The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Advanced: Helpless Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 11:31 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 87t3Phe

At this question, Elsa flexed her fingers. She didn't feel different as this "sailor" person than she did as reigning queen of Arendelle.

"I... have ice powers," she stated, knowing that Rapunzel would understand her powers existed outside of this new form, and hoping that her blonde cousin would not share that information just yet if the others were unaware of her history.

"You should know your powers, because they are a part of you. You have to accept them," Elsa continued. That was how she had learned to control her own magic, after all. Maybe it would help the others.

She paused, brow furrowed as she tried to find a way to explain this to the others, who seemed to be unfamiliar with something that was a part of her daily life.

"It's somewhat like meditation. Listen to your heart."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st June 2015, 4:58 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 JonFMGC

Ariel made her way to Destiny's Waterfall and when she finally got there, there was already a group of what could only be other Princesses or Queens from some of the kingdoms around the world. She felt a little awkward coming when she walked over to the others. They seemed to be having a conversation and she had missed quite a lot of it. She wasn't sure if it'd be rude to interrupt and introduce herself. She looked around and decided it would be best for her to skip to the introduction. 

Ariel cleared her throat politely, "I'm sorry to interrupt." Ariel said, "I'm Ariel or should I introduce myself by my other name, Sailor Cascade? I'm not sure how to do this." Ariel laughed a bit awkwardly. "I'm sorry I feel like I got here a little late. What have you all been talking about?"
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 5:31 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 JnW0cvE_zps3gr72oxd

Do you trust me? Aladdin had said those same words to her once up on a time. She had gone with her gut instinct then and trusted him and that same feeling was urging her to trust this woman in front of her as well. 

"Where should we go to talk?" she asked, taking a step towards her Fairy Godmother. 

"To the Destiny's Waterfall," she replied, smiling. Before Jasmine could even wrap her mind around everything around them became blurry, like she was riding on carpet, but so much faster. The world came to a sudden halt just outside a cave.  

"You have a special power within you child, one that will help you find your family and return them to safety, but heed my warning. If you should ever kill, your powers will disappear, never to return. Do you understand?" When Jasmine nodded, she continued. "Very good, very good indeed. Now hold out your hand child, I have something for you." Swishing her wand around, a sapphire gem appeared in the air, floating over to Jasmine. 

"Take this crystal child and attach it to your necklace. With it, you have access to great power. To use that power say Mirage Princess Power, Make Up!" Jasmine's eyebrow raised in disbelief. She wanted her to say what? What did she have to lose? Everything she had ever loved was gone. Quickly attaching the blue gem to her necklace, she said the words required. With a flash of blue light, she stood in a completely new outfit. 

"What in the world?" she said, looking at what she was wearing. 

"It works, I'm glad. I would drop the transformation for now. Just imagine yourself back in your regular clothing," she said, cutting of Jasmine before she could say anything. "I can go no further with you child. You need to do the rest on your own. In the cavern is what you seek."

"What I seek?" the Princess asked, but it was no use, the elderly woman was gone. Shrugging, she entered the cavern. Soon, she came upon what appeared to be an entrance way to something. Upon the entrance way, there was a large circle, with many symbols. She recognized only one of a neighbouring Kingdom, but there was one, that resembled the gem that the Fair Godmother had given her. I wonder if it fits, it looks to be the right size. Taking the stone off her necklace, she pressed it against the engraving. I was right, it fits perfectly, she thought. 

The ground shook as the gem began to glow. The entrance way groaned as it opened for her. Stepping through Jasmine looked around. The area was gorgeous, there was grass and flowers and she could see a waterfall as well. How is it even possible that there is a waterfall in the desert? 

Off to one side she could see a small group of women standing about and talking. Are they here for the same reason as I am? Determined to find out, she slowly walked over to them.

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th July 2015, 6:22 pm

Like the other former Princesses, Snow White had been devastated by the results of the attacks.  But, also like most of them, she had been given new hope by the Fairy Godmother.  It was this new hope that kept her from just walking lackadaisically towards Destiny's Waterfall.  In fact, when she was thinking about the Fairy Godmother, Snow White picked up her pace even faster.

