The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 7:31 pm

hey quick question In the pic in Sailor Mars post i think they made a mistake..since when has there been two Chibiusa's?? (Note I've only seen parts of the musicals)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 7:46 pm

There aren't two Chibiusa, but two actresses for Chibiusa in musicals since there was a law about children working. It's usually that they cannot make them work too much in a certain sample of time (I don't know the whole details, but yes, two actresses for the same character).
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 7:53 pm

oh ok i didn't think of that thanks EK
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 8:33 pm

they are singing live, indeed =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 8:55 pm

EK, the only sang prerecorded in the very early musicals. I think from about SuperS on they almost always sung live. You can tell cause there are times some actresses are sick and perform through it (the chibiusa in Kaguya Shima Densetsu IIRC you can hear her poor little voice cracking).
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 9:22 pm

I think they started being live more towards the 1998 musicals and it showed with Hikari and the Starlights' voices cracking a lot during Anza stage but I was mostly speaking also about general old musicals (from any countries - Les Misérables was pre-recorded for many years before it went to live singing) who preferred pre-recorded so the performers could focus on their dance.

I just wanted to know if the new were pre-recorded too or not ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuhka
Star Seed

Yuhka

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 6:24 am

@ Tuxedo Mistress
Wahh it would be great if Satomi could sing well now! I think beside singing she is a really good Sailor Moon.. maybe as good as Anza... ok just maybe [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 428053968

The thing I don't like about Sayaka and Shuu is that they pretend to be as close as Nao and Yuhka. You see it on the selfies they post together or on some of the backstage pictures where they are standing close together and try to look like they were very very close to each other.
A friend of mine found our, that both were former Takarazuka members but not those ones with big roles (I forgot if it was tsukigumi, hanagumi or yukigumi). So I guess if they were in one of the taka groups they will know how to sing and cance.  But I think their acting of the relationship between Haruka and Michiru could look as posed as on their selfie pics  [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 2869872805 which makes it unreal and yeah.. posed Sad a bit like Sanae and Kahoru for example.. somehow I also dislike Sayaka xD I don't like the arrogant look in her eyes.. well maybe I'll start to love her after watching the Musical Very Happy

^ Eternal Knight
But if they would sing playback and if they would have recorded the songs already to Play them while performing, why haven't they made CDs yet? I guess in La Reconquista and Petite Étrangère it was live .. I think no one could sing playback as bad as Satomi did in the first Musical it has to be live xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 1:00 pm

Eternal Knight wrote:
I think they started being live more towards the 1998 musicals and it showed with Hikari and the Starlights' voices cracking a lot during Anza stage but I was mostly speaking also about general old musicals (from any countries - Les Misérables was pre-recorded for many years before it went to live singing) who preferred pre-recorded so the performers could focus on their dance.

I just wanted to know if the new were pre-recorded too or not ^^

Ooh my bad. Considering they don't do nearly as many performances as they did with the old myu, they may be doing all of them live. The old Myu did a LOT more performances and i believe usually the spring/summer shows they were travelling as well so if they did do anything prerecorded it was to give their vocals a break.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 1:15 pm

^Yuhka: I don't follow the backstage thing, but how can you be sure they are just posing? Unless someone said expressively somewhere that they actually hate each other, perhaps they got to be good friends. Stage theater is not cinema. You are literally stuck with these people during the whole rehearsal time that depending countries and shows can go from two weeks to two months. Two months in close quarters is long.

And if they are posing, I doubt they do that to imitate Nao and Yuhka. It was ten years ago. But they do indeed play a couple and yes actors are expected to at least show a good chemistry. I don't think they'll be able to ever beat Nao and Yuhka, but I think it's a bit unfair to them? 

Also I actually thought it was live, but wanted a confirmation which Tuxedo Mistress gave me.

