The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Surviving High School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] Surviving High School Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 9:12 pm

SURVIVING HIGH SCHOOL
A Mean Girls x Sailor Moon crossover storyline

Creator: Sailor Mercury
OOC Thread

Forum: Freeform
Type: Relaxed

Plot Summary: High school is tough... especially for a new girl. Especially for a new girl who doesn't quite fit in anywhere. Usagi Tsukino moves to Silver Millennium High and she is about to upset the status quo so hard... it will change everyone's lives forever.

For years, Michiru Kaioh and Minako Aino have been bitter rivals, secretly but not-so-subtly competing for the Queen Bee position. Everyone else just steers clear of them because they don't want to become collateral damage for their never-ending battle. For years, all the cliques have stayed within their circles and no one group really likes any other.

But when Usagi comes into the school, she doesn't understand why there's all this division. She wants everyone to be her friend and for everyone to get along.

Is that even possible?

Details on any necessary information: This is a high school AU where all the senshi will be ordinary girls belonging to different high school cliques.

Restrictions: Only the Inners, Outers, Mamoru, and up to three otakus maximum will be playable
Source: Mean Girls

Character List:

Canon
Usagi Tsukino: Aurae
Ami Mizuno: Aurae
Rei Hino: OPEN
Makoto Kino: OPEN
Minako Aino: Sailor Mercury
Michiru Kaioh: Sailor Pluto
Haruka Tenoh: OPEN
Setsuna Meioh: Princess Moon
Hotaru Tomoe: Addelyn
Mamoru Chiba: Sailor Uranus

Otaku
Stephen Honda: sportsnutd
Alexis Caylen: Diana

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 1st October 2015, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 9:34 pm

It was a new year at Silver Millennium High and Stephen had his backpack all packed up with books and pencils, pens and his favorite art book. He pushed up his glasses and walked in the front doors and into the halls. He paused for a moment to breath in and smell that new year smell...(Whatever that is) and went looking for his locker. "Man am I pumped for this year. My friends and I will once again be the smartest kids here and probably..oh crud...thats right...we would have to tutor the jocks...BUT HEY chin up...this year will be different I just know it...we won't get pushed around...we won't be ridiculed..we won't.. " *SMASH!!* Stephen was so busy being proud that he walked face first into an open door hard and fell back on his butt..
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 9:44 pm

Makoto woke up early for the first day of school. She was looking forward to seeing Minako. It had been awhile since they had seen each other. Makoto was also excited to take a cooking class. She had arrived at the registration orientation early in order to secure a spot in the class. She had also signed up for the horticulture club and the karate club. She liked to keep herself balanced.

Makoto slipped into her pants and pulled on her shirt. She pulled her hair into a ponytail. She packed her backpack and headed to her kitchen to grab some breakfast. She ate her oatmeal quickly, placed her bowl in the sink and made her way to school.

Makoto set foot on campus and looked around. She smiled as she thought, this year is going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 7:28 am

[Relaxed] Surviving High School LET2DVH

Ami loved school. She loved learning, attending class, listening to lectures, and completing assignments. She loved extra credit. She loved assigned reading. She loved bonus questions. She could think of nothing more thrilling than conducting a science experiment or solving a mathematical proof. She relished the dust of chalk powdering her fingertips after writing on a blackboard. Uncapping a new pen for the first time was one of life's small joys.

Ami loathed other teenagers. Those she already knew from previous years at school would give her those awkward glances while acting like she was invisible. New students would initially flock to the top-ranking student, hoping that some of her intelligence would rub off on them. A few of the bullies would give intimidating her another try, hoping to get someone else to do their homework for them or give them answers to the test. The other nerds would eye her suspiciously, jealous of her reputation and standing. No one had been able to beat her scores, although many tried.

If only she could avoid their pettiness and focus only on academia. She longed for university--which she already had several credits for, thanks to a combination of Advanced Placement exams and interdisciplinary studies. Ami dreamed of a student aide position, correcting papers and assisting professors. She provided some of these services at Silver Millennium High School for the teachers who adored her, but not with the structured framework she longed for.