Snow White walked in this fashion for a few days, her direction being guided by the glowing of the rubies on the front of her necklace, until they guided her into a dead-end, a large, apparently-unclimbable boulder blocking the way (not that she had any rock-climbing gear anyway).  Being one who had learned to survive out in the woods by herself, Snow White had learned to examine things for usefulness.  So she looked closely at the boulder and found all the different markings/symbols on it.  Most of them she didn't recognize, but she did know a few as symbols of neighboring kingdoms to hers; plus she noticed the leaf piece that was the symbol for her kingdom.  Motivated by this symbol in the rock, Snow White took her necklace off to more easily get its pendant (the dried-up leaf piece) near the carving of that symbol.  Once she had just touched that pendant into the carving, after a brief shaking sensation, the boulder slid sideways, to her pleasant surprise, revealing a beautiful meadow with a lake in the middle of it and a waterfall that landed in the lake.

Realizing this must be Destiny's Waterfall, Snow White walked down into the meadow.  As she was walking in this fashion, she noticed a few young women gathered together discussing something.  As she got closer to them, she saw that there were eight of them.  Then she recognized Rapunzel; not realizing at first what Rapunzel being here meant, Snow White beamed "Rapunzel!  It's so nice to see you here!"  She followed that up by immediately realizing her mistake; suddenly becoming sad, Snow White said apologetically and more quietly "Oh, I'm so sorry, Rapunzel.  Are you here because you also went through tragedy?"
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th July 2015, 8:39 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 7LH2cmJ

Lumina listened to Elsa's words, feeling them tug at her heartstrings. It was kind of obvious what her power really was, considering the powers she was born with, so she was already able to activate them on her own. But she had no idea what exactly she could do with them. Glancing at her cousin, Rapunzel wondered if she planned on telling them about the ice powers she was born with. As long as Elsa didn't tell the others of Rapunzel's natural powers, Rapunzel wouldn't say anything about Elsa's. 

Ariel and Snow White, two close friends of Lumina's, arrived at the waterfall and brought a wide smile to Lumina's face. It was so nice to be surrounded by new friends and old ones. The comfort of having all of these women by her side was unlike any feeling Lumina had experienced. Unable to contain her relief, Lumina hugged both Ariel and Snow White. "It's great to see you both as well. I'm sorry it's under these circumstances," Lumina said, looking down in sorrow. "Eugene and...and my children...they were taken by Gothel. I...I assume the same happened to you?" she said, addressing Snow White. She believe all of these poor women were put through so much pain and heartbreak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 9:51 am

Soon Ariel saw Rapunzel and Snow White. She smiled slightly at their familiar faces. Suddenly Rapunzel hugged her and Snow White. She couldn't help but be comforted and smile when her friend hugged her. Rapunzel talked to both of them and Ariel listened to her sad comments. "It's great to see you too." Ariel said, "It seems like bad circumstances for all of us. Did something bad happen to everyone's kingdoms?" Ariel looked round at the rest of the women in the room, assuming they'd all been there for the same reasons. Maybe all of them working together would help save their kingdoms. The question was what actually happened to everyone's kingdoms? Was everything being caused by one person or was this a bunch of random occurrences that by coincidence happened at the same time? Ariel had so many questions she worried if they were all going to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 4:31 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 QH6dern

The way Elsa said it made it seem so easy. But it wasn’t. At least not for Aurora. She never felt something like magical powers inside her; she was just an ordinary girl, after all.
Well, maybe the time isn’t ripe for it yet, she thought to herself and looked back to Elsa, preparing an answer in her mind.

“I think, you’re right. Thank you for –,” she started but interrupted herself when she noticed the other girls entering the little paradise.
Quickly she turned around and walked towards the other Senshi, greeting them with a friendly, “Hello, everyone!”
After she got up from her little curtsy, she eventually recognized Ariel who had just introduced herself. “Ariel,” she said in quite a cheerful tone, hugging the girl after Rapunzel just did so. “It has been so long since we saw each other last time. I’m so happy to see you again!”

While she said that, her eyes went to the other girl and Aurora started to wonder who it was. Her face looked so familiar but she couldn’t recognize who it was – it was probably the same protection Rapunzel and the others had, hiding the true identity. After a while of thinking she eventually asked, “Snow White? Is that you?,” a friendly smile on her face.

