The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 9:21 pm

Battle Round Four wrote:
Battle Map
Senshi in Sky not pictured
Callisto takes down her shield after the phase 3 attacks!

Zombie 8 attempts to attack Sailor Callisto! [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 L8yx0u
Does it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 4
--WPN 1
--ARM - 5
----Total of 5 points of damage

Zombie 6 attempts to attack Sailor Sedna! [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 HUxoQV
Does it hit?
How much damage?
--STR 3
--WPN 1
--ARM -3
----Total of 3 points of damage!

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Ax0dPDSailor Nix attempts to attack Zombie 5
Did it hit?
--6!
How much damage?
--STR 4
----Total of 6 points of damage! Zombie 5 has fallen.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Ce7eMASailor Andromeda attempts to attack Zombie 8
Did it hit?
--
How much damage?
--
--STR 6
--WPN 2
----Total of 14 points of damage. Zombie 8 has fallen.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 L8yx0uCallisto attempts to attack Zombie 8 with her claws!
Her attack hits mere moments after Andromeda stabs the Zombie with her sword! The attack hits, but the creature is already dead!

Battle Phase Four Order: Same DEX order will be determined by post order; in cases of ties with NPC's, PC's typically get the attack in first.
12 Achelois
11 Zombie 8
10 Zombie 6

9 Nix
9 Andromeda

9 Nocturnus
9 Zombie 5
8 Oberon

8 Sedna
8 Callisto
5 Nikos
3 Makemake
((Panzer?? - waiting on stats))
*Remember, if attacking an enemy less than half your dexterity, you can attack them again within the same round.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 9:37 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
You hurt way more than I, in this. Please, if you need so, do not hesitate to protect, but your well-being matters as well.

( Speaking telepathically being more of a second nature than even speaking aloud )

When his enemy fell down, he took off again, studying the field before spotting their remaining foe. It was as simple as repeating the motion from before, lifting his body up before letting himself fall, spear first, above Zombie 6.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 9:39 pm

Battle Round Four wrote:
Battle Map

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 IXZD7D Oberon attempts to attack Zombie 6 with the Avalon Spear!
Does it hit?
it misses...

Battle Phase Four Order: Same DEX order will be determined by post order; in cases of ties with NPC's, PC's typically get the attack in first.
12 Achelois
11 Zombie 8
10 Zombie 6

9 Nix
9 Andromeda

9 Nocturnus
9 Zombie 5
8 Oberon

8 Sedna
8 Callisto
5 Nikos
3 Makemake
*Remember, if attacking an enemy less than half your dexterity, you can attack them again within the same round.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 6:34 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Retaliating against the Zombie that had hit her, Sedna launched herself towards it, bringing her halberd down in a decisive strike.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 7:52 am

Battle Phase Four wrote:

Battle Map
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 HUxoQVSedna attempts to attack Zombie 6 with her Halberd!
Does it hit?
It misses!

12 Achelois
11 Zombie 8
10 Zombie 6

9 Nix
9 Andromeda

9 Nocturnus
9 Zombie 5
8 Oberon
8 Sedna
8 Callisto
5 Nikos
3 Makemake
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 8:02 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Mg4RXyX

Sailor Makemake looked about nervously as she realized that the others were communicating telepathically. Instead of their words bringing her peace and reassurance, they instead brought her worry for some reason.

She watched as Sailor Sedna went to attack a zombie. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the sailor soldier's form as she brought down her halberd. Seeing this attack, she rushed forward as a fury of vines exploded from her right glove. She slid forward and brought forward her arm in an elegant and divisive slicing motion. She had formed a blade around her hand using the vines and directly attacked, instead of passively like usual.

It seemed that something was different about Makemake since Sailor Andromeda had left her just days before. But what happened?
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 8:19 am

Battle Round Four wrote:

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 BQI3RYMakemake attempts to smack Zombie 6!
Does it hit?
--6! Critical smack!
How much damage?
--STR 2
----Total of 6 points of damage. Critical hit bonus! 1 point of damage. Zombie 6 has fallen.

All enemies have been defeated.

EXP
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 L8yx0u Callisto has been awarded 7 exp points (for blocking 35 points of damage)
Callisto has 29/50 exp towards level 5

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 HUxoQV Sedna has earned 10 exp points
Sedna has 56/60 exp towards level 6

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Ce7eMAAndromeda has earned 14 exp points
Andromeda has 39/50 exp towards level 5

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 BQI3RYMakemake has earned 7 exp points
Makemake has 19/30 exp towards level 3

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 IXZD7D Oberon has earned 10 exp points
Oberon has 16/30 exp towards level 3

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Ax0dPD Nix has earned 24 exp points
Nix has leveled up! Nix is level 3. Nix has 1 stat point to spend
Nix has 4/40 exp towards level 4

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Achelois Achelois has earned 24 exp points
Achelois has 39/80 exp towards level 8.

