The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Shattered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Firefly

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2016, 9:45 am

"Tuxedo Kamen-Sama...." Saturn began wiping her tears and looking up at him though still clung to Uranus' fuku. "I tried healing her but it seems whatever that broken silver stuff is, is what caused it maybe." She guessed

"We all came here to find Usagi-San like this. I'm sorry but we know nothing more about this." She apologized looking at him.

Saturn was happy that Usagi had a pulse like Venus said, but how long would it last? That question rang her mind as she glanced to the lifeless Usagi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXjkyUY8ALgc-juz0dw0jw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2016, 10:35 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 1483032476 Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 1483032476

Uranus arrived like the wind and like a gust of wind had hit her, Pluto found herself being shoved aside. As she was kneeling by Chibiusa, she lost her balance in Uranus's hasty scramble to see Usagi. Pluto with held a look of annoyance at her companion. She understood Uranus could be brash and hasty but...sometimes she was just a bit too much, even for her. She brushed off her fuku and stood up, taking a few steps away to allow others space to asses the situation.

When Venus arrived, Pluto was relieved when she took the calm, leadership approach in checking her pulse. Maybe she could have had the chance to do that, but she had been pushed aside before she could even consider that option. Chibiusa replied to her and did her best to calm her favorite small princess down. Seeing both of her previous princesses like this ripped at her heart strings, but she had to be that rock for Chibiusa now.

"Prince, is there a possibility you could use your powers to act as life support? She will most likely respond to your power the most while we try to figure out what can be done."
Back to top Go down
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2016, 4:05 pm

Ami [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 1666276025

Ever since Ami emerged from the chilly, underground stone cave on the outskirts of the city she had somehow ended up in, she raced to the minute locations compared to the whole of Tokyo. She believed with the utmost confidence in herself that Chibiusa and Usagi were there; or at least had been there.
"Chibiusa? Usagi? Has anyone seen them here?" Ami inquired with haste.
This recurrent phrase was only met by muteness each and every time.

After going though the aforementioned routine for what appeared to be dozens upon dozens of times, in utter defeat, Ami began to embark to the local park that she made trips to for eons, whenever she was stressed, or simply to take a stroll and admire the breathtaking nature in proximity of her. It was most certainly was a gorgeous day- the golden, gleaming sun was beaming down at her, the sky was a pristine bright ocean hue, the children were playfully running throughout the colorful playground, and an abundance of people surrounded a lifeless body on the burning, heated sidewalk. Wait, that was not normal.

"Is that, who I, um, think it, um, is?" Ami muttered to herself with an already onset emotion of wailing, even before approaching the large crowd.

With only a couple of steps closer, she was now able to verify who this person is, or perhaps, was. Usagi.
With a blink of an eye, reality began crashing down upon her; her heart rate elevated exponentially, her breathing became hoarse, because she knew in the back of her mind that the princess was indeed, gone. As much as she wanted to believe otherwise, the inevitable moment had now descended upon them; Usagi, was, truly lost.

With a speedily multiplying stomach ache due to the up-to-the-minute happenings, she slightly lowered her eyes and took a step forward to where she was visible to the mourning group.

"The princess: what, why, how, where, when..." She barely had the ability to mouth out.

Last edited by Moonstone on 21st September 2016, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more typos :P)
Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Eternity

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Zoisite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2016, 6:33 pm

Mamoru looked to Chibiusa as she pleaded for him to help Usagi. It hurt him to see her cry like that, but he had to push that aside for now. It was obvious Usagi needed him the most. "Deep breaths, I'm going to try and see what I can do for now." He said with a nod.

He looked up to Hotaru, "Thank you for at least trying. She was here like this...?" Tuxedo Kamen's gloved hands carefully picked a silver shard from Usagi's hair. He was sure to handle it with extreme care. No hint as to what it exactly was. Setting it back down he shook his head.

Turning his gaze to Setsuna, it seemed she had a similar idea in her mind as to what he could do. She was right about Usagi responding to his power the most. Things have seemed hopeless before for him and Usagi, but it was something about each other that always helped in the end. 