The conversation went on and Aurora noticed how everything turned sad and sorrowful again. Of course, she was shocked about the recent events too. But she didn’t want to cry about it anymore. She just wanted to go and save them...she wanted to be strong.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 5:39 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 9NSsc49
Scanning the room, Mulan was looking for any familiar faces. Most of the girls looked European, a country she did not know much about. While she had heard of tales from the merchants who traided along the Silk Road, Mulan knew little to nothing about that part of the world. She guessed that most of them were princesses, or at least some form of royalty.

Am i the only commoner here?

Sighing, she turned to face the three forlorn princesses, who looked as equally tired and frustrated as she was. "I don't know what this is all about - what this "mission" is meant to be or even why we are here but it is my duty to protect the three of you. No matter what happens, you're all going to be safe" Mulan announced, attempting to lift their spirits but her efforts were in vain, as they began to look even more depressed than before. Mei even started to cry.

Oh my, what am i going to do? I can't do this all alone....i need help. I'm in over my head with worry about Shang and my children, and i should be rescuing them, not sitting around in some glade! But the Fairy Godmother said that she would be able to help me free them from captivity....What should i do?

At the feeling of a hand on her shoulder, Mulan gasped and turned to see Su weakly smiling. "It'll be alright...this Fairy Godmother will help you get your family back. I believe in you". Mulan attempted to smile but still couldn't shake off her feeling of worry.

Last edited by SailorKittyElyon on 19th July 2015, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 12:43 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 YsdVFuZ

Belle was surprised by the hug, but she found it incredibly comforting. Especially because it came from another person who knew exactly what she was going through. Someone who had suffered the exact same thing as she had. She nodded with a smile, trying to keep her courage, as Lumina said what mattered was that they all had strength and power underneath. Especially now, with this new awakening…

Her heart plummeted when Lumina said that her friend—was that a chameleon?—was the only one who hadn’t been kidnapped or killed. She had thought her own suffering was unimaginable, but here were an entire roomful of girls who had experienced the same thing.

Aurora—Sailor Dream—posed the question about their powers, and Belle was curious as well. She certainly had no idea what her powers were, let alone how to begin to use them.

Elsa spoke up then, explaining that she had powers—Belle knew she didn’t mean just now—and clearly she would know best how to handle it. Belle listened to her words carefully. A part of her…? Accept it. It sounded easier said than done. She was happy to embrace it because she needed it, but it had yet to show itself to her.

Listen to your heart. Well, she would just have to try that.

Another one had joined them, Ariel. Belle knew of her as well. Who wasn’t here? It felt like the entire world’s queens were all gathered here today. She felt the nagging feeling that this couldn’t be a coincidence. Two more women followed behind but did not introduce themselves. However, one of them seemed to recognize Rapunzel.

As the conversation turned back to everyone’s tragedy, she spoke up. “I don’t think this is a coincidence. I mean, think about it. All our kingdoms attacked and our loved ones taken? I assume they’re done by different people because no one can be in that many places at once, but still… something’s not right… There must be something bigger going on.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 1:49 pm

Elsa nodded at Belle.

"I agree," she said. "This was more than it may have seemed when tragedy befell our kingdoms. We were all visited by the Fairy Godmother, and we all have these new forms. This is something larger than our individual worries. I believe we should be working together."

It was only now that she realized she was the only one of the group to seem particularly battle-worn in her current outfit. The others, although they were exhausted, seemed to not have encountered forces as she had on their way to Destiny's Waterfall. Elsa could feel her hands shake as she thought of her sister's horrified face as she had last seen her. Anna, I failed you. Her blue eyes blinked back the cold hard tears that threatened to form. She did her best to clear her mind, hoping the others wouldn't notice. She had to stay strong.

"We have all lost what is very dear to us. Together, we stand a chance to bring them back."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th July 2015, 9:02 am

When the woman she had known as Rapunzel expressed sorrowfully that her husband (Eugene) and her children had all been taken by her nemesis, Snow White sorrowfully hugged her back.  Then Snow White sorrowfully nodded to confirm that the same had happened to her.

When Rapunzel/Lumina addressed Ariel, Snow White turned to Ariel, hugged her, and emotionally stated "It's nice to see you also, Ariel, even though it's under these horrible circumstances."  When Ariel asked if calamity had hit everyone's kingdoms, Snow White thoughtfully surmised "Maybe, though I would hope not.  I would feel so sorry for all of them."

