The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Advanced: Helpless Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 12:49 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 JnW0cvE_zps3gr72oxd

"I also am not sure what my power are. I haven't really had a chance to figure them out," Jasmine admitted, though Sailor Beauty’s idea of traditional disguises was probably a good idea.

Jasmine knew that her name was Sailor Mirage, so perhaps something to do with that? Mirages made you see things that weren’t there, being a bend in the light. What if she could bend the light as a mirage did, would people be able to see her, or see something else entirely? Closing her eyes, she concentrated, seeing in her mind, the light bending away from her. When she opened it, she looked down at her hand, still being able to see it. Had it not worked?

Unbeknown to Jasmine, she had disappeared from the others sights. Her powers allow her to remain hidden form others views bending the light away from herself, but she can see herself. 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 5:54 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 JonFMGC

"I haven't had a chance to see what my powers are either." Ariel said, "I do assume that mine have to do with water and my powers already, but I don't really have any proof." Ariel looked around, it didn't seem like they all knew what their powers were. That was a little unsettling considering the fact that they were going to be fighting together. "You do seem to be right Sailor Beauty." Ariel said, "I didn't recognize any of you when I first got here. I guess that's lucky for us. But you may be correct that we might all look suspicious together dressed like this. Is there a way we can get clothing that we can disguise our disguises with?" 

As Ariel continued to think about this, there was a lot of pressure riding on everything they were all doing. They would have to slowly figure out their powers on their own and figure out how to find or pay for disguises. That wouldn't be easy. Not all of their money would work in each kingdom. Ariel knew she could probably get some money in her kingdom and maybe some disguises, but there might not be enough and that wasn't even thinking about the clothes from other countries. There was so much to worry about. Each person here had a kingdom to save, could they all actually work together without worries getting in the way?

Ariel looked up at the senshi who'd been speaking and realized she wasn't there. "Where'd you go Sailor Mirage?" Ariel asked.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 5:15 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 87t3Phe

The comment from Sailor Cascade drew Elsa's attention. She glanced towards where the dark-skinned princess dressed in seafoam green had stood, only to see nothing. Her blue eyes blinked, confused. Sailor Mirage could not have exited Destiny's Waterfall without being noticed by someone else in the group. Scanning the ground, she didn't notice any kind of path markers indicating where a person may have gone.

"Sailor Mirage, are you still here?" she asked, echoing Sailor Cascade's concerns.

She felt tense with expectation, hoping slightly but not daring to admit to herself that this could be a hint of another teammate discovering her abilities as a sailor princess. The constant refrain of "I don't know what my powers are" was starting to grate on her, although it was not the fault of any of these other people--unused to having powers as she was. She did her best not to show her frustration. If only Anna was here, perhaps they could have tried to coach the others. Elsa's expression flickered for a moment at the thought, trying not to dwell on what had been lost. But it was so hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 7:59 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 YsdVFuZ

She pondered Ariel’s question, thinking about how they never needed money to buy anything in their lives, which meant it was unlikely that any of them had brought any on their way here. Of course, if they were going back to their kingdoms, they could pick some up from the treasury or something, but they’d still need a way to get in inconspicuously.

“Should we maybe try to figure out what our powers are before we leave? Some of them could be useful for our journey. Not to mention if we need to fight…”

As the others suddenly started calling out, Belle looked up in confusion. It seemed that Sailor Mirage had gone missing. Her heart squeezed with dread.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 4:27 pm

Ariel listened as Belle spoke. She thought that was a good idea, to see if they could figure out their powers before leaving. But how would they do that? Then she'd said the word Ariel dreaded hearing, 'fight', she didn't know if she wanted to, or could fight. She'd only fought futilely in the past, when trying to save those she cared about. What if when it came time to fight, she froze or couldn't do anything? What if they all did? Had any of these women even been in a fight before? 

She noticed that Sailor Snowflake had also noticed the disappearance of Sailor Mirage. She was glad that she wasn't the only one who had seen it. "But how do we figure out what our powers are?" Ariel asked the others, "Have any of us been in a fight before? I know I have barely been in one in the past and I couldn't do much."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2015, 6:25 pm

“What do you mean ‘where did you go’, I’m right here!” Jasmine said, exasperated. Honestly, was the girl blind? She was standing right here and her powers hadn’t even worked! Why was everyone looking at her in confusion? Crossing her arms, she huffed in annoyance. Was this some sort of childish game that they played in other Kingdoms?

