The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Surviving High School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

[Relaxed] Surviving High School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 3:27 pm

[Relaxed] Surviving High School - Page 2 UJu7iqj

Looking at the crumpled paper of the blonde shortie, Setsuna listened with half an ear as the young student described her problem, the other half of her brain having a giggle over the girl's rather moderate height in the meantime.
She was really just like a second Minako. If they would look the same with the same hairdo?

"Umm, could I maybe have a look at your paper?" She asked after a while, pretending that she had listened to what she just told her. With an ambiguous smile, she walked around to the new student, looking over her shoulder as she tried to concentrate.

"Okay, so usually you need to ask for the ID card before school starts. But since you're new, I guess it's okay. I'll put in a word for you to the administration, so that you don't need to listen their endless sermon. Just make sure to give them a photo when asking for your ID card. They'll need it to get it ready for you, you know?"
Her burgundy eyes continued skimming the paper, looking at the ID card section to check if there was anything she missed. "Ah yeah, and don't forget to always have it in your bag! You'll need it for the school bus, the library and what not."

"About the lockers..." she then started speaking again, her brows slightly furrowing as she concentrated on reading the paper and answering her. "You'll get assigned once you're with your homeroom teacher. They will tell you which locker you got." She then looked up from the paper, wondering if she talked to much and looked at Usagi. "Because of the property rules here, you should be careful with the lockers and make sure that nothing gets broken...otherwise you have to pay for that, you know? Oh, and also check if everything's okay with your locker before moving in. When it's dirty or broken or incised, then you have to report it - otherwise they'll blame you."

Her foot slowly started to move forward, her body wandering down the hallway, expecting the girl to follow, as she walked to the room written down on her paper. "Gym clothes aren't a very complicated issue," she said, her voice filled with relaxation and a whiff of indifference. "Just don't wear something that could gain the boys' attention. You know...," she turned to Usagi, drawing closer as if she was just about to tell her a secret. "...avoid low-cut shirts and pants where one can see half your booty."

She then went on walking, stretching herself and having a good yawn, before she got back to Usagi's problem with the orientation. "What was the other thing you wanted to know?" She asked with a hushed voice before answering her own question. "Ahhh yeah, the electives."

"As far as I know you need to reach a required number of credits here - and depending on how many credits you already have, you have to take two or three or more electives. I can't really help with that, but you can go to the administration and ask for help once your first class is over. They also have a list with all the electives we have here, so they're basically the best help you can get here."

"Your room is here," she eventually pointed at one of the rooms, the door not more than a few meters away from them. "Enjoy your first day and don't get bullied! See you in class!"

With that said, Setsuna waved her goodbye, turning on her heel and going back to the teacher's office.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Surviving High School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2015, 11:13 pm

Moderator Note

This RP has been moved to the graveyard by request of the creator.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/

[Relaxed] Surviving High School

View previous topic View next topic Back to top