When another woman addressed Ariel then her, Snow White looked at her and quickly recognized this last woman's face.  But try as she might, Snow White could not remember this last woman's name - even after she seemed to remember Snow White's name.  So in response, Snow White pleasantly confirmed "Yes, that's me," then turned apologetic in tone as she continued "And I know I've met you before, but I'm sorry to say I can't remember your name."

Then Snow White listened to another that she recognized as Belle and yet another whom she did not recognize talk about this apparent non-coincidence.  The latter seemed quite inspired by the Fairy Godmother when she talked about them working together to bring back what they had all lost.  Since that reminded Snow White of the way she had felt when she had remembered the Fairy Godmother's inspirational words during her journey to Destiny's Waterfall here, Snow White nodded confidently in agreement to this last woman "I agree.  Well put."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th July 2015, 9:56 am

As she got closer, Jasmine could hear snippets of their conversation. They’re here for the same reasons I am, they lost people who were important to them as well. The woman who was paler than anyone Jasmine had ever seen in her life began talking about the Fairy Godmother, and they needed to fight together, it only confirmed her suspicions.

“If we were all visited by the Fairy Godmother, and it sounds like we all lost people important to us, then it stands to reason that our loved ones are being held in a central location,” Jasmine said, joining the group. “It’s too much of a coincidence that this happened to all of us. Do we have any clues as to where they may be held?” 

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 2:09 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 Sailor%20Papillion%20header
Ella had kept quiet throughout the exclamations and introductions, standing off and to the side as the other women introduced themselves and found they were among peers, acquaintances, even friends or family, in some cases. She felt a little out of place; she was new to this life, and while she recognized some names and titles from her early studies as the Kingdom's new Queen, even sensing familiarity from some of these women, these regal Queens, who had been invited to her wedding, she had yet to invite herself to their conversation. 

By the sound of things, they were in the same situation as she - their kingdoms attacked, their lives in ruin - though her heart went out to those who had not only their husbands, but their children taken from them. Her Fairy Godmother had said that she would find out all she needed to know at Destiny's Waterfall, but so far she had just found more poor unfortunate souls who, like herself, were looking for answers.

Disney Reference!:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 11:36 am

Ariel was so happy to see Aurora as well. She had been speaking to the others when Aurora had called out to her. She was surprised to see her at first, but happy to have another friend there. "Aurora it's so wonderful to see you." Ariel said, "I'm so sorry it's under these circumstances." 

Ariel heard a girl talk and realized it was Belle, another queen. Belle spoke up about it possibly not being a coincidence and how it couldn't possibly have been just one person, but what if it was? There was something bigger going on Belle was certainly right about that. "But Belle isn't there a possibility that there is one person doing all of this? I know it seems impossible and strange, but aren't these new powers we've received impossible? All of us have been touched by magical powers at some point in our lives right? So what if this was all caused by some kind of magic and we are here to balance that dark magic out?" Ariel said.

Another woman spoke and said they should be working together. "I agree with you." Ariel said, "Excuse my curtness, but who are you?" This girl was completely right. With them all working together they could bring their families and such back. 

Ariel looked around and saw a woman standing at the edge of the group listening. "Hello." Ariel said to her, "Who are you? I'm Ariel, or um... Sailor Cascade. Were you brought here like the rest of us?" Ariel looked at her trying to be welcoming. She looked around at the rest of the women in the room. She didn't know all of them, only some, but through this they were going to all get to know each other. At the moment Ariel wished she could be home again, but nothing lasts or holds and her heart was far away at home with her family. 

Suddenly she remembered Sebastian, he had been hiding in her uniform, he came out of hiding to try and comfort her. She smiled at him for a second and made an introduction, "By the way, this is Sebastian. He's one of my best friends and my guardian." 

Reference:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 11:34 pm

Belle's words reminded Lumina about something that bad been nagging the edge of her brain since the attack. Glancing at Pascal, Lumina smiled as he nodded to her, urging her to tell what was on her mind. She began to tug at her hair, playing with it as she struggled to find a way to put her thoughts into a sentence.