Brownie Points!:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 11:24 am

He offered a look of gratitude towards Makemake when she finally defeated the remaining undead. He kept his spear loosely in one hand, untrusting of their surrounding. His wings were now beating again at their usual speed, the senshi floating slightly off the ground. He looked at their group, dispersed as they were, but ignored the male warrior, figuring Achelois would deal with this jumpy and odd man with more success than any of them. Instead, he kept his eyes on their surroundings as well as the further away members of their group.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 11:59 am

They stood in a main entrance to the great city before them; the four buildings surrounding them seemed to be around the same size, but were partially open on the two sides facing the larger road; they seemed to be some sort of trade-good inspection station, equipped with long tables and the completely ruined goods and wares that littered on the floor in the aftermath of some skirmish. Looking away from the wall, down the main thoroughfare, they saw buildings that were smaller in size on either side of the road, but as the road wore on, the buildings became more and more impressive. The road ended in a 'T' joint, continuing at right angles from there; above the building at the end of the street they saw the larger rooftops of the streets beyond. From where they were, they could not get a superb view of the layout of the city...

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Nikos
As the last of the Androktsiai fell beneath their might, Nikos checked his grip to determine whether he still had control of his own body, his large, bronze-hued eyes changing focus from the tall blonde warrior nearest him, and the grasshopper-one across from him. The snake-creature had not transformed after all, but that didn't mean it wasn't coming. He seemed to still be himself; he was thinking clearly, he could wiggle his toes and flex his muscles by his own command - he was not, then, turning into one of the fallen - yet - but while the lack of change denied his hypothesis on their weapons being dipped in some sort of poison that cued the transformation, it did nothing to tell him what that sensation was, or what these Hysminai were doing.

"So now what?" he asked plainly, forcing himself to breathe evenly; against so many of them, though, he had no chance of escape. Especially as they could fly.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 12:14 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Achelo10

As the last enemy fell, Achelois thought through how to handle the young warrior as to get as much information they could.  Finally she decided it would be best to just be honest and to the point.  His voice crossed her ears as he now questioned them, questioned her.  She lowered to the ground more though she never landed, her favorite position just a few inches off the ground.

"Now I want you to tell me where Enyalius is. We're here to stop her, to stop all this destruction, will you help me?"  Her face was earnest, her voice soft and kind.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 12:45 pm

Oh good. The creature was speaking in riddles. His lips twitched. Why make things easy? Why not just say 'Now we're going to kill you slowly and painfully,' or 'Now we're going to chase you until your feet bleed, just for fun!'? But no, had to make things difficult. His brows tightened as he tried to think through what she had meant, his right arm at his side, the one that held his sword, tapped the flat of the blade absently on his thigh as he thought, but tricky distractions kept worming their way in, like 'Is this timed? Some Sphinx's give only 10 seconds to answer before they eat you,' and 'Is that green stuff on her face acid? Or poison? Or both?' and then that send his mind searching for any mention of a past heroine that had, perhaps, died fighting while crying, and so in her afterlife would be given bitter tear tracks down her immortal face. None of that helped as he tried to break apart what she meant.

Honestly, though, what kind of question was that?! 'Tell me where Enyalius is'? They're on Enyalius! Tada, they found it! But why did they have to find it, anyway? Didn't Liera just summon them here from the underworld? And then there was the next bit, just as tricky - 'We're here to stop her, to stop all this destruction.' - surely that was sarcasm? Or maybe she meant stop it all entirely, as in to finish the killing? That would stop Enyalius in her tracks - no more humans, in any case. And, finally, 'Will you help me?' Help her what? Destroy life on Enyalius? He wouldn't really get a choice, right? 

What the hell kind of riddle was this? Here, ending all destruction, and a question without a choice... beneath them? maybe? like the Heart of the planet? Okay, so beneath them, mixed with stopping the destruction... maybe she meant Kenna, who had united the world in peace, for the second bit? Kenna's remains were buried, so maybe the ground really was the answer? He wasn't sure of it at all! He grew frustrated - frustrated at her and her stupid non-riddle! ... 