She stared up at the brick structure of the school, a small sigh dying on her lips. Another year. She hoped she would survive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 1:03 pm

[Relaxed] Surviving High School YQC3JSX

This is the year Minako Aino will become Prom Queen.

This was the moment Minako had been waiting all her life. Senior year. The best year of her life.

She lifted her chin at some of the new freshmen. You're looking at the future queen of Silver Millennium High, plebes. Better start practicing your curtsy.

She had already climbed to the top of the popularity ladder, and unlike that evil Michiru, Minako was actually quite nice. Well, compared to Michiru, Minako could even be called a saint. She was sure no one would vote for a girl like Michiru. You can’t garner support with fear and an iron fist. Certainly not with sharp, gut-twisting, heart-wrenching words that Michiru was famous for.

No. This year would be Minako’s year. She would make sure of it. Strolling confidently into the hallway as if she was walking down a red carpet, Minako looked fresh and gorgeous in her new yellow halter top and pink skirt. Her usual trademark red bow was of course there too.

She briefly wondered if they would get any new great cheerleaders this year for the team, and already enjoyed the thought of getting to call all the shots during tryouts. She was Head Cheerleader this year, just like she had planned all along. Everything was going to come into place exactly the way she wanted it.

“Makoto!” she said exuberantly when she spotted her friend. Minako linked her arm through Mako’s and glided with her down the hallway. “This year is going to be exceptional, isn’t it? You’re going to vote me for Prom Queen, right?” she added with a grin.

Never too early to start campaigning.
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime29th July 2015, 9:18 am

The day has come, the first day of school, the day Josh had been dreading. He just moved to this town because of his parent’s job so he was forced to leave behind his old school and everything. But it’s not like it was a nice school, well, that’s a lie; it was a nice school, a very nice school. The building was modern and was scheduled for more renovations, it had plenty of funding, so much funding in fact, that each student got a school issued iPad to keep for the year. But that didn’t really matter to Josh.  When others saw a well-funded school he saw a prison where he was forced to share a cell with himself and none of the guards acknowledging his existence. Every school had its groups, their cliques; there were jocks, the preppy girls in cheerleading, the nerds, the goths and the gamers who paid no attention to any of the others. Josh didn’t belong to any of them; once he tried to get in with the gamers but it didn’t work, they forgot about him the very next day.
“This school will surely be the same…” He mumbled to himself as he walked the sidewalk to school.

When he arrived he began scanning the courtyard, observing everyone he saw. He saw the same groups that were present at his previous school.
“I knew it.” This wasn’t a shock to him, most new students saw transferring schools was a chance to build a new life, but Josh saw it as another prison.
One girl, he noticed, stood out among all the rest. She walked with a strong aura of confidence as if she were queen of the school. “She must be one of the popular ones.” Josh cringed when he said that to himself, out of all the different cliques at a school he despised the popular ones the most. An image popped into his head of some hot-headed rich jock using his social status to harass and manipulate anyone who wasn’t as popular as he. He assumed the yellow girl would be like that too and decided to ignore her as he made his way inside the school.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime31st July 2015, 6:15 am

[Relaxed] Surviving High School UJu7iqj

Still dozily Setsuna ran through her house, looking for her books, presentations and notepads.

It was that time of the year again. The time when everyone went back to school and needed to get used to it again. Oh, how much did she hate that time.
Everyone was still so jittery and loud from the summer break, not paying attention to any of the lessons and just letting it wash over them. Why did she go to school then? Just to talk to herself about things that she got tired of already years ago?
And as if it wasn’t already bad enough she also needed to teach the freshmen this year. Students who had no idea how business was and who would complain to their parents about her teaching methods over and over again.
‘Pfff, they should be happy that I’m not as lame as the other teachers.’

Trying to accept the fact that there was no way out anymore and that it was her fault alone that she was a teacher, Setsuna got into her car, along with the breakfast that she couldn’t finish at home. ‘Okay, school – here I come.’
Acting as if she would do something world-changing, she turned her dash key around and stepped on the gas.