As her annoyance grew, Jasmine began flickering in and out of visibility until she became solid once more. What was that? She wondered, having seen herself turn transparent. Was her power that of invisibility? Yet she had been able to see herself, but the others hadn’t. Like a mirage, bending the light away from myself. I can see me, but the others couldn’t. But that doesn’t explain why I went transparent.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 6:07 am

As Sailor Mirage replied and then reappeared, Elsa felt a momentary surge of hope, although it was slight. Finally, someone else had realized at least a portion of her abilities. Perhaps the others would be able to do it, as well. Clearly they would all need training. Hopefully she could use her own experience to guide them in the right direction. No one else was used to magic, and they could be somehow blocking their abilities, perhaps with their own obscured minds and hearts.

"Excellent, Sailor Mirage. It seems that your powers suit your name," she commented. There was a slightly less-harsh look on her face as she spoke, although she maintained a stern and regal posture. "With practice, you should be able to master it and control it willfully. It is your own thoughts and heart that manifest your abilities."

She knew that last part was true, not only because of her dominion over ice and snow, but because of the Fairy Godmother. This was potential that had been locked within all of them.

"It is very likely that everyone else's powers connect with each person's past experiences and title. A battle will put you to the test, where you are left with no choice to defend yourself but with your abilities. That is not the only way to learn to understand yourself and your magic."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th August 2015, 2:05 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 G9SX1Ce
"Powers connecting to our past and title"

Hearing Snowflake's words made Mulan confused. Powers that connected to her Senshi name? Her past involved defeating the Huns and restoring honor to the Fa family, yet her Senshi name was Sailor Hua. "Hua" meant blossom in chinese but neither Mulan's past nor current status had anything to do with flowers.

"The flower who blooms in adversity is the most rare beautiful of all"

These were the words the Emperor had spoken just after he had presented her with the royal crest. This was the only thing in her past that had anything to do with Blossoms.

"My Senshi name....means Blossom in Chinese....but my heritage nor my past has anything to with flowers. I wonder if what my powers are to based off of: the warrior past of just my Senshi namesake?"

Fighting would be no trouble, as Mulan had done much of it.But what use was her battle skills if she didn't even know what her powers were supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 1:00 pm

Ariel listened to Sailor Snowflake and considered her comments. Her thought that their powers could come from their past experiences was a really interesting thought. Then she said a battle could be the way to discover their powers, but it wouldn't be the only way, thankfully. Ariel was a little worried, her powers obviously had something to do with her mermaid half, but maybe something else. I mean she already had her mermaid powers for the most part, at least the ones she could still have when she was human. 

Then Sailor Hua spoke and Ariel looked at the girl, trying to not be stuck in her own thoughts, and listened. "I think my powers will probably have something to do with my mermaid half, but maybe something else?" Ariel said. "Sailor Hua, could you help us with the basics of fighting, just in case we can't figure out our powers right away?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 6:58 am

Belle had never been in a fight either, but she wasn’t opposed to learning. In fact, she really wanted to. She was done feeling helpless.

She heard Sailor Mirage’s voice again, stating that she was still there, before the girl faded back into view. Oh, that was pretty amazing! She could turn invisible! That would be incredibly useful for the group and their travels, if she could figure out how to extend the power to include the others.

She listened to Snowflake’s words, trying to guess what she could do. Her heart and mind… her past experience and title… well, her title didn’t help much. What kind of power might ‘beauty’ create? The power to turn even more beautiful?

More conversation ensued as Sailor Hua talked about the meaning of her name—flowers, that reminded Belle of Adam and the rose that was once so precious to him. She definitely liked the idea of learning to fight physically if she couldn’t access her powers. It must be nice to be a warrior princess and to be able to save her nation.

Unbeknownst to her, the desire to fight and the thought of Adam’s rose had unlocked her powers, and suddenly a tiny hurricane of rose petals whirled around her, blowing her hair into her face. At the same time, she felt the surge of power within her, the feeling like she was discovering a new part of her that was strong.

“Oh!” she exclaimed in surprise as the wind briefly picked up further, before all of a sudden all the petals dropped lifelessly to the ground as if someone had switched the ‘off’ button.

“I…” she stared at the now motionless petals around her, speechless. “I… think I might have done that.”
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th September 2015, 11:36 am

The display of rose petals from Sailor Beauty made Elsa feel a little bit more hope, despite the continued quandaries from some of the other young women. There was something about the look on the brunette woman's face as she accessed her abilities; it reminded the Snow Queen a bit of herself, when she first understood what she could do. She wanted to continue to convey that to the others, without necessarily revealing too much about her own past. Just because she had powers prior to her new form as a Sailor Princess didn't invalidate what she had learned from those powers. Elsa continued to believe that they could unlock their abilities if only they tried.

"Well done, Sailor Beauty. The rose petals are truly beautiful," she said. It wasn't the most encouraging tone ever, but it wasn't unkind.