Small Lady: The old myus were crazy performances wise. I think Anza did at least 300+ of them in her stage. I know group songs in the latter myus were totally live because the Moon actresses would cry during them a lot and you actually hear them break a lot.
Back to top Go down
whitehexe
Pyramidal Crystal

whitehexe

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 10:09 pm

Eternal Knight wrote:
You're so damn lucky! I really hope you will have fun! Will you try on the subtitle glasses?
They don't have them for the Osaka shows, only Tokyo  [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 1948543417  but my Japanese is ok enough to get the gist of things, just don't expect some detailed recap from me haha
Back to top Go down
https://travelinggeta.blogspot.com/ http://whitehexe.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th September 2015, 10:14 pm

Aw, well at least you already know most of the story, so it shouldn't be too bad. I wish you all the fun when you go there! 
This is random as hell, but I love your avatar and signature. Princess Kakyuu~
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 8:12 am

[Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 Pamphlet-01b
[Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 Visualbook-24b 
Source

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 9:18 am

I saw that they were recreating some art book poses! The Grail one and the all five senshi one with Minako and Rei looking cozy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 9:56 am

I dunno what it is but I do not feel any chemistry between Satomi and Yuuga. Which is too bad cause these photos are super cute. Love the one where she's holding the Holy Grail and where all 5 girls are doing the art book illustration pose.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 12:25 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I saw that they were recreating some art book poses! The Grail one and the all five senshi one with Minako and Rei looking cozy Very Happy

Ah I knew it looked familiar but I couldn't pinpoint what it was! They all look great tbh. I'm sad that they're graduating.  Sad

Small Lady wrote:
I dunno what it is but I do not feel any chemistry between Satomi and Yuuga. Which is too bad cause these photos are super cute.  Love the one where she's holding the Holy Grail and where all 5 girls are doing the art book illustration pose.

Others have pointed that out as well and I can understand why. They're great as their characters imo but the 'Miracle Romance' isn't that strong between them. I really do love the holy grail one too. They really took it to another level with the promo shots for this myu.   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 1637911638
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 12:44 pm

The adverts really are great for this one. Please tell me this is on the list for a livestream? [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 3186387542
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 2:10 pm

For everyone who is wondering, "graduating" means getting kicked out of the role essentially. The actresses are now determined to be too old for their roles. The inner senshi are the only ones confirmed to leave though, so this doesn't rule out musicals for SuperS and Stars.

Personally, I'm incredibly excited for this one. Given how fantastic the first one was and how the second one was even better than that, this one is looking like it'll kick butt.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 7:41 pm

Ah! I keep forgetting to share this but SeaofSerenity has posted a song list of the show.Original Post Here.

Un Nouveau Voyage Song List:
Act 1:
Last Dance
The Road to Infinity Academy (The Road to 無限学園 / The Road to Mugen Gakuen)
In a Flurry
The Awakening
Chosen One
Who am I?
Mistic Beauty
Five Damsels of the White Moon  (白月五人娘 / Shiratsuki Gonin Musume)
When Destiny Calls
Eye of the Storm
The Time is Near
Making Up With You
A Small Shine (小さな輝き / Chiisa na Kagayaki)
Confrontation Among the Stars  (星たちの対立 / Hoshitachi no Tairitsu )
Piano Symphony “Light of Destruction” ~ First Movement ~ Scat of Destruction  (ピアノ 交響曲 『破滅の光 』 ~  第一楽章 ~ 破滅のスキャット/ Piano Koukyoukyoku “Hametsu no Hikari” ~ Daiichi Gakushou ~ Hametsu no Scat
Piano Symphony “Light of Destruction” ~ Second Movement ~ Revival
(ピアノ 交響曲 『破滅 の光 』 ~  第二楽章 ~ 覚醒 / Piano Koukyoukyoku “Hametsu no Hikari” ~ Daini Gakushou ~ Kakusei)

Act 2:

Without Throwing Hope Away (希望を捨てずに / Kibou wo Sutezu ni)
Infinity Labyrinth (無限ラビリンス / Mugen Labyrinth)
A Ray of Light  (一筋の光 / Hitosuji no Hikari)
A Chain of Thought
Music of the Spheres
Piano Symphony “Light of Destruction” ~ Third Movement ~ Ruin and Rebirth (ピアノ 交響曲 『破滅 の光 』 ~  第三楽章 ~  滅び と 再生 / Piano Koukyokukyoku “Hametsu no Hikari” ~ Daisan Gakushou ~ Horobi to Saisei”
Un Nouveau Voyage
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th September 2015, 10:37 pm