‘Oh crap!’
Running several red lights and disregarding the right of the way, her morning was already ruined. That would be three tickets in twenty minutes. ‘Jeez!’
Well but at least she could finish her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime31st July 2015, 1:01 pm

Stephen shook his head and got up fixing his glasses just in time to see a girl in a yellow and pink combo come past with another girl and begin to talk. Stephen smiled as he thought that girl was cute but knew he would never be in her league. Besides he wanted to meet the smartest girl in the school..a Miss Ami Mizuno. He turned around and saw her out by the front door as someone else opened it, trying not to stare, then waited to see if any of his fellow nerds would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime31st July 2015, 7:45 pm

[Relaxed] Surviving High School Ja7itw10

Makoto smiled as Minako approached her. This would be the year they would rule the school. Makoto would be the cooking club president and the horticulture club. She had attended every meeting  since her first year at Silver Millennium. 

When Minako asked if she had Makoto’s vote for prom queen, Makoto turned and looked at her as she said, “girl, you know it. I will help you make posters and everything. Michiru is crazy to think that is going to be her crown.”  

Makoto had known about the rivalry between Minako and Michiru for some time and had crossed paths with Michiru a couple times, but avoided her at any costs. Michiru was as mean as they came. 

Makoto turned to face Minako, “so what classes did you sign  up for this year.”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 11:32 am

[Relaxed] Surviving High School CWnmCL5_zps9xbnvdtn

It was her first day of high school and Hotaru was a little nervous. She couldn't help but wonder if she was able to make any friends. She had been out of the public school system being sick for a few years, unable get move most days. On the days she could move, she had worked diligently at her school work, determined not to fall behind. No one wanted to start high school late. 

Hitching her backpack higher one her shoulder, she set off to find her locker for the year.

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 5:54 pm

Josh took a slip of paper from his pocket that had his locker number on it and stared at it while he walked down the halls of his new school.
"This place is a maze, where is it?" It wasn't maze he just got lost and was going in circles. Josh wasn't expecting much from this new school, it seemed like his old one, except for a rivalry between the schools two most popular girls he kept hearing about.

He stopped walking to check for his locker and instead found himself staring at a girl with short black hair. Her skin was a tiny bit pale so maybe she had been sick for a while. "She's cute" Josh thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 4:52 am

[Relaxed] Surviving High School GZyuBMy

Another summer passed, another school year started.

She sighed to herself and pushed open one of the double school doors. Students filled the hallways, some seeming super excited to be back in school and with their friends and others looked like they just stepped off the set of a zombie movie. She pulled the piece of paper she had recieved in the mail that had all her class information on it out of her purse and scanned over it. Not that it would do her any good to care what classes she was in to begin with.

She was Alexis Caylen: popular, decently nice, typical blonde. She was liked well enough in Silver Millennium High, but she had always been made fun of by her teachers for being 'stupid'. She wasn't stupid! She just...didn't understand things. Like in history last year, how was she supposed to know that Polish people didn't come from the North Pole? It just made sense!

Scanning the hallways, Lexi noticed her best friend, Mina, with Makoto. Minako Aino: Popular and the head cheerleader. Lexi thought she was amazing and looked up to her a lot, or really she just followed her around a lot. She quickly walked over to them and linked her arm around Mina's free one.

"Hey guys!" She exclaimed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 2:41 pm

With a full braking the youthful teacher eventually arrived at the school campus, her breakfast eaten and the car probably slightly damaged. Why did school start so early anyway? Not even eating breakfast was possible.
After fixing her hair from the ride, Setsuna sighed, watching the students outside until she grabbed her briefcase and opened the door.

It was loud. As always. Children’s laughs and cries dominated the campus, trash was lying on the ground and Setsuna could already smell the bitter reek of school. For a last time she sighed, realizing that there was no way back anymore, and closed the car door to enter the school building.

Okay, let’s do it again.
Trying to avoid the students at least for now, Setsuna walked in a brisk pace to the teacher’s room, her briefcase carried on her right shoulder and the eyes directed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime6th August 2015, 6:00 pm

[Relaxed] Surviving High School YP51FjM

Usagi Tsukino felt a tingle of nervousness run down her spine as she stood outside the school, staring up at the massive building. Not only was it the first day of school--always appropriate for a bit of butterflies in one's stomach--but it was also the first day at a new school. She was excited, absolutely excited. She was also just a little bit worried. She remembered glancing at her face in the mirror this morning while she styled her hair, wondering what other people would think of her. Wondering if she'd find friends right away.