...He was getting frustrated with a Hysminai. He couldn't help it. A laugh escaped through his nose - how futile! How utterly ridiculous! Another laugh escaped in a huff, and he looked up at her apologetically - which caused the laugh only to strengthen - he was looking to her for forgiveness for being rude?! Her?! A Hysminai?! His lips were twitching towards a smile so quickly he could not hope to stop it. He smiled at her, letting out one good laugh and a shrug, "Okay, I don't get it. At all." He laughed again, his voice loosing its gravity as his answer wore on, "I can't answer your riddle, Hysminai-Sphinx." He held out his hands to either side, as through showing the world around them, "Enyalius is here, Kenna stopped destruction, and I have no choice; I don't see how the answers can be strung together into one word!"

How would she kill him? Quick, or slow? ... Which should he hope for? He snickered again, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 1:01 pm

Sailor Makemake breathed a sigh of relief, seeing that her attack worked. She straightened herself out and stretched. The blade of vine surrounding her hand unraveled and retreated back into her glove. Just at that same moment, a single vine sprouted from her collar and began to smack her in the face again. She groaned and grabbed onto it to stop it. But another vine sprouted and continued to smack her. She held onto that one with her other hand but then another vine came up to continue the process.

"Why," she merely said to herself in disappointment. "Well, at least those things are gone now, though it seems like Sailor Achelois is having some problems with that guy... if only I could talk to him for her."
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 1:02 pm

Hmmm, this wasn't exactly the response she had been expecting.  It seemed he had not understood her even though she was trying to be as direct as possible.  Then again, there had been plenty of misunderstandings between her and Enya in the beginning as well.  For one thing it seemed he didn't recognize Enya by Enyalius, she tried to think back to her companion's stories of home, grasping for names he might know.   He also called her some strange name she didn't recognize.  He didn't know she was a Senshi...  Hmmm well then maybe...

"Ummm, her name was Liera when she was here, your people tried to offer her sacrifices... some of them had been alive... Anyways she left years ago and she came back a few days ago, I had assumed that she was the source of the destruction we see here, but it could be that it was like this before she came back."  Hopefully that was enough information for him to know who she was, now onto the sphinx thing.  "I am not this Hysminai-Sphinx you speak of, I'm a Senshi, a Soldier that travels the universe helping out planets and stopping evil."  As the words left her lips, she realized that at one point she would have refused to speak such a thing.  Stopping evil went against nature, too much good left things unbalanced, and now, now she wondered if changing from that had been the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 1:47 pm

He listened again as she spoke, expecting to hear his punishment rather than an explanation, but instead got the question broken down for him. His laughter died the moment she mentioned Liera; his face hardened at the mention of sacrifices. Her earlier riddle was making more sense as a series of questions, but her phrasing did little but further unnerve him. And then it got to the part about how they - or at least she - wasn't Hysminai, but instead was a soldier that helped planets. Planets. Involuntarily, his eyes darted upward, to the clear blue sky, then back again. She helped the wandering stars themselves? That would mean she were a creature of the heavens, and if she wasn't a Hysminai and definitely wasn't a Makhai, but was still a Soldier, that left one thing...

Aliens.

The laughter was back, and he choked it down well. Well of course they were aliens! War, death, destruction, bodies rising from their deaths - he looked to the corpses on the ground nervously - spirits of war leading an undead army against the people of the world - why not throw in aliens?! "Well okay then!" he exclaimed with an exaggerated shrug, "Sure, why not." I mean, if they were Hysminai, not playing along could end up worse than playing along, so, for now, he'd go with it. "Aliens. Okay. Well, then, if you're looking for Liera, Sailor Enyalius, we think she took up residence in the Royal House in the center of the city. Will you kill her when you find her, or just join in the fun?

He didn't know why he had asked that last question. It just popped out. They had killed the Androktsiai so quickly and didn't seem worried at all that they'd be reanimating soon - if they were here looking to have some fun killing and rekilling humans, they came to the right place. Aliens. Was his planet a new destination? Come to Enyalius! We've got a never-ending supply of game! 
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 1:56 pm

His wings bristled with the man's words, his eyes leaving their surroundings to watch the young survivor they helped.

What happened here?

What happened on this planet for the man to speak like this? Join in the fun? He gripped his spear harder, but relaxed his shoulders, going back to his observation.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 2:00 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

"We're here to save her, if we can," Sedna said, stepping forward. "And if we cannot, we will eliminate her. Thought rest assured, we are not here to "join in the fun"."

