The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Dathomir's Story/Art Tracker (Art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunaXTwilitXGoddess
Star Seed

LunaXTwilitXGoddess

Star Seed

Title : Artist

Sailor Dathomir's Story/Art Tracker (Art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists) Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Dathomir's Story/Art Tracker (Art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists)   Sailor Dathomir's Story/Art Tracker (Art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists) I_icon_minitime19th September 2016, 6:16 am

This was another some people had gotten curious about, and with the new SMAUgeant over at the SMAU site, not to mention the tons of art and story I have on her, and the upcoming comic I'll be working on next year), I thought a thread to get acquainted with her would work. 

All art is mine, unless otherwise stated.

This baby is my crossover baby with Sailor Moon and Star Wars. I was originally to play a Dathomiri witch in a fanseries a friend of mine was creating. But since it decided to disband, I couldn't leave her abandoned. So, I turned her into a Sailor Senshi. Her daughter will be featured here to, when SMAUgeant starts back up. But for now, enjoy pieces of her story that I have so far. When the manga gets started, I'll make a thread for that, so you guys can also enjoy.

Will post once a day in this thread, to not overwhelm everyone.

Sailor Dathomir's Story/Art Tracker (Art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists) 12814511

Civilian name: Persephone

Senshi name: Sailor Dathomir

Planet of Origin: Dathomir

Transformation phrase: Dathomir Prisim Power, Make Up!

Transformation: Ribbons filled with Force energy cover her body, before finishing with a backflip, taking her pose, and winking at her opponent.

Thoughts after transforming for the first time: Shock, Fear, Disbelief, Numb

Backstory: Originally a witch in the Singing Mountain tribe on Dathomir, she was approached by a man and his wife, asking for help on a quest to retrieve an article. She agreed, hoping that this mission of theirs would put her in the good graces of the Grand Mother of the tribe. She knew one day, she would take over the Grand Mother's place, and become the new protector of the tribe.

She met and fell in love with a bounty hunter, who eventually spurned her after her darkside incident. What made matters worse, she was with his child. He told her to kill the child, for he felt the child would become a monster, just like her mother. When she had refused, he left her behind, and left her with a broken heart.

Her friends, Chiyo, Crow, and Fiachra, decided to stay with her, to help Persephone raise her baby. They didn't know if the child were to be a Jedi or Senshi. But knew that one day, she would eventually follow in her mother's footsteps, and protect those who need protection.

Persephone is the embodiment of good and pureness. Even though she'd been dealt a bad hand, she still smiles, and looks to help those before herself. She one day wishes that all planets can live together in harmony. But she knows that future is still a long way off.

Persephone is not a princess or a queen, which does set her apart from other Senshi. On Dathomir, they don't really have queens or princesses. She is a priestess who protects.

She is a Senshi with both Jedi and Senshi powers, and most of her attacks are Force-related. 

She's also welcome to making any new friends. She's not shy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailormoonartistsunited.com/user/LunaXTwilitXGoddess http://lunaxtwilitxgoddess.deviantart.com

Sailor Dathomir's Story/Art Tracker (Art by LunaXTwilitXGoddess/assort. artists)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top