She ran her fingers through a blonde pigtail, neatening it. Usagi glanced at the other students milling about and breathed a small sigh. She already missed Naru.

As if on cue, her phone beeped its familiar tune. She slid it out of her pocket and smiled down at the screen.

Naru Osaka wrote:
U'LL B FINE!
LUV U, USAGI!

The chiming of the bell interrupted that moment. She glanced up, then back down at the screen, only now realizing what time it was. Her first day--and she was going to be late! She was supposed to be in the office for orientation! Usagi groaned, already thinking of what Mama's reaction was going to be like when she got home. This wasn't supposed to happen today! How quickly could she run inside? And how quickly could she actually find the office?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 8:30 pm

[Relaxed] Surviving High School Q8EwYY9

After a summer full of vacations, Michiru was more than ready to be back at school. School was her domain, her palace. There, no one could boss her around or be above her. She was the queen of manipulation and deception. How else had she managed to win Prom Queen three years in a row?

She was flawless, of course.

Michiru spent thousands of dollars a year to maintain her appearance. Weekly shopping trips, days at the spa, and therapeutic massages were the key to her perfect image. Thanks to her parents' ridiculous income, she was free to spend as much money as she wanted, whenever she wanted.

After getting dressed and ready for the day, Michiru drove to school in her sparkling silver Mercedes, claiming her usual parking spot at the front. Bag in hand, Michiru walked into the school, eyes scanning all of the unfamiliar faces. She had everyone at this school memorized, and finding new students to make her pets was an entertaining pastime.

Michiru's eyes landed on a small girl with short black hair and large violet eyes. She was obviously a freshman who was going to get crushed by everyone here. She was cute, too, which meant that the pervy guys at this school would try and mess with her too. In fact, Michiru could already spot one approaching the young girl.

Tossing her aqua hair over her shoulder, Michiru walked over confidently and intercepted the guy just before he could get to the freshman girl. "Jason," she greeted coldly. He froze, unable to move once under her steel gaze. "You really think you can come to a party at my house with Kaoli, then come here and try to flirt with some freshman? She's not interested, so you can go shave your back now."

Michiru smiled sinisterly as Jason's face turned bright red. He quickly turned and left, leaving Michiru alone with the girl. "There are lots of jerks like him at this school. You'd be better off if you had someone like me to take care of you. I'm Kaioh Michiru. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 12:17 am

Josh watched silently as Michiru walked over to the black haired girl. He instantly knew that she was considered to be the most popular one at the school. A knot grew in his stomach at the very sight of her. What's so great about her? She's fake, everything about her looks fake. Her hair, eyes, lips, everything looked like plastic. The knot grew bigger when he heard what she said to that Jason guy.
The girl she intruded herself to was so cute and looked so fragile, he couldn't bare the thought of a girl like her being manipulated and warped into one of the popular ones. He cringed at the thought. Then he began getting an uncontrollable urge to keep Michiru from doing just that. In fact, he wanted to completely destroy her social status so she couldn't lie, cheat and manipulate her way through life. But how could someone as shy as he possibly do something like that? Josh immediately threw away the thought and continued to watch the black haired girl from around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 7:32 am

[Relaxed] Surviving High School CWnmCL5_zps9xbnvdtn

Hotaru was suprirsed when she heard someone talking behind her, having been lost in her own thoughts. Turning, she saw a young woman with aqua hair talking to a guy. I hadn't even heard anyone approach me! She would need to pay better attention in he future, not wanting any bully's to catch her off guard. 

Who's not interested? she wondered, trying to make it look like she wasn't eavesdropping on their conversation. She could help but wonder who they were talking about.  

"There are lots of jerks like him at this school. You'd be better off if you had someone like me to take care of you. I'm Kaioh Michiru. Who are you?"

Hotaru blinked in confusion. Was the really pretty girl talking to her? This was completely unexpected. She was obviously what Hotaru had seen on TV shows as "pretty and popular" type of girls. They normally didn't talk to people like her. 

"My name is Tomoe Hotaru," she said quietly, trying to force the words past the lump that had mysteriously appeared in her throat.