The prince turned his attention to Usagi. He took off a glove and put it aside, using his ungloved hand to hold Usagi's hand. He felt like this sort of power worked better this way. He closed his eyes, keeping his breath steady. He focused on the fallen princess, hoping this would do something for her.
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2016, 9:00 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 2045764097
Mars stopped from crying once she saw the Outers and Tuxedo Kamen here .

Haruka ,Michiru and Setsuna...what happened to Usagi ?

She was still confused about what happened to Usagi and Chibiusa .
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2016, 2:33 pm

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 1333987389

When Mercury arrived, Jupiter leaned close to answer her in a low voice. "We found her like this. We still don't know what's going on, but..." She pointed at the broken glass and at the three animals remaining on the ground. "I'm certain there was a Lemures involved." She shook her head, watching Mamoru taking care of Usagi. "He's going to try to revive her, or at least keep her  vitals functioning."

She held her fist with her other hand. "And *I* for one would love to get my hands on whoever it was that did this." With a shout she punched her fist forward into dead air. It felt good to let out a little bit of frustration.

Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2016, 6:09 pm

"Isn't there anything we can do?" She said frustration and sadness clear in Saturns' voice.

'More like isn't there any thing I can do?' She thought in the back of her mind, after all since her powers were death couldn't she at least reverse it? Or was it that she wasn't strong enough?

They were all nervous, though she had never see Uranus cry, it shocked her a bit but after all even Saturn had cried and no one has ever seen that before no even Chibiusa. Sighing heavily, Saturn tried her best to keep hope but it was failing her.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2016, 6:18 pm

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 4039879955
While there was slight comfort in hearing that they did find a pulse, it was short lived. Their princess didn't look very much alive-she looked as pale as a ghost, her eyes glassy. Uranus felt as though she weren't entirely present, as though she was watching this horrible event transpire through a television screen or a window. One by one, more senshi expressed their concern, either by word of mouth or the terror mirrored in their body language; and Uranus was no exception.

Uranus' legs were shaking as she walked slowly, carefully as though she were treading on glass toward her prince's side. She glanced from him to her, checking their complexions carefully. She held her breath and waited for something; anything, to show that Usagi's condition was improving.

If this didn't work, what on earth could they do?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th September 2016, 4:46 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 VjxvQoH

Chibiusa told Pluto what happened, but it still wasn’t clear. It didn’t seem like anyone among them had actually witnessed what happened. Tuxedo Mask was trying to help, but Venus knew it would only be a temporary solution. They needed to fix what was truly broke. But how…?

They were in over their heads. In desperation, Venus reopened her communicator and called for Luna and Artemis, telling them where they were and that it was an emergency.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th September 2016, 7:45 am

Venus ,wait !What if Luna and Artemis have been kidnapped ?

She knew that the others couldn't believe her but her real intention was to protect Usagi and Chibiusa :to stay with them if something bad happens .
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Eternity

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th September 2016, 8:00 pm

Mamoru sat there for a while concentrating on his thoughts. Perhaps if he thought about good times between him and Usagi that might do something. Many memorable experiences they've had, happy, funny any joyful. Just like Usagi her self, for the most part. He thought of her bright smile and her laugh. And most of all how much he truely cared for her.

It took a while for Tuxedo Mask to reply to Saturn due to this. Without looking to her he simply said, "I'm not sure. This may be all we can do. But it may not... I'm not sure if this is having any sort of effect on her..."
Back to top Go down
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th September 2016, 8:52 pm

Saturn walked with Uranus' and sighed sadly and looked disappointed yet angry at her scythe, she felt a bit responsible for letting it happen, after all Chibiusa and Usagi were supposed to come over.. 

"If only my scythe had more power... maybe it could bring her back..." Saturn said clinching her scythe and Uranus' fuku tightly with a sigh of frustration.

'Or maybe if I had called or something....' She thought looking down to Mamoru trying to heal Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2016, 6:39 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 ZLikWQe

As the worried group gathered closer together, hopeful eyes watched as Tuxedo Kamen attempted to work his special kind of magic, to bring back life to the unmoving form of Usagi. The soft glow of this magic seeped into Usagi's skin, enhancing the life that still clung within her. After a while, Usagi stirred.