Then she turned back towards Sailor Hua. The mention of her past as a warrior was important, and definitely something the others could benefit from, as Sailor Cascade suggested.

"Sailor Cascade makes a good point. Sailor Hua, would you be willing to share some of your knowledge as a fighter? I suspect that most of us, myself included, are not accustomed to being in the throws of battle as a knight or soldier."
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 6:20 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 Snow_w11
Banner by Zoey900

Snow White had silently observed the proceedings for a while at Destiny's Waterfall, in a concerted effort to learn what she could.  Since the conversation had turned to their powers, she knew she should try to figure out what her own powers were.  Having now learned enough about what their powers were apparently based on gave her the confidence to take her turn.

Snow White, or as she realized she should now think of herself as, Sailor Cybele, spoke up next "Cybele was a goddess of nature for ancient people in Asia Minor.  Thus my name corresponds to a key phase of my life, when I lived away from any castle - out in nature, as some people would say - and learned to survive out there with very little help.  So I think my powers are based on things or phenomena out in nature, away from traditional development.  This is what I will attempt to show now."

Having said that, Cybele closed her eyes and concentrated on things and phenomena in nature.  When she pictured tree leaves and pine cones in her mind, she felt a small surge of power within her, and a swirl of wind suddenly appeared, picking up the few tree leaves and pine cones on the ground around her and blowing them gently around her a couple revolutions.  Feeling this breeze, Cybele opened her eyes and watched the effects.  Soon after she opened her eyes, the breeze picked up a little and redirected itself toward a target she hadn't known she had picked out.  Before Cybele could figure out what was happening, these tree leaves and pine cones were gently swirling around Sailor Snowflake.  Cybele covered her mouth, scared of how Sailor Snowflake might react to this.  When she tried to get her power to cut off, Cybele found she had to willingly command her power to stop in her mind.  Right after she had successfully stopped the swirling of tree leaves and pine cones around her ally, she spoke in a very apologetic tone "I'm sorry, Sailor Snowflake!"

Last edited by mercuryfan on 19th September 2015, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add a word to the last paragraph)
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 7:34 pm

Upon the display of Sailor Beauty's powers, Mulan allowed to relax a little bit. At least two of us know what their special powers are.

While the meaning of her own Senshi name continued to puzzle her to no end, she decided not to focus on it for now and that her powers would be revealed in due time. She had heard several requests for her to teach them the basics of fighting. While Mulan had assisted in training new recruits, usually Shang was the one who took care of it all. But considering the circumstances of the situation, Mulan had to at least teach these women how to fight, as most of them didn't even know their own powers.

"Ok....i wil teach you all the basics of combat" She announced to the group.

Feeling a strong breeze prick the back of her neck, Mulan turned to see Sailor Cybele being surrounded by a string of leaves and pine cones.

Well, now that makes three of us.
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 12:14 pm

Elsa felt her muscles tense as she found herself suddenly surrounded by pine cones and other forest debris, moving around her in a flurry as if she stood in the eye of a tornado. She gritted her teeth, trying to keep herself calm. Memories of being attacked or threatened by others flashed through her mind, raising her stress levels even as she fought back against them. The chill that had been slowly spreading from her dropped substantially, causing the breaths of others to form puffs of mist as the warmth of their breathing met the cold of the Snow Queen. Elsa herself saw none of it--her eyes were closed and her own breathing was concentrated. She couldn't lash out. She had to stay still.

She only reopened them when she heard Sailor Cybele's apology. For a moment, Elsa couldn't speak, afraid of what she might say in haste. Her nerves tingled with anxiety. They were supposed to be teammates! And yet, she knew that the other woman did not mean to channel power against her; it was a mark of inexperience, not malice.

"It's... fine," she replied hesitantly, her tone of voice making it apparent that it wasn't really fine. The unintentional cold temperature spreading from her was warming slightly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 1:55 pm

Ariel listened to Sailor Snowflake speak, saying that she might be right about them needing to learn to fight. And then Sailor Hua seemed to agree, which was good. They could learn the basics and hopefully be able to defend themselves. 

She watched as what seemed like the colors of the wind, floated around Elsa when Sailor Cybele thought about what her powers could be. She saw Sailor Snowflake's reaction and Sailor Cybele apologized. Ariel was getting a little antsy, she wished she knew what her powers were, then maybe she could help, but at least she knew what they could be. 

"Should we get to learning the basics of fighting then?" Ariel asked looking around, "Then we can go and start looking for clues."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2015, 9:23 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 7LH2cmJ

Sailor Lumina was happy to see her fellow teammates starting to warm up to their powers and abilities. Without making a big scene, Lumina channeled the magic that she new had been inside of her since she was born. Just as she had expected, her hands began to glow with the light of the sun, just like her hair did in the past. Only this time, she didn't have to sing a song to activate her magic - it was just...there. 