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 4:46 pm

Stephen gulped for a moment and decided to take a chance. He walked to the front doors and out and slowly walked towards Miss Ami. He looked at her, trying not to scare her and said, "Good Morning miss Ami, I hope you are doing well this morning. Are you excited for this school year? Should be easy for us smart kids, right?" He waited to see if she would answer him or even see him there with her being the smartest kid in the school and the fact she had other things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 5:05 pm

[Relaxed] Surviving High School LET2DVH

Approached by one of the other students, Ami managed a strained smile that seemed polite enough. Inside, she cringed at already having to deal with her classmates. He looked vaguely familiar, although she didn't actually know his name or had ever spoken to him, because he hung out with several of the other self-proclaimed nerds. Her interactions with those students had been limited and generally left a bad taste in her mouth. Too many kids trying to one-up her academically (which they couldn't) or just mock her (which they could, but she certainly didn't enjoy). Hopefully this wasn't going to be that kind of scenario.

No, this was instead a more fawning type of conversation. Her impression was that he was desperate to please. It was the kind of look she usually saw on the face of students who wanted her to do their homework or some other favour. She wasn't looking forward to this, but she didn't want to be rude. So far he hadn't actually done anything all that awful.

"Good morning," she replied, her tone typically standoffish but not unkind. "Yes, senior year is an important year."

She carefully maneuvered around him with another civil expression, ready to excuse herself and escape.

"It's only worth the work that one puts into it. In fact, I have some studies to attend to. Have a nice day."

Another student passed by, and she took the opportunity to slip through the open door, headed for one of her many secluded study spots. It was easier to avoid conversations if she was hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 7:54 am

Stephen was shocked inside at first at the fact that Miss Mizuno even spoke back to him, with him just being a random fellow nerd and WAY below her in smarts and others things. He smiled back at her as she spoke to him as briefly as it was then she was on her way. 'hehe figures..Ami is the smartest girl in this school..has been for years...of course she would have to go study..YIKES! speaking of that i need to head for my first class' Stephen came back to real life and started off to his first class but all he could think about at least for the time being is that he had The famous Ami Mizuno even talking to him...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 10:38 am

Minako giggled when Mako said that Michiru would be crazy to think she was winning that crown. Well, okay, so Michiru had won prom queen three years in a row. But Minako intended to end her reign of terror this year. She was going to figure out just how the hell Michiru managed to make everyone vote for her when she was like… well… a certain hell dweller, to put it mildly. Did she blackmail everyone?

She probably did.

To Makoto’s question, Minako scrunched up her face. Ugh, classes. Who has time for classes? “Dunno, the easiest ones and whatever’s required I guess,” she shrugged. “You know I’m not really all that great with academics. But I’m excited to start drama club again. I think we may put on some epic play this year and I’m totally going to be the star.”

Minako felt someone linking arms with her and turned, then grinned when she saw Lexi. “Hey! How was your vacation? I hope you had a great one! I’ve missed you, girl!”

As always, Minako was acutely aware of Michiru’s presence. The girl practically exuded evil aura, anyway, and when Minako felt a chill and her hair stood on end, she knew Michiru had arrived.

At first Minako was horrified when Michiru zoned in on a fragile looking freshman who looked completely out of her depth, but then Michiru proceeded to shoo the boy apparently bothering said freshman. Oh no, this was how she got her claws into innocent people and got them to vote her for Prom Queen. By making them think she was this nice girl who would always have their back!

Minako had to rescue that freshman. She couldn’t let her be turned into a mini-Michiru, another fake girl to fill in her fake posse.

But then her attention was caught by yet another new girl with blonde pigtails that she had never seen before rushing like she was being chased by a monster into the school, nearly colliding into the three of them.

“Woah, hello there!” Minako exclaimed, grabbing the blonde to steady her as she wheeled her arms, almost losing her balance as she skidded along the slippery floor. Minako looked at her flustered face in confusion. “Are you okay? You can’t run in the halls, you know, you’ll get detention for that. And you don’t want detention on your first day, trust me. They always make you stay for an extra 10 minutes just to be cruel.” She looked up at the girl’s buns. “That’s a really adorable hairstyle. What is that called?” she asked, genuinely curious.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 11:02 am

She looked up at the blonde, flushed with embarrassment. It was her first day and she was already making quite an impression. At least Naru would listen to her cry about it after school. She'd have her fingers ready to dial that girl's number as soon as the final bell rang. First days had never been Usagi's forte.