Eyes opening slowly, she looked first to Tuxedo Kamen. "Mamo.. chan?" The words were said in a tired and quiet kind of way. "Chibiusa?" She had been found. That was good.

Right?

Heavy blue eyes turned to look at all of the other familiar faces. "Oh. Everyone is here." It seemed to her that she should feel something about this, feel something within herself. Joy maybe? Relief, or even just comfort. She knew that everyone here was important to her. She remembered that she loved them, her brain was telling her that it was a truth. Past memories lead her to believe that, at the very least, tears should be stinging her eyes right now.

But she felt nothing at all.

And even then, she couldn't muster the barest amount of concern at this lack of emotion. None of it mattered.

She felt as though she should say something - anything - but there were no words. She simply had nothing she wanted to say to any of them.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2016, 6:54 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 186320883 Place holder header <3 [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 186320883

It was beginning to get on her nerves that she had yet to find Chibiusa. She was just a young girl, how could she so effectively hide herself away? Luna felt a little miffed that she was being outsmarted in this.

The sound of Venus's voice coming through her own communicator stopped Luna in her tracks. An emergency? Luna frowned, but began to make her way to the location that Venus had given. What kind of emergency could it be? Had the other found Chibiusa in a bad way? Maybe it was just a lemure attack - but then, what help could she possibly offer. She was just a cat, after all. Maybe the girls had gotten in over their heads - again - and needed some guidance.

Yes, that was probably it.

Luna ignored the rush of gratitude to know that, even now, she was still needed, and instead quickened her pace even more. She ran into Artemis on the way, but the two said nothing at all, and simply ran next to each other. Luna was already going through several different lecturess, each detailing exactly why the girls needed to do a lot more training than they did. Really, why were they so quick to ignore the necessary precautions?

But the sight that met her eyes as she arrived on the scene was something Luna could never have prepared herself for.

"Usagi?" The words escaped her in a harsh whisper. She didn't dare believe what she saw in front of her. Usagi was sitting up, her eyes were open, but there was something positively wrong with the way she looked.

It wasn't something physical - she looked like her regular self - but it was in the way Usagi held herself, and the strange shine in her eyes. Or, rather, it was the fact that there was barely a shine at all.

It was like Usagi was living, but the life had been etched out of her. It was wrong, and it was strange, and Luna had to look away.

She noticed the cracked shards of glass, and recognized the colors. And all at once the pieces of what must have happened came together at once. "Her Dream Mirror..." Luna let the sentence trail away, unsure what to add, as horror gripped at her.

Oh, Usagi...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Eternity

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2016, 5:44 pm

Hearing Usagi's voice, Mamoru seemed to relax. He let out a soft sigh as he looked to her. "Usako..." He felt at least a bit relieved. Though he know she still wasn't fully alright. At least she was conscious.

Tuxedo Kamen looked to Luna and frowned looking to the glass shards and shook his head. If this was her dream mirror then... There wasn't much else he could do for Usagi, was there...?
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 5:58 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 BhdwLus

Chibi Usa gasped as she heard her voice, her hold on Usagi relaxing for a moment and then tightening for another close embrace. She wasn't... dead. Somehow that was only a slight relief, all things considered, but it was such a terrifying fear that for a moment she couldn't even believe it. But no, Usagi was alive, Mamoru had helped her, and Chibi Usa's thoughts were slowly clearing as that all-consuming panic abated.

But her voice was wrong. Rubbing some of the tears from her eyes, Chibi Usa slowly loosened her grip on Usagi and sat up. Really tried to observe the situation around her—including the odd and unsettling tone of Usagi's voice. It didn't sound like the teenager she knew. There was a flat hollowness to it. It worried the younger girl.

And then she heard Luna, too. So faint.

Chibi Usa's eyes widened, taking in the shards that littered the ground all around them.

"Usagi... Usagi's Dream Mirror...!" she choked, covering her mouth with horror. She reached towards some of the pieces, trying to gather the displaced broken fragments. Could they... could they put them back together? Was it even...? As she looked down at the two now in her hands, she knew it wasn't possible. This wasn't an art project that could be glued back together. This was, in some ways, a part of Usagi's soul.

