The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 11:13 am

[Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 B7KWsIT

“A tip?” she asked in confusion. “What kind of tip?” Did someone know this would happen? Did someone know what happened?

“That’s… okay, I think,” she frowned, not sure if she could let him pay for damages to the lock when she had to fix the mess that was 90% of her apartment anyway.

“The guy you’re chasing?” Now she was truly alarmed. “I… I don’t… I don’t remember anything,” she said in frustration. “The last thing I remember was getting ready for bed… and the full moon… I think I saw it out the window… And then everything goes blank. You mean…” she shuddered at the idea that someone had broken into her apartment and what... drugged her?

“But how would this guy get in if you had to break the lock?”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2016, 11:09 am

Nephrite struggled to think of a reasonable story to give her without revealing the whole truth of who he really was, but he just... couldn't. This was too dangerous to cover up anymore. The werewolf could have killed her if she was any less lucky, and he wasn't going to risk another death of someone he cared about.

"Well... he might not have been a regular guy. I know this is sudden, but I don't just go after regular criminals. The reason the police couldn't help me catch him is because he's not human. Not completely anymore. I was hunting a werewolf," Nephrite admitted, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 10:51 am

“A werewolf?!” Mako replied incredulously. It seemed incredibly insane, and yet… a part of her wanted to believe him. All this time, his stories never really added up—why he was hunting this guy alone without the police, and that terrible looking wound she’d seen on him that didn’t look as if they could come from contact with any weapon.

“Werewolves exist?” she asked, gripping her arms tighter against the sudden shivering along her skin. To think that a werewolf might have attacked her—might have made all this mess… “And you think he was here last night… in my apartment?” she blinked in confusion.

“Then why aren’t I dead?”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 8:35 pm

"Sometimes...sometimes they don't kill." Nephrite's teeth clenched, remembering the bloodstained alleyway behind the bar. That one had killed, but they didn't always do it. 

"It could have just attacked and lost interest, or even fled after hearing someone approaching. They don't like crowds." As he spoke, he realized how shaken Makoto looked, and his face softened.

"I'm sorry if I'm scaring you, I'm just trying to explain it. Do you have any injuries? Possible claw marks or bites? If you're afraid he might come back, I can stay nearby."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5th August 2016, 6:17 am

She hugged herself, trying not to shiver as she thought about how a beast had almost killed her. It still made no sense that she couldn’t remember any of it. Was that part of his powers, too? Or was she just too traumatized that she blocked the entire thing out?

As he asked for injuries, she peeked under the sheet and gasped as she saw the burnt marks on her skin. Most of them seemed to be around her hands.

She held the cloth tighter around herself. “I… I seem to have been burnt more than anything. Is… is that normal?” she asked, shaken and confused. Since when did werewolves burn?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th September 2016, 2:34 pm

"Burnt...?" Nephrite's brow furrowed as his brain tried to connect the dots. Werewolves don't burn, but...

But they can be burnt by silver. Minako's "joke" from earlier came back to him, and he momentarily froze as he actually considered it. Was Makoto really a...a- He couldn't even say it in his own head, but he had to know the truth. He stood up and sighed, more mentally exhausted than he was before he got to Tokyo. 

"No, they don't, but.. I suspect that it may be a werewolf all the same. I just need a little more evidence to catch it. Would it be alright with you if I...uh... stayed over here tomorrow night? The full moon will still be out, and if it comes back here, I'll be able to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th October 2016, 9:39 am

Something seemed to be happening in Nephrite’s brain, but Mako couldn’t even begin to guess what. Either way, he seemed conflicted and perhaps worried about something. Was she infected? Were these burns going to change her into a werewolf or something? Her blood ran cold at the idea of becoming a monster that actually murdered people. Would she still know what she was doing, or would she lose herself completely if that happened?

She blinked in surprise at his question, blushing slightly despite the fact that he probably meant it as an innocent question. She’d just… never had a guy sleep over before. Ever. That was going to be weird. She liked him, but… Of course, it wasn’t like they were going to do anything. He could sleep on the couch… or what was left of it, anyway. Or she could go out and buy a futon. Either way, the idea that he’d be around to protect her seemed really comforting right now after whatever it was that happened last night.

“Okay, sure. I can’t promise the apartment will be habitable by then, but… guess I have a lot of cleaning up to do.”

She looked up at him, feeling torn about everything. About his revelation, about the fact that mythical creatures existed. “Thank you. And… now you’re going to have to tell me what else is out there, otherwise I’m going to be really paranoid for the rest of my life, wondering if a vampire is going to jump me or whatever.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7th December 2016, 10:35 pm

"Cleaning? You don't have to do that on my account," Nephrite said, standing up before she could. "I mean, you've been through a lot, you shouldn't be straining yourself." Did she really intend to just walk around while injured? 

"I can get a futon from my car to sleep on, don't worry about me. Did you need me to get you something while I'm out?" he asked. He was honestly tempted to tell her to just go to bed, but he had a feeling she'd just blow his concern off if he was too direct.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th January 2017, 3:34 am

“I’m… fine,” Mako frowned, not liking the thought of being incapacitated or treated like a bed-ridden person. “Besides, I’m very particular about cleanliness and order in my space… I can’t possibly rest properly with my apartment looking like this.” She waved her hand helplessly at the chaos around her.

She thought about his offer, then shook his head. “I’m good. Besides, you’re already doing me a big favor tonight.” She couldn’t possibly ask him for more. She still had some cleaning supplies… right? Half of her wished she could just get a brand new apartment, since that seemed like way less effort than trying to fix all this mess.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd September 2017, 4:54 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 45 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2017, 6:17 am

Moderator Note:
This thread has been confirmed as inactive, and will now be sent to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest. For more information, please read What Is the Graveyard?
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you! ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter   [Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] The Hunted Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top