"There's...something else about these...attacks that I can't get off of my mind. My..." she paused. What was Gothel to her now? Certainly not her mother. "The woman who had kidnapped me as a baby and raised me, Gothel, died years ago. There was no way she could have survived, but...she was the one who took my husband and my children from me. And she had powers. I don't know how she got them or how she is even alive, but...it's not natural. Did anything like that happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 12:14 am

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 Sailor%20Papillion%20header
Ella caught the friendly eyes and question directed towards her, but in light of the conversation going on around them, she felt an introduction might be a little out of place now. She noted her name, like she had noted everyone else's, trying to keep names and faces straight in her mind as she did so, but Lumina's revelation about a person coming back from the dead to take her family startled her out of her memory mechanic. Blonde brows tightened in confusion as she attempted to come to terms with what Lumina had said. 

She had heard that the rest of the world was also under attack - the warring times had fallen upon them all, ravaging the countryside regardless of territory - but to hear of such extremes... it was simply unnatural. Nothing like that had happened to her, but if they were trying to piece together the big picture, even the absence of the remarkable could be of use. "I am Sailor Papillion," she said, projecting her voice so everyone could easily hear her. She lightly grasped her fingertips in front of her, just for something to do with her hands, "I was directed here by my Fairy Godmother, like the rest of you, but I faced nothing extraordinary in the process." Admitting it made her feel smaller, even less worthy to be here among the greatest Queens of the land, who had obviously faced so much before their arrival, but with a breath she reached into herself and pulled her courage to the surface. She might not have faced what they had, but she was willing to move forward with them, and face whatever the future could bring. "I am hoping to find my missing husband, and free our small western Kingdom from its recent annexation by Zaragoza, but if I can be of help, I would like to help you all regain your loved ones, too."

She quieted, only then realizing she hadn't given them a name beyond the transformation, but then that had never been one of her strong points. 
possible reference?:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 20th July 2015, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 5:49 am

Latecomers requesting introductions in the middle of this strategic discussion made Elsa's brow furrow, but she did her best to hold her tongue before any harsh words could slip out. She felt so tense around these other people. It would have been different if Anna were here. No matter how hard she tried, there was no way to ignore the searing loss of her dearest friend.

"I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle," she repeated, doing her best not to betray her annoyance. Unnoticed by the snow queen, the chill emanating from her expanded slightly in radius, reaching tendrils of cold air out towards the nearby queens and princesses.

Rapunzel's tale made Elsa pause. Gothel had returned? But... how?

She addressed Jasmine's question first, as the dark-skinned queen had been patiently waiting.

"It's possible that these forces are at a central location, yes. Did anyone hear or see anything that would offer a suggestion to the evil forces' source?" She addressed her final question to the group as a whole, while her mind whirled through the painful and blurred memories of the attack on the castle. What had she seen? Where had they gone?

"Gothel's return indicates dark magic," she said to Rapunzel, her expression serious and concerned. "Bringing back the dead has grave consequences."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 1:44 pm

Ariel listened to Rapunzel, it was strange for someone to come back from the dead with powers and cause problems. "Rapunzel... er Lumina, Are we supposed to call each other by our senshi names? Anyway my father and sisters disappeared from the sea and no one has been able to find them. Now the sea is overtaking my kingdom and the sea is being destroyed." 

She listened to Sailor Papillion speak after she moved to join the rest of the group. She had been through something too and it was sad to see her belittle her problems. "I'm sure you have been through a lot." Ariel told the woman, "Losing your husband and your kingdom being taken over isn't a small thing. I'm glad you'd like to help as well. We're all in this together." 

Then the pale queen spoke up. She was queen Elsa, Lumina's cousin. She felt a chill coming from her. She wasn't sure what it was at first, but maybe it was one of her new-found powers. She asked if anyone saw anything that could suggest where the enemy could be. Why hadn't Ariel thought of that before? Oh well, she couldn't be the only one thinking of stuff, she'd just have to let it go. She was also right about it being dark magic. "I believe you are right, Elsa, there's definitely dark magic here. Maybe it's affecting us all." This talk of dark magic was very troubling.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 3:01 am

A dark-skinned woman, one that Belle didn’t recognize, suggested that their loved ones might be held in one location. Hope momentarily surged within her as she thought about how much easier it would be to save all the kingdoms and rescue everyone if they only had to visit one place to find their families.