"Sorry! So sorry!" she apologized. "I have to be at the office for registration and I'm going to be late."

Anyone looking might have been shocked to see just how well the two girls resembled each other. Usagi was shorter--that was true--but not by much. Their bright blue eyes were nearly the same clear sapphire shade. The blonde hair as well; it was almost a match, although the highlights and lowlights seemed slightly different if it was scrutinized closely. From a distance, or if one simply wasn't paying too much attention, they looked extremely alike. They additionally shared an exuberance to their demeanor, apparent even with one looking frantic and concerned.

Some of that concern melted away when the other girl complimented her hairstyle. She grinned, gesturing at it. "Thanks! They're odango buns; sweet rice flour dumplings are one of my favourite snacks. I love your red ribbon; it's so pretty!"

She looked around, realizing she was turned around now and had no idea where she needed to go.

"Could you point me in the direction of the office? This place is so confusing to me!"

Usagi already trusted these girls, even if she didn't know them. It didn't even occur to her that students might play a prank on "the new girl" and send her on a wild goose chase.
Back to top Go down
Guardian-Of-Earth
Star Seed

Guardian-Of-Earth

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 12:16 am

Josh knew it was time to head to class when he saw the blonde haired, red bow wearing girl showed up, he just knew she was the rival of that Michiru girl and could feel the tension increase. He didn't want to be around if anything happened so he casually walked slowly down the hall with his eyes facing the ground so he wouldn't make eye contact with any of them. Unfortunately he wasn't really watching where he was going and ended up bumping right into Michiru.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 8:25 pm

[Relaxed] Surviving High School Ja7itw10

Makoto couldn’t help but giggle at Minako’s response. She had never been too invested in her academics, though if she were a little less invested in boys maybe she could focus on her academics. Makoto couldn’t judge too harshly though, because she had been just as guilty. She wondered if there would be any new boys for her to chat up.

Makoto eyes the people around Minako, “Did you get a fan club or something over summer?” she asked playfully.

At Minako’s mention of the drama club, Makoto beamed. I think I want to join that club too this year. Maybe I can finally get a position on the costume design too. I finally stepped up my game over summer.

Makoto couldn’t help but chime in on Minako’s advice to the other blonde- “she’s right, detention is the worst place you could go, its all the way in the back of the school, you should stick with us, we won’t let you get in detention.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 6:40 am

“Don’t be silly,” she winked at Mako. “I always have a fan club.”

She turned toward the blonde with pigtails. “Ah, so you must be new. That’s fine! I, Minako Aino, will be your guide and help you get through this challenging first day of school!” Minako posed with her trademark victory sign. She liked this girl already; she had an adorable hairstyle and she seemed like a fun person.

“Ooh, you should teach me how to do it,” Minako inspected the round buns with interest. When the girl complimented her red ribbon, she grinned. “Why thank you! It is my signature style.”

She casually linked arms with the other blonde and started walking toward the registration office, hoping her friends would follow. She didn’t mean to ditch them or anything. In fact, she hoped to adopt this new girl into their group of friends. “Come, girls. We shall take this lost soul to the registration office. By the way, what’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 6:54 am

"I'm Usagi!" she replied cheerfully, happy for the assistance and the good company. "My family just moved here. We've been living overseas for twelve years. It's so weird to be back!"

As they continued towards the office she glanced up at the tall brunette, smiling brightly. She looked imposing and lithely muscular, but her brown hair had such a pretty curl to it.

"Oooh, your rose earrings are so pretty!" she complimented.

So far, it seemed like she might be okay here. She'd have plenty to tell Naru about. Maybe she could text her once she got to class. Everyone she had run into so far had been super nice. There were probably more friends just waiting to be met!
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime28th August 2015, 6:02 am

Just arrived in the teachers' room, Setsuna met the depressive eyes of her workmates, their faces as long as a fiddle. Why were they all so peeved already? The day didn't even start.

