The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th October 2015, 8:15 pm

I'm waiting for an PM from starchild but would you all be up for a time jump to try and get this rp going?? if so..Mercuryfan could you Skype/PM me on here to talk about it since your co-rp leader
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th October 2015, 1:55 am

Since nobody has complained about the idea yet, @sportsnutd and I have decided to implement a short Time Jump in this role-play storyline.  In discussion about it on Skype on Sunday, we ironed out some of the preliminary specifics of the Time Jump.  It would be to the beginning of the first fight/battle here, and the inner senshi girls (normally the five of them, although not including Rei in this case because we don't have a player for her) would have gone to an anonymous, nearby park for a more relaxing place (after the Crown arcade) to be together and discuss things.

If you disagree with your character doing any of the above, please post here with what part you object to.  If I see no such reply within 48 hours, I will post for Ami after the short Time Jump, and expect that Usagi, Makoto, and Minako came along to that park.  At any time after my such post that he is ready, @sportsnutd will have his villain here start the fight at that park.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th October 2015, 6:47 am

I don't have any complaints for a timeskip. Would we be assuming the senshi are coming out to the park in response to a hostage threat?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th October 2015, 6:59 am

@Jasper  Yes that would be the reason. I forgot to tell Mercuryfan on Skype. The girls will be in one part of the park while the hostage situation is in another. Its a good sized park.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th October 2015, 7:32 am

And based on Dark Mercury's earlier suggestion, I couldn't think of a better hostage to use than poor Unazuki.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th October 2015, 8:19 am

works for this rp.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th November 2015, 10:09 pm

Bump for rp players to notice.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th December 2015, 11:39 am

Just wanted to post this up for the players in the RP that are senshi. 

(NOTE: I know its the holidays and things so if people need to we can postpone this one for a bit. let me know in here thanks)
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th September 2016, 8:01 pm

Dark Sportsnutd (as he has now changed his screen name to) and I are interested in reviving this storyline and hopefully even resuming the role-playing of it.  I would still be role-playing Ami/Mercury in this, but many of the other characters in the first post would still be available.  We are hoping to get new and/or different role-players to help us out with this.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 5:13 am

I still plan to keep Jasper on retainer; he would be assisting Dark Mercury for his own reasons (mostly self amusement).

Do we want to pick up directly from where we left off, or use a scene transition to skip ahead to another point of the plot?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 8:00 am

I'm thinking we could continue but do we need help for ami?
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 9:32 am

I'm fine with continuing from where we left off also.  And why would we need help for Ami?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 10:14 am

Well good question...actually...we will continue from last point and if anyone wants to join they may..i think one of us would have to do a character request if needed.
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th September 2016, 11:15 am

Okay, no problem.  It would probably help if you would blank out/remove all the usernames from the Member to Character List of the opening post here except for the three of us, Dark Sportsnutd, so that potential new role-players here could more easily tell who is available vs. who isn't (and then keep it updated as we get new requests for claiming a character, of course).
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th September 2016, 6:11 am

A character request thread would be a good idea to call attention to the thread. As for where we are now, I'm purposefully keeping Jasper out of the fight since he isn't being attacked or threatened. Not yet, anyway.

Sports, do you think D-Mercury would attempt to lure the senshi to a more dangerous location while letting them save Unazuki?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th September 2016, 6:28 pm

good ideas Jasper. Yes I think she would do that...

could one of you two do the character request please? I don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC   [Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Bleeding Blue OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top