Ariel raised the point that one person was behind this. “It’s certainly possible,” she confirmed. “I mean, they’re clearly using different people to do it but behind all of these pawns, there may just be one person.” She wasn’t quite sure she understood the laws of magic, so she didn’t really comment on the second part. The only magic she’d ever witnessed was Adam’s curse, and apparently that sorceress wasn’t necessarily evil, just someone who wanted to teach a lesson to Adam for his pride…

Then Rapunzel spoke again about how the one responsible for her kingdom’s attacks was someone who had returned from the dead. Immediately she felt a chill all over her body. The story was, after all, much like her own.

“The same thing happened to me,” she said. “This… evil man from my village who wanted to marry me once tried to kill my husband and failed. He died in the struggle. I am certain of it. He fell off a tower, after all. But now… now he’s come back. And this time…” her voice trembled and she summoned her strength, “…this time he succeeded.”

What Elsa said about dark magic and bringing back the dead made her feel even more unsettled. She rubbed her bare arms against the chill. Was it just her fear or did the temperature just drop?

Just what kind of person was behind this… who was strong enough to bring not one but many people from the grave? Who were they dealing with… and could they really be strong enough to fight them?
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st August 2015, 1:22 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 Snow_w10
Banner from Zoey900

When Sailor Papillion introduced herself and told a little of her story, Snow White smiled pleasantly at her "It's also nice to meet you, Sailor Papillion, though I wish it wasn't under these circumstances.  But I'd be more than happy to help you try to regain your kingdom, since you're willing to help us.  Oh, and I'm ... um ... Sailor Cybele."  Snow White then properly curtsied to this woman who had introduced herself as Sailor Papillion; though she also realized that introducing herself (only) in her new powered-up/transformed name was certainly something she was going to have to get used to.

Snow White then listened to a couple of the other women talk about their nemeses coming back from the dead.  Even though many of the other things that had been discussed were inspirational to her, like what the Fairy Godmother had told her, this sent chills down Snow White's spine.  She had learned that many things were reversible with hard work, but death was the one final, irreversible thing in their existence.  So she couldn't help but wonder if there was anything irreversible any more?

Snow White decided to speak up about what she knew about this "I am so sorry to hear that many of our nemeses have come back from the dead.  From what I have heard, from reliable sources, the same thing happened to me.  But it seems to be doing us no good just standing around here talking about it.  It would seem that only after we together go out and take them on directly can we say how worrisome this fact is.  So I'm wondering how soon we can do that.  I realize that some of you have had long journeys to get here, and I'm sure you would appreciate a little rest at a safe place like this, but, speaking for only myself, I would rather we get on our way soon.  Even though I haven't noticed anything to indicate where these nemeses are or what their power source is, I myself would feel better if we were actually doing something."
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 6:22 am

Elsa nodded in agreement at Snow White's suggestion. The Fairy Godmother had directed each of them here so that they could meet. Now that they were assembled, she could not be satisfied waiting around for something else to happen. Especially... She squeezed her eyes shut and rubbed the bridge of her nose, trying not to dwell on the fears in her heart. For those already impacted by the frigidity spiraling outward from where she stood, the temperature dropped a few more degrees. Frost was beginning to form on the ground beneath her feet.

"We need some clues as to where we should be headed," she said, addressing Snow White's request that the group continue on. "I suspect we are all restless to make progress."

Wasn't this the sort of moment where the Fairy Godmother ought to appear? Several of the newly-christened warriors were confused about their abilities, and the information gleaned about whatever enemy they faced was murky and confusing. This seemed like exactly the right time for that kind old woman to impart more wisdom upon them. Although it had not happened, she kept expecting that the familiar voice from before would speak out any minute now, giving them the push they needed to continue on their way. Or perhaps... She mulled on the words of advice from that being, thinking it over. Could the silence on that front be a clue that their next step had to be taken without assistance?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 12:54 pm

Jasmine listened attentively as each of the girls spoke. One story caught her attention. Someone who she had thought was long gone and defeated had returned, levelling her city, and taking her family away from her. It had been nagging Jasmine ever since; how exactly had he escaped?

