The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jem and the Holograms movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PockyPants
Pyramidal Crystal

PockyPants

Pyramidal Crystal

Jem and the Holograms movie Empty
PostSubject: Jem and the Holograms movie   Jem and the Holograms movie I_icon_minitime12th May 2015, 8:01 pm

I've always been a big JEM fan.  The trailer for this new live action feature film was released today, what do you think?

To me it's not Jem... this is freaking hannah montana with pink hair. lol   HOWEVER, the fact that Jem is getting a movie is still pretty exciting, even if I don't end up liking it. I'm trying to stay positive.  :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/maskprops
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Jem and the Holograms movie   Jem and the Holograms movie I_icon_minitime12th May 2015, 8:17 pm

I've never seen Jem, but I can tell this movie will not be like the cartoon. It looks like the main girl will let her fame go to her head and she'll lose everyone she loves because of it. Then at the finale she'll learn what matters most her family and to love herself. Bleh. Has been done to death. Can't we have a rock band movie with a refreshing plot?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Jem and the Holograms movie   Jem and the Holograms movie I_icon_minitime4th June 2015, 10:34 pm

You could literally slap any other title on this movie and it would be another cliche teen flick. My mom was one of the fans of the cartoon when it was on-so I got the full scoop as to how heavy the changes are. 
I feel bad for the poor saps that actually thought that THIS early cartoon reboot movie was going to be good. The Smurfs were a disaster, and don't get me started on that Yogi movie. (Though surprisingly the Rocky and Bullwinkle stuck to the source material quite well. My dad could confirm that.)
They need to stop with the reboots and give us a movie, any movie, with some original plot.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Jem and the Holograms movie   Jem and the Holograms movie I_icon_minitime5th June 2015, 1:08 pm

I've never seen Jem, nor do I plan to.
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Jem and the Holograms movie   Jem and the Holograms movie I_icon_minitime7th June 2015, 7:20 am

I saw the trailer.  I'm going to give it a chance and really try not to compare it to the animated series.  Which I loved watching when growing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jem and the Holograms movie   Jem and the Holograms movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jem and the Holograms movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top