"Good morning," she still made herself felt, her voice as cheerful and friendly as ever. "Nice weather we have today, hm?"
She didn't really feel the urge to talk to them, so instead she just left it at that, threw her briefcase in the corner and sat down on the regular seat she had ever since joining the staff.

Her eyes wandered through the barren scenery of the teachers' room - the shelves still empty, the coffee brewer in full swing and right in the corner...

"The schedule!"
Putting down the coffee cup she got before she sat down, Setsuna stood up to see the classes for the school year.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 1:31 pm

“I’m Minako, and you should remember that when you’re voting for Prom Queen this year,” she winked. “Ooh! Wow. Twelve years overseas. You must be so sophisticated.”

Minako eyed Usagi up and down with a new appreciation. This girl might prove to be interesting yet. “This is the office right here, so maybe I’ll see you at lunch. I’ll tell you all the stuff you need to know about this school.” She knocked on the door of the teachers’ offices before popping her head inside.

“Morning, Miss Meioh!” she waved at Setsuna, one of the only teachers she actually liked. Okay, so she was embarrassing sometimes with her attempt to be cool and youthful, but Minako liked that she gave effort to be more on the same level as her students and understand them. Even if sometimes she was a bit inappropriate.

“Could you help Usagi here get registered? She’s new,” she said brightly, then patted Usagi’s back. “There you go, you should be fine with her. She’s cool. See you at lunch!”

She waved, hoping Usagi would get the good classes. Minako couldn’t wait until lunch so she could fill Usagi in on everything.

And most importantly, warn her about Michiru before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 11:37 am

With a loud sigh, Setsuna sinked back into her chair, somewhat disappointed after seeing the new schedule for the year. Granted, she didn't get any freshmen, which increased her life expectancy by like ten years - however, on the other hand, she got a few students from last year, and she wasn't sure if she should laugh or cry about that. Of course, Mizuno was an enrichment - this was beyond debate - but she would have also been okay without Minako and Michiru dissing each other all day long.

Her eyes moved down, staring at the ground, as she drank her coffee, thinking about how she could make the year not too awful - neither for her nor for the students.
Her thoughts, however, got interrupted as she suddenly heard the noises from the door, apparently coming from someone who was already missing their teachers.

"I'll go," she shouted through the room, putting her coffee cup on the table before eventually opening the holy door that separated the teachers' office from the chaotic students.

"Good mor-"
First with a friendly smile and in a cheerful tone, Setsuna then immediately stopped talking as she opened her eyes and recognized the popular blonde in front of her.

"Now, this is an unexpected pleasure! What brings you here, blondie?"

With half an ear she listened as Minako went on, introducing her to the new student, Usagi, and asking her to help her with the registration stuff. However, it was hard to catch everything when your thoughts actually revolved around entirely different things.

"So you've finally found your lost twin, hm?," she eventually started talking in a cheerful mood, totally ignoring Minako's request and only focusing on the resemblance between the two girls.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure she'll get back alive." Finishing her sentence, she already noticed Minako leaving, so that she then concentrated her attention on Minako 2.0.

"And you need help with the registration, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime30th September 2015, 12:20 pm

She had never hesitated to put responsibility and decisions in someone else's hands, and she didn't change her behaviour now. Usagi latched onto Miss Meioh immediately. In typical fashion, the blonde girl simply decided that she liked this new woman and acted accordingly. As far as she was concerned, Minako's introduction practically made them friends already. She beamed up at the much taller teacher.

"Yes, please!"

It was a huge relief that someone else was going to help her work through the mire of orientation and registration. She fumbled for a minute in her backpack, looking for the paperwork Mama had cautioned her not to forget. It was somewhat crumpled when she produced it, but still legible.

"I'm registered for required classes, but it says here that I have to choose three electives. Or maybe two? I'm not sure how many. And then there's something here about orientation, getting a school ID, locker assignment, gym clothes..."

She was surprised by how much stuff there was in a high school! It was so much different from the homeschool cooperative she was used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Surviving High School   [Relaxed] Surviving High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Surviving High School

View previous topic View next topic Back to top