“No, I didn’t notice anything. It all happened so quickly. Before any of us could react it was already over and I was the only one left,” she said, biting her lower lip as she thought. Jafar had seemed more powerful than she had remembered seeing him. Was it simply her imagination? No, she didn’t think so.

“Jafar, he was much more powerful than I remember him being the last time we fought,” she admitted. “To attack us effectively like this, it would have had to be coordinated, all happening within a few days to a few hours. Some of your kingdoms are close and you could have sent warning. I suspect that whoever did this to us has a central location that is easily accessible to most of us.”

Last edited by Addelyn on 17th August 2015, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 2:08 pm

"I agree with you on that." Ariel said to the princess, "What's your name? I didn't catch it?" Ariel asked her politely. "I'm so sorry for what happened to you." She was quiet for a moment and looked to Sebastian for guidance. "Where could this central location be?" Ariel asked looking at the others, "We've got to work this out, we'll make things right. The sun will shine for us again." Ariel looked at the girls positively. She was confident if they were all in this together they could bring back what once was theirs. "We can do this. I swear we will make things right."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 5:28 am

Lumina smiled at Sailor Cascade at her indecision over what to call her. "I think we should go with our warrior names for now, just so that our identities remain discreet. So just call me Lumina," she said. She listened to Cybele and the others, her unease growing as she learned that she wasn't the only one whose enemy had seemingly risen from the dead and received strange powers. Chills ran down her spine as she realized that whoever had started this chaos was capable of raising the dead. They could have assembled an army of risen dead by this point.

"I do agree - we should get going. I know that you are all probably tired, but there really is no time to lose. We need to make a plan," she said, picking up a nearby stick. Holding the stick in her hand, Lumina approached a patch of dirt and began to sketch a map of the world. It was times like these when her years of stretching, sketching, and reading books when she had time to spare would come in handy. She drew each continent, dividing them by countries and kingdoms. She drew a circle around Germany, and arrows to all of its bordering countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Denmark.

"Because so many of us are in the European-slash-German area, I think that we would emerge from here somewhere in Germany if we all leave together. We just need to decide where we want to go from here. I was thinking France, since Beauty and Papillion are from France. My idea is to find clues in our kingdoms. There has to be some clues left behind by those who attacked us. But we should visit all of the German kingdoms before we go to a different country. So we should travel to my kingdom, Cybele's, Cascade's, and Snowflake's. What do you all think?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 6:25 am

Elsa nodded at her cousin, assessing the drawing etched in the dirt. It seemed like a reasonable approximation based on her own knowledge of the surrounding geography. They represented noble families from a significant proportion of the area. It made her suspect that they were far from the only ones impacted--this was a lurking evil that had probably crept in and corrupted every place that it could. They would have to remain alert for any danger, once they left the safety of this meeting space.

"We'll have to be discreet, since we're essentially outcasts," she replied. "But yes, I agree that looking for clues should help us in our journey. We may be tired, but every moment we stop to rest is a moment for our enemies to regroup and strengthen."

With those words she thought of Anna, out there, and the fear of what might be happening to the other woman tightened around her heart.

"We should select the most efficient path between the kingdoms," she added, stepping forward to gesture at Sailor Lumina's map. The cold traveled with her, although she remained unaware. "Sailor Hua's kingdom is far East from here, so we should ultimately head in that direction when our investigations in the nearby kingdoms are done, unless we find information that make such a trip unnecessary."

This was familiar territory for Elsa. She had leaned over council tables many times in her years as reigning queen, debating trade agreements or military support with various chamber members. It was not hard to imagine that, although currently somewhat unapproachable and stiffly formal among the others, she was already well-suited for this strange new role as Sailor Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 3:37 pm

Ariel nodded at her friend. Now knowing how to address the others, so she wasn't being rude, was very helpful. She also agreed with Lumina. Searching for clues in their kingdoms and going to the ones closest was the best idea. She hoped her kingdom would still be in tact when they got there. Ariel listened to Snowflake and agreed, rest would not help them. The one thing though, was that not all of them were outcasts, just some. Maybe they could find a way to be discreet with those that were. 