She glanced at the others, trying to will her body not to tremble.

"We have to fix it," she whispered. Not that she knew how...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 7:57 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 VjxvQoH

She held her breath when Usagi seemed to wake up, though something about her still seemed… wrong.

She recognized them, and she could speak… but she seemed completely and utterly emotionless.

The opposite of the Usagi they knew and loved, who was always brimming with feeling.

When Luna and Artemis arrived, and Luna said something about her Dream Mirror… Venus looked at the pieces of glass again. What she had thought of as the Silver Crystal now seemed obvious as Usagi’s Dream Mirror. She gasped, torn between the relief that it wasn’t Usagi’s life force that had been shattered, and horror at the idea that a part of her was broken beyond repair nonetheless.

What would happen to a person if their dream mirror shattered? This was unprecedented. Logic said they would simply cease to have any dreams or imagination, and the idea of an Usagi like that broke her heart.

“Luna, what can we do to repair it?” she asked helplessly, wishing someone would just give her an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 2:28 pm

Uranus should have been relieved to hear Usagi's voice.

Hell, she should have been relieved that Usagi even awoke.

And yet, the sight that played out in front of her gave her another reason to despair. The princess was like a doll, eyes glossy and voice lacking any emotion whatsoever. There was no laughter, no tears of joy upon seeing her friends, not even the smallest of smiles graced her lips.

"What is the meaning of this..?" Uranus balled a fist as she turned to Mamoru. "I thought you healed her!"
Back to top Go down
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 2:34 pm

Saturn smiled a little hearing Usagis' voice but was confused by the lack of emotion in it.

"Why doesn't she have emotions Mamoru? And what's a...dream mirror?" Saturn asked, she had never really been at the battles with the lemures so the fact of a dream mirror confused her. 

'Was it like a pure heart crystal?' Saturn thought staring at the broken glass pieces then meeting Usagis' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Eternity

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 5:13 pm

Mamoru looked up to Uranus alarmed. "I never said this was a for sure thing, Uranus... I've done what I can for Usako, but I'm not sure if there's anything to be done for her dream mirror..." He let out a stressed sigh. "This is out of my power from where I can see it. You have to understand, there's only so much I can do."

"I believe the emotionless part is due to the Dream Mirror being shattered. Think of it like a representation of one's dream that becomes physical when called out. One who has beautiful dreams... Cannot live without it." Tuxedo Kamen explained, looking down to Usagi.
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 6:42 pm

Jupitrr knelt down to pick up a piece of glass. "I habe an idea," she said slowly. "It's just an experiment, and would only be temporary." She turned to look up at Sailor Merciry, holding the shard up to her. "What if wr collect all the pieces and fit them back togethrr the best we can? Then you can ice it over to hold them together-- just until we're able to find a better way to repait it. "
Back to top Go down
Moonstone

Moonstone

Title : GC's Official Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2016, 8:05 pm

Ami [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 1666276025

As Jupiter clued Ami into what was predicted to have happened, a sharp chill ran across her spine all the way to the tips of her toes. Her suspicions had been confirmed- Usagi's Dream Mirror had been, shattered. She wasn't even aware of the complications of having a fragmented Dream Mirror, let alone even having the thought that this was Usagi's own battle- no one else could combat it for her.
"Stay strong, Usagi, and everyone," Ami pleaded to everyone in the center of her mind.

While Mamoru was continuing to attempt to revive Usagi, all she could do was clasp her breath and perch in wait on the aged yet sturdy wooden park bench conveniently located right where the crowd was located. Although she made the effort to believe everything would turn out alright, more often than not, these positive thoughts reverted into pessimistic views; the what ifs.
"Have hope, Ami," a prominent voice prevailed against the negative thoughts, "things could always be worse."