Wow, I so wish I could see this. ^^ I love Neptune's look. Tuxedo Mask though, his face looks somewhat feminine to me and looks too young IMO. But still, I hope that it will eventually be streamed in the US or something because wow new myus! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2015, 8:03 am

Tuxedo mask is played by a woman. Yamato yuuga. I love her, but how they have her play mamoru. I agree with you Brit I don't see chemistry with her and satomi. I think they are good friends, but their roles aren't as believable ad say Anza and mochi or fumina and her tux (I can't remember his name). I do love all the pics I have been seeing for this myu
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th September 2015, 8:56 pm

Someone shared this video with me!  The singing does sound like it has improved. They still cannot harmonize though. I think thats often what ruins it for me. :/

There is one thing I do have to add....and that I am kinda excited to see all 10 Soldiers on stage again. The one shot of almost all of them dancing together was really cool, even if I end up hating actresses or songs or plots, it is really awesome to have all 10 together on stage again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 8:40 pm

Any idea when Miss Dream is gonna sub it yet, or is it still too new?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th September 2015, 9:05 pm

We have to wait until the Nico Nico livestream of it (which is Oct 4th if i'm not mistaken). Then it will probably take them about a week or so to get it finished. My guess is we'll have it mid October.
Back to top Go down
Yuhka
Star Seed

Yuhka

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 7:18 am

Eternal Knight wrote:
I don't think they'll be able to ever beat Nao and Yuhka, but I think it's a bit unfair to them? 

Well, I don't think I'm unfair, it's just what I think Rolling Eyes Smile it seems posed to me, thats my opinion ;D. And of course I follow the backstage news and also some of the actress' Blogs Wink 

Also I have to say, that I'm really starting to like Shuu. I don't really know why, but she is great. Not Nao-like great but great enough for the new Myu ;D

I also really like the song! It reminds me of a mix of Minna Dareka ni Aisarete, HEARAFTER and Densetsu Seitan.. I know it sounds completely different.. but I get the same feeling when hearing the song   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 1394610236

and I didn't liked the slow new Myu songs in the last musicals ... but this one has some kind of the old... soul xD
Back to top Go down
mangaka-chan
Lotus Crystal

mangaka-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Helios/Chibi Usa shipper

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 11:59 pm

Does any one know how many performances they do for the musical? It's only running from late September to early October, so I can't imagine they'd be able to squeeze in very many performances in such a short time frame.

Another question I have, which may be a lot harder to answer, is: how profitable are the new musicals? I know the old ones ran for quite some time, but we've been seeing a new musical come out every 6 months or so now, and the run time for each hasn't been very long. With such limited number of performances I can't imagine they (i.e. producers, the actresses, etc) are earning big bucks from this.
Back to top Go down
http://mangakachan.tumblr.com/ http://mangaka-chan.deviantart.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 12:10 am

Two performances per day (or anyway it was such during the three last days so I guess they keep it like this?) so 10 days in September (20 performances) + 3 days in october (6 performances) would make between 26-30 performances (just in case I missed a day xD). Which is not a lot for a musical, western or otherwise.

I have no idea how much they made, but depending on tickets price and how many people went to see + the money from the goodies (if even they make profit out of it) it would give an approximation. I doubt it is that much either.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 6:50 pm

It must be enough to at least break even and then some to want to have continued it this far, at least thats my best guess. If this one has been as good as people are saying it is, it may have picked up in speed? Especially with SMC doing so terribly in Japan and its not like there are a whole lot of fanfavorites playing in these musicals (except for the Takara actresses), there doesn't seem to be quite as much draw as there was to the original musicals.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2015, 7:10 pm

The stream will be at 4am est according to miss dream, and they will be fansubbing in a week =)
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:07 pm

Haine wrote:
The stream will be at 4am est according to miss dream, and they will be fansubbing in a week =)
Thanks for the info, Haine! I can't wait! The more ads I see, the more excited I've been getting!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 10:25 pm

I was watching the raw, and weirdly enough, Satomi did improve her voice.

Ain't really a spoiler but ya know:

Can't wait for the sub though, because even though I found enough brains in me to understand context, Japanese is not a language I speak nor comprehend, nor read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage   [Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Autumn 2015 Musical] Un Nouveau Voyage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top