Over the next couple of hours, the girls underwent a series of basic combat training, learning how to detect an enemies moves and act upon them. Lumina began to understand the importance of balancing the earth and the sky, the day from the night, sound from silence, and dark from night. Thanks to Hua's teachings, Lumina realized that one alone was not enough, and she would need both sides of the coin together to succeed in upcoming battles. 

When the team was ready to go, Lumina thought once more about their plan of action. She had a request, but she wasn't sure how the group would react to it.

"If my hypothesis is correct, we'll emerge in Germany, as I said earlier. There...is something in my kingdom that I need, and I forgot it in my palace. If you all are okay with it, I would like for us to visit my kingdom first so that I can retrieve this item." She looked at the others hopefully, wishing for them to see how important this was to her. She simply couldn't save her family without it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2015, 9:58 am

Elsa had no objections to her cousin's request.

"Should we be prepared for resistance from your kingdom, or do you believe you can retrieve that item without alerting anyone to your presence?" she asked, wondering about the details of Rapunzel's kingdom.

The group had been practicing and learning, which was very good, but Queen Elsa found herself thinking about what they had left behind and what could be happening while they were away. She was sure that her own kingdom of Arendelle was well in the grasp of that dark power. Still, as much as she had not been in close contact with Rapunzel, she knew that the other young woman seemed to have a fair amount in common with Elsa's own sister. For that reason, she wondered if whatever Sailor Lumina wanted to regain would be an easy recapture. At least, for the sake of their fledgling team, she hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th October 2015, 9:48 am

Their little training session was going well. Besides basic physical combat training, Beauty had also discovered that she had a second power quite by accident. She wasn’t as comfortable about using that one, though; apparently she could put anyone under her thrall and have them do whatever she asked. It felt wrong somehow, almost like dark magic. She made a mental note to never use it unless in desperate situations. She would not like to take away anyone’s free will if she could help it.

When Lumina brought up the question of returning to her kingdom, she looked toward Snowflake, who had posed the question of resistance. It was definitely a concern. “I don’t mind, especially if this object could help us. Would you be able to tell us what it is?” she asked, curiosity winning over politeness.
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 3:25 am

As her teammates requested, Mulan began the training session. She taught them how to use swords and bows. She taught them how to predict the enemies next move.'Man these girls are fast learners' Mulan thought while teaching them. Throughout the session, Sailor Beauty's powers had activated once more. This made Mulan slightly anxious as she had still not figured out what her own special powers were.

Before she knew it, all of the princesses knew the basics of self defense and combat. There was talk of heading to Germany, Lumina's own homeland. When Sailor Snowflake raised the question of resistance, Mulan had tensed up. "How important is this object exactly? I only ask since we very may well be walking right into enemy territory"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th November 2015, 3:37 pm

Looking around the room, Jasmine couldn’t help but wonder what everyone else’s powers were. Elsa was most likely correct in assuming that everyone’s powers were similarly linked to their pasts. Was turning herself invisible the only power she had?

Mermaid half? Her thoughts were quickly pulled towards Sailor Cascade. She had read about mermaids, creatures of legends in her books as a child. Did this mean that they were real? After everything she had seen, she really shouldn’t be surprised.

“If returning to your kingdom would help us, I’m not against it, although we should be careful in our travels. We don’t know if anyone is watching us.”
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th December 2015, 10:14 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 Snow_w10
Banner by Zoey900

After Sailor Cybele had discovered & demonstrated one of her own powers (from which she noticed that Sailor Snowflake seemed to be being nice when she said it was fine), and all the senshi women there had learned the basics of self-defense and combat with the help of Sailor Hua (Sailor Cybele herself hadn’t seen any of it as fun, but she knew the importance of it, especially considering recent events that had happened to each of their kingdoms, so Sailor Cybele had put her all into learning it), Sailor Lumina asked about visiting her own kingdom, so she could retrieve something.  Before she could react, Sailor Cybele noticed several of her new teammates return their own doubting and informational questions.  Sailor Cybele found herself agreeing with her new teammates’ concerns - for example, she herself was concerned they might lose one of their own even before getting started on their primary purpose of driving out those who had invaded their kingdoms.  Sailor Cybele wanted to know the answers to most of her teammates’ questions, but for now, she only had a little advice for Sailor Lumina “Whatever you do, Sailor Lumina, be extra careful - you never know how much our enemies have rearranged things and/or set traps for us.”
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th January 2016, 8:47 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 30 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th January 2016, 12:48 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

By request of the creator, this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced: Helpless Girls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top