At first, this seemed this prediction was coming true. When Usagi awoke drowsily, a jolt of shock, disbelief, and happiness reverberated throughout the whole of Ami's body. She was alive! Mamoru resuscitated her! After a few moments of pure silence, Ami identified that something was off. A lifeless gaze at the horde stared straight off into the distance. Her facial expression was also non-existent, and the witty humor she would always respond with was absent. That bubbly, goofy Usagi she had known for years did not appear to be there. She was there, but at the same time, not there.

With a new idea formulating in her mind, Ami quietly suggested in a hushed voice so Usagi could not overhear, "Maybe we could try to fuse the mirror back together with our powers instead? Would that work?"

Back to top Go down
http://sailorchibiusagi.tumblr.com http://sweetplatypus.deviantart.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2016, 5:08 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 ZLikWQe

So many people were talking, it was hard to keep up. She didn't care so much what they were saying, so following the words was difficult. Usagi spent her time looking from one person to the other, taking in the way they all looked so worried, so upset.

But why?

She had a feeling they were discussing her, but Usagi didn't understand the reasons behind such a discussion. She was alive. She was here. What more did they want? It made her wonder if she was doing something wrong, but she couldn't begin to guess as to what. She had barely said anything at all, so what distress could she have caused?

Usagi looked to Chibiusa, seeing the girl holding pieces of some shattered thing. She almost felt she should say something, to tell the girl to put them down - she might cut herself on the edges - but it didn't seem to matter so much, so she said nothing.

She realized then that she was sitting upon some of the shards herself. How hadn't she noticed before? It was uncomfortable, the hard pieces digging and hurting. But she didn't move out of the way. What did it matter if she moved away or not?

None of it mattered at all.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2016, 5:09 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 186320883 Place holder header <3 [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 186320883

Luna had not looked up from the ground, unable to bare looking at Usagi looking so wrong. This wasn't right. How could this have even happened? Memories flashed before her of Usagi in so many varying emotions - Usagi sniffling back tears at running out of her favorite treat, Usagi grinning with glee as she played that silly video game, Usagi smiling with such tenderness as she hugged Chibiusa, Usagi looking so strong and confident as she saved the world. And she remembered most the Usagi who looked at all of the people important to her with such unadultered love in her eyes.

That was the real Usagi. The Usagi that should be sitting here with them now.

Not this...imposter.

Luna's heart hurt from hearing the others speak. Everyone was hurting in their own way, and she wasn't sure how to help any of them, not when her own horror at the situation still gripped so tightly at her, consuming her thoughts.

But it was up to her to fix this. She was Luna, she was their advisor. If she couldn't help find a solution to this, what good was she?

In response to Venus's question, Luna finally looked up from the ground, putting on her bravest face. "I don't know," she said truthfully. "We ultimately know so little about these Dream Mirrors... and this is a development we haven't had to deal with yet." That didn't bestow much confidence. "But we'll figure out a way."

Mercury and Jupiter offered ideas on how to fix the Mirror, but Luna shook her head. "No, I don't believe those would work. Something like this would need a kind of delicate approach. We shouldn't mess with it unless we're absolutely certain it will work." She wanted to sigh, to let out the pent up emotions bubbling in her chest, but she held it back. Had to look strong. "We'll find a way. But for now let's collect the... pieces, and bring Usagi somewhere so she can rest. Perhaps not at the Tsukino residence until we figure this out."

Quote :
We'll be finishing this up soon! This was always meant to just be an exploratory scene, not one where we would find an actual solution to fix Usagi not yet anyway heheh. So now is the time to have your character finish up with any final thoughts or conversations or to recall memories, etc!  
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2016, 5:33 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 BhdwLus

Chibi Usa listened to Luna, uncharacteristically silent, her eyes never leaving Usagi. This person who had come to mean so much to her... This person who was both her mother and her sister and her friend... This person who had saved so many lives selflessly, time and time again, proving that miracles existed and death was not the end... She did not deserve this. How could she have been reduced to such a husk of herself from one small interaction with a Lemure? After Usagi had survived so many attacks from more significant evil forces?

It was so unfair.