"I agree with both Lumina and Snowflake, although not all of us are outcasts in our own kingdoms, some of you are. I hope we can come up with an efficient plan to keep you safe. I do have a problem though, my kingdom is slowly being destroyed and we may not be able to find any clues once we get there because they could all be gone." Said Ariel, "The other thing is that there could be clues underwater in Atlantica, where this all started, but I can't change back into a mermaid because my father's Trident was stolen, but I can breathe underwater to get there. So I can go back under the sea, but I'd have to go alone. Or we could talk to the fish and see if someone from Atlantica, whom we trust can search for us. How do we decide on the best path through the kingdoms and how are we going to keep each of us safe?"
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 11:12 pm

Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 G9SX1Ce
Mulan listened intently as she heard the other's tales. It seems that they had all been in similar situations as she. Hearing the talk about traveling Germany was what worried her. It was a country she had only heard of and had never been to. It was too risky to take the princesses with them, as they did not have any powers and no way to defend themselves. While Mulan hated the thought of leaving them at the Waterfall, it would at least be safe and they would be protected.

"Your Highness's, i'm sorry to say this but i will have to leave you at Destiny's Waterfall. I hope you can understand, it's in the name of your safety".

Thankfully, all three were understanding and promised not to step one foot outside Destiny's Waterfall. Turning back to the group, Mulan spoke up. "Is there anyway we could cloak ourselves with magic, so we could travel safely between kingdoms? Perhaps even disguise ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 9:42 am

The suggestion to make themselves undetectable using magic was a good one. She flexed her own fingers, feeling the surge of her natural power tingling through her body. Ice and snow were her domain. Perhaps Elsa could temporarily obscure them with some sort of blizzard, if needed, but she doubted there was any more she could do per Sailor Hua's comment. There were a number of sailor princesses her, however, and she couldn't rule out the possibility that one of them might hold the key to such an action.

"Excellent idea," she replied, her tone still stiff but simultaneously complimentary. "Think on Hua's request for concealment. Does anyone suspect that she may be able to provide that kind of protection? Even if we can't extend it to the group, there could be use in someone acting as a scout when in unfamiliar territory."

"If not, we may be able to temporarily disguise our physical selves when not in this form."

She hoped they had a wide variety of abilities between their numbers. That would add a degree of ease to their travel, as hopefully they would be able to draw upon their unique skills on this journey.

Sailor Cascade had spoken up about her underwater homeworld.

"Would you prefer to separate and search there yourself, or ask the sea creatures to assist you? I'm concerned about the lack of safety if any of us travel alone."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 4:49 pm

Cascade listened as Sailor Snowflake spoke up in response to her question. Thinking about the fact that they should all stay together, she decided that she should ask the sea creatures for help. "I think it'd be best to stay together and for me to ask the sea creatures for help." She said, "As you said Sailor Snowflake, it would be a lack of safety if we travel separately." She looked over at Sailor Snowflake, "Would it be okay to start or at least go to my kingdom soon?" She was seriously worried about it being destroyed or the seas getting worse and Atlantica being destroyed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 11:10 am

Belle agreed that she would rather be doing something, but it seemed none of them knew exactly what to do and where to go. The Fairy Godmother had said to go here, but hadn’t given further instructions. Where was she now?

She watched as Rapunzel—or Lumina rather—started drawing a map on the ground. She thought about her own kingdom—had she missed anything? Were there truly clues left behind by Gaston? Maybe she should have gone into the village, should have searched the area Adam was last seen at…

As they made plans to visit Germany first, however, she found that she liked the idea of looking for these clues together. More heads were always better than one after all. She listened to Cascade talk—her kingdom being underwater was definitely going to be tricky. How were the others supposed to help if they could not breathe under the sea?

The topic changed to how they could cloak themselves while on the road, and Belle thought back to how she hadn’t managed to recognize any of them when they all first appeared despite the fact that they knew each other.

“I am not even sure what my powers are yet, let alone whether or not they would be useful for concealment,” she said uncertainly. “However, I have a theory. It feels like our current forms is already a form of magical disguise. We failed to recognize one another when we first met, at least not until we voluntarily revealed our real names. It isn’t a huge leap to conclude that no one would recognize us either if we do not tell them who we are. Of course,” she added wryly, “the sight of these many women in these outfits might still attract attention by itself. In such case, I think we can disguise ourselves as commoners using traditional methods.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Helpless Girls   Advanced: Helpless Girls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced: Helpless Girls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top