The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Relaxed: Daybreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

Relaxed: Daybreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Daybreak   Relaxed: Daybreak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2016, 10:12 pm

Relaxed: Daybreak - Page 2 Endo_b10

Endo had been gazing up the stars when Sere's question came. He turned to look at her. He looked away again and back to the stars as he pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to repress all the memories suddenly coming to the surface.

He wasn't ready to tell her everything, but he thought maybe if he talked to her about his father for a moment, it might help to stop the pain he felt in the core of his body.

He let out a sigh before speaking, "I am not sure, but know it was something that happened long before I was born. Even though I was young when my mom left, I remember her saying he was not always this way and that he really did love us. I think she was trying to convince herself. She probably wanted to believe it too, but he only got worse after she left.....after she left me with him.

Endo's eyes took on a lifelessness, as if he was out of his own body. Soon after he came back to reality, and to Sere facing him.

"Sorry, I just try not to think about it too much." Endo said as he pushed his hair back. 

The moonlight had cast its light down on Endo and Sere. Unknown to Endo, the light shone on his face, revealing a large scar just above his cheekbone.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Daybreak   Relaxed: Daybreak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2016, 10:25 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 45 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Daybreak   Relaxed: Daybreak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2016, 4:03 pm

Moderator Note

There has been no activity in this RP for over 45 days, so this thread has been moved to the Graveyard section. If you are still interested in playing this RP, please contact Sailor Saturn to revive it in the Storyline Revival Requests Thread
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxed: Daybreak   Relaxed: Daybreak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxed: Daybreak

View previous topic View next topic Back to top