The pink-haired girl had cried enough when she thought Usagi was dead. Now that she knew the girl was was alive, but so changed, there were no more tears. Chibi Usa swallowed her confusion and hurt, trying to hide it from the others. Inside, somehow she felt that this was her fault. One more thing that she had done wrong, endangering others. She began to collect the shards mechanically, detached from her feelings, careful to get the ones nearest Usagi.

The fragments of Dream Mirror did not weigh down her hands, but they weighed heavily on her heart. The sharp edges bit into her fingers, but she barely noticed. They didn't have any answers. They didn't know what to do next. If only she could have prevented it, somehow...!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2016, 9:46 pm

Sailor Jupiter gritted her teeth, awaiting Luna's assessment, but she could keep her patience no longer. So she didn't want to even TRY to put the pieces together yet, but that wasn't going to accomplish anything. "Well dammmit, Luna, we habe to do DOMETHING!" she yelled, tjen she rushed over to a tree amd katate-kicked a low-hamging branch with a loud CRACK! Breathing loudly, she turned away as the branch snapped off and fell behind her. 

If only she had been hete sooner. If only she had been able to prevent this. 

Usagi's blank expression shook her. She couldn't temember being so unnerved by anything. 

Finally she took a deep, shaky breath and began to help pick up tje shards. "Maybe you, Aryemis, and Mercury should take these to Central Control and analyze thrse. Maybe that's where you'll find thr answers." 

And then, maybe you cam tell me who to beat the snot out of for doimg this to her, she added in her head. For taking away our Usagi-chan.

For taking away our hope.

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th September 2016, 10:16 pm

Uranus was angry.

Nothing was working. And Usagi just sat there, quiet and unmoving. Everyone was spouting ideas left and right, freezing the mirror-taking the pieces to the control center, focusing powers-none of the ideas were anything but those. Ideas. Nobody knew for certain if they'd work or make things worse. And Uranus just stood there, watching as the princess did nothing but breathe and blink.

"Forget this..." Uranus spat under her breath as she turned away from the group. She began to walk in the opposite direction, her arm outstretched as the spacesword materialized in her grasp.

"You guys can talk all you want. As for me..." She grasped the hilt of the blade with both hands. "I'll find out how to fix it from the source."

Uranus would find the lemures. Track them down. And make them wish they had never laid a hand on her.
Back to top Go down
SaturnTomoe
Pyramidal Crystal

SaturnTomoe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2016, 7:50 am

"Uranus, you're not thinking, what I think you're thinking, right?" Saturn asked turning towards her mother-father figure knowing what Uranus was going to do.

Sighing, she too wanted revenge for this and she knew Uranus would need help so she ran up next to her.

"Wait, i'm going too." Was all she said, after all she too wanted to know how to fix this mess.
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th September 2016, 7:53 am

Mars was with Uranus and Saturn .

I need to go too !We can't leave Usagi like this !

Sailor Mars was prepared for a fight so she summoned her bow and arrow .
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2016, 7:04 am

[Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 186320883

Luna didn't blame some of the girls for wanting to jump into action right then and there, but she frowned anyway. This wasn't the best time for such actions, not when there was a fallen Usagi to take care of. Surely they didn't want to leave their princess alone after all of this?

But no, she wasn't being fair. People dealt with grief in different ways, and if it made them feel better to go out and hunt monsters, then so be it. She'd wish them luck and put her own energy towards making sure Usagi was comfortable, and helping in whatever research could be done in order to work a miracle.

Her eyes softened as she saw Chibiusa delicately picking up the pieces of Usagi's Dream Mirror. The poor girl - Luna's heart went out to her. She wasn't capable of helping in guiding Usagi to a more comfortable place, but she could help little Chibiusa in this.

Carefully, gingerly, Luna ignored the strange implications and picked up the small pieces of the shattered mirror to add to Chibiusa's growing pile. "It will be okay," she said, putting as much strength and conviction as she could in the words. She just wished she believed them herself.

But they would work together, researching and fighting until a solution was found. They would figure this out. Together, they would all bring Usagi back to her regular self.

Any other possibility was far too heartbreaking.

They would fix this. Somehow.

Quote :
The End!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Shattered   [Casual Event] Shattered - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Shattered

View previous topic View next topic Back to top