The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Character Request:Bleeding Blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

Character Request:Bleeding Blue Empty
PostSubject: Character Request:Bleeding Blue   Character Request:Bleeding Blue I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 9:26 pm

Plot summery :

Member to Character List:

Usagi/Sailor Moon: Sailor Pluto
Ami/Sailor Mercury: Mercuryfan (Profile done)
Rei/Sailor Mars:
Makoto/Sailor Jupiter:
Minako/Sailor Venus/Sailor V:
Dark Mercury: Sportsnutd ( profile done)
Queen Beryl:

Optional characters: (For them not to be NPC’s We need at least two of them to be claimed please most of all just in the Generals case.)
Nephrite:
Zoisite:
Jadeite:
Kunzite:
Tuxedo Mask/Mamoru Chiba:

Otaku's:

So far in::

Things to know::

REMINDER:

Bleeding Blue OOC Page
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

Character Request:Bleeding Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request:Bleeding Blue   Character Request:Bleeding Blue I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 9:44 pm

Mod Note:

Hi sportsnutd, 

I'm glad to see that you got your storyline approved! However, the Requests section of the forums is for active RPs only (3+ plus posts required), as said in the rules for the request section. 

RP Request Section Rules wrote:
The Request Board is an area where you can post a main thread for your accepted and in-progress storyline to advertise that you are looking for more characters. (To advertise for members to start a roleplay, use the OOC and Discussion Forum proper.) Threads here are designed to help members new to the RP boards find a place to fit in and play without having to zoom all over to see who's what where and what's going on, and can also help old hats who are looking for another world to jump into without reading pages of pages of stuff on the OOC boards.

As you do not have an ongoing storyline, the way for you to get players is by using your OOC. 

I am going to lock this thread until you are ready to use this once you have an active RP going. When you are ready and need this thread to advertise for your storyline, I need you to do 3 things:

1. I need you to PM me when you need this so I can unlock it for you  
  2. When I unlock it, I need you to edit your first post so it has the top section information (the stuff above the plot summary) 
  3. Once you have made those changes, PM me again so I can approve them and then you are free to bump this thread and continue using it! (And I'll remove this note!)

I look forward to seeing how your story progresses sports! Don't forget if you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a pm!

~Addy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

Character Request:Bleeding Blue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top