It seemed as if the people of this planet were unaware of life on other planets. What exactly did they think Enyalius's was, and her role on her planet and in the solar system as a whole?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 2:18 pm

He nearly jumped as another voice joined the conversation, his head jerking around to see another of the Hysminai Aliens striding towards him. He tensed, but kept his attention on the first one - just his bronze eyes darted to watch the other come closer as she spoke of both saving and eliminating Liera.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 2:18 pm

The kid was-enthusiastic to say the least, Achelois wasn't sure why he had such a bundle of energy though she attributed it to the battles he'd probably been facing.  Aliens?  Well technically they were indeed aliens.  She looked at the city beyond them, at least they had somewhat landed nearby.  Enya's in there, she's... His last question finally helped her to see a little of what he was thinking. Would we join in the fun?  He might be thinking that they were there to help her, to side with her, to be part of whatever she was doing.  Her green eyes rested longingly on the city before them, what was she here to do?

Hearing Sedna yelling behind her, Achelois at first appreciated what the other said, but her statement "we will eliminate her," struck her.  She felt agitated, if it came to that, it would be done by her and her alone.  This may be something she needed to make clear to everyone else.  Taking a breath and turning her attention back to the young man, "I'm not here to join in the fun, but-"  Would I? Would I have to or would? "I'm here to stop Sailor Enyalius, I'm here to turn her back to the good side anyway I can."  At least now they knew where she was, now they knew which way to go. 

"Thank you for telling me where she may be," she nodded her head with her gratitude.  For now she just had to focus on getting to Enya.  

She looked around at the destroyed area, the man's dead comrades now littering the ground.  "As thanks, is there anywhere we can take you that you would be safe?"  And then they would have a group meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 2:39 pm

Turn her back? Oh goody! That would fix everything

Not

Sure, it would stop the weirdness that was going on with bodies rising from the dead, but it wouldn't avenge everyone's deaths. ... but had he been after vengeance, before? ... or had he really just wanted it to stop? He couldn't remember, but he had always associated the two with each other - there had never been another option presented wherein Liera would remain alive but their world would be set to right, or if not right, at the very least they'd get rid of the corpse problem. If these Aliens thought they had a solution, more power to them.

'As thanks, is there anywhere we can take you that you would be safe?

He barked a laugh again, then swallowed the next one - barely - before he could form a response, "Any place you'd take me would pretty much look and end just like this; I only got this far because I was with my group, and I wouldn't know where any others were hiding out. The safest place seems to be with you Aliens - so long as we bury those bodies quickly, anyway." He gestured towards the corpses at their feet. 
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 2:47 pm

So it seemed that anywhere possibly nearby was like the spot they were in.  How much of her planet was like this? How many people were even left alive?  His next statement sent another shiver down her spine, cutting them down wouldn't be enough then.  They would have to do more, which made sense, they were already dead when they became zombies.  The undead seriously goes against nature. 

"We need to bury them then, or they'll reanimate?"  Something else he mentioned, that he was the safest with them.  "It's completely up to you, but if you want to travel with us, you can, your knowledge could prove very helpful to our mission."  A thought struck her mind, she handed of her staff to the nook of her elbow that held the shield, and raised a hand in greeting.  "My name is Achelois by the way, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:00 pm

"Sure, why not?" Nikos replied with a less-than-sane smile and shrug - I mean, why not side with Aliens in a fight against a Goddess with the undead on her side? They did pretty well with killing the Androktsiai - and if they didn't know the basics - like BURY THE DEAD - he could actually be of some use to them. He copied her movement carefully, putting the staff of his spear in the nook of the elbow that held his sword, not wanting to potentially offend her - he subtly snorted back a laugh that the thought of not having to offend an alien was actually something he had to consider now - and copied her hand raising. "Nikos, of the --" They wouldn't care about his unit. Or what was left of it. At their feet. His chest shook with stifled laughter. "Just Nikos then, and yeah, if we don't immobilize them soon they'll reanimate and won't stop following the person who killed them until they are one of them." He shrugged and removed his spear from the awkward position and leaned it up against a building. "I don't have that to worry about - " he hand't managed to kill any of them - "but they're nasty to everything that moves so it's best to just do it."

"Anyone have any --" Why would aliens have shovels? He didn't even have a shovel anymore -- "Or, well..." he looked around, "Can someone pull down that pillar? We could line the bodies up and put that over them to keep them in place."
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:11 pm

Achelois held back a laugh as he copied her wave, but was glad that he was joining them all the same.  it would definitely be helpful to have a natural guide.  And if they could protect him, it felt like they would be able to recompense something for all the damage that had been done to the people.  "Great! Welcome Nikos!"  So they did have to keep the bodies from reanimating, great.  That meant extra work anytime they fought zombies.  But the kid had a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:14 pm

Sailor Makemake remained silent and focused when Nikos introduced himself in... his own way to the group. She seemed to be making mental notes as he and Sailor Achelois went back and forth about the terrible situation on the planet.

