream(s): To find the missing Princess and guide the senshi to the defeat of the Scorpion.

Family: Was adopted by ___, aka Sailor ____.

Other Noteworthy Facts: When given enough energy, or overly anxious or threatened, Sirius can transform into his dog-eared humanoid form. See below for details.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Knight/Guardian Information

Knight/Guardian Name and Title: Sirius, the cursed Coronis Crow

Realm of Influence(s): Sound and Waves

Items: Can create senshi transformation and disguise items.

Symbol: None

Outfit/Appearance
Advanced Guardian: Sirius Sirius11When in humanoid form, Sirius takes the visage of a tall, very tanned male with short and unruly glossy black hair. His frame is lean and agile, and he wears the outfit he wore when the Genesis Castle fell – an all-black ensemble that appears to be tailored more for fashion than for function. It fits close to the body, so is relatively easy to move in, but its golden decorative rings would throw him off balance if he attempted any spins. Unlike his Coronis kin, Sirius has had the ability to call forth his wings revoked until further notice; in their stead, on his back, acting like placeholders, are the tattooed outlines of tiny little wings.
Also unlike his Coronis kin, Sirius’s head is “graced” by two pointy dog ears, the remnants of a curse cast upon him and his ‘partner’ Bunny in response to their failures in the past.

((**Note: Image is current placeholder. :/ Can't seem to find any dog-earred black haired anime men. ... go figure XD))
Attacks:
CORVUS ECHOING CALL! (Offensive/Support)

• Energy Requirement - Medium
  • Accuracy – 75%
  • Appearance – Sirius claps his hands dramatically, or caws loudly. The sound waves issued forth grow in strength, affecting the physical world by causing the ground to shake and the air to become heavy and waver.
  • Effects – Causes enemy to become off-balance, giving allies the time they need to regroup and refocus.
  • Weakness – If aimed incorrectly, can be just as damaging to allies as to enemies.

Knight/Guardian History: Sirius was born and raised in the Genesis Palace and worked alongside his parents with interstellar relations until he turned 18; from that point forward, he was placed in charge of training the Orion Senshi, the guardian/warriors in charge of keeping Orion, and it’s princess, safe.
However, he wasn’t their only tutor. Co-teaching the seven senshi of Orion was a Mau cat by the name of Bunny, named for the constellation below Orion just as he was named for the principle star of constellation to its side. From first glance, Sirius disliked the girl. They could never agree on anything, from training schedules to tactics to philosophy. They fought constantly, right up until the end… As punishment, the goddess placed a curse on the two: until they could get along, they would suffer with the characteristics of their namesakes. The curse was so strong that it followed them into their next lifetime on Earth, as did their general dislike of one another.

Mission: To reawaken the Orion Senshi and lead them on their quest to find and protect the Princess and the Genesis Crystal, as well as to defeat Scorpion.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 12th October 2014, 8:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime15th February 2012, 1:00 pm

Since Sailor Pluto is still on LOA and does not currently have access to the computer or Internets, I will be reviewing this profile (Sailor Saturn is reviewing your other profile).
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 8:37 am

Quote :
… though he would occasionally put thoughts into her head. What? It was lonely.

How did he put thoughts into her head? I wasn't sure if you were talking about some sort of mind-reading ability or if he used his human voice from time to time without her realizing the voice came from a crow.

Quote :
His frame is lean and agile, and he wears the outfit he wore when the Genesis Castle fell – an all-black ensemble that appears to be tailored more for fashion than for function. It fits close to the body, so is relatively easy to move in, but its golden decorative rings would throw him off balance if he attempted any spins.

I would love it if you could add another sentence. I'm having trouble picturing the outfit in my mind.

Quote :
They fought constantly, right up until the end… As punishment, the goddess placed a curse on the two: until they could get along, they would suffer with the characteristics of their namesakes. The curse was so strong that it followed them into their next lifetime on Earth, as did their general dislike of one another.

Which goddess and why did the goddess care that two guardians were not getting along?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime18th February 2012, 9:24 am

XD I forgot to put he only speaks telepathically, didn't I? Woops! I'mma fix that.

lol, I was trying to leave it vague as I didn't specifically know what I was going for with his outfit, hoping to find some inspiration somewhere. Unfortunately... I didn't x_x

As for the goddess... I'm really not sure at all! ^^' The Lady came up with the idea and I kinda ran with it without considering such things. Maybe it was the Queen?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime21st February 2012, 8:57 am

I would like to see a little more about his relationship with Bunny in the personality section. Also, what makes him angry or upset and how does he react? What makes him sad and how does he react?

Does he have to speak telepathically while in his human form?

Almost done.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime21st February 2012, 9:06 am

^^* The Lady and I haven't spoken much about their relationship except that they clash all the time. ._. perhaps this application should be put on hold until others are ready?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime21st February 2012, 9:13 am

I notice that you also have many blanks and alternatives, because you aren't sure what other people are doing with their characters. I will tentatively approve your character only if you promise to edit and revise your character application as soon as you know what the others are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime21st February 2012, 9:25 am

Most definitely XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Guardian: Sirius   Advanced Guardian: Sirius I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Guardian: Sirius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top