Then the topic of burying the dead came up and her one eyebrow twitched. Seeming to remember her earlier display, when all her vines did was tickle a zombie, rather than subdue it, she didn't say anything. Normally, pulling corpses under the dirt wouldn't be a hard task at all for her... but now...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:24 pm

He hovered higher, looking up to look at the buildings around them, his spear disappearing.

"How solid are those buildings? If we pull a pillar without thoughts, it could get very dangerous."

He lowered himself near Makemake, Oberon's mind closer to hers as he kept getting worried on the state of her powers. He felt a thought rise then die, frowning.

"Did you have an idea?"

He asked, low enough not to attract anyone's attention.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:32 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 Sailor11

Oberon's response to her apology was unexpectedly sympathetic, and she wasn't quite sure how to express her gratitude in a way that wouldn't come off as strange. It had been a long time since someone had told her to look out for herself like that, and it left a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach. She'd figure it out later...

Callisto's claws dug int a zombie's flesh, but Sailor Andromeda's blade had already slain it. It was dead, but now it was also shredded, which may or may not help if it reanimated. Nonetheless, she did feel silly afterward.

Now that the battle was over, they were able to get some information from the soldier they had rescued. After a strange misunderstanding between him and Achelois, he was able to tell them where Sailor Enyalius might be. And considering how he described the rest of the planet, it looked like he was staying with them for a while. His understanding of this world would be invaluable, even if he did not fight. But the dead bodies were still an issue...

"I can get it," Callisto said, answering Nikos, after looking at the pillar. She felt like she could pull it down, but Oberon did bring up concerns. "But I can test to see if it'll collapse the building before I remove the pillar, if that helps..."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:34 pm

Sailor Makemake's face flushed when Sailor Oberon suddenly addressed her so personally. She frowned and shook her head.

"No, I was... just thinking about how frightening this all is," she lied with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:36 pm

He nodded at Callisto, waiting to see if Achelois would ask them to make way for Callisto and the pillar or if she would have another idea.

He turned his eyes to Makemake.

"Will you be alright? Are your vines usually so wild with you?"
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 3:43 pm

"Sure, if it works we'll need to line the zombies up for it."
Her thoughts turned to other "disposal methods" for the zombies.  If it's to keep them from moving, then simply cutting off limbs and heads would work as well.  And yet, some of these were his comrades, wouldn't want to freak him out even more.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 8:58 pm

"Oh, no. I suppose not. It's just that I've been traveling a lot and they haven't been watered in a while so... they're agitated I guess?"

Sailor Makemake's face continued to keep flushing as Sailor Oberon kept pestering her. She wrapped her hands around her neck as best as she could to keep away the whacking vines.

"And how are you doing?" she asked with wide, attempting to be friendly eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2016, 9:00 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 YIUfnUw

Andromeda listened to the conversation between Achelois and the guy they had saved and concluded all the rampant murdering and the undead had probably fried his brain. Or maybe he was always like that? She couldn’t tell. She felt kind of sorry for him, though; it must be terrifying to live in a place like this, with all the dead people running around trying to kill those still alive.

She felt dread creep upon her when she heard that those they’d slain would come back to seek to kill their murderers; how many had she slain today? At least three? Did that mean she’d soon have them coming back to haunt her like spirits of vengeance? Sure, they weren’t hard to kill the first time, but she’d rather not have a constant groupie consisting of three zombies running after her all around this planet.

As the thought of burying and immobilizing came up, she offered, “If all else fails, I could also chain them somewhere structurally sound. Or to the pillar, just to be safe.”

That way if they managed to get out from under it they’d have to drag it all over the place, which would at least slow them down immensely.

She then sidled closer toward Makemake, afraid to bother her since she still looked nervous and she had no idea what that head shake meant earlier—don’t ask? It’s nothing?—and just in case Makemake didn’t want to discuss whatever it was that happened since Andromeda last saw her and now, she waited until the conversation with Oberon was over.

One thing she knew for sure; the Makemake she knew never seemed frightened. Heck, she threw a shark to a tower once, she didn’t know the word ‘frightening’ for sure.

Upon hearing about the need for water, Andromeda became concerned. She wished the one she could generate was not salty; she doubted that would help. She stayed quiet and just offered a smile to the other senshi, still trying to gauge her mood.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top